DHS Begs Asylum-Seekers: ‘Please Come to Ports of Entry,’ ‘You Haven’t Broken the Law’

HAPPENING

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen pleaded with asylum-seekers to enter the U.S. by using the ports of entry to legally come and claim asylum, despite President Trump’s concerns over the nation’s weak and often abused asylum laws.

Nielsen told asylum-seekers during the hearing:

Nielsen also said DHS was broadcasting a campaign in Central America to tell asylum-seekers that they are able to use the ports of entry in the U.S. to claim asylum. Nielsen said:

archive.is/f8stJ
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/10/dhs-secretary-nielsen-begs-asylum-seekers-please-come-to-ports-of-entry-you-havent-broken-the-law/

(((They're))) planning to flood the country just like (((they))) did to Germany.

Attached: whore.jpg (474x266, 14.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum
web.worldbank.org/archive/website00818/WEB/OTHER/HISTOR-2.HTM
jta.org/2002/02/05/life-religion/features/religion-has-role-at-economic-forum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good to know a literal enemy invasion on our border is met not by a military general with tanks, planes, and machine guns, but by a woman pleading

This is why you don't hire a woman to do a man's job.

She'll be waiting at the border with her legs split wide open.

Attached: Capture.PNG (438x529, 168.91K)

Do normies not find it a little fishy that the only countries they do "outreach" with are shit holes that hate you?

That amazon prime hike is driving some women insane.

Attached: More Lawnmowers is not the answer.png (793x404, 42.83K)

(((Brietbart)))

Video not working but posted. No other news sources that aren't qouting (((Natbart))). I don't doubt it that much but I don't trust Natbol (((kikebart))).

Attached: 6349_421831177885367_875182635_n.jpg (500x458, 47.23K)

Women have no business in politics or combat related tasks. Don't really give a fuck if they're capable or not it's completely against their nature and feeds into that persona. It's like being ok with homosexuality in your society so long as they don't make it public. No, society shouldn't encourage or tolerate it even in private. The slippery slope theory has proven to be 100% accurate in all cases. Once you feed that beast it becomes emboldened and at the very least sets a bad precedent for a normal society.

I thought she was about to quit because Trump berated her over her shitty performance. Is she just begging to be fired now? By the way, you know you're the wrong woman for the job if your first instinct after being told you suck is to consider quitting. I'm pretty sure a random Zig Forumsack would be more effective than some overly emotional cunt. In fact, if Trump doesn't fire her for his, that reflects poorly on him.

Is she a Trump or Obama appointment?

Bush apparently. She was Kelly's assistant for a while, but Trump promoted her to secretary once Kelly became the CoS.

Trump. He specifically chose her.
Even though she outright said she supported DACAfags being given amnesty.

Sounds to me like the first caravan was a test to see how Trump would react, you test the enemies defenses before you launch the attack, now THIS will be the big one. Radio broadcasts going out among the entire continent of South America saying COME TO AMERICA, TO THE PORT OF ENTRY!!!! To get Trump to roll over.

I missed that during my first reading, and now all I feel is rage.

>Before serving in the Trump administration, she was a senior member of the Resilience Task Force of the Center for Cyber & Homeland Security committee at George Washington University and served on the Global Risks Report Advisory Board of the World Economic Forum.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum
[EDIT]
>web.worldbank.org/archive/website00818/WEB/OTHER/HISTOR-2.HTM
>jta.org/2002/02/05/life-religion/features/religion-has-role-at-economic-forum

"Are we messaging countries where they come from to make sure they know?" You know, the countries that they're supposedly "FLEEING", are you messaging them about their fleeing shitheads? Because that doesn't defeat the purpose of seeking asylum at all, right? If it's a safe enough country to be like "Yo, tell your invaders not to go to the border but to our ports", it's safe enough to keep them.

You know you're the wrong woman for a job when you find yourself outside a kitchen.

