(((Paul Waldman))) has written a lovely article on why the democrats should give up on white republican or working...

(((Paul Waldman))) has written a lovely article on why the democrats should give up on white republican or working class votes.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/05/15/why-democrats-cant-win-the-respect-of-trump-voters

archive.is/zyzPN

The assumption is that if Democrats simply choose to deploy this powerful tool of respect, then minds will be changed and votes will follow. This belief, widespread though it may be, is stunningly naive. It ignores decades of history and everything about our current political environment. There’s almost nothing more foolish Democrats could do than follow that advice.
Before we proceed, let me be clear about what I’m not saying. I’m not saying that the desire for respect isn’t real. As a voter says in “The Great Revolt,” a new book by conservative journalist Salena Zito and Republican operative Brad Todd, “One of the things I really don’t get about the Democratic Party or the news media is the lack of respect they give to people who work hard all of their lives to get themselves out of the hole.”
Nor am I saying there aren’t some liberals who express elitist ideas, because there are.
But the mistake is to ignore where the belief in Democratic disrespect actually comes from and to assume that Democrats have it in their power to banish it.

It’s more than an industry, actually; it’s an industry, plus a political movement. The right has a gigantic media apparatus that is devoted to convincing people that liberals disrespect them, plus a political party whose leaders all understand that that idea is key to their political project and so join in the chorus at every opportunity.
If you doubt this, I’d encourage you to tune in to Fox News or listen to conservative talk radio for a week. When you do, you’ll find that again and again you’re told stories of some excess of campus political correctness, some obscure liberal professor who said something offensive, some liberal celebrity who said something crude about rednecks or some Democratic politician who displayed a lack of knowledge of a conservative cultural marker. The message is pounded home over and over: They hate you and everything you stand for.
This machine is extraordinarily powerful. It may not be able to guarantee Republican victory at the polls, but it absolutely can determine how conservatives — including those Trump voters — view what happens on a day-to-day basis in the political world, including efforts by Democrats to reach out to them.

Attached: (((paul waldman))).jpeg (200x200, 8.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gss.norc.org/get-the-data
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/4/illegal-immigration-200-percent-march-along-us-mex/
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
archive.is/xREzJ
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what are Democrats to do? The answer is simple: This is a game they cannot win, so they have to stop playing. > Know at the outset that no matter what you say or do, Republicans will cry that you’re disrespecting good heartland voters. > There is no bit of PR razzle-dazzle that will stop them. > Remember that white Republicans are not going to vote for you anyway, and their votes are no more valuable or virtuous than the votes of any other American. Don’t try to come up with photo ops showing you genuflecting before the totems of the white working class, because that won’t work. > Advocate for what you believe in, and explain why it actually helps people.

Attached: net cost of niggers.jpg (1232x3768, 751.54K)

Please excuse the terrible formatting.

Remember to vote this midterm, before the democrats vote twice on your behalf.

Basically this, the kike version just uses multiple paragraphs to justify his arrogance.
/thread

The j*w can write unashamedly like this because he knows the demographics. Hard times ahead for our American friends.

the only problem is that recucklicans don't think of their voters anymore highly

kike

This whole article is simply these faggots positioning themselves to go full on anti-white in the coming years, and the sad part is that there are many parts of the country where it will work. We need mass deportations fucking yesterday

Attached: 1454901007755.gif (450x371, 1.97M)

Attached: you_hate_working_class_whites_dont_you_(((squidward))).jpg (625x415, 50.35K)

Need 10+k deported a day, every day, for eight years straight for the conservative 30m illegal alien estimate. Patrick Little uses 50m.

Attached: IMG_20170315_154209.jpg (1200x903, 37.76K)

It seems to me that white men do all the work in this society that is worth doing, while everyone else is a parasite on their backs. The Republicans aren't pro-white because they rich they support aren't the white rich who run Exxon mobile but rather kike bankers. But the Democrats support them to the same degree while also supporting mudmen.

Without the non-whites we'd have had a 0.8 to 1.8 trillion dollar budget surplus every year for the last 40 years. That's without destroying the kikes who commit 90% of embezzlement and corporate fraud and destabilize the economy. That is without tariffs, which was the basis of our prosperity prior to 1900. That is with all the stupid shit they currently use to defraud us still in place excepting that which explicitly is budgeted for shitskins.

Are you certain of that?

Liberals aren’t breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.
You can see it in the birthrates by political affiliation and race within in the USA. White Democrats: 0.9, Jews: 0.8, blacks: 1.4, and spics: 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use, with the highest being recorded in the General Social Survey which also has the largest sample set.

If the 2014 white conservative birthrates and those of the other demographic groups remained constant without additional input via immigration by 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.

