More White Girls Getting Systematically Raped in Europe

Netherlands: 1,400 Underage Dutch Girls Forced into Sex Slavery Each Year by ‘Migrant Background’ Males
archive.fo/pmTUu

First the UK, now Holland. This is happening all over Europe.

Attached: abort.png (168x285, 63.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pmTUu
ad.nl/binnenland/de-loverboy-van-nu-hoeft-meisjes-niet-te-verleiden~acc20330/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5424011/Three-nurses-indicted-death-World-War-II-veteran.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why we need to deport all coons and slimes plus publicly execute the criminals (most of the males). It is time to start treating them like the subhumans they are.

It would be nice if some armed guard went full GTKRWN on these cunts. Even 10 publicly lynched rapists would calm me down a bit.

It's time for Europe to bring back the death penalty.

You need to kill the internal enemies first, namely jews and the little girls fathers who allow their daughters to be taken advantage of in such an egregious way

Future historians are going to have a hell of a time teaching students about what feminism was.

>archive.fo/pmTUu
Nice fake news my friend, cant find anything on the algemeens dagblad's site. The netherlands is the least cucked country out there. stay jelly FAG, this country is POZFREE

And there are only a few million native people in these countries so thousands of girls is a big number to lose.
If you live in America it might not seem like much but jesus christ.

listen here you stupid faggot, the fathers get put in jail when they try to fight this bullshit or defend their own families.
eat shit motherfucker.

The only possible course of action is well-planned premeditated murder sprees.

Just how "Dutch" are these girls?

Attached: should have.jpg (900x762, 616.78K)

feminism and all like ideologies will be scrubbed from history
fire cleanses all things

90% of them will be white just like in England. It's an act of racial conquest by foreign invaders, all arranged and enabled by the jew. Any more questions?

How much sympathy should I have for any broad that would have anything to do with a shitskin?

What about the ones that get pushed into an alley and raped, not "groomed"?
which is the majority outside of the UK cases and probably within the UK as well.
I'm betting the whole grooming story is bullshit to make people think it was consentual somehow.

1 man could take out a whole bunch of top jews and change the course of history.

But that's not what the article is talking about, is it?
Any girls who's raped has a moral obligation to report it, and her family has a moral obligation to insure the rapist is punished & deported, or killed, if the law refuses to do anything about it.

But any white girl that willingly associates with shitskins is dishonorable initially.

Just kill all foreign men, dumbfuck

Here is a video from 8 years ago on the subject, so it has been known for some time now. I think this is broadly similar to the 10,000+ nigger rapes happening annually in shithole USA, but sandniggers are slightly more intelligent and systematic, so there is more pimping and less casual rape involved.

There must be some kind of solution involving the free market, US cuckservatives keep assuring me of it.

A chain of bad policies that is resulting in a well deserved clusterfuck. They had it coming.

No argument here, it's not morally wrong to kill monkeys.
Hell, you could even eat them, and it wouldn't be cannibalism, although I don't know why you'd want to.

Alsjeblieft popo.

ad.nl/binnenland/de-loverboy-van-nu-hoeft-meisjes-niet-te-verleiden~acc20330/

I don't think you have any idea how feminism has damaged a woman's ability to decide if a man is trustworthy. Since a young age they are hammered with propaganda that tells them to ignore their own instincts and trust shitskins because not doing so would be racist.

u claim to be angry but still think deportations is enough?
Just because we can't prove any particular shitskin raped anyone does not mean they deserve to exist

A decent biologist/microbiologist should be able to genetically create a pathogen that will attack shitskins, while leaving whites untouched. Just waiting for some enterprising Zig Forumsack to enter that line of study, with that end goal in mind.

And, perhaps, find one that attacks Jews, exclusively…

It's their parents dude. It's always the fucking parents you fucking moron. I had once grill I told everything about ns and race concioussness. She then still went to london with a niggerfucking female friend of her and guess what happened. She got slapped for telling her not to buy drugs from them but she was already making out with them. Women are unable to recognize any threat if they dont value what either the parents or their boyfriend/husband says.

Really, it is the fault of their parents. It's the fault of our grandparents and parents that were now stuck in this jewified society. Those grills just never got told that smelly subhumans of primitive races are to be avoided. No one gets enlighted that fucking primitive races will always go for higher races and so for our women. We need real talk not whining dudes.

Simple question… Who is buying these girls for $800 a pop?

Got some news you, that shit been going on for way too long.

Goeie grap.

