In light of nogs complaining about white people calling the police

I say we make this a thing.
Kind of a revival of Right Wing Safety Squads
Let's discuss this.

Attached: 1501478234856.png (381x359 75.15 KB, 38.3K)

Wait, is upholding the boundaries of white civil society a bad thing? Fucking anarchists and degenerates, man.

Attached: a97e232094bf20e45757e054a31712a70fd6ea44333c5a1d46ad21b434d50506.jpeg (1280x720, 66.23K)

Are they basically saying blacks aren't civil?
Because they'd be right.

You're saying this like we don't already do this.

The cops already know about the niggers in my neighborhood dealing drugs, and they don't do anything about it because the cops are getting a cut.

It would be great if we could somehow establish a vigilante task force that cracked down on druggies and violent niggers, but I don't see how it would play out without getting CIA'd.

If they aren't getting a cut it's also because the gangs are more well armed and ready to die for their drug money lifestyle than the cops are willing to get swiss cheesed for their pension.

I've thought about this, and the only way I see it working is through some religious organization.

The only vigilante action viable is civil war. It's all or nothing. The other alternative is bunker down, and start a century long subversion like the Jews did.

Generally speaking cops don't do shit unless someone complains. It also matters who complains. Mayor and cop commanders > Politicians and rich fags who donate to politicians > taxpayers > niggers and trailer trash.

So the way to get something done about these niggers is to get the right people to complain. If and a few of your friends call the mayor's office and the chief of police directly it'll almost certainly create the pressure needed for cops to act.

Why not find nogs that are abusing animals? There organizations out there that want animals abusers a living hell and will have a whole group of individuals who call the mayor and everyone that has the power to crack down on these criminals.

yes. They are literally acknowledging that nigs nog, and are a drain on society and civil order. second pic is also more evidence of lack of responsibility. basically saying "pay more attention to my race than to my crimes". Like, if I see a store being robbed, I shouldn't call the police if they're black? Not sure what their intended message is but the subtext couldn't be clearer.

>if you call the police on people of color for petty "petty" reasons, you put their lives in danger
I'm okay with this as long as they do they same when whites go full Moonman on them. Of course, whites going full Moonman isn't "petty" to them though.

If you know who these niggers are, why haven't you confronted them yet? Dependence on the police is one of the major things crippling whites right now.

The jews hire their own private police force in jew areas. They aren't police, they're private security, but private security can still detain people until the police arrive just like private citizens can, and private security is armed.

The jews clearly get away with this because their jews though. I'm sure white people tried to do this and there would be non-stop lawsuits.

This is where we will use AI against them. I imagine a day when we can automate an AI bot to make calls to random police departments well not actually random the AI will select for areas where nogs live close to hu'whites and file complaint after complaint about the nigs in the area that the AI has identified through public records.

Stupid niggers, its the whites who dont call the police that they have to worry about.

Attached: lynched niggers.jpg (226x299, 12.24K)

How are you going to arrest him, if he gets killed by niggers, you stupid fucking fed?

If the local law enforcement in you're town is not doing the job of taking criminals off the street for reasons such as the usual case of if their was no crime they wouldn't have jobs and the (((REVOLVING DOOR JUSTICE SYSTEM))) money making scheme that has ruined the credibility of the GOOD ONES YOU SHOULD TRY '' I DON'T KNOW THE LEGALITY OF THIS BUT SAY HYPOTHETICALY SOME FED UP PERSON GETS TIRED OF CRIME IN THE COMMUNITY so they
GET ONLINE RESEARCH ON GANG SIGN GRAFFITI FIGUREOUT WHO'S WHO GET THE RIVEL GANGS TO PUSH OUT THE ONES CAUSING TROUBLE THAT KIND OF THING COULD WORK LIKE THE MOVIE LAST MAN STANDING PLAY BOTH SIDES THEN THE POLICE WILL HAVE TO INTERVENE BEFORE EVERYTHING ESCALATES dox ? ''' FACEBOOK HAS CRIMINALS FLASHING DRUGS AND CASH LIKE RETARDS BE CAREFUL snitching is a no NO don't get in over you're head SERIOUSLY IS THIS a bad or good idea

ALSO
BOARD OF PEACE ™

They literally admitted the Police are the only ones stopping them from doing whatever they want.

Can it really be called "animal abuse" if it's an animal doing the abusing?

brb, calling police.

Attached: a2b9fdb3ff57a9f710bb718c71a5b394395efa5576ac796c1ccd5fc8c3b59cc3.jpg (277x256, 19.97K)

OP must be young to not know many of us having been doing this since forever. It's not just for lolz but order and safety of women and children. Nogs are a menace that must be eradicated. See something… :) :) Say something.

Average response time for most fire departments is between 5 and 15 minutes.
Chains, padlocks, nail guns, glass bottles, rags, gasoline… these things are all cheap and readily available.

Not that you should do this. I advise not doing so, because it would work and if you got caught you'd surely be charged with hate crimes.

They're short-sighted. They would be strung up by their fucking guts if it weren't for da bo-leese protecting their faggot asses. If anything, we should be accelerating this, if possible. We could literally get RAHOWA out of it or force ZOG to crack down on their own. Either way, it's win/win.

can you be more specific … i think you have soemthing here but I would like you to detail two things.

1) what targets and why
2) what kind of happenings are you trying to induce

their point is that the police is not a general populace order keeper but more of a rich white man keep poor people off my property offical security guard.

This effect poor whites too

This shit isnt so bad when you have the 2nd amendmant because you dont really need police. But in blue states this shit sucks because cops dont protect poor and poor cant protect themselves. If you a decent person and poor in states like california you feel like you either have to join a gang just to be safe in your neighborhood. If you try to defend yourself against a gang ur fucked either way.

Also everyone is in a gang in california, dont visit california ever

thats an interesting meme

"I didnt call the police cause I know black people dont like them"

They turned to a South African point of few real fucking fast.

This, OP is an FBI honeypot and a dirty snitch. *haaaapttt haaaapttt* *angry spitting noises*

People get CIA'ed when they talk.
Keep your mouth shut and your good.

Attached: 2018_clearance_rate_051518.png (633x356 79.15 KB, 74.07K)

Well, remember that retards (leftists and such) consider them human, so it'd work plenty well!

Graffiti is Celtic culture.
What is Book of Kells.

I for one always report nogs when I see them acting suspiciously.

but what if we do this, one of them dies and then it gets le backtraced to this thread? the user in question would likely be brought up on some kind of never before seen hate crime charge that would basically make it illegal if you report a nigger because of muh racism and they die, further scaring whites away from calling the police on them.

this is just the first thing that comes to mind. that and the news reporting on this thread. meh, carry on.

WILD STYLE

fuck the shills, this thread is worth another round