That is what the demoshits have feared for so long, that is why they want to import shitskins so desperately.
gss.norc.org/get-the-data

Attached: 26c9e5313f1f06d60f8ff3c4d6b8bcb46cd0b5ce50bb6dc972b5ae0ea0c9f6e9.jpg (936x690 59.7 KB, 266.54K)

Those jobs I explicitly just advocated the destruction of aren't coming back goy! Why don't you move to the city and become a rootless cosmopolitian just like me?

Why are you pointing out our hypocritically whiny behavior goyim?

Yes goy, Mr. "they cling to their guns and religion" who in the same breath said he didn't want your factory job to come back the USA and you'd best just deal with it was totally on your side.

Yes goy forget that we already spend on average 700,000 dolalrs a year for each faggot each year to keep them alive with anti-HIV medication. Forget that niggers and spics even now consume the majority of health care costs in the USA. WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THEM? WHY ARE YOU SO HEARTLESS?

Well that's good to hear, I get a bad case of demographic blackpill sometimes. The biggest problem is always immigration though.

I like how the faggots keep demanding that our industries are dying even though the USA, Germany, and Japan all have more total industrial ouput than China. In the case of the US it is by more than a factor of 2. They seem completely unable to accept the truth that primary production is needed. "Why can't you just shuffle the same money about endlessly in a service economy you consume products made by others?"

Imagine what we'd have if the slapped at 300% tarrif on all finished goods?

They have been deliberately attempting to destroy the livelyhoods of whites(ie the only people who actually produce anything in this country) and at the same time remove the possibility for nationalistic economic isolationism or merchantilism. They've been completely out in the open about this.

The denouncement of autarky is the most infuriating thing of the modern system. You've gotta be shackled to every other country in the world, and wouldn't you rather fly in pajeet and the crew in to do agricultural work? They hate the idea of self sufficiency in all its forms.

The solipsism of the liberal knows no bounds. Being open about it, like this article does, is how they continue to lose in the next decade.

I think we need to meme this to leftists. I want to see "I'm not a liberal elitist, I'm just smarter than you" on t-shirts and mugs in 2020.

Attached: whipitoutbabe.jpg (187x252, 12.21K)

Fucking checked.

Alinsky's Rule#6: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

Marry a good girl and keep her pregnant. Raise your children to know that without the white man, civilization turns – at best – into a Chinese termite colony, and – at worst – into dust.

Halt nonwhite immigration, and do so explicitly in the name of race. No more nonwhites, and make the long march up through the Republifag Party until you and your allies have the power to replace the cucks who approvingly cite MLK. We're in this to win, and your white granddaughter will be either a wife and mother, mudslime sex slave, or raped and dead at the hands of niggers. Our choice.

It's really funny when the overwhelmingly conservative rural areas have more people holding STEM degrees both per capita and in total.

"My piece of paper proving I was brainwashed in the libarts department to believe demonstrably refutable horse shit says I'm smarter than you hick."

When I told one I had a MS in Geology he just about shit himself.

That said we need to destroy the school system and get guys into their fields around the age of 16. I learned more about oil and natural gas talking to old timers and working off their hand written data than I did in 6 years of school.

They think work is beneath them. I run a loader and cut pipe when I don't have actual geology to do. And its really great to see the look on their faces when you confront them with the fact that those hicks making 35,000 year have more disposable income than the do making 65,000 a year.

To the shitlib reading this,

We know you hate us. For every potentially sincere attempt to bridge the gap, we see fifty insults against us.

"We're not disrespectful or elitist; you're just heavily misinformed." Already off to a great start.

Really? You don't think raising my taxes to pay the welfare of someone who doesn't work isn't disrespectful? Or how about outsourcing my manufacturing job so you can get your stuff cheaper? Or sending my sons to die for Israel in the middle east? Or codifying preference in job selection to groups of people based on skin color? if these are the policies that embody "respect" to you, I'd hate to see you actually disrespect us.

"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." –Obama
"You could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables." –Hillary
"Whites being an absolute minority in America is a source of strength." –Biden

Attached: black face off.jpg (1111x815, 173.85K)

Respect doesn't put food on people's tables or pay bills.
So unless nanny state can break form and give the miners actual jobs before killing an industry, you've just removed a HUGE swath of jobs with no replacement. Therefor have reduced the size of the tax base while needing the tax base to be larger to support the MILLIONS you've just unemployed.

It's simple facts that fuck democrats over to start with not "m-muh respect", the respect issue is just salt in the wound after they stabbed you.
Them trying to play it off as only a "respect" issue is a very weak tactic at distracting from them actively fucking people over.

