Thanks to the fucking idiots at "Antipodean Resistance", Jewish lobbies...

Thanks to the fucking idiots at "Antipodean Resistance", Jewish lobbies, and other multicultural lobbies are coming after Australia's free speech laws. Just a reminder, that AR are a fucking shit honeypot.

archive.fo/iCRNN

keepnswsafe.com/

This is a clear example as to why optics are important. They are now pushing for a "hate speech law" similar to what Britain has. Antipodean Resistance are a bunch of faggots that cause more harm than good.

Attached: r1817595_28992811.jpg (700x394, 65.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Triguboff
archive.fo/0TLbu
macrobusiness.com.au/?s=triguboff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big push today across multiple platforms of concern fagging and tone policing

Better to die free than live a slave.

Get out of here. I don't care if AR is an ASIO honeypot or not, You're seriously suggesting that any act of self defence is 'just making things worse'. Consider suicide you autistic fuck. If anything this is justification to take more action, not less!

I for one am prepared to sacrifice myself on the altar of action and any man, who can call himself a man, should do the same. I'm determined to make a difference in this country and, if you're reading this, you should as well. Forget about being doxxed, what have you got to fear if you truly believe in your own convictions?

The tenants of the European are being destroyed and here, OP, in the guise of 'one of us' invites you to stay quiet, sit still, just wait. How can we possibly expect anything to change if WE are not willing to change it? Stand up, get involved, get organized, get accused of everything you truly are and wear it like a badge. Encourage all around you to fight, spread the word, spread the truth.

Or you could fade into obscurity and die, like so many forgotten civilizations.

Attached: c3-i3.jpg (1000x700, 116.62K)

This is dumb logic. You're implying it's OK to wreck the country despite how future generations might suffer.

I don't know anything about these guys, but the fact that the Australian ZOG is pushing back against them this hard is proof that they were doing something right.

You're not good with Irony, are you?

What are you talking about, faggot? Australians already have hate-speech law in the form of section 18C.

Not once did I say any of those things. I said going around screeching "nigger nigger nigger" or "faggot faggot faggot" does more harm than good. No one wants to be seen with someone like that.

Obviously you should be politically active, in fact I encourage it. But screeching nigger nigger is not a good thing in anyway.

What they are appealing for is a law closer to Englands.

Labor’s legislation would include following features:

Stay mad moshe, your days are numbered.

Coward

labour is going to win the next "election" as well…

Go into the street and scream nigger nigger nigger and see how many people want to hang out with you the next day.

The next federal or state?

The federal election will be close. I don't know anything about the state election in NSW.

have a cry about it

I went to an Australia day party and was Sieg Heiling along with 2 other people and, despite half the party not knowing who we were, not one person batted an eye or cared. I think I'll be right.

ahead of his times

My point is, this is really nothing new. We're already fucked when it comes to racial vilification laws, because we HAVE racial vilification laws. The 'degree' to which we're fucked is really of little consequence. If they had been able to identify the individuals responsible for this postering, they already have to power to prosecute them under existing law. This is effectively sabre rattling by Labor, to make it more of an election issue. From our perspective nothing has changed: if you put up a poster detailing the vileness of niggers, and you get caught, even if you use "negro" rather than "nigger", you can expect to be slapped by the law.

And you ended up in the newspapers lmao.

Very organic posts pushing the same nonsense narrative. You faggots organizing on a discord server?

Also, you little bitch, you came out saying "it was just a joke"

yeah ok buddy thats some sound logic there.

it doesn't sound like the user has tears in his tea but you do, why? do you in some way feel smarter, superior being a weak willed knobby kneed coward? and is it more self satisfying? lmao

It's not getting any worse than it already is, you dumbshit.

This same shit gets posted in every single thread.

What is accomplished by showing up to a fed rally and making yourself look like a retard?

I don't feel superior, but its pretty obvious that when people go around waving swastikas that they are doing a lot more harm than good. No normal person wants to be seen near a Swastika. People will let sieg heiling slide as a "comedy routine", but few people will let swastikas slide. If you are waving a swastika, or screeching against "the fucking jews" you will chase people away pretty quickly.

