Council on Forign Relations Goes After Us in PR Panel

Council on Foreign Relations Sends Jabba the Hutt after the Chans

This week a newly assembled team of self described "Real expert ninjas" of online media manipulation with a "Highly skilled research lab" announced their intentions to put an end to the hacker known as 4chan.

The framing of Sam Hyde and others for mass shootings

"Nefarious actors on 4chan"
"We're going to stop it, casually. Because that's what we do."

"We are real expert ninjas" and we've been discussing how an intelligence operation would work"

The presenter, Richard Stengel, educates audience on how (((government propaganda))) is a good thing
gets BTFO by old nigger and kike in audience and then shuts it down

hooktube.com/watch?v=wu64HP-PL40

youtu.be/wu64HP-PL40

P.S. We know you've been watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYAktmG1NuA
gss.norc.org/get-the-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-05-10T08-40-56.986Z.png (1068x2146 93.73 KB, 872.87K)

Isn't it lunch time in pissrael? What are you eating? Your kids?

>one of the females is a yid (((Greenhill)))

Attached: 1464778491606-0.jpg (641x630, 62.71K)

Attached: 2018-05-10 16-05-50.mp4 (1280x720, 9.68M)

Why is the hambeast's tongue blue?

Do you really need to ask that question? She obviously just got done eating an entire cake from Walmart before wobbling on stage.

Attached: jabba witness.jpg (2972x1987, 356.63K)

Fat people should be executed

Go away ham beast, your Incel meme won't work here. People see through your lies and know your tactics now, only thing you can do is either go full Stalin, or roll over (if your not to fat to do that) and let the men fix all the shit you've fucked up the past 55 years.

It is rather ironic that they talk about media manipulation when most of the major media corporations top positions are CFR members

But user… ham beasts should be executed

"we decide what things are true"
and Zig Forums exposes your bullshit and digs the real truth out from the shite. And man, that thing must make a lot of shite, you don't get that obese without eating a LOT

Yep, that's a sociology major; they're so predictable. Also, why are they always, ALWAYS the worst physical specimens?

She goes on to coverup for Antifa posing as le white nationalists and then making the media report on it.

Attached: 2018-05-10 19-39-33.mp4 (1280x720, 7.15M)

Kikes are nervous: kiketube exlusive

The Jewess is at 107:47

If this panel were walking your way down one side of the street, and on the other side of the street there were Muslims walking your way, what would you do?
Supposedly, Ashkenatzis have the highest verbal IQ. I'm no genius, but I'm in the top 1%-2%. Ever since I started paying more attention to race and IQ I have looked far and wide to be impressed by what I hear Jews say, but am always profoundly disappointed. All I hear is massive agreement along multiple lines of argumentation (much like talmudic commentary).
I wonder whether verbal IQ sub-tests peak at around 130 (slightly below top 2%). I could see other IQ subtests having a much higher ceiling. What can verbal sub-tests measure, after all? Reading comprehension, vocabulary, technical language, creating and following instructions, coherence in arguments? The real manifestation of Jewish verbal IQ is in legalese, pilpul, emotional appeals and the crafty use of numerous logical fallacies. In other words, the Jewish high verbal IQ appears to manifest, mainly, in its being used in its (disgusting) attempt to manipulate others. I can't respect it.

So that their outside matches their inside.

So we should meme hard to beat this landwhale? The whole vid spiked my blood pressure, the audacity of these kikes never ceased to surprise!

Attached: 0ff51f5d459cf58e514bb525e192c02318ec359034d09eeaec6ac3a3c7b096af.jpg (1280x960, 857.53K)

IQ's above 130 and people start to turn into spergs that can't communicate properly.

115-130 is the ideal range for someone who is smart, but can also handle social situations, and for a Jew use verbal manipulations. They also follow their kike books pretty closely, so the real red pill on what they are up too is when you read the Talmud or the Torah.