Attached: never interrupt your enemy napoleon.png (640x360 615.36 KB, 427.01K)

http s://archive. li/Eon4o
exposing the religion of cuck

National Guard, Armed Forces, Local/Municipal/State/Federal Law enforcement officers, as well as 2nd amendment militias. These spicshits are done for.

so much this, we are going to keep winning too

border crossing numbers are significantly lower even after one year practically zero at this point. Once whites start breeding again 5+ and encouraging the best and brightest true european immigration to add to the demographic numbers game we will start to recolonize the americas.

these would be nice

the modern system of anti-whites liberal elitists are weak and effeminate. What is truly great about them is that there are so few liberals (illegals make them seem more abundant than they actually are) in this nation that come november this year the silent majority will slaughter the dem side again and the silent majority will find their voice and be heard for generations to come.

this user knows what is true

the liberals are fucked they aborted all their babies and will die out soon it is too late for them

Lies, deceit, and false platitudes are not respect, kikes.

Being blatantly disrespectful assholes made it easier for whites to come to terms with the hypocrisy and start the ovens. Congrats.

My choices in basically every race are an incompetent zionist or a vitriolic marxist.

And, amusingly, their base ACTUALLY IS dumb as a post, and so don't understand, and so don't care.

Funny that I have given up on progressive plantation masters also.
Just a bunch of amoral baby killers without souls.
I have no desire to be around such low life trash, ever.
Life is too short to engage morally inferior untermensch.

Attached: democrat blood.jpg (556x427, 263K)

Reported.

Fucking laughable.

I love sheepstate Zig Forums.

Hahah. Ok, first of all, national guard is doing nothing on the border. In fact, Obama and Bush sent them, remember? They stand around. Half the National Guard, much like the active duty military, is spics and niggers anyway. The "Armed Forces"? Spic and nigger run. You are a fucking moron and have no clue if you think the military isn't largely on the side of the spics already as many of the military's highest officers and NCOs are spics themselves. They will NEVER take ANY action to do ANY type of mass deportation. And federal LEO's are the ones who've had their hands tied all of these years and led to the current situation (if they're white and on the side of whites) or they are an AA hire and promote the spic agenda themselves. "Local" law enforcement is a mixed bag. They aren't going to rise up like an army against federal policies and federal agents who want to keep the status quo. In sum, you are completely full of shit. It is embarrassing how stupid you must think whites are to buy this bullshit you are spouting.

30-50 million illegals and countless "legals" who manipulate a completely bullshit joke immigration law framework like H1B. "done for" Sorry I have to repeat that phrase because it is so ridiculous. WHITES are "done for" you stupid fuck. If you took a perfect snapshot right this second of the actual percentage of whites within US borders (actual, real whites), it is around 60% tops. Realistically, the number of illegals if probably significantly higher than 30 million, and the actual percentage of whites is probably around 55-60%. The "spicshits" are the opposite of "done for." Spics are going to win. WHITES are done for, you controlled opposition fuckstick.

Wow, outright lies. Not even trying there, are you?

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/4/illegal-immigration-200-percent-march-along-us-mex/

Crossings were UP year over year 200% in March. That's right, fucker. You need to try shilling your controlled opposition lies elsewhere. Unreal how you can lie like this.

This is controlled opposition technique encouraging a complete fantasy bullshit scenario that will never happen. Whites aren't going to "start breeding again" at rates remotely close enough to touch the infant and breeding numbers of illegals. And your notion about encouraging the "best and brightest" European immigrants is pure fiction. 50 years of dumping the third world into the US making this a garbage piece of shit country, and all because of legislation (1965 INA, multiple amnesties in the interim) that simply is not going away on its own, and it doesn't even matter if it was all repealed tomorrow, because it's too late anyway.

Your lies and techniques to encourage these fantasies are part of an enormous controlled opposition effort that is overtaking Zig Forums. Your lies and bullshit are actually offensive, because they show total contempt for whites. No, controlled opposition, no. No, we are not retarded sheeple. No, we do not live in a fantasy world. It is very clear where this country is headed if whites do not take direct action. No, up is not down, black is not white, left is not right.

Remember that controlled opposition shills will be physically removed.

We need to encourage this

It's clear this empire/conglomerate/whatever the fuck the US is now is not going to work. The various tribes have nothing in common with each other, and the Constitution and rule of law have been completely destroyed, which were the only common values we once had as "Americans." The term "American" is meaningless at this point–there is no substance to it whatsoever.

The most important question is, what are the details of the endgame? Will there be a violent civil war? Or can the dissolution of this giant conglomerate/empire happen peacefully somehow, like the collapse of the Soviet Union?

ayy tor post

obongo/bush politic'd the armed forces leos ng to stand down unlike trump admin they are actually doing there jobs now

spics are going to be deported over the next few years because of it and illegals entering our nation are down you damn kike shill

and white birthrates are going to increase substantially..trump baby boom

dems are fubar look at fbi with trumps 2016 campaign. Red wave is real kike

This is your reality.
Mess with the best dies like the rest.