Are you retarded or trolling? If this legislation passes, it will get a lot worse.

They will suffer as long as kikes run the show. Fuck the laws, (((they))) can't arrest everybody. If I lived in Aus, I'd break (((hate speech))) laws daily. Fuck em.

Where X is any protected victim class of your choice. Nothing has changed.

I didn't realise Australia had any free speech laws. The be all and end all of it though is unless free speech is made sacrosanct in a federal constitution, some kike politician will always ride roughshod over it at some point or another.

Nobody cares you fucking faggot. The goal isin't to maintain free speech; it's to completely tear down the fucking system. The more repressive they are, the better it is.
And Australia was always fucked anyway, they were just looking for an excuse and you opticscucks think it's all because of muh stormweenies.

wooooooh b o i
Stop huffing ether

Even if I was caught, I'm a man and I will now kneel to tyranny, you'll know it was me because I will not apologize. But that's getting into LARP territory so I'll stop there.

You must understand this:

If you do not tow the (((party))) line precisely, they will tear you apart. Even for the slightest slip up. You miss gendered someone? You micro aggressed someone? You didn't use this month's correct term from foreigners? You're done for. They'll cast you out and tear you apart like a pack of rabid hyenas.

There is only one solution. Do NOT compromise. They'll hate you no matter what. They'll call you Hitler and a Nazi, a far right extremist and a terrorist, for so much as defending freedom of speech. That bullshit, kiked as fucked rally Day of Freedom in the UK where they were praising a cross dressing degenerate on stage was called 'far right' by British Press. This is the reality, even if you are moderate, even if you go for muh optics, even if you are polite and kind, accepting, tolerant and you have a dancing dragqueen, they'll still call you Literally Hitler.

The modern left operate on a linear concept of politics, based on a WW2 mythology. Hitler is ultimate evil, so you must move away from ultimate evil. Any attempt to hold ground politically, or move further right, even to respect borders, means you are moving towards Hitler. Therefore, in their minds, you are less moral, less of a person. You cannot win. Optics don't matter.

no it won't people would flock to a stronk message like flies to shit.
God save the Queen.

That's a good thing.

The country is already wrecked. It needs to be completely destroyed.

You need public presence to normalize open racism. That means rallies. One of the most important strategic goals is to normalize open racism. You can't do that hiding in the internet. There are already millions and millions of closet racists. They just need to become open about it and we win. Same way the left does when they want to normalize faggotry. Pride parades, public homo events every month, etc.

The only solution is bringing the whole fucking thing down. There are very few elements of our modern, progressive society that we should preserve. Seriously, do we want to keep encouraging shitskins over with property speculation and relatively better wages? What's the point of living here if it's just foreigners packed into sardine-can apartments?

I'd rather have the economy of some Eastern European country if it meant driving away the foreigners, kikes and property speculators.

That's the future in a nut-shell. For Australia anyway. Europe is getting more right-wing by the day. Australia continues to get more and more left-wing in spectacular defiance of common sense. Even if there is potentiality for change, I doubt you'll witness any serious reversal of trends. The abject apathy and anti-intellectual/thinking culture will be the death of this country. People here will watch it all disappear as they moan and whine about everything in utterly ridiculous confusion. What more can one expect from a nation whose very culture boils down to proud-ignorance, beer, sausages, rock music, and football?

Means "negro" which translates to "black".
Africans are "African".
"Nigger" means "black-pilled" and "nihlist".
Means "difficult to handle".
Neither of these words incite "hate" or "violence".
In fact, to deprive a person of "hate", an emotion, is to deprive them of "love", since one cannot be known without the other.
Human rights violation.

I guess all the working-class listen to rap music now, though. And the middle-class is obsessed with Asian women and everything-not-white. So, scratch rock and sausages from the list.

Currently, many right-wing Australians are moving to EE or are planning to go. I am. It's not unreasonable. If any white country is totally fucked, it's Australia. This shit-hole is now so left-wing, it's simply stunning. Most people don't notice though because of the apathy. But I assure you, shit is bad. I currently go to the major QLD uni and the average person there is more left-wing than your average person from a metro German city. I know, I've lived in Germany.

