Based Hungary denies shitskin immigration proposed by (((EU)))

No but all memes aside guys; if this means the second wave of niqqers and arabs into Mother Europe, there is no more Europe… (((They))) are coming back to finish the job off, they know Europe is about to erupt… It is only a matter of time… The Black Sun will soon rise.

barenakedReligion of Cuck™.com/2018/05/22/hungary-says-no-refuses-to-sign-marrakesh-declaration-that-would-massively-increase-legal-immigration-to-the-eu-from-the-middle-east-and-african-nations/

Attached: hardtimescreatestrongmen.jpg (1104x376, 169.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.mt/en/Government/Press Releases/Documents/pr180978a.pdf
archive.fo/Q9uiV
archive.is/xb1AD
articles.latimes.com/1992-12-28/news/mn-2038_1_loose-nuke/
archive.is/fSZ6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hungary, I…

Attached: cb9b9189313f759628c92e90912376f5.jpg (600x600, 95.75K)

How close to German is the Hungarian language?

Yeah, no.

I wonder who could be behind this post…

Attached: 1525842406254.png (810x532, 21.21K)

gas yourself shekelberg

Send them to Israel.

Hope the South Slavs and Magyars can access nuclear weaponry and half decent delivery systems. Or else its Serbia again but bigger.

I love Eastern Europe.

I can't believe they signed this, with out """anti immigrant""" gov. They went behind our back and in silence they signed this… this nigger invasion that starts already know and lasts out 2020.
I think I am going to puke

gov.mt/en/Government/Press Releases/Documents/pr180978a.pdf
archive.fo/Q9uiV
here it is btw…

Archive archive.is/xb1AD and hooktube emded of said video in article.

(((Euro-Africa … relations)))

The "EU" is an occupying force working against the interests and wishes of the European people. They are the Neo-USSR.

anyone have a prediction as to when the Europeans are gonna start immigrating to the US in order to get away from the Muslim crisis?

I say give it until 2020 and people will start seeking asylum in the US so they can be spared a further Muslim invasion.

>imo Europe will fall to (((them))) and Muslims but afterwards the Aryan spirit will wake up and once that happens the Kali Yuga will end and we will take back Europe, then hopefully reclaim our African colonies

It'll be like Aryan annexation

but an annexation of the entire world

What's with this recent the_donald flood? Jesus this shit is cringy.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack a Hungarian thread, but I found a little curious thing a couple days ago that's a little relevant.

>For 48 hours, the two Russians and their Belarussian accomplice holed up in the dreary border town of Brest, waiting for two contacts from Poland to show up. To kill time and the autumn chill, the trio opened a bottle of vodka and began a round-the-clock drinking party

When the Poles arrived in the city of 238,000 in western Belarus, the Russians produced the lead capsule they had stolen from a top-secret installation 1,200 miles to the east. The Poles examined it. Police, tipped in advance, then swooped down on the apartment to block the sale of illegal contraband–5 1/2 pounds of uranium

>In the jargon of international security, the problem is broadly known as "loose nukes." Raw and processed uranium, the technology to transmute fissionable material for military ends and the knowledge that created the Soviet nuclear arsenal–they are all now for sale or often subject to safeguards that many find dangerously flimsy

But the administration of Russian President Boris N. Yeltsin is sufficiently worried about proliferation to have created a new department in the foreign intelligence service, headed by Yevstafiyev himself, to keep an eye on nuclear and chemical assets in the former Soviet Union and other nations

>What happened in Brest last Oct. 17 is a good indicator of the "loose nukes" problem. The arrested Russians turned out to hail from Glazov, home to a closed military enterprise, the Chepetsky Mechanical Factory

>Tracing the uranium back to the Volga basin town, police uncovered a gang of nuclear smugglers and arrested 11 people. They recovered more than 200 pounds of stolen, but unenriched uranium, said Victor I. Yefimenko of the Russian state prosecutor's office. As of last week, Russian authorities didn't know how much uranium had been taken. And they were investigating another serious incident–the theft from a scientific facility in Podolsk near Moscow of 3.3 pounds of uranium that Mokhov said was "highly enriched," without providing specifics

articles.latimes.com/1992-12-28/news/mn-2038_1_loose-nuke/
archive.is/fSZ6U

More recently, Poland asked America if they could have a couple of their nukes. Yet when reports came up of this, Poland denied it ever asked. Lost nukes rotting away without new material, maybe? Rly makes you think.

Poland should just have taken the nukes from the Ukraine during the confusion when the Soviet Union was collapsing.

They are as unrelated as you can get, Hungarian is a unique language that has it's roots in the Ural mountains, it isn't related to any other language save Finnish and that's only slightly related

maybe Poland is trying to scramble together nukes they may need to use against the muslim invasion …

Go back to cuckchan.

maybe that's what happened

btfo shill

End of the semester.