Taxes are meme. Tax word has stigma with it. Just borrow more money.

It is midterm and there is no any fucking deportations that can put a dent on the demographics. Instead there are constant struggle with courts sabotaging every attempt.

Your controlled opposition won't win.

Which is why trumps court nominations need to go through and they will

vote in the reds which will happen or have you already forgotten about silent majority in the 2016 election, it is only going to be more red due to peace in with koreas and middle east. You will see so get your shit together and help out and make it happen

You really don't belong here reddit.

you are blind as fuck quit despairing like a bitch and command your life

Fuck you.

It's a bunch of spics and niggers you dumb fuck. You have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about. Actually, since you're controlled opposition, you know exactly what you're talking about, but this is part of the "do nothing, goy!" strategy. Convince whites the military is somehow on their side. It is offensive how stupid you think whites are.

I literally posted a factual rebuttal showing crossings were UP 200% last month responding to your blatant lie that crossings were down. You blatantly lied, I proved you wrong, and now you are changing your argument so it's not a blatant lie. Instead of blatantly lying as you did in your previous post, you are posting a completely unproveable claim that amounts to "just wait around and do nothing, goy" – "spics are going to be deported over the next few years" LOL at your fucking blatant lies and your blatantly unproveable assertions designed to discourage direct action

You are completely, totally ignoring what I actually wrote, which is that there is NO way, mathematically, whites can remotely come close to outbreeding the shitskins who are ALREADY HERE. LOOK at the infant maps. Even if EVERY SINGLE YEAR FROM NOW ON IS A TRUMP BABY BOOM YEAR (WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE TRUMP WILL LEAVE OFFICE, BUT I'M HUMORING YOU), IT STILL WOULD NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, WHITES. MATHEMATICALLY, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO OVERTAKE THE SWARM OF SHITSKINS AND THEIR BIRTHRATES. Your controlled opposition shilling is out of control and offensive. Get a new job or kill yourself. Whites are not buying your bullshit.

Ay lmao, you lying controlled opposition nigger. You already jumped the shark with your blatant lie about border crossings decreasing. But the "just vote in the upcoming elections" is actually over the top funny. I actually lmao'd at that.

Nope. The reality is that you fuckers destroyed this country and are desperately trying to shill controlled opposition bullshit to stop any direct action.

Gee, I wonder how many are willing to die to give our white descendants the possibility of living in a non-Brazil hell world? I would wager a lot of whites are willing to die for that. Your pathetic little threats are not intimidating.

Listen, faggot. Why don't you find a new job where you don't have to sit in a fucking cubicle all day trying to quell the anger of whites in this country? What you niggers could have done instead of desperately trying to control the narrative (which you cannot do anymore) is simply not shit all over this country in the first place? It was your policies that sent the US the way of Brazil–you chose to turn it into a third world dump. I do understand your desperation to cling to power at all costs, but the problem is, that requires the "consent of the governed." The only question is, will the process by which this country ends be peaceful, or will there be enormous bloodshed? Obviously, I am a pacifist, and I want nothing but a peaceful outcome. But wars tend to be bloody, my friend.

kys

Eat shit jew, you're on tor because all your yid aviv IPS were banned.

You can't respond because you have no response. You are pushing a controlled opposition, overt bullshit agenda, and you've fucked up by including a completely disproven lie–"border crossing numbers are significantly lower even after one year practically zero at this point" I then pointed to the fact that border crossings were in fact UP BY 200% as of March 2018.

Then you proceeded to push some unproveable claims about things that will happen (aka in the future/theoretical), like white birthrates (the ETERNAL TRUMP BABY BOOM (even after Trump leaves office and I pointed out that MATHEMATICALLY IT DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE INFANT DEMOGRAPHICS AND SHITSKIN BIRTHRATES DO NOT LIE MATHEMATICALLY)

You literally have no response to any of this because your job is to go on Zig Forums and tell people "don't worry, eveything is fine, just vote in elections! direct action isn't necessary"

So, faggot, no I am not going to kill myself. I look forward to the civil war, since fuckers like you are intolerable and cannot be reasoned with.

calling me control op kill yourself you faggot fuck

Anybody who states mathematical facts and points out things like "border crossings were up 200% in March" (fact) gets banned from Zig Forums.

Even though Zig Forums is deep state controlled opposition trying to stop direct action and physical removal, the facts are going to get out. You cannot control the narrative anymore you fucks

>(((Paul Waldman))) has written a lovely article on why the democrats should give up on winning any future elections and being honest on their disdain for whites

is not credible and you will be banned for torfagging

Do it, sell them, and when asked who ispired you point to the democrats and this fag, and then fund anti jew causes, user of course.

You really don't know how this tor thing works do you?

