(((ADL))) wants to use video games to "fight hate" and "reduce bias"

The Anti-Defamation League, with the command and the power they have right now, can easily sway major Western video game studios and localizers to do their bidding and not just shove Marxist agendas in video games, but to eliminate ALL "problematic" games, particularly those that are made in Japan to force YOU, me and everybody else for "equality" and "social justice".
archive.fo/hBlAl
TL;DR
(((ADL))) wants to have the final say in what developers can or can't put in their own videogames, using VG as a propaganda tool to push self-loathing, and brainwash the goyim into accepting any kind of degeneracy.

Attached: ADLvg2.jpg (592x717 150.22 KB, 84.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=D12Lz8wlQeM
goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's nice there's already a thread. Since you niggers can't manage to keep it to one, GO THE FUCK BACK.

Where is the other thread?

Now to watch these kikes and everyone who obeys them in their crimes, lose every fucking penny they put into this. Everyone knows that all the serious players always play as the axis.

they already did that, and it failed.

Attached: Schmidt-Quotes.jpg (1280x720 234.55 KB, 198.49K)

The more "pay to win" replaced "play to win", the more disinterested in the video game industry I became.

The new business model seems to be tailored for the spoiled teenager demographic, both in the way games are sold in fragments, and how the SJW propaganda is taking advantage of impressionable minds.

of course they do, for years Americans have been satisfied with getting their aggression out on "Happy Endings" in movies, Superman defeats the criminals, good triumphs over evil in cinema etc…..

Fuck these KIKES and watch on CNN as they get their heads knocked in

Zig Forums was right again

make your own vidya

What a great idea. Who doesn't want to stop hate?! Billions in government gibs are on the way.

Calm your tits nigger, the other /v/ thread talked about a different subject altogether, although kikes were still involved.

GamerGate digger here. I was the one who first discovered pic related years ago. ADL have been involved for quite a while and pushing it in schools.

Attached: ADL-Common-Core-is-gaming-a-boys-club.jpg (1280x5796, 800.79K)

this is some of the best info out there, time lines and citations, all in one series about 5 hours long

Ethnic Cleansing needs a 2018 remake.

Ruf der Pflicht 9: Liebe Deinen Schwarzen Retter

Campaign script written by Greg Lansky

Available on Steam this fall!

Duh. Why would they be trying to target adult gamers…? We're less impulsive, more demanding, and we're too difficult to indoctrinate. This is why we need to be making video games or support those people making games that don't subject themselves to Jewish trickery.

Found the problem. Stop supporting major studios who bow the knee to Baal. You saw what we did to Mass Effect: Andromeda… We can do it again. Kikes don't have an exclusive license on kvetching.

Attached: [Parody] Mass Effect - Andromeda Trailer-E5HF5-ehoxQ.mp4 (1280x720, 14.98M)

Video games have always been jewish propaganda.

That's all lifted from Larouch's book on the ADL, presumably with some added bullshit by Cooper about jesuits and other ">not the jews" groups.

This is better.
hooktube.com/watch?v=D12Lz8wlQeM

Attached: jew-lover-video-games.png (454x324, 211.27K)

this

how many games are there in which you kill nadsis?

how many games are there in which you kill nadsis?

None. At least, I've never seen evidence the characters were Nazis.

Attached: DoD_Flag.png (800x480, 41.43K)

Thank you for your service user. Toss me your proton account if you want to get back into it.

I was thinking the same thing. Any ideas? What programming language?

ethnic cleansing remake, but with even more redpills.

I was thinking about having a great red-pilled storyline, like a dystopia ruled by Jews and leftists. And you have to fight all the way through their sectors of influence: mass media, academia, entertainment industry, banking & finance, and government.

on /v/ next to the thread on valve suddenly saying its going to start shutting down any game with ((("adult themes")))

Attached: CsERAgt.jpg (720x456, 45.59K)

Of course they continue to try and control games. Games are popular. And politics are downstream from culture. The only way to stop them is to kill all the Jews.

Pandemic studios always gets to me

Exactly, that's what i always say, you have every right to complain about SJW/kike propaganda in games or movies, but then follow by boycotting them, because if you bitch and moan but keep buying them you are a fucking idiot.
Don't give money to these pieces of shit

Poisoned food, poisoned air, poisoned water, poisoned vaccinations, toxic dentistry, toxic medicine, toxic programming…. the list just goes on and on. It’s depopulation. You’re being murdered, err genocided, no, culled by talmudic turds who think it’s their job ordained by G-d.

goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/

GO EAT KOSHER

I think its more the kikes realize there is one form of media they don't have an absolute stranglehold on and want to rectify the situation.

This is how well similar projects went in the past.

Attached: Cheerleader.jpg (639x483, 87.23K)

Attached: stream.gif (320x240, 1.01M)

Nothing new as video games were invented for just this sort of shit. Look into it's military history if you don't know. Anyway jew cunts and other filth have been trying this garbage for close to twenty years now and it always fails. They make games about as well as they do memes. We'll counter with some roast a jew funtime.

They'll just keep forcing shit nobody wants.

Attached: faggotposter lynched.png (960x669, 756.84K)

anti slide bump