Nazi-Soviet Collaboration: In poor old Russia, it's a crime to affirm it !

russia cucked

Czechs Deny Asylum To Russian Convicted For Saying U.S.S.R. Collaborated With Nazis

Czech authorities have denied asylum to a Russian man convicted for a social-media post stating that the Soviet Union collaborated with Nazi Germany and jointly "unleashed" World War II by attacking Poland.
Vladimir Luzgin, an auto detailer from the central Russian city of Perm, was informed of the decision on his asylum request during a May 15 meeting at the Czech Interior Ministry.

Luzgin fled Russia following his June 2016 conviction under a statute criminalizing the "rehabilitation of Nazism" that critics and historians assail as part of a broad effort by Russian President Vladimir Putin's government to manipulate history for political purposes.
Luzgin's case is one of the most high-profile of more than 10 convictions under the statute signed into law by Putin in May 2014 following Russia's seizure of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula and amid the escalating war in eastern Ukraine between Kyiv's forces and Russia-backed separatists.
His conviction was based on language in the law criminalizing the denial of "facts recognized by the international military tribunal" in Nuremberg, Germany, after World War II and the dissemination of "intentionally false information about the Soviet Union's activities during World War II."
The crime is punishable by up to three years in prison, though Luzgin was spared incarceration and fined 200,000 rubles ($3,240). The Russian Supreme Court upheld the ruling in September 2016.

The criminal case against Luzgin was based on a December 2014 post on the popular Russian social-networking site VKontakte. The material in question was a repost of a list of talking points defending Stepan Bandera, a World War II-era Ukrainian nationalist who collaborated with Nazi Germany against the Soviets but who also fell afoul of the Nazis.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center accuses followers of Bandera, who remains a venerated figure for Ukrainian nationalists, of participating in the "mass murder of Jews during the initial stages of the Holocaust."

archive.is/riwFT

MUH BASED PUTIN

MUH BASED RUSSIA

Attached: 1479693496108.jpg (1023x575 847.59 KB, 108.38K)

bump

Bump.

I'm pretty sure no one but shills ever really said anything like these.
Putin and Russia brown-nosing to kikes and (to a lesser extent) saracens has never exactly been a secret.

Attached: lCywG0g.gif (251x320, 1.92M)

It's important to remember these things, but I'm not sure why you're shocked. Remember that he was KGB: a spook working for communists. You couldn't glow more if you were an Israeli double-agent standing right in the aftermath of the Tsar Bomba.

Attached: Cookie Monster respectfully disagrees with John Oliver, the man of the CURRENT YEAR.jpg (550x467, 37.87K)

that's pretty good. My tweet:

I recommend you find out where he worked as a KGB man and which region of poland did his group oversee, and what was stationed in that region.

What happened to all the great Slavic rulers? Oh wait, they were all in Kyiv.

Attached: 1b844e4ea65e2ca141a3476205805e38.jpg (519x600, 82.56K)

Of course there was collusion between the 3rd Reich and the Soviet Reds at the dawn of the war - the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact documents it.

Attached: History is the lie.jpg (638x479, 55.96K)

That's a strange way to spell Cossack

But they did. Wait what am I missing here?

Attached: 636702f79c1bae97983a9d5154b4522ef43fd2986fbf0af8fae69b86335aa0fb.png (140x50, 4.33K)

Russians aren't called steppe niggers for nothing. Russia gud boi, he Dindus nuffin.

what is it any of your business?
Russia as a sovereign nation has the right to pass any kind of laws they see fit
you're not a nationalist if you deny this

So this is why the kikes are shitting the place up with little and pajeet bullshit.

It gets boring to just go with the old standard. Variety is the spice of life, especially when naming (((them))),

Fuck off kike

so you want to get to dictate the laws of a foreign country?
you sound like a neocon

IMAGINE MY SHOOK

Attached: the white saviours.jpg (738x631, 145.28K)

He's a crypo as well.

Nazis killed over 25 million Russians, any russian who is pro hitler is spitting on their graves. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

They killed six million Jew's as well! Those evil German bigots need to suffer for what they did the Jewish Marxist community!!

Stalin would kill that many in a year and they consider him a national hero

So they didn't?

Meaning?

Russians don't seem to hate people that kill large amounts of them they name city's after them. I don't see why a Russia supporting someone who killed a bunch of Russians as strange

mfw

Attached: 305045.jpg (430x316, 34.05K)

I want boomers to leave. Don't you all have your own qanon containment board?

Attached: conquer colonization.jpg (640x531, 54.85K)

Here's a metaphor: 5 Jews assembled outside of my house with the intention of breaking into my house and killing me, so I went outside and killed them first before they had completely prepared and gained a complete upperhand. Was I wrong? Did I not have the right to defend myself? Are the Jews who call me a bad guy for my defensive action acting with intellectual honesty, or are they just some misinformed victims and/or complicit dindus?