Gaza: UN to launch war crimes investigation

Gaza: UN to launch war crimes investigation

The UN has voted to send an international war crimes probe to Gaza after the body’s leading human rights official slammed Israel’s reaction to protests along the border as “wholly disproportionate”.

Israeli firing into Hamas-ruled Gaza killed nearly 60 Palestinians at mass border protests on Monday.

“There is little evidence of any attempt to minimise casualties on Monday,” Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein told a special session of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva.

The resolution also condemned “the disproportionate and indiscriminate use of force by the Israeli occupying forces against Palestinian civilians”.

Israel condemned the resolution, which was put forward by a group of countries including Pakistan. The United States decried it as an example of a biased focus on Israel by the council.

In a vigorous speech, Mr Zeid slammed the “appalling” recent events in Gaza and called for the occupation of Palestine by Israel to end.

He said the 1.9 million people living in Gaza had been denied human rights by Israeli authorities and described those living in the Palestinian enclave as “caged in a toxic slum from birth to death”.

“They are, in essence, caged in a toxic slum from birth to death; deprived of dignity; dehumanised by the Israeli authorities to such a point it appears officials do not even consider that these men and women have a right, as well as every reason, to protest,” he said.

The vote for an investigation came days after Israeli forces shot and killed 59 Palestinians and injured more than 2,700 during mass protests along the Gaza border on the day the US officially opened its embassy in Jerusalem.

The human rights chief said 118 Palestinians, including 15 children, were killed since protests began on 30 March. He said the number continues to climb as some of the injured die from their wounds.

He compared the Palestinians’ use of Molotov cocktails, slingshots and burning kites against the “horrifying and criminal violence” with which they were met.

“The stark contrast in casualties on both sides is … suggestive of a wholly disproportionate response. Killings resulting from the unlawful use of force by an occupying power may also constitute ‘wilful killings’ – a grave breach of the Fourth Geneva Convention,” he told the UN council.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-killings-israel-hamas-un-war-crimes-investigate-border-deaths-sniper-a8357981.html

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2048x1536, 968.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44131466
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44124556
youtu.be/aKnX5wci404?t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO ARCHIVE
earlobe spacing
KIKE FREE FIRST POST
OP get your shit together

pretty sure israelis are shaking in their boots right now.

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (408x632, 30.48K)

America being such ZOG slaves is extremely embarrassing.

You never learn. How much nigger blood do you have sloshing through your veins? The posting guidelines aren't difficult, even pajeets can manage it. Kill yourself reddit.
Someone else make a proper OP.

Fuck off with your autism, kike. There is no rule about spacing. I copied and pasted selections from the article as they were spaced.

Attached: 1451598568071.png (426x425, 231.64K)

important post
too bad OP fucked it with earlobe spacing and no archive

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44131466

I didn't fuck anything up. You don't need to archive when it's a story that's printed on 100k other sites. That's why Zig Forums no longer hotlinks URLs.

Attached: you.png (400x467, 49.25K)

I'm sure the (((UN))) will do something about it.

I'm not sure exactly what you think will come out of this.
We don't call them the (((UN))) for no reason, this whole thing is nothing but a sham to take pressure off Pissrael's back for their actions and off their own for seemingly doing nothing about it despite international outcry.
The "investigation" will either drag along for so long that either people will just forget about it or in the end they'll find no wrongdoing on shekeland's part and make up some shit up to say they were justified.

Ideally for whoever gave the orders to commit this war crime to be brought to justice.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44124556

It was a rhetorical question.

Are you perhaps hard in the head? This is not going to happen.
And if, big if, something were to happen, it'd be nothing but a slap on the wrist or something else for show. Remember motherfucker:
(((UN)))=

Yeah nah, fuck you and fuck your shitty thread, faggot.

You wanna know how I know you don't belong here?

Attached: white man mask.jpg (514x585, 102.76K)

fuck imkikey
you are a goddamn cryptojew and you know it
Zig Forums has been crompromised, it is overrun by jidf shills and zionist lapdog trump shit lickers

If anybody doesn't belong here it's you. The UN is never going to do anything significant against Israel.

Take your buzzwords back to TRS.

Attached: cd315bc6a7efce1bc792556cad51f3deb58f653d.png (999x1429 2.59 MB, 2.31M)

BTW, nice job moving those goalposts.

Nobody is attacking your sorry ass because you think Israel abused their power as always, what's getting you railed on is that you seem to think that an institution controlled by the kikes will actually take action to punish fucking their fucking base of operations.

Attached: 乃木坂46「マウスダンス サマーウス生駒里奈」篇 15秒 マウスコンピューター.mp4 (1920x1080, 5.99M)

Oy vey dumb goyim dontcha now we need a blood sacrifice to seal such an important event?

Attached: 1461810358197.jpg (218x255, 14.36K)

And yet you didn't even attempt to archive the article because you are a nigger. Lurk more before posting next time.

Good. hope they also decide to gas all the fucking kikes and maybe even take some shekels along the way too.

Attached: 0de92af62df2418e3693ea275f17f7d9c156ea1dcc9a60cdea4aa80566b2b9.jpg (2324x1794, 497.22K)

Israel will burn.

Exclusive footage of UN investigator in Gaza:
youtu.be/aKnX5wci404?t=42

serious question: Is j-pop objectively better than k-pop?
sage for off-topic.

are they gooks? they look like nips to me, but I could be wrong.

I don't know about "objectively", but I've never really liked K-Pop in general, too electronic for me and rather fake overall (just like their idols, if you take groups like AKB48 and Nogi46 and trace the pictures of their members back to their debuts you'll see that in most cases they haven't changed that much or in ways that can't be explained by growing up, better skin care, diet, etc., while everyone in K-Pop seems to be cut from the same cloth and 90% plastic but in J-pop you can actually find "ugly" girls performing) with a mass-produced feeling to it, though that can be said for pop in general I suppose. I also don't care a lot for Koreans, so yeah.
Even modern AKB has a bit too much influence from K-Pop nowadays, listen to relatively-recent Teacher Teacher and compare it with their earlier single Seifuku ga jama wo suru, the lyrics to the latter where controversial as hell back in the day (though depending on who you ask it wasn't really glorifying Enjo Kousai, just bringing attention to it), but it actually sounds passionate and authentic, way better than most of the stuff they put out nowadays

I think most people just use gooks in general for Asians, not juts Koreans.
But as demonstrated he's an idiot anyway, what does he know.

Never forget the sixteen Quintilian!