30k homeless people now living in the bay area

30k homeless people now living in the bay area

US collapse when?

- Move all low skilled jobs overseas.
- Jew people's housing prices to death (crash the market and scoop up the remains cheaply)
- Charge extortionate rents and force everybody who can't pay them to either roommates4life, live in their car or in a tent of they're bad with finances
- Force white low income family youth in no employment towns into army or drug dealing
- Gibs only for illegals and blacks
- ???
- profit

The end is neigh my friends…

Other urls found in this thread:

truthdig.com/articles/43-percent-of-american-households-cant-afford-basic-needs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dramatic much?
This is a manufactured coastal problem. Move inland to Stockton, Sacto, Modesto, etc and it goes away. We have bigger fish to fry at the moment. This problem will resolve itself. Watch and learn.

With infinite money printing? Never. The US collapses only when it loses a war. Not a Vietnam failed objective either. A full on gets its teeth kicked in and flattened like Germany after WW1.

Last time I checked it was among the 10 most dangerous cities in the US.

when most people barely can make ends meet there'll be ghost towns and people on the street everywhere

I think jews are squeezing too hard this time…

truthdig.com/articles/43-percent-of-american-households-cant-afford-basic-needs/

Just look at this shit

So this is the power of progressivism, whoa

Do you shave your legs too, you faggot?

I mean I hate what the commies have done to a once beautiful city but yeah bra, collapse immanent………

0.0043%
0.43%
you forgot to move your decimal.

Good thing Trump is looking to start one of those If Jewtin had the fucking balls to defend Iran

Never you fucking retard, now move out of there before you get culturally enriched and don't vote for anything in the state you happen to flee to, cuck.

30k is a pretty god damn low ball number.
If we include Sacramento, Oakland, San Jose, Santa cruise and San Francisco, they are each harboring at the very least 15k individually.
I would believe Sacramento alone has around 25k.

I can't wait till there is an uptick in incidents of cannibalism, with a pool of homeless drug zombies that large.
"California leading the way in passing legislation for the CannsRight movement".
It's gluten free and vegan, or the guy we just ate was.

Considering there isn't a drainage ditch in the bay area with anything amounting to natural cover without a village of american gypsies squatting in it, my bet is there already are drug zombies eating each other down there.
They regularly fight with each other and it's not uncommon for members to mysteriously vanish leaving behind their tents and valuables.

I only know about all this shit because I was a massive faggot that tried to help a few kids out of the situation, ended bringing them canned goods directly to their tent pretty regularly and the matriarch of the village declared me off limits because I was helping "her" kidswasn't actually all that bad of an arrangement, I brought them canned peaches and beans every week or two, drove em around looking for jobs and in return none of the crazy fucks looked at me twice, ever asked me for change on the street and I'm pretty sure they killed a guy in the village after he tried to mug me

Random slut single moms and mudskins don't into "households" or "families"

30K and that's only there.. that's like several perishes where I live…

Yet instead of helping these people for the most basic shit, they ofc import beaners and shitskins by the droves. Somehow these beaners and shitskins gets a place to live and feet to stand on….. Yes let's import more everyone, forget about those guys…. sick

No shit that those places are getting fucked, but that website at the same time, has several articles defending immigrants and demanding more money for dem programs? yeah fuck that.

I would be pissed as fuck if I had a business in this area, because it would scare off most customers.

What I do not get however is that they allow people squatting all over the city in the first place. The very least they could do was to establish some tent city like a freaking refugee camp in africa where they could have lived. Some of these are massive druggies that will never be able to pull through, but you can't have it like this you know.

It reminds me of the story of the Russian tourist visiting South Africa. You had to take armed security with you into the city, and never make eye contact with the "ghouls".

Oh, I just realized that not only is Starbucks destroyed because it's a homeless shelter, anything AROUND Starbucks will be destroyed due to proximity to homelessness.

