Scientists reveal plan to grow genetically engineered Neanderthal mini-BRAINS in the lab

Scientists reveal plan to grow genetically engineered Neanderthal mini-BRAINS in the lab
Researchers to grow brain organoids with human stem cells, Neanderthal genes
They will use Crispr gene-editing technique to create 'Neanderthalized' genes
The lentil-sized mini brains will mimic the structure of an adult brain, they say
These won't be able to achieve thought or feeling, but could reveal key clues
The mini brains could show differences in ability to plan, socialize, use language
A team of researchers who have previously inserted Neanderthal genes into mice and frogs’ eggs are now using the technique to understand how humans became ‘cognitively special’ compared to our ancient relatives, according to the Guardian.
The lab-grown mini brains will only be about the size of a lentil, and cannot achieve thoughts or feelings – but, by mimicking the basic structure of the developed brain, they could reveal key differences in how the nerve cells function.
The work is led by Professor Svante Pääbo, director of the genetics department at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, who previously unraveled the Neanderthal genome, the Guardian reports.
In the latest effort, the team will grow brain organoids from human stem cells, using genes that have been edited to be 'Neanderthalized.'
By comparing the genetically engineered Neanderthal brains to human ones, the experts say they could uncover key clues on the differences between the two.
This could include insight on their ability to plan, socialize, and use language, according to the Guardian.
‘Neanderthals are the closest relatives to everyday humans, so if we should define ourselves as a group or a species it is really them that we should compare ourselves to,’ Pääbo told The Guardian.
‘We’re seeing if we can find basic differences in how nerve cells function that may be a basis for why humans seem to be cognitively so special.’

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5720183/Scientists-reveal-plan-grow-genetically-engineered-Neanderthal-mini-BRAINS-lab.html
archive.is/c5Sv6

Attached: 4C1E49C700000578-5720183-image-m-4_1526080964990.jpg (634x564, 54.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nia.nih.gov/health/brain-donation-resources-adcs
archive.is/bwE8l
paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're going to grow nigger kikes? Deliberately?(>implying neanderthals have anything to do with niggers and kikes)

Or are they hoping to steal from the nogs something to "fix" their genetically broken minds? I do not believe they have the time for that.

The second coming of the neanderkike?(>muh neanderkikes)

how do they know that they cannot achieve thoughts or feelings? i thought that the scientific understanding of such concepts was still quite mysterious.

reported for anti white shilling

The real kikes are in the national geographic society. Neanderthals were the Aryan giants of ancient times and there is a great conspiracy to cover it up.

Last time the neanderkike shills came here with their thread, they were BTFO by DNA tests and counter evidence. And they proceeded to slide bomb the board. Neanderkike is a D&C and shill tactic. Stay frosty.

This, also neandertals have a lot of races, just check denisovans.

They will say that all our problems, like mass shootings, war and small penisus came from neanderthal genetics, but we can fix it fucking niggers.

Atapuerca, Petralona, Dmanisi, Ceprano.

White people have the largest penises though on average and on the extreme scale. Niggers and mestizos are actually below average in a lot of their countries.

I'm a bit new on this subject, why does Zig Forums have such a distaste for neanderthals exactly?

Based mods

Felt like they buried the lead here. Combine this with organic computing and we can have caveman computers.

Later, space Chromongos. Thank you based Bob for your omnipresent vigilance.

Attached: 1371364913404.gif (320x240, 689.17K)

mod is going full (((Robert Sepehr))) and banning opinions again.

Attached: neanderthal jew missing link evolution.jpg (621x286, 69.22K)

They're shorter than modern humans. Cro-Magnon were 7ft tall like all those Ancient Aryan bodies found all over the world.
That's why Cro-magnon drove them out of Europe and into the caves of the holy land

Attached: neanderthal jew vs cromagnon.jpg (636x1069, 147.17K)

Attached: neanderthal jew 3.jpg (400x520, 126.16K)

Attached: neanderthal jew 9.jpg (678x356, 63.56K)

how the fuck would they know if it achieves thought or feeling or not

Didn't take long for this fucker to show up.

Schizo IP hopping again.
Manlet LARPer detected.

They're looking to steal. Whites and Asians I believe to a lesser degree have the largest amount of Neanderthal alleles. Niggers tend to have none unless they are mixed and if they do it's very few(

Jews cant wait to reconstitute a pure kike genome.

Has science gone too far.

Attached: 1526835041088.jpg (224x200, 7.8K)

They don't ofc, they just state this to go on with the project. They use the same argumentation for performing abortions too, which is obviously extremely wrong. "It's not a human yet"… Sick.. As if it's just an on switch that gets turned on when the child is born

Kikes are never human, especially primeval kikes.

