Using simple meme magic to cause Christian media hysteria to our advantage

This meme is very, very simple, and I wanted to know if this idea was good enough to be used en masse or not… but this I think is a great way to red-pill a whole lot of people, especially in the United States, Christians are already pretty right wing, and the boomers have a lot of money they could funnel into Fashy movements.

Just have "Revelation 3:9" under Jewish portraits, and nothing else.
If this meme actually works, then we can plan JQ red pills for boomer Christians to reel them in all the way.

Attached: greenwald-853x1024.jpg (852x480 29.54 KB, 85.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/171149762
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matt 21&version=NASB
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=NASB
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top lel.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

tldr use less words next time

no point in redpilling boomers unless you want to give them heart attacks. Also memes dont work on brainwashed religious people. The same book that calls jews satan, also calls Jesus rabbi, and King of the Jews. On top of this, there are tons of (((Christian))) tv networks that do nothing but cuck for Israel 24/7. Messianic Jews is a big trend now, that whole thing Pastor Anderson warns about at the end of marching to zion, is happening.

dob jej, rabbi

Finally a good operation idea that might have an effect, we should get this going and spread it to cuckchan and maybe hiddenlol

ok Schlomo

Attached: boomer-clintonscooby.png (719x719, 966.1K)

I already spread it there my guys

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/171149762
I have made some more pictures for use

kill yourself faggot

Attached: jewjitsu-revelation.png (700x522, 793.04K)

I avoid the topic of religion entirely. Races exist to spread races. Religions exist to spread religion. Religion should exist alongside race but all it does is split us up.

Regardless of whether you are Christian, pagan, atheist or otherwise, I am sure you can understand that people turning against kikes is universally good and to our benefit.

Agreed, this is not a matter of religious converting, rather it's against the racial Jews who leech on our societies.

Attached: image.JPG (768x431, 219.81K)

Spread that too

Attached: satm45.jpg (852x480 2.85 MB, 85.44K)

It won't stop in pissrael, yid.

Attached: I See Ovens.gif (500x281, 540.14K)

What the point of Babilonic heretics and blasphemers reciting the bible they themselves don't read and full of revengeful bloodthirsty thoughts? You know, same God who puts synagogue of Satan into sea of fire will also put killers and hateful people in there too. What's worse, the never ending pain of hell, or the fact you're burning next to jews?

Attached: shrug.jpg (551x439, 43.71K)

Bumping a worthwhile thread.

Attached: usuryjpg1.jpg (538x481, 92.02K)

It is a namefagging kike attempting to create division.

Not a bad idea, how about using faces of celebrities, news anchors and generally known jews? Not only would this get way more attention, this would additionally redpill normies on who is a jew, because normies often don't even know that. You would name jews and make them kvetch at the same time.

Attached: johansson.jpg (765x528 224.37 KB, 117.4K)

Attached: SCHUMER - Copy.jpg (620x449 94.2 KB, 52.12K)

You deserve a(you) Kamaraden
I think so too, using hated celebrities or degenerate celebrities as materiel is wonderful, because if boomers found out the people they hate are all Jews, well their World is turned up-side-down

Attached: 68a6704e95b750157837585ea233005e.jpg (652x365, 171.09K)

This is why kikes lost control. Their forced memes don't work. Memes require truth to function. This is a fucking jew trying to get Zig Forums to do its work.
This is why we need to eradicate all their nests. They have too many outside of their sewers and it goes to show you they have no problem eating their own.

Attached: Moshe don't give a fuck.jpg (500x375 280.07 KB, 79.76K)

Attached: 0052018164402.jpg (800x800, 105.94K)

Attached: 2441ec490de3e5a2c841fe59331cd7b2d1f29e266595a89f1d3ccda41bab50d4.jpg (937x470, 257.06K)

kek, kikes are pissed we aren't helping them out with the fight they started.

Attached: Oink Oink.png (959x707, 694.66K)

This is just crazy enough to work… Let's go for it.

Attached: Netanyahu.3.9.png (649x487, 372.58K)

Now that i think about it, why not use the passage where jesus hits the merchant jews? Anyone know which passage it is? Might result in even more kvetching than revelation 3:9

Attached: WASSERMAN - Copy.jpg (1100x619 75.67 KB, 120.44K)

You get right on that moshe.

The big problem with this is that Christians call themselves the "True Jews". So, they're saying that they're Jews and are, in fact, lying. This makes Christians part of the Synagogue of Satan.