Here's the deal. Califuckups can flee their shithole of a state, but they must have their voter's rights revoked for life. They must become second class citizens and should also be put on a watch list.
Otherwise you die in your stinky brown and homeless shithole with no hope of a better life.
These rules must be implemented.

How can /ourguy/ Patrick Little exploit this?
Tell homeless people the Jews made them homeless and offer them money from the $15 billion we give to Israel?
Tell the other people he'll reopen asylums and clean up the streets?

Eat shit, kike.

Kill yourself, brah.

He was already giving reparations to niggers. They're probably a large part of the homeless, but I can't find statistics in that.

sounds about right

in any case this all amounts to 1 out of 2000 people, in what has long been a national mecca for homeless because of municipal policies friendly to their needs, the availablility of services that aren't as easy to come by elsewhere, and very nearly the nicest weather in the country year-round

i'll add that homeless numbers always include people who are in temporary housing and other transitional living situations, including anyone who has used a shelter in the past year for any reason, and even people who have lost their homes and are now living with family or friends - if you're couch crashing in america, you're considered homeless

none of this is meant to suggest that homelessness isn't a valid metric of an ailing society, or that we should tolerate it

Attached: 1507173889331.jpg (1140x1128, 1.1M)

Reminder there are 200% as many homeless in the UK as in the US.

Remember that dead body they found on the grounds of the Queen's residence?

Suffer no tyrants.

I think the jews are too concerned about how this is going to affect history in relation to the economy. Its far better to have an uprising where people get what they want, rather than rich people NOT getting what the want for once…

you do know an economic collapse is about 3 years over due? once every decade my man

UK is a cctv police state. why dont you come over here and try to help an economy for once.
Hello deep state shill

Speaking of which,

What is the safest white town with a good tech scene that is not dependent on the defense sector?

These are the types of people which are easily radicalized, it's best to train them, and perhaps arm them. Get them to go after the rich liberals.

If you actually drive by Stockton on the freeway (fuck actually going through it), just looking at the dilapidated buildings, empty storefronts and graffiti is enough to tell you the place is a total shithole. It's mostly beaner gang members and tweekers, along with a noticeable kang population.

Attached: Awtism test.png (1027x571, 93.88K)

Well first it needs more non-whites in the military. Also more chinese spies. Point is, they are working on this as fast as they can. Give them another decade alright?

How did you manage to figure out the most efficient solution with water and then fuck everything up with spaghetti after that?

I live right about here. You're as dumb as a box of rocks if you think for a second the Central Valley doesn't have a housing crisis, too. Five years ago, a decent, non-ghetto/barrio 2 bed / 1 bath apartment could be had for a reasonable $750/mo. I just spent the last month looking, and the starting price is closer to $800 for that, for the shit-tier ones. Throw in $4/gal petrol gas, 21-27¢/kwh electricity, 30¢/therm natural gas (equaling energy bills in the $190-200 range in spring and fall, up to $250 in winter), and high prices for the shittiest-tier foods, and any family (mom, dad, kid) not getting multiple food stamps and making at least $1500/mo after taxes simply isn't going to make it. I'm not even going in to how much it costs a year for vehicle tags, vehicle maintenance, and so on.
Of course, if you think getting $1500/mo after taxes is easy, you're wrong there, too. Full time work is impossible to get, so you're stuck with part-time. Given how minimum wage is $10.10 per hour here, most places don't want you on the payroll for more than 30 hours a week (and they WILL Jew you out of hours at every chance, so 28 is more realistic). All told, you're lucky to clear $875-900 a month after taxes. So, of course, both parents better be working, if both parents can even find a job. If you're HuuuWHYTE, pickings are slim. If Wal-Mart, Costco, or Sam's Club have openings, every white face within 20 miles is applying. Smaller shops are dominated by Middle Easterners, Central Americans, and African immigrants (don't get me wrong, I'm talking guys that emigrated the legal way about 10-20 years ago, and who want to actually be AMERICAN, not niggers). They hire by nepotism only. Also, forget getting anything above minimum wage unless nepotism is in your favor, and most of the whites looking for work ain't got that.
I don't give a fuck who did this, but this is the way things are in the San Joaquin Valley from Sac to Fresno, and generally applies all over the state out side of the Bay Area and L.A. Things are worse in those two places.