>During the same hearing, Senator Patrick Leahy asked Secretary Nielsen whether Norway was a predominantly white country.
>Kirstjen Nielsen appeared to hesitate before answering, “I actually do not know that, sir."

I do not think Trump is actually in charge of anything. He's a figurehead, almost like an actor playing a role, to distract the public from the real powers behind the scenes shalom. He delivers great bantz, he's a great guy, believe me, but he's not in control, even if he thinks he is.

Makes sense.
Venezuela in particular is one to keep an eye on.
Honduras again too, that caravan was composed of a bunch of Communist freak scum that were driven from the country.

Certainly seems to be the case at this point. Not that it matters - if he IS in control, and he's still doing this shit, whats the change from if he isn't in control? Not much.

Fair point, but I tend to side with lack of control, as I don't honestly believe the guy likes shitskins, and certainly not enough to let them flood in; from his statements he clearly has a visceral dislike towards them. While he pities niggers, notice that he doesn't like them enough to put them in charge of anything important; thankfully as HUD is certainly something you don't want to be run efficiently.

I think he's in charge but he is a narcissist like other elites. They all think they will be the one to figure out how to turn shit into gold. A person with a lower IQ would have dumped the shit into Africa ages ago.

I think he likes Jews, and overrides the other shit.
And it goes without saying: If this woman isn't fired IMMEDIATELY, we have a very-clear answer as to how things are going to go with this administration.
The guy was elected on the prospect of building a wall along the Southern border to keep these people out, and his DHS secretary - specifically chosen and promoted, inexplicably - just laid out the red carpet to the fucking world while instructing them to avoid that pesky wall and just come into our ports to claim fucking asylum, which is no hard task given 90% of the world, and 99% of everything South of the US border with Mexico, is a fucking shithole of death, depravity and miscegenation-borne horror, giving them ample claim as goes 'qualifying for asylum'.

This is a fucking nightmare if legit.

Just in case I'm contradicting myself, let me clarify that. He picks his own cabinet, but he's given the list of acceptable people, and probably with a lot of hints as to which one is the correct choice. If Kelly told him this Homeland Secretary is the best out there, who is he to really disagree, he doesn't know a better option. I'm certain that Wilbur Ross was a mandatory addition though.

I think Trump is blindsided by the fact that he thought he could run the country like his companies but the amount of embedded, festering cancer leaves him in a position he's isn't accustomed to: he somehow doesn't have the ability to fucking fire the faggots who don't do their goddamn jobs

Just a threadly reminder that FEMA falls under the jurisdiction of the Dpt of Homeland Security, which should not exist. We already have a Justice Dept, that should be in charge of prosecuting immigration and citizenship law, and a Federal Bureau of Investigations, which should be in charge of major breaches of security. The Coast Guard is a branch of the military and should not be subsumed under DHS, rather the DoD, as should be Border Control.

The fact that DHS is in control of (((immigration))), (((FEMA))), rooting out and creating the illusion of (((domestic terrorism))), the Secret Service, and was created as a result of (((9/11))), I have a working hypothesis that the DHS is the most kiked of all the branches of government. As in, it exists solely as a result of, and to serve, our usurious masters. Oh, and did I mention that current Chief of Staff Kelly was the former Secretary, and that Nielsen was formerly his Chief of Staff? There is something rotten at the core of this Dept, and I can't name it precisely, but suffice it to say that we should keep a close eye on it.

This is the scary part; LEGAL migration. Due to the utter incompetence of those subhumans, you really do have a legitimate claim to flee. The problem is that this is actually acknowledged without consequence to the domestic threat. I mean if you look at Venezuela, can you even disagree that you'd fear for your life in some of those parts? The

shithole countries

They're supposed to stop in the first safe country which is Mexico.

[send too soon]. They need to learn to tell these groups to fuck off, and be prepared to shoot invaders who ignore that command.

That is, unless Mexico is somehow declared to not qualify as "safe", which in turn would mean that Trump has been right all along about that shothole. But we can't have that now can we?