I have the idiot filtered but it sounds like you're saying we can't do anything about tor. We've had tor disabled before. The problem is there are anons in countries that are clamping down on free peaches and unfortunately the kikes take advantage of it.
jim's shekels are too important to disable tor.

Yeah. You could completely block all tor traffic, but that's just it… it's all or nothing. (and there's probably a way around it by hopping your exit to another proxy on clearnet.)
And you're right. This is a business and businesses don't usually operate to lose money.

I miss the cripple. At least he would have let us have the option to do it ourselves.
RIP HW, you shouldn't have let the bukbuk ladyboys suck your dingding.

Attached: Bz7gn8XCQAAgjjZ[1].png (480x640, 525.25K)

FPBP.

I don't want to slide this any further than I already have… but +1 beer for that.
For some reason it feels like it was a long time ago now, but it really wasn't. Cripplechan was better with the old code on the old machines at it's real address.

Really? Come on.

You wrote:
Here

I responded with an article quoting government statistics from the Department of Homeland Security that directly contradict your claim:

You responded by calling that "fake news." Come on, dude.

Even when you get called out for your blatant, controlled opposition lies, you somehow continue to lie. Really amazing.

You are controlled opposition. Let's look at your controlled opposition talking points: you absurdly push the mathematically impossible fantasy that whites will somehow outbreed shitskins. The infant numbers and breeding rates do not lie, but your controlled opposition strategy is to tell whites to fantasize that somehow math isn't real, the infant numbers aren't real, the birthrate numbers aren't real. Even the argument you provide ("Trump baby boom") is absurd because (a) there is no telling if that will even continue in 2018 (b) Trump will not be in office remotely long enough and (c) the current infant numbers and birthrates for shitskins make the Trump baby boom completely irrelevant EVEN IF IT CONTINUED. You are pushing complete fantasy bullshit. Whites will not and cannot outbreed shitskins, period.

Then, you push the controlled opposition fantasy that elections can somehow can fix this fucked up demographic destiny, even though elections are the very reason we got in this situation in the first place. Your point is 100% controlled opposition: just vote! Keep doing what you always did and expect a different result! One of the parties will advance your interests! There is no such thing as uniparty! Do the same thing you've always done!

Look, you fucking nigger–there is really no sense arguing, since you are not going to yield even in the face of being btfo because you blatantly lied in a disprovable way. Your job is controlled opposition, so you will keep lying or pushing half-truth bullshit indefinitely.

The problem for you is, no matter how many lies you tell, how much you discourage direct action, no matter how much you censor, no matter how much you push your controlled opposition talking points, you cannot hide from the facts. Facts will always get out no matter what kind of psy-op you run or how much you censor Zig Forums or other sites.

I would prefer that this country have a peaceful divorce, but it's pretty much because of lunkheads like you–clumsy fuckers who clumsily lie and try to control information–that the United States is very likely headed toward civil war. You are trying to use Donald Trump's election and his words (not actions) as an outlet to pacify white fury, and you are combining that with these little PSYOPs like on Zig Forums and elsewhere on the web to control information flow and quell white fury.

Anybody reading this needs to get that Zig Forums is totally compromised and part of a deep state PSYOP. The agenda they are pushing is "everything will be fine! just do nothing goyem!"

No sense in arguing. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer or the most politically astute, but I can see the reality around me and I understand math and demographics. It would be very nice if this didn't turn into a civil war eventually, because that will be catastrophic, but I'm not sure that outcome can be avoided–this is particularly so because of condescending, blatant lying nigger controlled opposition fucks like you who think you can control information and try to control what whites think. Nobody's buying what your selling.

so the truth is powerful?

they key why this story works, why it rings true and why it resonates so strongly with conservatives because at the core of the ideology

for liberalism to have power it must control the popluace from a centeral location. Liberals are inheriently elitist , their ideology requires and produces elitism (Ill tell you who to hire, you have to accept these people , etc)

for conservatism to work you have to be humble. The core tenants of privacy, atonomy and an individuals freedom require a conservative to not control another. Even if you think , know you are better and understand a subject better you cannot as a conservative make someone do it your way. You allow them their freedom to succeed and fuckup equally.

We dont like you liberals , you are smug idiots who try to play god. The only thing gigantic is your ego.

damn, we might be able to make money off of this

complete with shirt , "Im still with her, write hillary in for president" …

just fucking spam all their craziness back at them , they cant fucking help but be sheer disgusting losers

you could even market it as … "want to trigger the white conservative males?" and "time to ride the blue wave" …. i really should do this

Why not? Information is not only about facts but also about exposure. Lie that is said everywhere wins over truth that is said in one place. With free speech dead control of information works. Just ban saying truth.

Too bad conscervacucks consistently vote for more government control no less than so-called "liberals".