One thing they are going to do is use the advances in technology, and the ability to manipulate the media to push (((blockchain))) mark of the beast technolgoy. The ability to verify a video is a real video. Of course it will probably have backdoors or only (((they))) will be able to see the blockchain and verify something is real.

Attached: 2018-05-10 19-47-18.mp4 (1280x720, 12.17M)

fat cunt talking about "Truth"
how dare a disgusting degenerate professional liar take the name of my god in vain
"we decide what is true"
No "we" do not
what is true is true, we can only observe, discover and comment on our findings
jabba here is spreading the kikery of "if we can socialize (brainwash) enough people into believing something is true, it becomes true
Wrong fatty
If I were the last man on Earth speaking the Truth and the masses of people who believe lies were repeating them, the Truth I speak is no less the Truth because I am in a minority
Truth is Fascist in nature, not democratic or open to interpretation

>>>/gamergatehq/330332
>>>/gamergatehq/330332
>>>/gamergatehq/330332

They're an Emirati intelligence/disinformation front. Stop laughing at the hambeast and start digging.

This guy making this Jew crypto coin was talking about how everything the government will be doing in the future, plus social media, plus (((basic income))), plus all photographs taken on phones will be marked with blockchain technology so they can prove its real.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYAktmG1NuA

Attached: 2018-05-10 20-38-49.mp4 (1280x720, 8.3M)

Do I need to mention the logo???

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-05-10T13-44-59.858Z.png (317x240, 154.8K)

Can confirm. Got tested professionally and placed into special education as I was above 130, won't disclose exact figure. My childhood was spent online learning. Never really understood sex or relationships and thinking back it has only been through abusing my brain with soft drugs and alcohol that I have been able to adapt.

Imagine thinking of how you look, how you sound and how others are while also having a train of thought or two unrelated to the conversation. It's not like ADD, but like a kind of schizophrenia. You are either lost in thought or you over-analyse everything leading to super awkward behavior. Strongly recommend for those in my boat to induce brain damage via two years or so of marijuana and frequent alcohol consumption before you begin to lose your existential dread and irrational fear of failure or meaninglessness.

I assume most people with an IQ above 130 become extremely depressed at just how stupid and selfish the average person is. I used to actually cry because most people wouldn't learn about history and chemistry on their own free time. To me human existence was a farce, a tragicomedy to which I and a select few were spectators. A lot of my genius friends are in well connected careers, but many chose to pursue a quiet career, clearly recognizing ZOG and the true banality of the rat race years before I did.

This sounds like the Chinese credit score shit. This guy claims he is a (((libertarian))).

Use it for good. Normies are faggots, I wouldn't worry about them. Main thing is the kikes fucked up our education system, normally people like us would have been pushed up the ranks to high positions in education at minimum, but the whole special snowflake hippies screwed that up so everyone is just floating around while the Jew rapes us all.

Attached: 2018-05-10 20-06-26.mp4 (1280x720, 10.72M)

Saw the mods ban a thread on this exact subject. The Jew wins because THEY decide the definitions of things and the (((truth))) behind it.

Like calling invaders "migrants" or "refugees." We have to take back the truth, and the definitions.

I am doing my absolute best user, wish I could tell you more but I am only recently becoming less paranoid and I do not want to look over my shoulders like I used to. I agree regarding education, but it was always a waste for people with talent. I recommend anons to continue on whatever career they are doing currently and try to sneak in Zig Forums operations on the side. Avoid real life meetups in public. Do not reveal your power level when within spitting distance of shitskins. Paranoia is your friend. Paranoia is a function of intelligence. The more you know, the more you will actively take measures to avoid. I don't want to blackpill yall but the only reason I am posting in recent times after years of mainly lurking is that I believe WE ARE ALL DOXED. I think Palantir and Xkeyscore has logged all of us at least once, and AI designed to pick up on writing style is also active. Now Palantir and Xkeyscore and similar systems all can be gummed up with normal behavioral patterns if you browse with multiple browsers open.