The whole military is held together by functioning white men who are struggling to keep the whole military together. Soon they'll be entire Battalions with blacks and mexicans who completely fail at doing anything.

187 on a muhfuggin kike

It suonds like you live in hell like a lot of whites in America. I'd say move, but you'll find the same situation in a lot of places. No idea what the answer is, except shoah

You Califuckups better elect Patrick Little if you want a chance of living any kind of "normal" life within that state.

we should use homeless people for a broadcast reality battle royale event broadcasted on tv. The winner gets a house and a job as a janitor somewhere.

This is America. Speak English.

Don't forget the trannies.

The courts don't allow them to clear shanty's very often. Cities have to fight injunction after injunction and then get forced to give them porta potties and shit if they get lucky enough to get to clear one they have to give 6 month hotel vouchers and shipping containers to hold the amazing amount of shit the "homeless" possess.

The Midwest and Deep South are cheap. You just have to deal with the darker set. I'd rather live somewhere that I can return fire without "MAH BAYBAY DIN' DU NUFFIN!"

I differentiated between petroleum and natural gas. Sue me.

It's been the glownigger's petri dish since the 60's, that whole western coastline. There are a lot worse things than druggies walking, abandoned on those streets.

cambridge, ma

California is cucked.

Attached: hells angels.png (500x478, 453.79K)

The carolinas are getting developed like crazy, lived in fort mill SC for a bit as a kid, it's changed. Hell even small towns in IA are being built up, shits getting bad everywhere man.

Water is fucked up because the house on the end will get less pressure. Plus, water and gas is underground and won't cross. Power, you can supply 240 to a few houses off a transformer.

Attached: tism.jpg (1140x1128, 623.46K)

Considering that's a math problem not a utilities problem, you definitely get extra autism points for that analysis.

Attached: Hold Their Head Under Water And Measure Once The Bubbles Stop.jpg (1331x1960, 628.7K)

Ok, how do we meme all the homeless to go to california?

What do you think the fucks coming up from the south are? If they had homes they would have stayed there. We need to get rid of them all.

when have hells angels been a WN organization? they're just a criminal MC.

Where do you come up with those faggot numbers? Santa Cruz has a pop of about 250k The homeless pop is about 300 to 400.

Not homeless mexicans obviously. Just the undesirables from our own states.

How? I think 30k is pretty high (I've been to SF and know the area decently.) 30k is a small city/large town. That would easily be several hobos per block, and if we exclude the wealthy/guarded areas from that it comes to more like 10-15 hobos per block. That's a high hobo density. Peak hobo concentration, if I may say. I also live in a city with a horrible homeless problem and the hobo density here is probably only .5-1 hobo per block, and in some places here it looks like a fucking nightmare with full blow tent cities. Hobos tend to form "clump" distribution models. Neither concentrated entirely in one area, where they would deplete the natural resources (gibs from soft in the head liberal dipshits and dumpsters that aren't locked up), nor perfectly dispersed (they enjoy to congregate and exchange resources as well as to network and form defensive cliques.)
So if SF has several times the hobo density of my city, that would be a post apocalyptic wasteland. It was quite bad when I went, yes, but I think 30k is reasonable.
Something needs to be done. It's been a phenomenon of the past few years. It didn't happen immediately after 2008 and I doubt it's an economic reason purely. Most of them are on drugs. Probably glow in the dark niggers pushed the drugs too hard to get black book funds for their jew overlords, accidentally a zombie apocalypse. Either way the residents (read: the whites who actually pay rent and taxes to support the income streams of the jews from rent and government) are getting fed up. Either the system collapses and the jew loses its income or the jew eases up on the burdens of its tax cattle so the fleecing can continue a few more seasons. It will get worse than it should because the jew is not a sensible nor subtle creature in its treachery. They all but outright fuck children in the streets, so for what we can expect, it will get 30-50% worse before action is taken.