The fuck is wrong with this yid? He quotes King Nog saying that the jobs went overseas but then hammers in on the laughable lie that the decline of american manufacturing is because of a automization that doesn't exist. Even other presstitutes are abandoning that one since the goyim see right through it.

Attached: general_sargas_ruk_by_boldcat-daiwboj.jpg (1280x1781, 372.22K)

You really should go back to reddit.

I like how he claims the race-baiting was respectful.

You must not realize how many stupid whites either buy into Trump's magic thinking, or Leftoid magic thinking like Obama sold them. Whites in general have been perma fucked by psyops for so many years, they're going to walk right into their own destruction, in every white country around the globe. If you think whites are "too smart" to be duped by dumb shit, just go look at the morons from this very board defending Identitarians in another thread up currently. If you still doubt it, go look at the daily rolling /ptg/ autism threads on cuckpol. Then shut up forever about "how hard it is to dupe whites" – if whites were hard to dupe, Kikes would have gone extinct by now and there's be no niggers outside of Africa (or anywhere really). Whites are the most naive, suicidal idiots on the planet – at least shitskins are selfish and stupid enough not to fall victim to suicidal fantasies like whites do.

Attached: 0111111110.jpg (683x1024, 337.26K)

This entire rag reads like a Bolshevik fap fiction.

Notice how an user throws out a term generally not used all that often and the jews jump on it like it is a code and suddenly they are walking the new Hugo Boss line, fashy as fuck. Totally proto/pol/ primogen right there.
It's a fun game. A jew tees off with the term, and another jumps in to play off it. Note how many times the triggered jew used whites in that last one and is trying to make it a bad thing. They know they won't last another decade.

All the Democrats had to do was have kids. Not even a lot of them, just enough of them. It's staggering how many Jewish and White liberal couples have zero kids. It doesn't count when they adopt niglets or beanlets, either, because that doesn't add a new leftist voter to their total. The number of non-Whites who vote Republican is statistically insignificant. If Zionist Jews weren't dumping so much cash into the Republican Party, they'd have no reason at all not to pander as hard to Whites as the Democrats do to shitskins.

When you're greedy you don't want to spend money on a kid. Unless they secure our money for their gibs, they won't have kids because it is the smart play for the immediate gain. They are rather fucked up and self defeating.

Lel, this yid is fucking awful at being passive-aggressive, instead letting his contempt for insubordinate goyim shine through.

Attached: Furious Yid.mp4 (1920x1080, 6.36M)

The fertility rates of shitskins are dropping rapidly with the spics having the biggest change
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
archive.is/xREzJ

Attached: 78ae56d5588f4ba186453a11e7d594c5a804d0aee655db16859bc630f7ddd38c.jpg (400x323, 24.65K)

Which timeline is (((he))) from?

Then the democrat party has no reason to exist whatsoever.

The demoshits love to pretend that there is a black and spic working class. Which is impossible given that they have a greater than 50% real unemployment rate due to either just not having a job or incarceration. While whites have an unemployment rate under 5%, and even lower for actual right wingers as all the unemployed even in rural areas vote demoshit for the gibs.

You're losing your shit here man. When I posted the original statistics and extrapolation I included the caveat that all immigration was stopped. The goal here is to freeze all immigration, strip birthright citizenship as it was never a law in the first place and can be rescinded, and exile the 20-60 million illegals we have back to spicland. Trump is at best a stepping stone in that direction. And the point is to keep the pressure on. If that is done the white "conservatives" will outbreed all the others as the reason the demographic data looks like shit is because liberal whites exist and drag down the birthrates of the entire white cohort.

This is actually not true. The spics, niggers, and women have flooded the logistics bodies but do not constitute even a few percentage points of commissioned officers or NCOs. And the actual combat forces are more white now than they were in Korea or Vietnam(95% white) because the spics, niggers, and women cannot pass the physicals or the map tests. That's why these faggots back in the mid 2000s kept pushing the narrative that they should do away with the distinction between combat and non-combat troops because saracens would try to snackbar anybody. Of course the real reason is that they didn't like the effect segregation which was and still is in place.

One of the few things Trump has done well is to quietly sweep all of Obongo's affirmative action out of the military thus they stopped accepting renewals for commissions of those who aren't white men for competency issues and some of the basic tests have gotten harsher, too hard for the women and muds to pass.

The branch that really got fucked was the Navy as they had both the muddied up support staff and all white combat staff on the same vessels.

The 63% back in 2014 actually includes the illegals. Hell illegals get welfare from most states and cities, they don't really practice opsec. That said the solution is their exile or extermination.

Well technically the conservatives who already constitute a majority of whits are, but their mean is depressed by libshits have 0 kids half the time.