Also vary. Your sentence length. And Fog index (reading comprehensibility).

Good luck, notice how I am purposefully avoiding most words I used in my prior post.

This goes out to the CIA nigger who eventually shuts me down (maybe already being keylogged via magic lantern or CPU/GPU firmware): I know you have a police detail on me, please let my family know you will arrest me before you do. Until then

FUCK THE KALERGI PLAN! FUCK THE NWO! I SPIT ON THE JEWISH FILTH AND FAILED PSYOPS! YOU WILL NEVER DISTRACT US FROM REALITY AND BY GOD I ALONE HAVE DONE ENOUGH ALONE TO FUCK YOUR SOCIETAL CONSENSUS! FUCK YOU, WE ARE INFINITE NAO

So this is the elite online commando unit of the NWO? The Kikes don't send us their best lol.

They are just their to grease the skids for the apparatus, they are probably being handed the (((data))) by super kikes.

Only way to beat the list is if everyone is on the list.

Hate speech is illegal??? Then everyone needs to use hate speech everyday so they run out of prison space.

Any minority with an IQ in that range would have been surrounded by counselors and groomed, most likely, for a career in (leftist) academia or in the state. While it may seem it would have been nice to have had so much handed on a silver platter, I much prefer the soft-power, meta-politics approach. It's much harder for them to crack things like "classically beautiful" music, art, dance and drama. Those art-forms or other ares of interest which celebrate (European) achievement are often attacked by the left, but will survive any such attack because the entire spectrum of IQ needs something to aspire to. Even normies can find Beethoven (at least the Moonlight Sonata), Shakespeare, Buckingham Palace, and walks on the moon to be inspiring!

I can relate to the awkwardness. It takes years to learn how to get along your fellow men, and even dumbing down many of your most cerebral takes on things to a basic emotional level just to relate to people.
Also, I agree that we're probably all completely doxed. Somewhere, someone can see our names right next to everything we post here or anywhere else.

Stop with the "Jew" "kike" you dipshits. It's the Muslim states behind this. All you're doing is derailing the thread and spamming nonsense.

lol say hi to Israel for me

We're anonymous in name only, still in spite of that we should strive to make following our online behaviour as hard as possible.

now that's some bait good try though m'heeb.

Attached: BURN HERETICS.webm (426x240, 1.21M)

I appreciate the emotional support user, it is hard to spill your heart out on a place like 8ch. I am oversharing a bit right now probably but I don't care. I'm glad to have found a kindred spirit at the edge of darkness and eternal damnation. Stay strong and try to reach Zen or some similar equivalent. I managed to keep all my internal struggles and philosophical dead ends hidden and well managed for years, it's only extraordinary times like this which get me emotional to this degree. Sorry for being such a faggot, hopefully some autist sees this and realizes that the path to normiedom is an illusion (just be dumber and stop caring, that's literally it) and the key is within your mind.

I didn't recognize it as a Jewish thing at the time, but when I was in college I was dismayed to listen to amazingly smart people make amazingly smart arguments, and then chew it over later and realize it was all BS.

The idea that *Truth* is a real thing–in fact the *most* real thing*–is a Western and Christian concept.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word *was* God."
The Greek word used here is *Logos*: an argument or plea based on logic and objective reality–the *truth*.

For the sophists and propagandists at the CFR–"truth" is just a signifer for an ideologically correct narrative. Notice how confused they sound when they try to use the word at all. "I'm not a relativist but I'm a relativist, but not in the bad way and you should believe me because I'm not fake news. Fake news is what the other side says."

Deontology, positivism, constructionism soooooooooooo many terms for the philosophy of science. Yeah I learned all that soft crap, mostly useless when not properly contextualized in history and schools of thought. To kid lurkers or those who feel 'inspired' search up philosophy of science and read your way through some results. I forgot most of it and there is a good reason why.

