SANTA FE HIGHSCHOOL SHOOTING

SANTA FE HIGHSCHOOL SHOOTING

Shooting took place between 7.30-7.45am during art class at Santa Fe High School in Texas
Law enforcement officials say as many as 10 people are dead and 10 are injured, including a police officer
Gunman, identified by law enforcement as 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagoutzis, was reportedly armed with his father's legally owned shotgun and pistol
Pagoutzis was booked into jail on charges of capital murder and aggravated assault of a peace office; two other students were detained for questioning
Officials say suspect left explosive devices inside the school building and at another site off campus
President Donald Trump and the first lady both tweeted about the shooting, as did VP Pence
Pagourtzis plays on the Santa Fe High School junior varsity football team, and is a member of a dance squad with a local Greek Orthodox church
A classmate said Pagourtzis has been picked on by coaches 'for smelling bad,' as he would wear the same black trenchcoat festooned with Nazi and Communist pins every day
Pagourtzis's friend said he has interest in guns and war simulation games, but has never talked about killing people
Texas Gov Greg Abbott says Pagourtzis originally intended to commit suicide, but instead surrended, saying he did not have the courage to kill himself

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5745025/Texas-high-school-placed-lockdown-amid-reports-active-shooter.html
archive.is/bkJT7

Attached: 7mbTovOGaJZpg1J3.mp4 (512x640, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jbs.org/action-projects/stop-common-core
krqe.com/news/police-potential-school-shooting-prevented-at-santa-fe-high/1009219900
thecount.com/2018/05/18/santa-fe-school-shooter-dimitri-pagourtzis-wearing-hillary-hat/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/05/18/fake-facebook-accounts-and-viral-lies-multiply-in-hours-after-santa-fe-school-shooting/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f9d89b6c8255
mediamatters.org/blog/2018/05/18/here-are-conspiracy-theories-and-hoaxes-being-spread-about-santa-fe-shooting/220248
archive.is/tk0vM
youtube.com/watch?v=ozgDTyTIxK4
archive.fo/QEtMv#selection-1931.131-1931.273
click2houston.com/news/police-confirm-reports-of-active-shooter-at-santa-fe-high-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shooter looks like a fat jew

THIS IS 100% BECAUSE OF COMMON CORE
Choose Freedom — Stop Common Core

Choose Freedom — STOP Common Core seeks to preserve parental control of education by stopping the top-down imposition of national standards on public schools, private schools, and home schools. The links below provide a way for you to learn more about Common Core, share that knowledge with others, then take action by asking state legislators and congressmen to help stop the implementation of Common Core standards in our nation’s schools. The resources below are brought to you by The John Birch Society as well as affilliates The New American and FreedomProject Academy.

If you're not already a member of The John Birch Society, consider joining today! Members work together to organize local action to create the change they seek: less government, more responsibility, and — with God's help — a better world.
jbs.org/action-projects/stop-common-core

Attached: logo.png (680x150, 25.94K)

God damn commie nazis

Attached: commienazis.jpg (320x233, 14K)

You do realize the vast majority of Zig Forums hates your organization, right?

Attached: 1984.jpg (500x223, 83.99K)

he's greek

I wonder if this Gr*ek is also a Duginist.

Attached: image.png (2001x1125, 1.74M)

watch this get buried and subverted

krqe.com/news/police-potential-school-shooting-prevented-at-santa-fe-high/1009219900

lets see

I'm sure most of us hate common core, but fuck off using the shooting to shill your group

Checked, but it is a big fat Greek shooting

Checked, but it is a big fat Greek shooting

The Iron Cross is NOT a "Nazi pin".

That's what happens when you bully, say no to bullying.

Attached: 247755.jpg (1280x720, 79.67K)

I wonder if this faggot is responsible for grooming this Gr*ek NazBol Dunginist because it just seems to make too much sense. The media is going to say that some "white supremacist" shot up a bunch of POC and it sounds like something (((Prince Hubris))) would want.

Attached: image.jpeg (512x512, 59.31K)

That name couldn't be more Greek if it tried.

post link of JBS naming the jew ever or GTFO.

key takeaways:

–overall count isn't impressive

–at least this greeknigger deducted a few spics from the total US spic count

Ban Assault Orthodox!