"migrant background" male from netherlands here. no immigrant backgrounded people are out to get kids. no human on this earth is out to get kids. only the ones that are already doing it. 1+1=2, dont fall for word plays, its the jews
dont forget that in iraq 1000s of kids have been abducted. and in syria as well. who do you think antifa feminasts, alts etcs and more etcs are? they have brought them up by themselves

You are assuming it's 1x a day. Think harder. Mad yet?

netherlands is the free'est country among the cucked ones*
and the free'est because they help one another, 1 help for you = 1 help for me. look at how much you pay the gubbermint to do bullshit things like buying police cars every year. dutchies are the dumbest in europe, they get robbed in plain sight yet no one has the balls to do something about it

get the fuck out of my sacred homeland you shitskinned savage

You're not human, and you're not doing anyone any favors in pretending you are.

yeah but it's always the fucking jews

maybe try teaching your daughters to not be total whores

Fuck off, the Jews are the ones who brought you here, but that doesn't make you 100% free to do whatever you want.
Kill yourself, mudslime scum

youre just as retarded as OP the article talks about Loverboys dickwart

Sure mate, have a blast insulting people, can you even read Dutch?

LOL. Yes you should have let me massacre the whole planet. Everything would have been ok then. Fuckin nazi terrorists need to be eradicated.>>11603769

Attached: Untitled.png (620x478, 285.97K)

You have no idea how ironic that pic is. Thanks for contributing to the mutt meme.

kek, fucking losers. Have some of your own cancerous memes. Bring them /back/ with you; you'll be elected commissar of /fag/.

Attached: Not_Wrong.jpg (1200x800 190.97 KB, 151.66K)

Nazis are not real men.

HAHAHAHAHAA FUCKING MUTTS ACTUALLY THINK POLITCIANS ARE ANYTHING BUT PUPPERTS HOLY HAHAHAHAHA THEY THINK DEMOCRACY WILL EVER BENEFIT US HAHAHHA FUCKING MILLENIALS LAMO!

Attached: alt right in one picture - trump nu-pol maga.jpg (790x750 295.18 KB, 772.79K)

Nigger nurses charged with MURDER of 89-year-old World War II veteran
Georgia nurses laugh as WW2 veteran dies
Two nurses and an aide from Georgia have been indicted in the death of a World War II veteran in their care, after they were caught neglecting his plea's for help and cackling on camera.

The harrowing video footage reveals the feeble man turning on the help call light, only have the nurses tell him to turn it off on February 27, 2014.
It shows him gasping for air but instead of receiving respiratory help, his seat is simply re-positioned.
He croaks 'help me…help me' a total of six times before he goes unconscious.
When the three nurses find him unconscious they do not perform CPR on him.
One even brings out an oxygen mask but instead of placing it on Dempsey's face she rests it next to his still body and the three women laugh.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5424011/Three-nurses-indicted-death-World-War-II-veteran.html

Who‘s laughing now?

Sounds like you want an excuse to sit on your thumbs. I doubt many of the cases in Sweden want to associate with shitskins. They literally get pushed into dark allies and raped against their will.

I love cancerous memes. How do they even?

You don't belong here and you don't belong in europe. Get out.

They teach them in school, and in some places it's illegal to homeschool (is this true in NL? I know it is in Germany).

Attached: extreme meme.jpeg (502x622, 12.1K)

VOOR ONZE NIEUWFLIKKERS:
>>>/meadhall/

Attached: 236890.jpg (400x506, 83.04K)

Sorry, but you are next to fucking russia and the old eastern block. You can acquire weapons VERY easily if you are not a faggot. And its doesn't take permission to kill your enemies, just planning and awareness.

If the system does not serve justice, you dish it out yourself. That is the rule of law. Natural law. Stop sniveling like an fucking slave.

Attached: 91c402790dfbf73168ae03e800fcdb8dba476f71cd16c45ef94c2a5641416948.jpg (320x320, 19.79K)

oude mead groep paalt niet meer
moet nieuwe group vormen
gewoon een plaats en datum zetten en mensen kunnen komen

im sure several are working on it
Godspeed to them

Its happening in every country, pic related drugged, raped and enslaved over 20 underage white girls as part of an Religion of Cuck™ic sex slavery ring but none of his buddies were caught.

Attached: Walid-Mustafa-Chalhoub.jpg (503x401, 37.96K)

The old horros are being revived. The white race systematically mongrelized and bastardized into Spaniards and Sicilians.