They're all fucking drug addicts or the mentally ill or crippled, you retard. Go outside once in a while. Large portions of the nation are on drugs. Any working class neighborhood, at least 20% of the households have a serious drug problem, if not more. If you arm an addict they'll just shoot and rob you then pawn the gun for a hit.

That does not exist.
Money is not "printed" by the government, it is borrowed, from the central bank. The only thing the Treasury dept. can do is mint coins.
I know…you were shown films in school showing the Treasury printing paper money, but it cannot do that without the money being ordered by the central bank, and that is the central bank's paper money, not the government's…as a matter of fact, the central bank pays a pittance for the printing services.

And who owns the central bank? It is owned by the international banking cartel, other banks. And where does the central bank (and all banks) get their new money? Through fractional reserve lending, which allows them to lend 9 dollars for every actual dollar they have in their books…try paying back your loan with 9 imaginary dollars for every actual dollar you pay, and see how far that gets YOU.

The U.S. government steals money to pay back their loans (and remember, 90% of that loan the bank didn't even really have), and it steals the dough from the most helpless Americans of all…Americans that are not even born yet.

So Americans of the future, who gained no jobs, no wages, no profits, and no benefits at all from that government borrowing and spending, will be expected to pay it back…and the banks and Jews and government employees that got all of that money, will not be expected to pay back any serious amount of it, at all.

Biggest scam of the century, and it started with the third incarnation of the thieving central bank.

Attached: BlondeGirl.jpg (400x400, 42.27K)

North Dakota is cold, shitskins don't like the weather, so the population is 90% white, 5.4% Native American, and 1.2% Black.

Attached: Shit.jpg (1140x1128, 401.71K)

The craziest thing is how the homeless problem can be resolved with the resources you pay for. You pay enormous taxes, and the amount that goes into all sort of local programs providing not just shelter, food, and other basics, but also rehab, placement programs into homes for mentally ill or permanently disabled, etc., should easily cover all of those services and then some. There should be essentially no homeless in California.

The problem is 100% liberalism causing legislatures and courts to allow for horrific behavior in public and do nothing about it. It's the leftist legal structure that causes the problem. All the resources are already there to fix the homeless problem (at least in California).

Everybody should read this post a couple times. This explains the entire history of the United States in modern times.

I would add, also, that the petrodollar (Saudis only selling oil in dollars and compelling Gulf cartel partners to do so as well, where the Saudis get guaranteed American military protection in exchange) is the root of the endless series of wars in the Middle East along with Israel, because this props the dollar up. It's not just Israeli kikes doing it. It's also the kike bankers who underwrite the federal reserve and therefore require the petrodollar to keep the dollar up (and they also benefit from endless, massive government spending as you laid out, and war spending is big money for them).

I was disappointed that I saw your answer before I saw the problem, so I gave it a try either way. Middle house doesn't get fire, fuck you.

Attached: da2ea748b2b3faec8f6da3b6bddc5c7c4298739f2d7571fc5aea6e9763e88296.jpg (1140x1128, 628.28K)

Yeah that's why we're due for World War V right?

t. engineer

Attached: da2ea748b2b3faec8f6da3b6bddc5c7c4298739f2d7571fc5aea6e9763e88296.jpg (1140x1128, 620.67K)

Elegant. Well done.

Gives you a high-five. Gives you the love you never had growing up as a secret genius in blue collar Southie

You shy away at the physical contact as it brings up memories of horrific physical abuse

It's not your fault man

>>>/reddit/

damn man that hit home tbh

We can go deeper.