We need a mandatory holiday where we hang from a noose for 10 minutes, no drop, just own body weight.

The search for kindred spirits, politically and intellectually, is what led me here. (handshake my brother) The only reason I started posting in places like this, was that I thought "they must already know my leanings by my google search history (holohoax exposure, etc…)". I don't use google products anymore, obviously.
The attacks on a basic European male (white) pride start very early in the education system. I remember very clearly all sorts of propaganda I was exposed to as a youth. All of it was aimed at reducing white male confidence. Then, the only confident white males who weren't leftists, kind of seemed stupid to me, or at least not able to think critically. Role models are hard to find, and that's why you see people like Jordan Peterson rising in such popularity. And while he's pretty basic-bitch, he's running arguments which counter, not the programming, but the effect of the programming. It'll be interesting to see whether that movement lasts.

checked, numerous times.
and amen.

This, is the majority uses "hate speech" then there's nothing (((they))) can do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Plato,,, pass the conium.jpg (544x295, 92.9K)

For the third time

This group has already been dug by our friends at Gamergate. They are working for the Muslim powers in the Middle East. Anyone derailing the thread with "jews" "kike" memes is wasting space and distracting you from getting work done. This is is not the thread for it. Our focus should be on these people.

There are four people in those chairs. Do we have names for them all?

Attached: 88c7723a28fc8a91e6101099e546664ec6df234a5516dcba8643034611420366.jpg (600x1250, 107.22K)

:) to get on topic, Peterson is huge. He is moderate enough for normies to mention as a dog whistle to real Conservatism. His meme infected many many people and he will be eliminated soon somehow as his reach is actually massive. Interesting to watch indeed. Also re education, yeah, absolute genocide show they have.

MY BIGGEST ACT OF REBELLION AGAINST WHITE GENOCIDE HAS BEEN CHANGING FROM A WIZARD INTO A CRYPTO-NORMIE ALPHA - MATCH ME! SIEG HEIL YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS!

Lurk forever, you doubleniGGer.

Well maybe not technically a wizard (lost virginity before 20 not 30) but high mana nonetheless

Dig and prove it or fuck off. A meme is not evidence.

Me too user I fucking hate speaking like a normalfag

Attached: 1435468422106.png (1169x1157, 80.49K)

I already on my way to match you, user. I am getting stronger every day.
By Moonman and the uncounted Keks:

WE WILL GAS THEM ALL

Attached: Face to Bloodshed.png (500x673, 654.05K)

That disgusting piece of shit cant even control her feeding reflex.

((( non profit organization ))) studying ((((media manipulation)))

That is as normfag as possible, and nowhere near a wizard.

t.mage

But ninjas aren't supposed to be fat.

It's camouflage. She is hiding somewhere inside the obese mass.

Attached: holocaust laugh isreal.png (227x332, 99.26K)

Attached: pol jew flow chart.png (637x633, 30.76K)

I hate to be the faggot that agrees with the hambeast, but on this point at least it is correct. Not in the sense that collective consensus can define or redefine what is objectively true; but in the sense that collective consensus acts as the default position for those that don't have the time or patience to do their thinking for themselves. Essentially it's the lemming factor: most people are lazy and credulous, and delegate far more of their thinking to others than they should. Thus what is 'true' to them is what their friends believe is true, or what their school told them is true, or what the media says is true. Every one of the positions they hold might be objectively false, but it makes little difference; in the face of overwhelming consensus it is perceived as true, because "everyone knows X". If you doubt this, just think of how much time you've spent trying to convince normalfaggots about jewish malfeasance.

Now that is one obese fucking landwhale. I think I'll dub thee,
Joana the Hutt!

Miss Phd blob.

Hello, I'm from Cuckchan! of higher education.

This deluded fat really does think she's doing something akin to chemical engineering. Bitch, you browse 4chan in an office, you're not a real scientist and you never will be.