Thing is, you're implying caravans and massive illegal immigration weren't a problem until Trump became President, and then they suddenly exploded. Fix your shit.

The Fake News loves to imagine the collapse of the Trump administration is just around the corner whenever he fires someone. But then you say he's doing nothing of the sort, never did, and never will. Do you believe Zig Forums takes all of its news in a bubble like you do? Well, you're wrong.

Great post.

But they very clearly aren't, and there is no indication they are going to be.
This is a real problem, because its going to be VERY hard to argue against asylum seekers relative to illegal immigration - its the same strategy they used in Europe, in point of fact.

And I don't see the current Trump admin having the political influence or will to do anything about this, especially not if we head into a hot war in the ME.
Whats doubly scary is the prospect of the US experiencing a European-style 'migrant crisis' while the public is distracted with the initiation of war in sandland.

These kikes are clever, I'll give them that.

So were the 'Syrians'.
Yet, there they are in Berlin, Paris, Stockholm and London.
Coming Soon to: New York, Los Angeles, New Orleans and Miami

You're projecting a lot here my man.

Feel free to start arguing back at any time, instead of throwing around buzzwords. You're not going for the throat like your other ilk, but thinking Zig Forums anons won't notice because your type of calm and collected demoralization shilling is rare won't help you.

Fucking called out lol
Nice job outing that shill

This. It was the (((DHS))) who recommended this glorified fence.

Attached: 6.png (623x665, 601.63K)

There's no argument to respond to.
And again, you're projecting really hard.
Explain yourself and make an argument.

Just yelling 'FAKE NEWS! SHILL! DEMORALIZATION!' isn't an argument.

Lol.

>a man's job
FT-wait blowjob, footjob, handjob all good.

Deny what?
You still didn't make an argument, all you did was call me a shill.
Explain yourself faggot, or get filtered.

not really
That hole can but won't be pre-empted by Trump claiming they are recognized as enemy combatants which they are which wholly supersedes that.

Then I would refer you to my previous original comments.
Now filter me, TORnigger, because you're going to pretend my comments don't exist again.

You didn't make an argument in either of those comments, you stupid disingenuous shillnigger, all you did was make some nonsense statement to try to derail.
Filtered.

What did he mean by this?

Lol. Now everybody knows for sure you're not from around here. Good job, TORnigger!

thus impicitly defending the Fake News.*

Yes, really. With an illegal, if you don't catch them at the border you can always get them down the road and send them home. Legal migrants are much harder to remove, and will become citizens with high probability. Most of the non-white filth enters legally, this is even true for Europe too, despite the "walk-ins".

Maybe he's setting up Democrats with their own flunkies so they look especially bad on the border come midterms? And he can scream at her while he's at it?
His main goal up until now was winning the midterms. He's not the incompetent type that would let beaner lovers like her on a position like that.

Attached: 49a52225b0774745e9702b30b3dd2b868d735af1d5b3f2d1c698a4029461b093.jpeg (240x240, 6.48K)

But make sure you seek a visa 6 months advance like all legal migrants.

"You're fired!" - President Trump, 2018

He shouldn't have given her a chance to resign, he should have just fucking fired her like he did the other cabinet members who turned out to be quislings.

>(((ports of entry)))

Maritime law kikery finally biting them in the ass.

This is also why people entering Canada use irregular crossings. First Safe Country agreement only applies at (((ports))).

Ouch. I agree. She is clearly using feels over facts just like a million times before in history when these traitorous crypto-kikes gain power.

It was literally a MIC gift of new "security" spending with no oversight because muh 9/11.

That only applies at PORTS of entry user.

I don't see the issue. If the United States offers asylum to certain people then isn't it perfectly normal to tell people to seek asylum instead of staying in their bad situation? She even warns them to go about it legally and not to enter the country illegally. This just seems like clickbait by kikebart and OP being a byperbolizing faggot. Am I missing something?

Obviously there are issues with non-whites entering the country and a female holding this position, but that doesn't really justify this thread.