Why do you think Australia is going down the shitter? Is it because of the heat? Many types of subhuman (niggers, spics, muds) come from high-heat environments after all.

Don't remind me about my counties anti free speech shit
They banned talking about child rape during the course of the fag vote
that shit still makes me angry, do I not exist or is rape something that only happens to women

Most of its coming from Melbourne which has the same climate as london

fight or die

Take a walk in the streets of Melbourne and Sydney and you will understand. There are two chinese real estate agents on every block, chinese businesses without a scrap of English advertisement, chinese occupation posters on every corner, non-white majority on every street

Chinese are clearly the source of the demographic problems, but I thought they didn't care much for fags and trannies.

lol

That is one factor, I believe. However, I recommend reading about the origins of modern Australian culture and what shaped it. It's a deeply mutated British working-class culture. It was born out of working-class alcohol-centered culture and abo-style influenced bush-life culture, basically. Imagine drunk Irish plebs, hard labor, children playing with abos, and our scorching sun. I read a great book on it once but I forget what it was called. It did a pretty good job of conveying an intuitive understanding of the modern Australian mindset and why so many Australians are subhumans and degenerates.

Fags and trannies are a distraction, they are a non-issue aside from their corruptive propensity. They are just a symptom of the sickness of decay that liberalism has wrought. You aren't saying that it's okay for the chinese to sweep us out just because they aren't totally infected by modern degeneracy, are you? They are a separate and more dire problem altogether

They come from very left-wing countries and have an innate tendency of liking and preferring left-wing systems. They're thus very easily converted to our Marxist religion. All the Chinese I know are huge Marxists and they hate the idea of a white Australia.

lmao at the fucking geeks in this thread defending AR

their fucking leader has to beg the Dingoes to put his articles on their site because nobody visits his wordpress

Attached: say love.jpg (473x430, 42.63K)

Anyone looking for a big conspiracy, stop now because there is none. The reason we have sky high immigration is because this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Triguboff
archive.fo/0TLbu
is a property developer who owns both sides of politics and probably the greens.
He has publicly stated that Australia should have a population of 100 million.
He is Australia's richest man.
He is making a shitload of cash building high rise apartments in the cities.
His nickname is High Rise Harry ffs.
It's all right there in the open.
No conspiracy.
No mystery.
Just money.
Pathetic.

Yeah, over-demand strategy: import way too many people, create a huge shortage, and make prices skyrocket. Our entire economy is built on this shitty housing-immigration racket. Anyone gunning for this traitor yet?

>The son of a builder, Triguboff was born in Dalian (Darien at the time), Liaoning, Republic of China on March 3 1933, the son of Russian Jews who fled to northeastern China after the rise of Lenin. He spent his early childhood in the Jewish community in Tianjin and in 1947, moved to Australia to be educated at the Scots College in Sydney.
still the jews

Attached: 752f68c06bb47a18248b3bf18e5b293c0e6bfa8fe74f02b0024af850d094ff75.jpg (238x220, 16.27K)

Every.Fucking.Time.

EVERY
TIME
sino-jewish elite owns us

You sure had it good in 'Strailia before Antipodean Resistance. If you only start getting concerned when your free speech is getting attacked you are either a burger or a retard.

gimme a fuggin beer n a sanga cunt i fuggin swear, n whats this politics shit, r u cunts poofs

macrobusiness.com.au/?s=triguboff

Not again.

It's funny how they say this in the same breath as wanting to make them criminals.

AR did nothing wrong.
Get fucking angry, alienated, angry white men is exactly what is needed. Don't blame the Nazis for the actions of kikes. Instead, get involved, or start something yourself. Think you can do it better? Do it.

Attached: NA gas traitors.png (1200x600, 1.31M)

Reminder that it doesn't matter which part wins which election, they are more or less the same amount traitors.

fgdgdfgdfgdfgdd

sadasdasd

asdasd

No such thing.
Even before 18C, you never had free speech laws. The only people who do explicitly have free speech as outlined by the constitution are politicians.