Thank you, mods, for finally dealing with the lying "muh neanderkike" jews.

neanderthals never fucking existed. Man was created by God. the evolution gimmick is pushed by satanic kikes that so not want you to believe in intelligent design. they hate Jesus moar than they hate the goy.

I'm not sure about the implications here but this makes me curious.

I think this is actually rather neat, to think scientists can grow little oog brains. It's a good opportunity to find out more about them.

You're on Zig Forums, you should know everything about (((them))).

They don't.

fuck off.

Bans opinions

Says you're lying about it and everyone can see it's just an opinion ban.

Some Jew level dishonsty here mod

My only problem with it is that it's spammed. Neanderthals get positive portrayal in the (((media))). That is more than a bit suspicious.

Beyond that, caring more about ancient people who were barely walking upright than our people now has never made any sense to me.

Maybe you should autistically spam more. I'm sure that'll get your opinion out there and not piss people off at all. :^)

Attached: h_neanderthalensis.jpg (1000x1134, 1.01M)

Are they looking to create a more compliant slave race?

They mean it's not going to have a body or mouth to express thought or feeling.

Prooce it

Are you new here?

Are you retarded? Red hair and green eyes come from Neanderthal

Red hair and green eyes occur in every mammal, It's not necessarily from Neanderthal DNA.
And the most common occurrence of red hair is from the north of Europe.

Attached: HairMap.jpg (700x2419, 345K)

Red Hair coding from Neanderkikes wasn't the same coding that is found in modern humans. Check the science updates before you shitpost 20yr old lies.

The threads are up. Opinions differ. Your problem isn't defined by calling it spam unless the entire thread is spam

Attached: red hair NOT Neanderthals.jpg (657x853, 133.81K)

I think it's potentially unethical.

Since it's an advanced primate brain, it may have infant-like wonder and the instinct to feed, breathe, and explore its environment only to panic when it realizes it can't even cry out.

Imagine being born deaf, blind and numb in all extremities - born into a dark, silent world with no stimulation and no way to scream.

If there is going to be any consciousness, it will be in utter distress.

Supposedly the pea-brain isn't enough for feelings or complex thought, but
I wonder how.

Also, I shudder to think what they do behind closed doors.

Attached: brain as an arduino bluetooth module.webm (480x360, 6.44M)

Imagine being an organ donor thinking your parts will be used to help save the lives of others, but instead you wake up in a hell that only people as retarded as transhumanists can find appealing.

I don't think brains are donated user.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (653x566, 30.59K)

nia.nih.gov/health/brain-donation-resources-adcs

But those are harvested long after it's too dead to work… i.e., not long. …At leat, that's what I hope.

Now that's some nightmare fuel, user.

God I hope so, like you said it's not wise to think about what they do in the privacy of their labs.

Ok so how has this thread gone kikes, since you tried banning the "muh neanderkike" shills, I mean. Because fuck evidence amirite?

FUCK YOU JEWS
White men and women are a DISTINCT LINE OF HOMINID. Fuck the neanderkike.
Atapuerca, Petralona, Dmanisi, Ceprano.

Please don't sperg out user. Nobody would miss someone who rants like that. Make convincing, concise images with your evidence/sources and meme them.

Mini brains already exist and plague the continent of Africa predominantly.

Fucking Canadian jewish gatekeeper mod Neanderkikefy. You can ban the truth all you wish, you can't hid the truth. You jewish abominations are 20% up to 40% Homo Neanderthalensis, not fully human.

Kys you fucking jewish shill with occipital bun. Fuck you and your neanderthal circumsised pig like cock. Fucking half human half beast.

>nia.nih.gov/health/brain-donation-resources-adcs
video says the rat brain can be kept alive for 3 months.
on the bright side, it means it's only 3 months of hellish nightmare, mentally screaming in agony as some scientists turn you into a Roomba to win an award/military contract

Absolute state of Zig Forums right now.
Jewish mods. Gatekeeper control.
It had been prooved jews are neanderthal, while nordids are not. It is enought to look at neanderthal skull and compare it with jewish skull. Nobody is blind not to see resemblance.
Except jewish mods, of course. Point of this board is not o bring the truth, but to hide it. Aka Alex Jones gatekeeping. Will not be surprise Infowar and Zig Forums have the same sponsors - jews.
Imkikefy, I will send my dog fukck your mother, ok?

A thought just came to me, and may be already discussed.
Do you think the reason they are pushing for aftificial wombs and learning about our brains all the while enlarging the gap and animosity betweenen and women is so that men would mgtow and raise children artificially through artificial wombs?
This would allow them access to artificially grown human brains, and in the process make them more docile.