Don't believe me? Go to Zig Forums and ask who the "true Jews" are. They'll unanimously say "We are!"

It is surprising how many think they will be part of the magic 144k. It's like they are playing the lotto.

That's the truth, Schlomo. God abandoned your kind to satan and gave gentiles the keys to heaven instead. The New Israel has nothing to do with your wretched strip of nigger infested dirt or you hooknose filth. That's the whole point of Rev 3:9, and why this meme is terrific

Attached: ZUCKERBERG - Copy.jpg (1024x612 76.67 KB, 84.38K)

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matt 21&version=NASB
Starting in verse 12. This is where he drives the merchants out of the temple.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=NASB
verses 39-59.

Stop pretending to understand our theology, Rabbi.

It is not the physical seed of Abraham which are the children of the promise that God made to him. That's according to Paul in Romans 9:8.

So which 144k is to be saved, levi? Can the trinity not find more than 144k holy white men to save?

I think you're right that familiar faces would get more attention. There's so many though, who gets the REV3:9 tag next?

Remember to use white font with 3px black stroke so that boomers can actually read it. Their eyesight probably isn't so great anymore.

YES

Like this?

Attached: Brian_Cornell_July2014.jpg (600x400 171.09 KB, 155.73K)

Attached: DT.jpg (1200x1200, 305.72K)

3px stroke is literally a black outline. If you're using photoshop, text layers literally have a "stroke" option.

If you're using GIMP, you need to make the white text first…

Righto, I'll use this for my next one

Attached: Family-e1485701987167-640x400.jpg (852x480 244.18 KB, 85.44K)

John chp 8:44

1. Put the reference where the eyes would be. When viewing the image the reader naturally looks at the eyes of a face - replacing the eyes with the quote doubles the impact.
2. Y'all missing a recent gift horse for this. Blank template included.
3. Revelation 2:9 says about the same as Revelation 3:9

Attached: NetanyahuIsraelIranLiedBibleQuoteRev2-9.png (1734x2560 300.34 KB, 7.47M)

The problem with this meme is that it puts too much effort on the part of the reader. The only way I see for it to be effective is if it gets reported on by some clueless journalist with the citation included.

Beneficiaries of Western Christian heritage opening their Bibles and reading it, is not a "problem".

It only puts much effort on the patient zeroes. By the time it becomes a meme, conversational context around it becomes informing to the initially disinterested. Low effort normies are the big logs that keep the fire burning. Our job is to find the kindling. The short lived but intense and contagious interest. I think it's perfect, if we can just push hard enough.

Attached: kike-bird-ben-garrison.gif (495x283, 440.52K)

I don't know, all it takes is a web search and maybe two clicks at most to see what Revelation 3:9 says.
Most translations are consistent with 3:9 too so there shouldn't be a problem there.

I'm away from my editing tools right now, but we should put the caption on that faggot kike that inherited a pharma company and increased critical drug prices by like 5000%. It's not enough to say they're Jews. People have to make the connection that, "oh, yeah, they're really like that." Find kikes doing things that are making people angry right now and use the relevance. Memes are interconnected networks of contextual ideas. Give it as many topical anchors as possible.

Also I'd say keep away from Israel at first if you want this to actually grow strong, start with the very famous and clearly guilty people. It's easier to establish someone like Weinstein or Zuckerberg or any CNN anchor as a "fake jew" than Bibi; remember that tons of Christians have fallen for the Israel meme because of the (((Scofield Reference Bible))).

Shkreli isn't Jewish and doesn't claim to be though.

He isn't? Well fuck. I could have sworn he was. His name is just too close to Shekels.

Told you it was a shill OP.

Attached: Your vault is ready.jpg (477x319, 43.08K)

How desperate are you?

Countersage bump.

Not enough people are aware he was ripping the insurance kikes off and giving the meds away to the poor. These halfcunt fucks are only here to poison the well because they got BTFO with Trump letting jews get their shit pushed in.

Have you started leaving pieces of your kids in your pampers, yid?

What's your problem with the thread, exactly? It's a solid op and OP is contributing OC.

Almost forgot this guy

Attached: SCHNEIDERMAN - Copy.jpg (460x259, 41.8K)

mega bump
Very easy and simple way to start chipping away at the conditioning the boomers have undergone

If anons could suggest kike celebrities and TV personalities we could use, that would be helpful.

Attached: rachel_maddow.3.9.png (1200x630, 891.54K)

Use a pic of every kike thats been accused of sexual assault/rape in the metoo nonsense.