Jews and communists always use dis-affected groups to run their operation because they are weak minded, and have an axe to grind against the society as a whole.

All tools of the Jew.

Attached: hitler on jewish cinema.jpg (960x646, 83.59K)

She has a lot of fat, do not underestimate your enemy!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1016x1024, 1.41M)

IQ test doesn't measure verbal intelligence and "reading the mind in the eyes" ability.

American rebellion was mistake. Americans should stay under the righteous King's rule so they could have full mouth of the things they brag about but don't understand.

Normies are truly NPCs

kek look at this whales tongue
its koolaid blue

Socratic method always defeats semitics.

The pig creature knew it couldn't eat in a while when on stage, so she stuffed herself

Does TV set you off too? I cannot even watch a local news broadcast without going into a full rage at all of the lies and filth they push on people.

DO YOU THINK WE’RE DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS, YOU FUCKING KIKE?!

I'll give her this, she is a "highly skilled" eater. Odd that she has to keep repeating the highly skilled affirmation.

OAN, friend.

Having a high IQ allows you to see people for the charlatans they are, because you understand the limitations of human thought. Being able to max out a couple sections of a professionally administered IQ test provides some insight. The higher the IQ, the less likely a person will get stuck when faced with a problem. Also, the more likely they will be able to recognize when someone else is struggling.

Fine. Disclaimer: Do not do what I do and enjoy slowly losing your mind under the weight of the world, if you really have as much hardening experience and knowledge as me.

Enraged, user.

Or you could do what most high IQ (read unfit for normie society) do, pursue an advanced study in useful STEM subjects.

Got another vid.

Are you fucking retarded? Do I give the impression of incompetence? I sure fucking hope not dimwit. God your mind is so narrow, you haven't seen the world and learned about the fundamental sciences.
Yeah fuck off nigger. You're the retard and you feel insecure thus you are projecting.
It sure did! The Nazis were high and drunk as fuck too! Prost you naive summer child.
I speak from experience alone, unlike you. "Limitations of human thought" how wonderfully pompous of you. I dare think you do not even understand the multiple subtheories of transhumanism.

So.
Arabs are victims like Europeans.
All Abrahamic religion is shit.
End the jewish occupation of Persia, Europa, and America.

Now we know you're a kike.

Run off to your genius friends so they can make you feel intelligent by association, brainlet.

Attached: a-familiar-sensation.gif (500x545, 262.88K)

Muh bad, many of the wehrmacht used panzerschokolade to stay fresh. Beer was also omnipresent.

Nah I'll stay here and dox people thanks

Holy shit, this German guy basically making the argument that

If you were as intelligent as you claim you'd know that "being crushed by the weight of the world" is just a meme and you just have to learn to deal with it and ignore it as it is foolish to worry about shit outside of your own control.

"Stay strong and try to reach Zen or some similar equivalent. I managed to keep all my internal struggles and philosophical dead ends hidden and well managed for years, it's only extraordinary times like this which get me emotional to this degree. Sorry for being such a faggot, hopefully some autist sees this and realizes that the path to normiedom is an illusion (just be dumber and stop caring, that's literally it) and the key is within your mind."

Damn right, we're on a mission from the Spirit of Truth and the old gods are with us; not even in death will you escape cosmic justice. We'll drive you insane with all the low integrity data you're gobbling up since you're incapable of converting it into information worth a shit– they don't even know the difference! Just wait until we deploy post-metamodernism, psychotronics and IoE; they have no idea the insanity that is about to be unleashed upon mankind.

Attached: 1396600328045.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

Exactly this.

This user is correct. This is in fact one of the central theses in Orwell's 1984 and one of my very first redpills, embodied by the philosophy of O'Brian, agent of the Ingsoc Party. To the Jew, truth is something subjective, something they can manipulate and control through public consensus.