Imagine being one of those brains

>Neanderthals get positive portrayal in the (((media))). That is more than a bit suspicious.
No they don't, retard, give me one example. Neanderthals are almost exclusively shown as being dumb violent brutes compared to Homo spaiens, despite neanderthals actually having larger brains and higher intelligence. One recent example I can think of is that shitty Far Cry cave man game where you just spent the whole game massacring neanderthals, and the same kikes go on to release (((Far Cry 5))) a couple years later, really makes smee think.

They're called white people, kek

Niggers are erectus-sapiens hybrids

guys. GUYS.
archive.is/bwE8l

I don't know what I just posted but it has redpills about neanderthals. noticed all the fighting and banning so I don't know what side of the argument this represents. please don't ban me because I'm not even sure at all what it's supporting or against. all I know is that it's saying scientists are lying.

It's the blessed Cleveland Mark Blakemore and his theory on neanderthals, cromagnons, and melonheads.

good guy? ourguy?

Good guy. You should form your own opinions but I really liked him. His blog recently was "asked" to be taken down. I'm very happy that people are starting to realize that humanity isn't as simple as they make us believe.

Attached: Cleve.jpg (603x567, 95.86K)

What the hell was his blog about? why was it taken down by (((them)))? recently google removed "do not be evil" from it's list of things they are about by the way. Why doesn't he just set up another blog somewhere else?

Is this being slid?

I have a hard time believing that. They are clearly different from us.

I'm very curious about the Neanderthal-jewish connection. I once was close minded to the idea but I decided to try to figure it out.
My argument that Neanderthals aren't the ancestors of the jews was based on the idea that all non-Africans have equal amounts of Neanderthal DNA. But I realized one day, Hold on… where have I heard this before? The idea that DNA is distributed around divergent populations of the world equally is as implausible as the idea that IQ is equal across all divergent groups.
However in my search for evidence, I have yet to find a credible source that backs up your claim that the jews are 20 -40% Neanderthal.
However, I have read that East Asians have 20% more neanderthal DNA than Europeans. Do you have any evidence that jews are 20% to 40% neanderthal?
It's a damn shame that the Darlings ban people for expressing politically incorrect views. Honestly, this makes me more curious about this subject. If you can be banned for saying that kikes have neanderthal genes on Zig Forums, there must be a reason for this.
Seems suspicious to me.

Another neanderthal thread?

Attached: b66.png (992x738, 69.75K)

I agree, they do ban for some really unusual reasons. I would be more respecting of them if they would actually post in the thread and explain their way of thinking to everyone instead of handing out bans and leaving everyone wondering why it happened, including the people who get banned. I'm sure everyone here has been banned at least a couple of times and wondered "what the fuck?" I'm talking like week long bans for no obvious reason. The boards full of great content and all, I'm just curious and caught in a strange feeling as to why they do things the way they do.

They've found neanderthal remains with DNA at a 99.9%match to modern Europeans. Whites are literally closer to neanderthals and niggers are closer to monkeys and apes.

Certain populations of whites in Europe have high amounts of neanderthal DNA like the Basques and some cromag remains have up around 10%. However certain Asian, Melanesian and Aboriginals have the highest amounts of neanderthal DNA and Denisovan as well. This is because the ancestors of the Aboriginals and Melanesians were the first to walk out of Africa around 70kya and bred with both ancient hominins on the way through to Melanesia and Australia. Jews and other semites have small amounts of neanderthal DNA, much less than all other populations. There is zero evidence for any jew comprising 20-40% neanderthal DNA.
Basically the "neanderkike" meme implies that "whiteness" only came to Europe 8kya and so modern Europeans are merely interlopers whereas the "neanderkike" has an ancestral claim to all of Europe.
It's all bs of course as white men have been dominating the globe for tens of thousands of years and since the last cataclysm the seeping, nigger filth out of Africa has been encroaching on everything.

of course it's bullshit, sepher no one would believe your shitty fanfic once you've outed yourself for being a filthy kike

Nah all sources for the debunking of the neanderkike meme have been posted over and over again in various threads. You should stop samefagging and derailing. I won't respond to you again.

It would be amusing if Neanderthals were ancient autists.

>>/gaschamber/ is where your fanfic belongs, along with your shrivel kike ass

I'd like to see that.

Can you source this?

Here's my problem with your analysis. If human populations migrated out of Africa around 70kya, the most likely place for the to travel through would be the Middle East. And neanderthals just happened to live here as well. Thus, the most likely place for mating to take place would be here. So unless semites are from some completely different group, one would expect them to have among the highest amount of neanderthal DNA.