Greek Orthodox: Religion of Peace!

shitlibs are assblasted right now. If we pressure them they will focus on this fucking hat rather than pushing legislation.

thecount.com/2018/05/18/santa-fe-school-shooter-dimitri-pagourtzis-wearing-hillary-hat/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/05/18/fake-facebook-accounts-and-viral-lies-multiply-in-hours-after-santa-fe-school-shooting/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f9d89b6c8255

mediamatters.org/blog/2018/05/18/here-are-conspiracy-theories-and-hoaxes-being-spread-about-santa-fe-shooting/220248

Make fake facebook pics, boomers search shooters name on facebook. and hes wearing a hillary hat = win mid terms

And fuck you i didnt have a better quality image I didnt even think this would work

Attached: c906354eb37c92978ec80d0fb05d2dbd0c244c758ac9003a2191786d93c205dd.png (1920x1080 43.94 KB, 319.63K)

Yeah, but they're like a fucking hydra. Kill one and two more pop out of a womb to replace it.

They're just ignoring the ID, while cuckett demands Texan gun control.

NAZBOL STRIKES AGAIN

Attached: f7b0fa29a5b46d28a48323165e93197a0d67b11d8fe60dff76a4baee40a561a4.gif (1280x720 2.64 MB, 12.51M)

The (((Ironybros))) are already memeing their "NazBol Hero". We gotta do something about the Ironybro Question.

Attached: image.jpeg (562x331, 43.15K)

>the Chad (?). Fuck all of you
Was he an incel? Beta uprising? Did he really say "the Chad"? I can't tell what the words "the jets" and "the Chad" were.

I'm gonna assume that "the Jets" is a reference to West Side Story, since he was a member of a dance squad.

close enough

Attached: greek.jpg (640x673, 56.64K)

Are you the same guy who made that loli webm? Epic.

Attached: happening Hitler.jpg (400x387, 10.47K)

we gotta do something about the armenian question more like it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2018-05-18 15_23_31-TweetDeck - Chromium.png (304x611, 207.79K)

Soyboys like anything that shits on Chad.
Polite sage for offtopic garbage.

I think he just said "but yeah", not "The Chad". His accent just makes him hard to understand. Not sure about "the jets" part though.

Perfect day for lame Greek-related jokes if our media weren't a bunch of kikes.

Article title: Something funny happened on the way to the high school forum
quote: "Greek to me why such a… cretin…would do such a thing. He'll be takin' it Greek-style in the joint."

(insert other Greek lame jokes)

Anybody here know that for many years there was a Greek mob, mainly centered in Massachusetts, that was connected to Jim Bulger, the dirty eff bee . eye , and the IRA of all people? True story. Not claiming this is a deep state op, but that was indeed a thing for many years

But don't kikes make the best comedians, goy?

Yeah, he said the Chad. This shit is definitely a PsyOP now, especially so when you consider the fact that BBC wrote on who "Chad" is a couple days ago to keep everyone updated on that "ebil incel!!1" terminology.

Attached: 1526283866169.jpg (624x950, 145.46K)

Attached: image.jpeg (179x147, 9.8K)

Ok so if I am to believe all the LARPagans, Fagthiests, Pantifa, /intl/, Zig Forums, and jews… he's a kike. Allow me to elaborate:

Whenever one of the above spews the "Christcuck" or "le dead kike on a stick" may-may I typically respond with, "but the Christianity is 100% Greek; the Bible was originally written in Koine Greek" the defacto replies I get are that Greeks are kikes, or that Greeks are rapebabies.

Therefore I posit this was a fat (((shooter))).

I'm not familiar with IDF medals, but I fully concur the Iron Cross is NOT an ashkeNAZI medal.

Kek. This is a concise summary of the horror of America 2018.

Obvious hoax.
but Zig Forums treats it as real, as usual

I'm stickin' with the West Side Story thing where The Jets (white gang) fights against The Sharks (PR gang). He did go after spics.

(Checked)
Pretty sure he just said "but yeah" but it sounded like "but chyeah" because he isn't white

Tor poster provides no evidence to backup his claims as usual

Oh yeah true.

"legit this is gonna keep going on you know"

Fuck you.
That's not how burden of proof works. If you're claiming this happened then show us the HD video.
HD video showing kills, or it's a hoax.

Not him, but you're the first person to suggest it's a hoax.

The burden of proof now lies on you to prove it's false, since you initiated the statement.

How retarded can one man be?

Why so many school shootings in California these days?

Attached: 1524956513448.jpg (600x899, 59.89K)

Yeah he said "legit" and "but yeah", good ears anons. Revised transcript:

it's in Texas, near Houston

I thought it was New Mexico originally

Iron March strikes again
archive.is/tk0vM

Attached: 1519953136674.jpg (598x689, 77.14K)

And?
No it doesn't. Even if a million people claim something happened, and only one questions it, the burden of proof rests with the million to provide evidence.
Jews making claims is not evidence, if it were then we would believe the holohoax.
Do you believe the Holocaust happened?