And incoming dc shills claiming nothing bad happened to Spain, North Africa or Southern Italy or the Balkans.

I've got your "male" with an immigrant background right here.

Use proper English, faggot.

Attached: Mute_swan_Vrhnika.jpg (3888x2592, 3.6M)

With a population of ~17M and 6% consisting of girls age 10-19 that leaves us with 1,020,000. As this is only discovered and reported cases we can say it's probably at something around +10,000 incidences of sex trafficking, slavery, rape and child prostitution. 10,000/1,020,000 is approximately 1% or 1/100 girls is affected. That is insanely high.

Seconding this.

Attached: 1bf1dccf79b16b6a373a4fac4834d2f60b02a6059454f5f1b246aee21e5a72db.png (435x468, 112.42K)

Forgot something: Netherlands is only 80% Dutch so it's actually 816,000. Now we're squarely at 1.23% of Dutch girls being enslaved.

Attached: Fugitive EP.jpg (1200x1200, 363.94K)

Yep. This needs to be revealed everywhere that it's happening. It's been found in the UK and Holland on a massive scale. It's happening everywhere in the west with a significant muslim population. In the UK it was coordinated by paki taxi drivers and paki takeaway owners. If any anons have suspicions about it happening where they live, they should check out local taxi firms and takeaways. The system used in the UK is probably being replicated all over the west.

We need to weaponise this information. Normies find child sex trafficking to be repulsive, which is why the MSM barely covers it.

We need to start looking into the how and not the what. This is probably pedogate-tier.

But srsly

Attached: Pepe meme war.jpg (600x617, 58.37K)

this blows me away with so much rage and so many questions.
Where are the men in their lives to protect them?
Why are they ok with being whores for a shitskin?
Why are they even ok with being lured by an ugly shitskin in the first place?
If the police arent doing shit, why dont men form a gang of their own to stomp shitskin ass then flee before the cops show up?
At this point, isn't it considered some sort of international crime so can agencies from other countries intervene?

Meets worden tegenwoordig in de Volkskrant gepaald fam

Ok now what cuckchan? Fucking moron.

Kill yourself shitskin.

How about you just kill yourself.

The best way is to gather our autists that have graphic art abilities and make infographic(s), then proceed to spread said infographic to Dutch people on twatter and kikebook, plebbit and jewtube.

This is must be another case of police and "elected" officials taking part in raping these children and using shitskins as their strong arm front, just like the UK all over again. Regardless something needs to be done and this needs to be spread.

What are you on about?

Attached: 0c97c10c0b06b0906242ed944bce5c273fff695c8a2e07451c5567aa22c29649.jpg (1280x1707, 359.49K)

fuck off cunt. KYS

Attached: smug antifa faggot.jpg (908x539, 74.79K)

You mean macrophages?

This is the reason behind my drive for world domination. I just want to be left alone, but other people aren't content with that, so I must kill them.

what did people think was going to happen when they took hundreds of thousands of men from the rapiest countries on earth?

Attached: map.png (624x810 263.42 KB, 343.24K)

user… that's exactly what they where hoping for.

Ftfy. Battalion 43 was made up exclusively of Chinese, Korean, Mongolian, and Japanese volunteers, and they were stationed in Normandy during D-Day. There were more races fighting for the Nazis than the allies, and they weren't drafted into it either.

Being diversity friendly cucks.
They aren't.
They have been told their entire lives to not be racist.
Still cucks.
You are correct. Other countries could intervene. But no one in charge gives a shit about enslaved little white girls. Getting rid of white people is a good thing to (((those in charge.)))

And yet there was no outrage from the normies. When we lose track of 1500 illegal immigrant kids though, they deserve our sympathy. Who knows how many of them ran off and weren't actually lost.

bump

"RAPED"

these white sluts LOVE brown cock.

It's only when they get CAUGHT by their white fathers or husbands that the little white sluts cry RAPE!

How about we stand up for the 1000s of muslim men who are in jail for false rape accusations?

Attached: rotherham-doc-pack.png (2479x3508, 330.41K)

Fucking bullshit. I wanted to move to the Netherlands but it’s niggered up too?

Is there ONE place on this planet where I can have weed and no niggers?

Burn the coal, pay the price.

Attached: 5677.jpeg (930x1024, 116.44K)

Thank you for your wisdom.

Attached: Hermann Otto Hoyer - Am Anfang war das Wort.jpg (3219x1615 5.62 MB, 1.96M)