I think you're confusing a optimistic Pollyanna with a shill. Which isn't helped when you

And before you accuse me of anything I also advocate civil war and extermination tomorrow and contribute on this board and other places by providing a means to enact civil war(totally hypothetical fun FBI no bully). Here is one of my recipes.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Balkanization is almost impossible because whites are spread out in all the rural counties. They are the ones who produce anything of real value to the economy, produce the budget which provides welfare to the rest, and do the legwork to maintain the infrastructure. They also share much in common a rural white in Texas is in many ways nearly identical with on in Pennsylvania. They have roughly the same religion, political tendencies, and their communities have similar vocations, even their temperaments are similar. This is to be expected because although the bulk of the American whites were drawn from England and Germany with a few other nations contributing a cumulative 20% until 1965 over 70% of those who immigrated to the USA left again. There was a strong slective pressure of a specific sort of white. Those willing to leave Europe in the first place, those who had lost political wars(cavaliers and lowlanders) who were almost universally reactionaries or disposed land owners, and those who could fit in with the taciturn culture the earlier immigrants created. The only exception to this was the Rounhead derived libtards of New England who also attracted and sheltered the more left wing post 1900 Irish and Italians in their cities. Those people are nearly dead now after generations of not breeding though.

I see only violent civil war in the future. Which is good because we are almost guaranteed to crush the opposition in such a war.

PUSH IT!

"Those people" meaning the "roundheads" or the Irish, because the Irish vastly out reproduced the founding stock you're speaking of. Germans and Irish were far, far more prolific in the US than Anglos, Italians or Franks.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (602x526, 189.97K)

The wrong one. We corrected this shit which is why they are flipping out.

Attached: nAVeDqF[1].gif (434x432 5.58 MB, 100.04K)

Pretty much. kek.

I was actually referring to the potato Irish(post-1900 immigrants) and Roundheads. The potatoes originally had high birthrates but haven't for three generations at this point. While the Roundheads have always been libtards.

Also that "American" category pretty much means pre-Revolution German or English. There is also the problem that people identify with the last immigrants who came into their families. Part of the reason why German is still so prolific when they survey people regarding their ancestry is due to the German immigration wave from 1860 to 1890. Likewise many of the "Irish" who came in prior 1776 were cavaliers who had been banished to Ireland before or following the English civil war.

My shithead father insisted for years that we were Irish despite the fact that we were exiled to Ireland for cattle thievery. We stole cows and sold them to raise money for the monarchist cause, after a modest sur-charge I'm sure. Our ancestral name was Delafount which ain't fucking Irish but anglo-saxxon and norman.

I'm going off of haplogroup studies rather than self-identification since most respondents don't know shit about their genealogy.

Your posts are outstanding. Please be careful about giving out any personal info that can even vaguely be traced, however. Zig Forums is a controlled opposition board

These jew posts on controlled op are ridiculous. no proof, just cancer.

Most of Ireland is Norman anyway

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (945x1020, 339.71K)

Did ferret-face here ever stop wringing his hands long enough to consider that Republicans simply despise certain Democrat goals? Goals such as disarming the citizens, degenerating society, and genocide by replacing whites in their own countries?
All of these things come directly from the traitorous left, and the Democrats represent the left.
The Republican party is not perfect, but it's still the best choice to fight the leftist policies that are (and have been) collapsing the country, especially now that some halfway decent politicians are moving into the Republican leadership.

Here are some TRUE Republican core beliefs:
1) It is beneficial, even necessary, that citizens be armed with weaponry that rivals the police, if the Bill of Rights is to be maintained.
2) America should maintain the strongest military on Earth.
3) America should get out of its entangling allegiances and start worrying about
America.
4) America needs to rebuild its industries and thus its job base.
5) America needs to be a sovereign nation, globalism should be stamped out.
6) Illegals should not be able to vote or hold jobs of any kind, nor collect benefits or government services in the U.S., and they should be rounded up and deported.

Issues that stand a better chance of being implemented through the Republicans than through the Democrats:
1) Eliminate the central bank.
2) Regain the previous 80% to 90% white majority within the U.S. population.
3) Eliminate "affirmative" action, busing, and forced integration policies.
4) Punish Israel for past transgressions against the U.S., such as the U.S.S. Liberty incident & the Lavon Affair.

I could go on, but this post is already getting very long. The point is, the Republicans are closer to what the conservative right wants than the Democrats are, and it is through the changes in the Republican party that we stand the best chance of getting conservative representative government.
Somebody should tell this kike that not everything is some kind of mind-fuck game.

Attached: PewdsThumbsUp.jpg (291x295, 21.97K)

White people have no controversy about execution of white people for made up crimes. Force organizations (military, alphabet soup etc) are brainwashing organizations first, they support official narrative more than anybody.