Attached: heh_heh_heh.jpg (400x267 194.38 KB, 27.5K)

Am I the only one lowkey kekking at the thought of a NazBol really being behind it?

Useful idiots indeed

Every time there is a "shooting" like this, there is 100% definitely one of two possibilities. There is either a massive, massive, enormous pile of evidence, where you only need a couple items to corroborate the PHYSICAL ACT OF KILLING story, or there is no physical evidence at all.

Why do they not simply release minimally corroborating evidence from that mound of evidence they must have when there is a physical, provable event? Shooting after shooting after shooting–and nothing, or maybe one or two irrelevant/non-dispositive pieces of evidence released.

I think the shootings physically happen, because if there were no actual physical evidence, word would get out. That is too hard to fake. The shootings are simply set up, however–this works just the same way fed have set up "terrorists," for example, for years: enabling the event to happen, except in these shooting cases, they let the actual plan go forward. The reason they deliberately suppress all physical evidence is that the purpose of the event is (a) shift the focus on the gun "debate" to take attention of very bad news cycles, and (b) actually advance the anti-gun/gun grab agenda.

(Parkland was a perfect example of this dual purpose to shift the focus to fear of a gun grab as well as actually advance the gun grab agenda).

Maybe I am over-complicating or missing something, but this seems to be the pattern, and the idea of entrapping perps already inclined to do a crime is the MO of the feds well established in the war on terror.

Hes literally Brian Flynn aka Brianna woo

I am a leader of my local Incel resistance movement. If Chad and Stacy's think they're getting out of this alive they've got another thing coming.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.5K)

The kike loves the scary skull masks and death imagery, because that is the state it wants White men to be in. Dead. Impotent. Gone. Rotting in the ground.

Attached: mobg.jpg (1920x1080, 1000.72K)

His name made me hungry now.

Attached: Chicken gyros.jpg (275x183, 11.69K)

Moshe, there's more evidence this happened than the holohoax. The burden is definitely on you to back up your claim.

"Incel" Misogynist Wants Government To Pay Women To Date Him

Attached: 18o2un0brrpi6jpg.png (1051x593, 322.87K)

Okay, at this point, I don't think you even know what "burden of proof" means.

Look it up and report back, preferably with the humility to admit you're wrong.

But it really isn't if you isolate. The one a couple of months back used an annex building. Cops won't tell. EMS won't tell. Spooks won't tell. Crisis actors won't tell. Who is going to tell?
At Manchester Arena hoax (Ariana Grande), they isolated the Fire brigade and stopped them from entering the "crime" scene. Do you think the Firemen wondered what the fuck was going on, and possible had their own suspicions? Of course they did. But they are run by head masons and being an quasi-military organization, they are strong in two particular metrics.
The rest of the slack was picked up by the kike media, who ran pity pieces describing the "guilt and shame" of the Firemen at being "too late to assist the victims".
When your media is under the thumb of the kike, where would information leak? There's no one to report it except for independents, and the only platform for them is Youtube, which heavily censors actual truth channels ,before any dangerous video has 100 views it is struck down.
The channels which are allowed to stay up are defilement channels run by, e.g Rebel Media. They will actually report the truth but will mix it with:
etc.
See how some crisis actors have been identified operating in multiple "terrorist attacks", they're in it for the money but also probably have familial connections to the elite, like Hollywood actors. Their loyalty is ensured not only by a contract, not only by money, but by the bond of blood.
Pre-9/11 they did actually murder people, but the families of the 9/11 victims created such a hoo-ha, that lasted for years and years, that the decision was made to go full hoax henceforth.
Important lesson: bereaved mothers are a real pain in the ass.

This is why we should just develop sexbots.

Attached: 5f982870c0cf2fae69f300136f35f80545c398229a1f2a2b357542b4d532f5a5.gif (600x400, 3.53M)

No.
Just post the HD video showing the actions you claim happened.
What's that, there's no video? No forensic evidence? Just like every other "terror incident" of the past 2 years?
There's no video, and no HD videoi.e video of a quality to be of value as evidence will ever emerge, because there was no shooting and you know it.
That is the bottom line. Video or fuck off.

We need a national movement where young men can fit in and not be called "smelly" in class by their teachers.

Attached: 11302221-NordicResistanceCover.ab94b306.jpg (960x540 83.84 KB, 95.06K)

Then post it.

Arraigned moments ago

Attached: IMG_3349.PNG (1136x640 683.2 KB, 768.42K)

Nothing to push. No ar15 and hes not even legal age to buy guns. Within a few days this is buried.

infowars has a someone on the ground at the school
youtube.com/watch?v=ozgDTyTIxK4

he should start asking people how much they were paid to be "crisis actors".

