I don't really care at all about this board anymore, I have good memories of it and shit but it is ruined for me

I don't really care at all about this board anymore, I have good memories of it and shit but it is ruined for me.

My breaking point was not shareblue or any soros organization, it was when thr leadership started going against Rise Above, i don't even know why exactly Im blogposting this I guess because I had great times with you, helped win US election etc. So yesterday I posted new optics from /ourlads/ and promptly got deleted twice saying I'm advertising something.

Am I really advertising anything when I post a new right wing video on a supposedly right wing board or has the moderation betrayed us?

You be the judge of that. I don't want to participate on a board where white fighters are ridiculed and deleted by some antifa. Cianigger traitor that got mod.

I'm really tired because I do far wider work than most of you here could comprehend. And being betrayed for it, called a shill when I am posting full 14/88wariors is a little too much for me to handle. I need to not lose energy with betrayal so I can give more power to people who will be of use to me (us) in the coming war
/blogpost over

For sure delete this, it's not like it ever mattered to you. Congratulations for infiltrating mod position but you need to know this, you may have taken the board, and you mAy think you have wonbut in the end i will take your life.
Support to SOCal

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5nwl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you managed to ruin Zig Forums skeletor or whatever the fuck your name is you dumb piece of shit

Gay.

You're right.
Sorry for posting this.
Bye.

Thanks for giving up if all this is is a social club to you, fag.

bye cancer

Attached: tiny violin.jpg (600x400, 20.09K)

I don't have anything more.to do here. I am being called a shill when I post pro white movement,
It sickens me.to the core what this place has become

Your orginizations are all shell corps of the Jews and you know it. That's why you saw recent posts and decided to advertise. This will be anchored and used to advertise. I wouldn't doubt if you were one of the mods.
This entire board is for beta testing and banning real users to drive them to google-Captcha-chan. They want to pretend it's in oposition but with threads like (((Siege))) still being the prime neo-Alt-Kike stategy it's left up for recruitment.

Attached: 253111_421910347871613_601787841_n.jpg (543x789, 52.98K)

scripted

Kill yourself.

This gif for instance this banner I made this.

Attached: 1501149436403.png (300x100, 57.26K)

When I read something which doesn't make sense I just assume the mods have added another filter. This board is a waste of time. Is Trump Dotard now?

Bye

Test: trump
t r u m p

This place was a home to me. These Anons were my.family.
I don't want to churn the knife deeper than it already is so jist delete this and go on about your fucking business

Donald Trump

Going to get super wasted now and try to forget the energy I dedicated to 8p

It was a loss. And I was wrong because I should have known better

You never belonged here to begin with. Also bait is bait.

Attached: 435.jpg (480x491, 36.29K)

I honestly hope you are just a shill and not this retarded.

Lol you gays are getting desperate to gaslight the story.

Soz Phalanx, you shouldnt have abandoned and fucked over so many people.

I don't get offended I have a thick skin.
But being called a shill and directly fucked over because I am trying to spread positive example for the youth?

That is too much. This board is dead to me

God, you're like that emo girl in school that visibly cuts herself, and can't understand why nobody wants to talk to her.

You are dead to me.

I want to make it clear for the final time I have no association with RAM besides supporting their work since day 1.

I'm Europe

I'm unaware. What are you promoting exactly and why is it getting such a negative response here - and realistically how much of the negative response is sincere and how much is demoralization attempts from leftist shills?

if trolling, great bait mate
if not trolling,things come and go
empires rise and fall
boards peak and dip
seasons change
etc etc

im personally pretty optimistic about life and the future now
and if you really like those guys so much then work to make them as great as possible

Thanks bro for your honest answer but I am tired…. I am.fighting on multiple frontlines

*Question.
I am really tired and I have more work to do

I know what it's like. If RAM is promoting fitness, rejection of drugs, self defense and anti-communism to white youth, I would imagine that only a leftist shills could really have a problem with it. And anyone else who does might as well be a shill.

archive.is/5nwl0
Delete this

Thanks alot brother

I don't really care at all about this OP anymore, I have bad memories of it and shit but OP is a faggot.

My breaking point was the lack of formatting in his post, no valuable content or insight to be had. This is probably why his other threads were deleted twice.

Is OP a faggot?

You be the judge of that.

Support to PATRICK LITTLE!

did any RAM members participate in poster campaigns like It's Okay To Be White or My Borders My Choice?

This faggot OP always does this. He comes here and spams the board with RAM advertisements (which feature music for retards, and, in this case, scantily clad whores) then drolls on about how sad he is for being rejected.

Mistakes happen, as far as Im aware they arent banning anyone for calling out Jews like Identitarians are or promoting faggotry or based niggers, so it should be safe.

Advertisements for a group opposed to white genocide you anti-white subversive fuck.

Attached: ya cunt.png (344x291, 235.36K)

Before complaining about them, can you please tell me what you're doing that's more productive than RAM? What organization are you leading, how many members does it have and what concrete goals have they achieved?

Is that why they promote the niggerification of our people, like in OP's video? Kill yourself.

Sure. I'm not telling women it's ok to be whores. I don't even have to do anything to be better for my people than these scumbags.

Okay that's what you're NOT doing. What are you doing?

RAM calls themselves openly alt-right, has ties to Spencer and Enoch and for this reason I cannot take them seriously. Sorry m8.

You IQ needs to be at least in the triple digits to post here.

And yeah I'm done.
This is no longer of any use.
You ruined this board.

When you hate the very people that are fighting for you you have lost all use