Attached: Australian_Aboriginals.png (548x583, 386.04K)

This is reddit-tier dialog.

this is good actually, you can rage about the jew behind the curtain and no one cares, but here now comes the jew bursting forth from the curtain frothing at the mouth and railing about the injustice of…people merely pointing out that jews commonly promote X or Y.

Um…okay…so…you fucks DO promote these things and are all jewish that's odd…but…why the anger over "reject jewish poison", how is that hate speech when jews in media and academia are telling white students that they are cancer and should not breed and must be reduced to minority status to be fair to invaders that are imported at the agitation of…i'll be damned…jews!

methinks the kike doth protest too much

diverts & drains resources away from you who are not at the rally

Bwahaha fucking good luck.

Worry about the core fundamentals of restoring the patriotic australian spirit. There are many unexpected allies toward that end.

So, any groups advocating against censorship in Australia?

Pointing out what they promote is what should be done, not Kill yourslevs faggots, lol!, even if that is really fun.

haha what cunt? first of all AR's site isn't wordpress. You're full of shit.

has nothing to do with them and erasing free speech was the kike plan from day one, would have habbened no matter what

Fuck off TRSodomites and Thai Fuck Shackers

I'm very seriously thinking about starting a grass roots movement for the purpose of political organization. I will be putting myself out there, unashamedly and unabashed, but what else is there to do? The key points I want to focus on are this:

I'm unsure about the JQ in the Australian context. I /will/ be arrested and charged for hate crimes if I get a little to carried away on the topic. I think the first step may be to campaign against hate speech laws before carrying on.

Perhaps it may be appropriate to create a thread dedicated to the creation, maintenance and leadership of grass roots political action groups?

Attached: 29344942_1610937652275894_55048986_n.jpg (750x749, 72.2K)

Do a lot of practice speaking, first, you need to be able to articulate your points and have great memory recall if you actually want to start a movement. Very little stammering or UHHMMs.

why are you following laws that are illegal (against natural law).

Think of the optics guys , if we dont enslave ourselves theyll enslave us … you are shit

The only problem with those optics is that those people in the image are a bunch of fakes … "cool nazi symbol … am I doing it right???"

For those of you that have an IQ higher than 100 and are more than just LARPers who want to play dressup this is important.

If we truly want to achieve the goal of ethically homogeneous nations free of degeneracy and Jews in this modern political dynamic, getting involved in the political system is only method we can achieve these ends.
As we have few global allies any revolutionary action would result in the good O'l US of A and other zogbots to crush us faster than you can say Heil Hitler.
In many western nations you can be jailed for just saying "mean" things. So dressing up in old flags and uniforms and using the same tactics for political success won't work. Both because of the new restrictions on speech and also the entrenched public perception. Which will not be changed anytime soon.

By now some of shills may be getting a little uncomfortable at the thought of a political rebrand that doesn't confirm every stereotype they want us to be.
That's not to say giving up any of values, but to formulate a palatable package for the lemmings. So that when we come into power we can then implement our true policies. The enemy have done the exact same thing. They never openly admit that they want to destroy the European people or the nation states they represent. That would be political suicide, I cannot stress enough that this is what they fear the most. Because then the lugenpresse can't kvetch at all these ebil nazibees that want to gas the Jews and they will look like the fools.

A new time needs new tactics. Good luck anons

Politics is a fucking game, you need to know how to play it in order to win.

The thing the shills fear the most is a unified, organized intelligent right-wing. That Antifa faggot said it himself in that thread

(is me)

I forgot to add I would also campaign on

I'm actually quite good at speaking, it's something I have practiced quite often and in regards to recalling obscure facts, there is no better. I can recall, in detail and on demand, the entire chronology of, say, the Indochina Wars, among many other things. It's something I've always done and always practiced.

I also dress respectably, wear a suit to work, stand up straight, pronounce clearly and articulate my meaning concisely. It's something which I have practiced for some three or more years and something which has become a second nature.

These considerations have been very heavy on my mind and it is only now that I feel confident enough in my own capabilities, appearance and intellect that I could begin moving towards organization. I talk politics constantly, wherever I go I basically preach and men listen to me.