Attached: brave service man.jpg (1458x1161, 207.84K)

BASED REAGAN BEST REPUBLIC PRESIDENT

Attached: 56756.jpg (1400x788, 80.78K)

Link page is 404'd

Reagan is not my idea of a based president, and he never was.
He was a card-carrying Trilateralist and a globalist, he simply had the benefit of being compared to the shitty president that came before him.

But many others conservatives hold him very high. Punched soviet communists (but empowered China and created al caeda), said God every other word. How can he be bad? So conservatives forgive his other polices that were more "liberal" than many Democrats hope to achieve. Conservatives are so easy to fool. Just dangle something distracting under their nose, some very sensitive but irrelevant in the end superficial issue and you can rob them dead when they are drooling over distraction.

And the same is true of Libtards.
How many failures have you elected to the presidency? The last one was supposed to give you universal health care, but he made deals with the money-sucking insurance companies, instead of replacing them.

Reagan was an actor, and many of us were pointing that out while he beguiled the electorate.
He was from Commiefornia, for chrissake.

It was good deal for "liberals". Obamacare is tool to siphon money from white male working at stable job to finance healthcare for colored people. It empowers liberal population, they get shit they didn't pay for. It stands after Democrat president is gone. It is a lasting legacy.

BTW previously similar tool was mortgage derivatives. They allowed people with no income (niggers and immigrants) to buy homes. It is Budget 2.0. Avoid saying word taxes. It is taboo word. Finance gibs via byzantine system of financial instruments which complexity is above voters competency, so they can't understand that taxes are raised, these words are not spoken.

Derivatives were a product of deregulation.
And it has always been illegal (and still is) to sell a bad loan to Fannie or Freddie. And bankers were accepting things like welfare payments as "income" to approve bad loans, because they were going to sell them off, anyway…this is illegal, as pointed out above.
And nobody was "forced" to do any of this, there has never been one bank sued by the Feds for not making a bad loan…not one.

The crash, made worse by wild derivative speculation, was ALL the fault of banks and bankers, but the fact that none of them were sent to jail for it, and some were even bailed out of their stupidity instead of being allowed to collapse, is the fault of the easily-bribed, corrupt federal government.

Attached: PegTest.jpg (720x548, 50.63K)

It ain't merely deregulation the Bush and Clinton appointees openly advocated this practice and keep it out of the courts for 15 years until it all collapsed.

Just say kikes, because all but 2 of the CEOs and CFOs investigated were kikes or married to kikes.

Works fine for me did you try the archive link?

Attached: works for me.PNG (1326x580, 120.37K)

Ahahaha, can someone bee so naive?

This is how it worked. Bank gives bad loan, and it is rated as bad loan and bank charge extra rate on bad loans because risks. But bank needs money to give out loans, including bad loans. Bank goes out to borrow money and lender logically gonna charge extra for the risks if these money are used for the bad mortgagees. Right? Right!?

And here it comes sweet sweet """deregulation""" and nobody """"was forced""". Bank mixes up bad loans and good loans and sells them as derivatives. FDR approved rating agency ads FDR approved magic fairy dust and rates this mix as AA, AAA "because diversification". "rating blah blah who cares lenders can make their own risk estimation and see that they are selling trash aint gonna buy this shit ". And here comes nobody is forced catch. Official ratings are extreamly important. Because aggregate financial institutions like pension fund or insurance company BY THE LAW require to hold percentage of their assets in the AA and AAA rated bonds. THIS IS THE LAW. IT IS ENFORCED. Demand is forced by the law. These lenders run around seeking this premium papers having magic AA, AAA letters. By the law these top sized lenders required to take unemployed niggers promise as payment, this promise becomes as good as gold. BY THE LAW. LAW is turning niggers promises into money.

Of course it becomes extremely profitable to borrow money selling derivatives at near zero rates and lending this money at extra rates to retards. Magic fairy dust erases risks associated with such transactions. Bad banks. Bad. Government who invented this magic fairy dust and making laws that literally require to buy bullshit promises has nothing to do with that of course *picture of smug Pontius Pilate*.

Why do government needed to make such shenanigans. Simple left premise. White privilege. Whites are having houses. Niggers don't. That's racists. How can this be loved?
Make a target tax say 5% Sales tax that is used specifically to buy houses for niggers? Obviously can't run electoral campaigns with such program. White male would be trashing and complaining.
Adjust derivatives ratings under the table? Nobody is aware about such things? This please.

He never even mentioned Reagan you obvious D&C shill. Reported.

I mentioned Reagan. Why can't i mention Republican President? Are you ashamed of him and republicans who voted him into the office twice?

Attached: 0eb7502102a7aad914a7808b4aa9fd0644db6067f40f9b4c7262f96d2600718c.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Jews really are this clueless tbh>>11586209