Jimmy Kimmel? Oh wait, that guy's life is a joke.
How about Dan Rather, Lady Gaga, or David Draiman?

Excellent idea.

Those are not the best examples. We should focus on people who are incontrovertibly Jewish to avoid undermining ourselves.

Attached: HarveyWeinstein.39.png (974x690 129.73 KB, 767.82K)

The only thing you're chipping away is the dried shit from your pampers when you run out of jewblins to eat, moshe.

Fuck you could have just asked them there.
You're not going to slide the fact your asses are getting blown up by a bunch of sand-niggers and we're letting it happen.
Your forced memes will never have the inherent dankness that comes from full.

Attached: Body By Soy.jpg (400x268, 60.6K)

This is what you get when you worship a kike. Peak retardation.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (600x646, 149.94K)

This. Use any Jew that is a cause of frustration to the left or the right, even the Jews that flock around trump.

You can tell it's a good idea when shills start desperately attacking it.

Those are great user - we should make as many as possible & randomly post throughout town. & quote the hag sarah silverman & it's quote about "i hope the jews killed jesus, i would do it again…" On the bottom of each image

You're right that many typical normies won't look this up, but (((journalists))) most likely will which is the point. The main job is to make kikes and especially the media kvetch about this and get normies interested due to that. The shock reaction of kikes does the most important part here in delivering information to normies, which is 1. the verse itself and 2. that everyone who has "revelation 3:9" on his face is a jew.

It's so fucking disheartening trying to talk to philosemitic Christians about that kind of stuff. They're so fucking brainwashed as to fervently defend the murderers and blasphemers of God the Son from his Word. Don't get hopeful, but stay patient if you try.

This is also really fucking useful, I recommend sharing the hell out of this and maybe even getting DVDs and gifting to or just leaving them at local churches, maybe with a nice note. Watch it yourself too.
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Aww, look at the buttmad jew trying to insult humans. So sorry, snipdick, but if you could understand plain doctrine, you wouldn't be a repulsive satanic criminal heading for the Eternal Auschwitz

Bumperino

Reported.

Attached: Not Even Mad.png (234x206, 66.38K)

My mum is a hardcore evangelical and I've told her about the jews and how the germans were treated, she listened and wasn't defensive(she was watching another ww2 jew movie at the time). As long as you dont spill your spaghetti they'll agree with you.

You will never be white.

Quick fix.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x522, 562.28K)

Right. Very few boomers are Christians. The Vatican isn't Christian either.

You christcucks are insufferable. You're race traitors, all of you.

Improved.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1200, 920.04K)

Actually, there are lots of stories in the Bible that are highly informative. Of course, we must also translate the Talmud, and that work needs some memetic juicing.

:^) Serves them right! They trusted a JEW! This ones from Genesis 34.

34 Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. 2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and raped her. 3 His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob; he loved the young woman and spoke tenderly to her. 4 And Shechem said to his father Hamor, “Get me this girl as my wife.”

5 When Jacob heard that his daughter Dinah had been defiled, his sons were in the fields with his livestock; so he did nothing about it until they came home.

6 Then Shechem’s father Hamor went out to talk with Jacob. 7 Meanwhile, Jacob’s sons had come in from the fields as soon as they heard what had happened. They were shocked and furious, because Shechem had done an outrageous thing in[a] Israel by sleeping with Jacob’s daughter—a thing that should not be done.

8 But Hamor said to them, “My son Shechem has his heart set on your daughter. Please give her to him as his wife. 9 Intermarry with us; give us your daughters and take our daughters for yourselves. 10 You can settle among us; the land is open to you. Live in it, trade[b] in it, and acquire property in it.”

11 Then Shechem said to Dinah’s father and brothers, “Let me find favor in your eyes, and I will give you whatever you ask. 12 Make the price for the bride and the gift I am to bring as great as you like, and I’ll pay whatever you ask me. Only give me the young woman as my wife.”

13 Because their sister Dinah had been defiled, Jacob’s sons replied deceitfully as they spoke to Shechem and his father Hamor. 14 They said to them, “We can’t do such a thing; we can’t give our sister to a man who is not circumcised. That would be a disgrace to us. 15 We will enter into an agreement with you on one condition only: that you become like us by circumcising all your males. 16 Then we will give you our daughters and take your daughters for ourselves. We’ll settle among you and become one people with you. 17 But if you will not agree to be circumcised, we’ll take our sister and go.”