The issue is the Department of Homeland Security utilizing an intern-run youth outreach program that broadcasts invitations to come to points of entry along with generalizations of what to say to ensure you get asylum.

DHS was authorized under the PATRIOT Act, you're just now realizing it's the most kiked "branch?"

This. I work at the executive level of a midsized business. One of the goals is to get the leadership team to always be rowing in the same direction to execute the vision of the leader (president, CEO, founder). The leader cant make all the decisions, it's far too inefficient, it's how very small companies are managed. Instead you need a team of executives that all share the same core values, and desire to execute the leader's vision.

Now imagine Trump's case where in his cabinet and staff there are ideologues who directly oppose his vision and purposefully row in the wrong direction, sabotage his efforts, leak to the press, but they smile in his face every day and say "Good morning Mr. President". Maybe they know how to butter him up, and deep down their goal is subversion. One way to weed out bad apples is to measure performance. In business easit's easy, sales figures, manufacturing output, sales conversion rate, but how do you measure some of these jobs in Trumps cabinet/staff?

?

oh look, a nordic woman who cares more for brown people than whites
it must be genetic if americans of nordic descent are just as cucked as those in scandinavia

I don't understand your confusion, I'm talking about the executive branch.

bump buffalo queers

This is disgusting. Trump, you know what you need to do.

Was there some massively brutal war I’m not aware of where the Nordic countries’ men had a massive die-off of everyone except cowardly cucks? Sometimes it’s hard to believe that their ancestors were Vikings who pillaged and conquered on every day with a name ending in “y”.

thread related: >>>/kennedi/2793

Demographic suicide is the greatest method of defending the homeland! Praise Diversity!

Not necessarily, in fact, /ourguys/ might be pushing to increase our numbers right under the kikes' noses.

It's a long shot, but only white men can pull it off.

Attached: 80-90 percent.jpg (802x428 64.16 KB, 22.95K)

JESUS!

Fuck. This. Gay. Earth.

Well, I'm off to Asia.

Fuck this shit, no wonder redpilled men are not marrying here.

oh wow

This is why I'm moving to Bolivia or Uruguay

Attached: polack goes to uruguay.PNG (1002x332, 46.36K)

This is why we need to clone women, because there is no way I'm marrying one who had (((female freedom)))

you just ruined my weekend

Do I get off to confident uniformed fit women? Yeah. But this? This is decay. Poor white women. Whatever happened to the 14 words?

They'll get the 14 words, just not in a chaste manner. But hey, it's better than racemixing.

I plan to go to Asia like this user

No fucking way, my cousin is marrying a military girl next month.

elucidate

Attached: 1512078335770.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

doesn't sound that bad now

I'm done. What sort of man really thinks race is above chastity?

explain

Sure are a lot of vague bizarre comments here

Daily reminder, in a gynocentric hypergamy, only men are responsible, even for the race. This is starting to look more and more like Africa.

Serbian user here, why do all men in the US put up with that?

THIS.

kek

what sort of betacuck defends women like this?

Can you imagine being alive in the 50s and being told by society that if you don't marry that it's YOUR problem?

The only thing I'm thankful about this era is that the truth is now out in the open!!!

Anyone has the screencap where an user explain how bad the 50s women were?

What happened to the Zig Forums militia that went to El Salvador?

I'm going to Nicaragua, whiter than where I live right now.

All women are whores.

The US has some of the worst women on the planet, only a soyboy would say otherwise.

MOTHERS =/= WHORES

Not surprising that "liberated" women entering the military turn out to also be whores. I still don't understand why they do this to themselves. I pity anyone that marries any of these disgraceful women.

Have it right here.

Attached: 9ab23f69dc6b4a541a1fda21096f74c1390017a8089cbabfb28714873487187f.png (1042x404 340.37 KB, 44.99K)

I'm going to Latin America and marrying a young white girl over there. There is nothing the kikes and betacucks can say to stop me.