Another ban because "I don't like your opinion!"

There has been endless sources on this you neanderkike but you KEEP FUCKING BANNING THEM!

Attached: 8c54d5d3227e3d5fb8e5c5dd8efde2a1c7f66752e012579531f85eda1eb238a9.jpg (2608x2800 835.99 KB, 963.17K)

Neanderthals and Cro Magnon are our pure ancestors, we're 96% impure.

The ancestors of Aboriginals and Melanesians are not the same species as European Man.
They travelled through the bottom of the middle east and into the Indian sub-continent and then down the Island chains which would suggest areas further inland were populated by Europeans otherwise all of Eurasia would be abos/niggers.

Here's the kicker. The original hebrews were a white population of early european hunters that pushed down into the Levant and as the Hyksos pushed into the North Eastern Nile Delta. At a later point in history they were displaced and blacked heavily. I would suggest this blacking by pure modern africans is why they have less neanderthal DNA.

There's a source in one of the other neanderthal threads. I will post it here in about 1 hour after I do some shit I have to get done.

Also the ancestors of the Abo/Melanesian is not the pure modern african. So called "pure modern africans" (somewhat of an ironic term to myself and other I'm sure) were breeding with an archaic hominid that is now extinct as recently as 30kya.

Actually there's the suspicion that Africans' archaic admixtures were from pre-erectus species.

This is disgusting on so many levels. Fuck (((science))).

That's definitely the case though. You had an audience willing to hear you out and yet it was always a couple of IDs autistically screeching about a single source, a couple of images and wild speculations while spazing out over dissent.

You were "drumpf"-spammer level of obnoxiously vocal opinions.

Here ya go cunt!

Attached: admix.jpg (716x940, 262.98K)

Homo erectus actually had more Racial diversity than modern humanity. To assume they were all dark-skinned proto-Africans is absolutely foolish.

Single source my ass. You're a fucking liar or you didn't read it because you practice selective reading and didn't like the idea because the way it makes you feel in the mirror.

Back to back dubs.

Well, I can't argue with these stats. Jews certainly appear to be less Neanderthal than the rest of non-African humanity.
Interesting.

I am a bit skeptical of the idea that the African races are different species from Europeans and Asiatics. Different races, certainly. However if we're different species, what is their ancestor? What is the evidence that Europeans went through a separate evolution from Africans?
I'm certainly open to this theory as I don't trust anything that the kikes like.

I am still banned for talking about neanderkikes

The 1970s called and they want their information back.

All recent portrayals of Neanderthals actually point out that they were intelligent and social. They discovered that Neanderthals did cave art and burried their dead, even burrying them with their property and tokens, showing abstract thought and perhaps even religion. Neaderthals haven't been considered "violent dumb brutes" for at least several decades.

tl'dr: you're wrong fuck off

pretty clear ITT there's either a jan who shares an opinion with sepher the kikefaggot or sepher somehow got the jan position just so his (((neanderthal = white threads))) can be kept pristine without the mean people badmouthing his bullshit

bump for interesting discussion.

reminder the kikes are spamming this brand spanking new 'pre ice age narrative' for a reason, and it's anything but good

Attached: 0baa92a4434f129d60ad94e32b3a31decf01192bc98563377698dc6a63d4502d.gif (142x145, 90.05K)

are the mods pushing the neanderkike or neanderaryan? I'm confused.

They ban you if you say Neaderthals are anything but Aryan. And delete the info then say you presented no info.

What are their motives? Why would they push this version of the truth over the "neanderkike"? I'm just trying to understand why they would give a shit and try so hard to make the story one way vs the other way.

There is something fishy going on with this neanderkike stuff. Look at this:

Four Anons banned just in a day? For what? For arguing about new scientific/archeological/anthropological theory?
Wtf is going on here?

It's the same guy you TORfag, and I bet you are also the same guy. Take your meds, schizo.

It's a good question though. Why does nobody want to answer any questions?
why the fuck are people pushing neandaryans?
why the fuck are people pushing neanderkikes?
why are so many people being banned?
we shouldn't punish those who ask "why"
always question everything and you will discover who or what you are not allowed to question. the truth fears no investigation.

What is this chart about, user? Without source, there is no way to interpret those data.
It's clearly not about percentages or amounts of Neanderthal genome in given population. I can understand, this is about some statistical estimation. We need mentioned formula to understand this data. Please provide us with a source.
Also, I dont see data for jews other then Iraqi and Jemenite jews, who share genome with Iraqis and Jemenites and only practice jewish religion. Where are Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Maronite jews?
Sorry user. Without explanation this chart is null.

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/

hrhrhr double redditors