18 Their proposal seemed good to Hamor and his son Shechem. 19 The young man, who was the most honored of all his father’s family, lost no time in doing what they said, because he was delighted with Jacob’s daughter. 20 So Hamor and his son Shechem went to the gate of their city to speak to the men of their city. 21 “These men are friendly toward us,” they said. “Let them live in our land and trade in it; the land has plenty of room for them. We can marry their daughters and they can marry ours. 22 But the men will agree to live with us as one people only on the condition that our males be circumcised, as they themselves are. 23 Won’t their livestock, their property and all their other animals become ours? So let us agree to their terms, and they will settle among us.”

24 All the men who went out of the city gate agreed with Hamor and his son Shechem, and every male in the city was circumcised.

25 Three days later, while all of them were still in pain, two of Jacob’s sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, took their swords and attacked the unsuspecting city, killing every male. 26 They put Hamor and his son Shechem to the sword and took Dinah from Shechem’s house and left. 27 The sons of Jacob came upon the dead bodies and looted the city where[c] their sister had been defiled. 28 They seized their flocks and herds and donkeys and everything else of theirs in the city and out in the fields. 29 They carried off all their wealth and all their women and children, taking as plunder everything in the houses.

Yep. And this is what Saint Paul said about male genital mutilation - but Boomers hate Jesus:

"7You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9“A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” 10I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 11Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching male genital mutilation, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!"

The Boomers love them some kike false gospel.

although it has 'jew' and 'lie' in the same sentence, it only speaks of jews who lie about their jewishness. and by comparison, it elevates 'pure' jews

Attached: 3.9.jpg (561x396, 30.11K)

< f-fellow g-goys…
< p-please hear me out, we m-must not c-cause division b-between t-the b-b-baby-b-boomers a-and (((ourselves)))

There are no "Pure jews" as the Romans destroyed the records needed to prove their lineage.

Quit being a sperg. Actual christcucks on Zig Forums are pathetic traitors but this allows us to pit normalfag christcucks against jews. Even though the reality is that (((jesus))) never explicitly calls out the jews, just the pharisees, the half-truth presented as him calling out the jews is warranted as ammunition. Pushing christcucks in the direction of calling out jews like the christcucks on Zig Forums LARP in pretending their fellow christcucks do is good in the long run.

Zionist christcucks will suffer cognitive dissonance and have an aneurysm deciding how to feel. Jews will kvetch that christians are actually calling them out. Normalfag christcucks that aren't too far gone will feel puzzled when their preacher starts trying to defend jews as a response to memes online.

This is the sort of chaos that needs to happen. Zig Forums is at its best when it's soft-redpilling people and directing people into the long journey ahead where people are naming the jew. When all's said and done, the inevitable redpilled normalfag will find (((christianity))) is not good enough and inherently jewish and will toss it by the way side. All of this starts here.

Attached: 97f33e6757c1cbfffcb3c4c5d967d54e6b4295dfb9cb0b1ba12b955fceb316ed-pol.png (627x630, 55.54K)

Check out this interesting D&C. Speculation as to the source?

Pressure points, basic COINTEL

pure or not pure, makes no difference. I posted a story from Genesis where jews insist that the men of a village all get circumcised, and then they kill all the men of the village and steal everything of value. This is OLD testament original jews. Why would anyone want to claim they are the real original jews when the originals were total scum? The bible is bullshit, old and new testament. Or at least the religious parts of it are. But the historical parts of it do sometimes ring true. Like the story of the jew that used stakes in the ground (a fence) to keep some sheep from breeding so that he could selectively breed the herd to screw over his goy father-in-law to be. Guess how it ends? The jew steals everything of value from his goy father-in-law including the sheep.

5ab456

>we m-must not c-cause division b-between t-the b-b-baby-b-boomers a-and (((ourselves)))

There are better ways. No politician can fight "muh kedz"

Israel is a Pedophile's Paradise
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570

Pardon, lad, have you something you'd like to say?

he looks ready to kill some. nice

Perhaps you should specify who or what you mean by D&C before trying to ask others to make the case for you.

Going after boomers and shattering the connection between zionist christcucks and their jewish owners is yet to be exploited.

the weakness is also a strength. Most libs are not going to be bothered to look it up, they like to be spoon fed. Target audience selection is built in

How about 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15? Mentions not only how Jews killed the Lord Jesus, but also how they are "hostile to all mankind".