Attached: simple.jpg (1140x1128, 1.12M)

I considered this option but it doesn't really save any resources. Arguably more elegant though.

Self correct, it does save resources. Touché user.

Not true autism.

so ignore the courts.

Hey, why don't we force registered democrats to take them in their homes at their expense?

The better question is why are you supplying water only to the electric company and not to the fire dept….

they could spike the black tar supply with a little extra chinese fentanyl and make a prohibition on ZOGbots administering narcan.

Can you imagine the horrors those hotel maids have endured? I know they're probably spics, but damn…

Attached: da2ea748b2b3faec8f6da3b6bddc5c7c4298739f2d7571fc5aea6e9763e88296.jpg (1140x1128, 612.79K)

Starbucks announced officially that the homeless are welcome in its stores. If there are any anons that live in the area, start handing out Starbucks flyers - find the seediest crackhead niggers you can and help spread the word.

it's impossible unless you go through the electricity circle with one of the water lines does this mean I have autism?

Attached: almost.png (1140x1128, 1.78M)

Attached: 1507173889331.jpg (1140x1128, 619.45K)

Impossible. The solution is the complete bipartite graph K(3,3), which is non-planar.

No, you're correct. See .

if you argue about this, you have autism. Thats the fucking test.

literally nothing, thats low for a city. Chicago had 50k homeless niggers running around since the 1990s

Kek. Guilty as charged.

Stockton? Sac? Modesto? Sorry user, but no, those are shithole cities too. We need to carve off LA, up the coast to the Bay Area, maybe two counties inland at most, and cede it to the libs. All the rest will become East California. East California is deep red, and the large blue cities within will be contained and kept under conservative checks and balances. Large blue urban centers vs. red suburbs and rural areas is already enough of a demonstration of liberalisms utter failure, but an East-west California will laser focus this reality. We can bus all of East California's homeless to the homeless paradise of West California.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.19M)

Do you vote? If yes, which:
1. Democrat
2. Republican
3. Other

Just curious, because I hear so many people complain this way, turns out they vote for libs, have super lib views, and if you think long and hard about it, these are all lib caused problems. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Oh yeah, if the answer is you don't vote, you essentially give in to the LA/Bay Area voting bloc, another losing strategy.

my mother always says
"if you wanna work, you'll never die of hunger"
Do these people know how to grow food? Have they ever tried scavenging? Do they only await the warm embrace of gibs or they actually make an effort to improve in the social ladder? I dunno man, some may, some don't. But you will find A LOT more don'ts tahn do's, that is fo' sho'. Pic related is a quick laugh

Attached: dilma-roussef-brazilian-president-ewok.jpg (401x271, 22.07K)

Attached: da2ea748b2b3faec8f6da3b6bddc5c7c4298739f2d7571fc5aea6e9763e88296.jpg (1140x1128, 385.9K)

Attached: autism_test_solved.png (810x781, 1.16M)

middle house has no water. you call this autism?

Good job, black science man.

A friend of the family who was a math teacher gave me this problem when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I must have spent weeks trying to get it - filled a whole notebook with these stupid drawings - all because he told me it could be done; and me, being credulous at that age AND autistic (bad combination) took him at his word. Well, it wasn't until years later that I took graph theory and learned that that guy had been a complete and utter faggot. So I tracked him down and killed his dog, then burned his house to the ground. Served him goddamn right, tbh.

I wish he was kidding, but he's not. The USA has a lot of deep systemic issues that people have neither the will nor the intellectual fortitude to even both to tackle. The national debt has skyrocketed under Obama and it continues its exponential climb under Trump. It's already over 21 trillion dollars and this won't ever be paid back, and I don't see things getting better.

The idea that a hoard of niggers, Mexicans, and pajeets can come in and become "American" is just a way to displace us. Even if they did get someone to fill out paperwork for them.

lol