I was thinking about this as well. I would not choose overt NatSoc symbolism. I would choose something just as potent as the Fascist spirit would require. The BUF's lightning bolt comes to mind, so it'd be something unique so it doesn't trip the Lemming's knee jerk but something inspiring of action.

I probably sound like a LARPer, and it may be some short months before I can turn words to action. But I truly believe that I cannot live, knowing I have one life, and only a few short years of youth, only to throw it away and say "I was scared they'd call me a Nazi."

I think I would rather die.

We must, all of us, create parties and popular movements and in a great wave, sweep our nations free of the vile poisons which will destroy our people forever.

Attached: MOSLEY2.jpg (2321x3000, 2.87M)

no

The reason why we don't want to play dress-up and Seig Heil is not because were scared of being called bad words but because nobody would vote for you.
Hitler only got into power because of the Great depression as the people were desperate for an alternative.

The majority of the people in western nations are brain washed and blue-pilled. If you were to play dress-up of the big bad bogymen of the past your only going to elicit a negative response and the media can easily justify inciting violence against you.

Learn from the success of others. The jew has been the secret infiltrator, always working behind the scenes but never been the one to caught with his finger in the pie.

While our political operations will be incognito and to the lemmings appear like a political party that addresses real problems.
Look at the Japanese parliamentary system. They have party names with nice sounding words in them, like democratic and liberal. But when you look at their actions their far from what anyone in the west would call "left-wing". Abe's wife runs a nationalist school that emphasis worship of the emperor for god sake.

So in conclusion this New political dynamic needs to be played by a new rule book.

spotted the shill. How's the taste of Jewish cock?

Then who voted the NSDAP in power?

A nearly homogeneous White nation.

Electoral politics is still a viable option in Europe but the US is too far gone demographically. Other methods will be necessary.

Hitler lost to von Hindenburg, and our political system is much more controlled now than Weimer Germnay's was then.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Come here scotsman and I will gut you, it is through times.
ib4 no brother wars, give us back the orkneys and shetland
ib4 noes, fuck you

Fuck the queen.

also it's not all serious we're ramping up to a fish war with scottland

it's going to turn bad thouhgh, at this moment we're finding all we have in the drawvers against scotland. And there is a lot of shit there

Just give them back they want to go home, they don't want to be filled up with pakistanis, just let them go let them come home to us, it's their blood it's their nature. I know it's a lot of offshore shit in the orkneys but just let them go, they want to come home

I vant to go home and sleep sometimes, but then I have no hjaltland there, how can a man sleep without a hjaltland, this is my troubles, this is my pain. I just want to go to sleep with hjaltland under my arms, so comfy

You are one retarded shill. But then again only someone with limited mental capacity would find that kind of work appealing.

And his daughter's a fuckin kabbalist

Attached: triguboff.PNG (744x282, 174.64K)

Checked.
Unless we do, in which case party members who are dazzled by shekels are not only expelled but executed when proven to be traitors.

What.
What.

She somehow manages to make money studying the myth of gods chosen sand gypsies.
POTTERY

That sounds exactly like the "follow your leader" meme with Hitler blowing his head off, its probably a direct response to those antifa memes using their own logic, "kill yourself, faggot" instead of "kill yourself, nazi"
Jewish media are going to smear people regardless and you apparently dont understand the meaning of honeypot, you actually meant well poisoners except that doesnt even apply, youre just a PR/optics cuck. does pic related #1 trigger you? I guess the guy drawing those cartoon memes is also a shill and everyone making gas the kikes memes etc, get the fuck off this board.
Pic related #2 explains why youre a fucking hobbyist retard who doesnt understand revolutionary politics.

Attached: Responsible-Conservatives.PNG (900x890 302.48 KB, 231.2K)

Good, it will be a great point of agitation. Propaganda victory. You better be ready to be declared illegal and still fight if you want to be a part of opposing white genocide. If you knew anything at all youd know its extremely common for governments to ban the actual resistance as soon as it starts to gain any momentum, then they go underground and use that as an excuse for violence.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE SHILL

Attached: 0507ad60d2f04899abda1cfda53be89426d8e08aaadb519313b0fc61f473d764.jpg (1000x1000, 218.59K)