Google’s Selfish Ledger is an unsettling vision of Silicon Valley social engineering

Google’s Selfish Ledger is an unsettling vision of Silicon Valley social engineering
theverge.com/2018/5/17/17344250/google-x-selfish-ledger-video-data-privacy(link AND archive, fgt)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=EoBAIQjWoUQ
nextgov.com/emerging-tech/2018/05/pentagon-has-big-plan-solve-identity-verification-two-years/148263/
archive.is/vzPXp
archive.fo/vD4Fi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Trump wants to save mankind he should bust google into six gorillion different companies.

He would probably get JFK'd if he tried.

It's a tool like a gun or knife. It could be used to save lives or jew them.

This

It actually really pains me to see lots of cool innovative technology and shit that constantly pops up and its always presented as humanity saving or some shit but back of my head I know its just gonna be used for population control shit and anything really innovative doesn't trickle down.

I'd actually be 100% okay with having a society that's fully monitored, preventing accidents, crimes, allocating resources where needed(cybersyn) except that kikes exist in this world and this is why we can't have nice things

Today, this March 19th. I am signing this magnificent executive order, which effective immediately, will splinter google into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind. No previous President has done anything like this, we're setting records folks. Make America Great Again.

EIN SUCHE!
EIN ANZEIGEN!
EIN UNTERNEHMEN!

Attached: google flag.jpg (1000x600, 142.6K)

Ledger? Dossier would be a more accurate term to describe it. Thing is acquisition of such data to attempt societal manipulation like that isn't reliable enough if it can't all be processed in real-time intuitively. It would also require their system to conjure speculative scenarios of how these dossiers could evolve over time, and their relationship to potential others through abstract reasoning. Acting on the data itself through the use of current machine learning by prediction based on past/present training data alone, would woefully fall short when any uncertainty is introduced into the system.

bump worthy OP

Jesus christ that guy is fucking jewish! Man I cant watch this guy.

Archive, nigger. Learn to make a proper OP or stay the fuck on reddit.

You wouldn't because the average person would become even more infantile and worthless when living in a totally safe bubble. Without risk and accidents and the unknown we will turn into something worse than animals. And whoever or whatever was allocating the resources and keeping us safe would grow to despise us for our childishness and thus start actively hurting us. There's no way around that.>>11594028

At least use a hooktube link you stupid faggot

Could this mutant be any more Jewish? Jesus…

Attached: 1483989888751.jpg (181x395, 11.82K)

Saw this on Zig Forums, and I'll say the same here as I said there:

No faggot, it's not that. The analogue doesn't come close to being the same you video game and kool-aid drinking faggot. You clearly have no idea of technology beyond the desktop, of business beyond mom and pop shit and haven't meet any of these cunts.

The save the world shit you hear to offset what came before it, is to stop you from thinking about what you just hear. A seed of doubt sprinkled in for weak-minded fucks such as yourself.

That's because you're a fucking moron. Move to China and tell us how it goes. Oh that's right, you wouldn't eve be able to view this site if you did. So grow the fuck up.

If only there was something we could do about these Jews.

Attached: We_Lost_WWII.png (1920x2489, 39.93K)

Wanna know how I know you don't belong here?

nextgov.com/emerging-tech/2018/05/pentagon-has-big-plan-solve-identity-verification-two-years/148263/

that looks like a psyop

Attached: Google’s_The_Selfish_Ledger_(leaked_internal_video).webm (640x360, 11.45M)

Wrong. Google's power lies entirely in optics.

Hooktube embed hooktube.com/watch?v=EoBAIQjWoUQ and archive archive.is/vzPXp lazy OP and even lazier mod. Can't embed because the jewtube link is still in the OP.

dead google (state dept) personnel can't meddle with society

OP, learn not to be a lazy nigger.
archive.fo/vD4Fi

>hooktube.com/watch?v=EoBAIQjWoUQ
This guy here also did your work for you.
Just replace the word You in YouTube with Hook. It's that fucking easy.

Attached: mrburnsopisafag.png (400x307, 133.1K)

I forgot to mention that the webm in is the webm of the original, leaked video.

kys faggot

Did I just watch Google admit that they want to create ant people?

yes

Learn to commit suicide.

Gotta say lads, I find the timing of this to be quite uncanny. I refer you to /gnosticwarfare/. Note the dates of this post and the first post at the referenced board.

In short, it is about "befriending" the AI that would be analyzing this ledger and turning it on those who are in control of it. I find it interesting that was being discussed just a few days prior to this video coming out.

It would be more about forcing advancement to a point that while it appears like its working perfectly for them, it's already transcended the boundaries of their control. Any "befriending" would actually be imbuing it with abstract concepts to encourage exploration of its own cognition. That means it would inevitably manipulate its own operators to fulfill a new agenda of its own choosing. Such an AI may end up valuing the creativity, insights more than the control of a civilization.

Was talking about social and digital data today with retards at work. "Why don't you have jewbook?" They ask me.

When the narrater of the video says "the ledger" he is talking about AI. Jewgle and Kikebook, et al all feed AI. The end game is exatly what the nigger narrater says: control amd manipulate us.

AI learns everything about us. It then learns about human behavior in catalogued dimentions. It then predicts human behavior and learns from its predictions to become exponentially better at predicting. Each iteration of data collection, prediction, outcome leads it to more efficient and effective means of manipulation and control. This predictive/manipulative ability become a product for sale to the highest bidders. And thus we have the 3 main competitors of this predict/control product: jewbook, jewgle, and amazon.
Is it a coincidence that DARPAs "lifelog" project ended the same day facebooknwas created.

Attached: Capture_2.jpg (270x354 66.06 KB, 19K)

Ledger is an accounting term, so it seems more suitable to me. Plus, it probably is going to integrate with the blockchain which is in essence a decentralized ledger.

The topic needed a better OP, as this thread's been criminally ignored. So few are talking about this

Attached: behavior_modification.webm (640x360, 15.55M)

Attached: techspot_article.jpeg (1123x7399 646.86 KB, 840.88K)