For once I wish these faggots would get some of the marxist teachers instead of only students.

only been watching 10 minutes but he seems to be playing it as safe as possible.

Oh and regarding:
You might be thinking "but I saw bereaved mothers from these events, they were giving interviews!"
Yes, but compare them with 9/11 parents. 9/11 parents were fucking angry, wanted answers and to hold politicians accountable.
Modern hoax shooting "parents" have a completely different attitude.
Not only do they skip all of the stages of grief and land right at the end "acceptance", every single one of them acts happy, insists that they have "no hate for anyone", quack on about "love", reminisce sweetly and with big smiles about their days dead child - no grief at all.
But most importantly, they take extra special care to mirror the government's stance on gun control. They aren't concerned about their dead child, only about "getting some good from the tragedy".
Video related, the typical psyop parent making ridiculously inappropriate statements about their child who (we are meant to believe) died only days prior.
The most egregious example of this was the parents of Martyn Hett (Manchester Arena), their display of fake grief was so mockingly ridiculous that every video of the interview has been pulled from Youtube.
Memoryholed. But it's ok. Every psyop parent is a mirror image, they differ only in the degree of their inappropriateness and overacting.

The fact that they disabled 911 is pretty damning. I checked and there should be 4G/3G coverage at the school. Even if cell phones don't have a sim card 911 calls will always go through. It's almost impossible for the call to not connect.
archive.fo/QEtMv#selection-1931.131-1931.273

What other false flag evidence has been found so far?

His acting in that video is terrible. ZOG seems to be on a losing streak, they are having more and more trouble pulling this shit off. Maybe this will be the psi-op which breaks the Hollywood hologram down.

what the fuck? how is there no 911 service at this school? No cell coverage? That seems like a ridiculous lawsuit.

I love memes like this, so full of cutesy expression. I'd like to hang out with a little waifu like this one day instead of being stuck here in Incel hell.

This is going to be a fun narrative to watch unfold. I can't wait to see which laws the gun grabbers think would have prevented this.

This whole mass-shooter shit is really getting on my nerves, every time I am on vacation some cianigger has to go out and fuck my vacation up.

Vacation 2001 well, you know. (Also had a root canal the day before)

Vacation 2017 Las Vegas, ( wasn't there, I was in South Carolina )

Vacation 2018 Santa Fe, TX ( Anime Central)

Please enjoy the picture.

Attached: IMG_20180518_155557.jpg (4160x3120, 3.54M)

cruz now on infowars livestream at some prayer memorial that's going on at the school.

Two trucks of your hopes and prayers showed up

Attached: 502577582.jpg (612x408, 42.64K)

I don't believe that anyone in this thread sent hopes and prayers. You'd best read the packing slip to see where they came from.

Attached: anon3.png (854x770, 502.12K)

i don't understand why these people let themselves get caught. cruz was dopped up on anti-depressants and ssri's and the whole 9 yards, that has to be the reason. these shooters will get the death penalty or life in prison.

there would be far less politicization if the shooter was killed or died in the act. they conveniently are both alive allowing the media to drag this out and bring it up again and again and again.

he is to young for the death penalty. I think he did it for the lulz

Attached: 1526686196688.jpg (480x600, 94.77K)

Yes, its just like how in the parkland shooting they took the crisis actors on the political road, like David Hogg. Something they never did before. I'd say it was somewhat successful psyop for shlomo.

Attached: information11.PNG (1222x592, 715.86K)

Unlike some lazy niggers, human beings get up in the morning, not in the afternoon.

click2houston.com/news/police-confirm-reports-of-active-shooter-at-santa-fe-high-school

Attached: 9111f2dc6d56e2e002678ee3f03b3ebc.jpg (500x712, 37.34K)

Same reason these retards attack the schools, instead of cops, lawyers, judges, and school administration AT THEIR HOMES, using such arcane resources as Facebook to find those things.

Checked. Didn't he already have a plea agreement

Now thats is MKUltra.

Attached: b3f807ae45aabda91bd9b47c1e166e58a5fee56af50f90ce13dac03749435455.png (325x315, 163.83K)

They're edgy retards who desire easy targets that won't fight back.

CLEARLY

Where is the proof that Dimitri is the shooter? Until there is proof, we will assume that he was just a patsy, because they have all of this crap saying he was there and that he has terrorist garb, but we still haven't seen a shred of evidence.
That's because there is none. They aren't going to come out on (((CNN))) and say "here's the proof" because that isnt there reason for broadcasting in this manner.
what the do instead, is just, here is the shooter, he was troubled, he was bla bla bla, everybody has to take their meds, every young american male cannot be trusted with a gun

So are we buying the narrative now?