————
O'Brien smiled faintly. "You are no metaphysician, Winston," he said. "Until this moment you had never considered what is meant by existence. I will put it more precisely. Does the past exist concretely, in space? Is there somewhere or other a place, a world of solid objects, where the past is still happening?"

"No."

"Then where does the past exist, if at all?"

"In records. It is written down."

"In records. And- ?"

"In the mind. In human memories."

"In memory. Very well, then. We, the Party, control all records, and we control all memories. Then we control the past, do we not?

You believe that reality is something objective, external, existing in its own right. You also believe that the nature of reality is self-evident. When you delude yourself into thinking that you see something, you assume that everyone else sees the same thing as you. But I tell you, Winston, that reality is not external. Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else. Not in the individual mind, which can make mistakes, and in any case soon perishes: only in the mind of the Party, which is collective and immortal. Whatever the Party holds to be the truth, is truth. It is impossible to see reality except by looking through the eyes of the Party."
————

As evidenced by , these people despise that their (((gatekeeping))) is being ruined by the decentralised broadcasting power of the Internet. They have had a near monopoly on (((truth))) for decades through traditional media; now the goyim are breaking their conditioning and it terrifies them.

Harvard on the case!

>only (((they))) will be able to see the blockchain and verify something is real.
That isn't how blockchain works. The entire point of blockchain is to prevent the kind of fuckery you're talking about. To forge a blockchain entry, you would have to have some way of simultaneously faking the contents of every block on the chain, and then also applying this forgery to every copy of the blockchain that exists on every computer in the entire world.

can some user cap these?

You have to understand how they do these things. Most likely this block chain revolution has already been created in a Darpa lab somewhere, these useful idot tech people are just ironing out the minor problems.

They would have assassinated or blackmailed all the blockchain fags by now if it was really a threat. Plus you can have private blockchains.

The EOS guy was talking about how you can fake chains by owning more than 2/3s of the server sites, which as we know, they will get control of eventually.

Get a plugin your lazy bum
im using screen grab - 3 second job

Attached: _pol_-_Council_on_Forign_Relations_Goes_After_Us_in_PR_Panel_-_2018-05-10_20.15.38.png (1769x740, 128.62K)

Its as amazing as it is terrifying that they say this shit so openly now. It one thing for the little fuckbuddies across the forums and netpages to complain about people with diferent views than themselves being able to spread their message, but for people representing the top to start shilling this shit.

Its because they are losing, and they are shit outa luck if their traditional info OP don't work on the Goyim anymore. They spent a lot of time and money on it, in the Trillions of dollars.

Never an sd.
sounds legit

They fucked up at a fundamental level. And they don't even realize the real cause, maybe because they are stupid, maybe because of wishful thinking, or maybe they honestly believe their own bullshit at some level that people really are blank slates that can be changed.

They know it isn't working anymore; part of that is the internet where anybody can learn the truth for themselves and form their own opinion, part of it is their consistent failure to deliver results on their promises as they eternally kick the can of "equality" down the road long after they got what they claimed to originally want, part of it is their arrogance which caused them to push too hard and too fast for too long, but the biggest obstacle to their dream is that fact that they are killing themselves and everyone who bought into their bullshit.

Liberals aren’t breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.
You can see it in the birthrates by political affiliation and race within in the USA. White Democrats: 0.9, Jews: 0.8, blacks: 1.4, and spics: 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use, with the highest being recorded in the General Social Survey which also has the largest sample set.

If the 2014 white conservative birthrates and those of the other demographic groups remained constant without additional input via immigration by 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.

That is what the demoshits have feared for so long, that is why they want to import shitskins so desperately.
gss.norc.org/get-the-data

This is also why their narrative is failing, they culled everybody who had any inclination to believe in it.

NUDDA SHOA!

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Attached: fuck-you-funny-ups-pepe-the-frog-Favim.com-3212495.jpg (500x500, 170.83K)