Sorry if I slide more important threads but every gamergate-related board I remember seems dead as dodosaur and this is...

Sorry if I slide more important threads but every gamergate-related board I remember seems dead as dodosaur and this is kinda big for both the gamer and anti-SJW reactionary communities.
Just tried to log into my Blizzard account and just a mere glance on the terms of service gave me Orwellian PTSD sorry for the lack of screencap but I rushed to uninstall the application just to be sure I don't press "I agree" by accident.
tl;dr: (((They))) demand consent to be stalked in your social media using your real ID in order to be able to ban your account for potential "toxicity" in your activities OUTSIDE OF THE GAME.

see: linked video for more details

Whatever Zig Forumslack for whatever reason happens to have tolerated Blizzkikes' bullshit this far
I STRONGLY IMPLORE YOU TO NOT RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Other urls found in this thread:

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're asking for poz faggot

at least you Hooktubed it.

Blizzard's one and only redeeming quality was not trying to pander to SJWs, then the Activision takeover happened.

Greed ruins everything.
Yeah he's a fag. I'd say they've dug their own grave, but there's a reason the kikes call "goyim" cattle. They truly are like livestock. Just keep the grain and grass coming and they'll walk right into the slaughterhouse when it's time.

It was only the fact I had spent $300 to Blizzard shit up to that point I did not stop playing the moment the Activision merge happened.

Throw whatever insult you want at me, it ain't going to make me feel more pathetic than the fact I gave in to apologists of my people's genocide with monetary motives.

Blizzard is garbage anyway.

Attached: op's favorite candy.jpg (700x650 226.53 KB, 76.08K)

What happened to Blizzard is like watching the cool metal head in high school turn into the square he said he would never become after collegeā€¦ He ate the soggy biscuit.

Attached: wow narrow path.jpg (416x380, 203.45K)

that guys such a faggot with his dainty fag hands

Attached: bebda2668530833af85f1573bcff71bbb207e1ec9ad412add60223b69d3523c6.jpg (900x796, 96.63K)

I want every user to notice this. There's a shill trend to pretend that literally everything successful is kiked and more importantly, always HAS been kiked.

This is a psyop. Filter these shills. Ban them. If you encounter them in real life, cripple them through vicious beatings. They are serving the jew and they must be punished for their lies.

Daily reminder that the only thing the jew truly fears is being physically overpowered and harmed. Remind them why they fear us.

The jews have always tried to take credit for everything they've stolen.
Most people don't realize that bagels are a Polish invention.

Precisely. Don't fall for this shit.

If you're really that desperate for cartoony team based shooters, literally just play TF2 instead. It's cancer, but at least it's not whatever the fuck this is.

That junkrat looks like a jew , hes always rubbing his hands and isnt he supposed to be greedy?

Technically, he's supposed to be Mad Max brand Aussie.

The take home lesson is that jews have never invented a single fucking thing in the history of the world. I bet they didn't even invent lying.

The signs were there after Warcraft 2 Blizzard was going to shit eventually. You newfags just didn't want to realize it and pumped those idiots full of cash with WoW.

Attached: 307382fb540a414e734ee13feb09a01e77a5c00a7d446bf69b8920d99731647f.jpg (750x927, 100.49K)

But Blizzard is indeed jewish.
They think they are the elves of that universe, ancient, graceful and knowlegable and totally different from the humans!
If you ask me they are the goblins.

Huh, another ToS change? I've seen a lot of that in the past few days. I wonder how 1984 the new Kongregate ToS that they forced me to "read and agree to" is? I didn't actually read it, naturally, since any lawsuit would have the judge throw that garbage out as trash that nobody actually reads.

You've seen a lot because today some european law about data security took effect and everyone needs to comply if they handle data from europeans.

@ 2:30 : "we now pro-actively seek out social media sites like youtube for example and look for incidents of very toxic behavior and track down the accounts that are participating in those and action them often times before anybody has even reported them or they've shown up in any other place."

Attached: IMG_2408.JPG (368x368, 34.34K)

>who is (((Mike Morhaime)))
>who is (((Jeff Kaplan)))

Face it, Blizzard is jewish as a Tel-Aviv phonebook since before Activision takeover. Blizzard North was the exception.

Jesus. Can you imagine actually spending the time, effort and money to do this? There is something seriously, seriously wrong with these people.

Happy E3 >>>/v/ but remember >>>Zig Forums is always right and predicted this years ago.

Attached: 6y30626daoez.jpg (1024x789, 132.27K)

This is normal for 2018 to ban people you don't like. Its everywhere Zig Forums included and they do it for free.

Theres yuge potential to abuse this and get people banned for no reason. Focus on the bigest blizzard fanboys first.
With a concentrated effort we could reduce Blizzards player base significantly.

Heres a couple of ideas:

Login / hack someones social media, post something offensive then report them to Blizzard.

Create fake screenshots of tweets or facebook posts. Report them to blizzard.

Play a game of overwatch (if you can stand the boredom) upload the video to youtube but dub peoples voices with overt racism. Blizzard actively watches youtube videos in order to ban people for this stuff.

do this. always exploit their overbearing bullshit. jews have the audacity to overextend themselves like this constantly, which is why they had their homeland destroyed and get kicked out of every country they infest. dont let their mistakes go unpunished. rev up those sock accounts, message them about other players being racist, etc. when players feel witchhunted, they will drop out.

none of them would work except the first one, and at that point why the fuck would you be messing around with their blizzard account when you have their social media instead and can ruin their lives?

paulcraigroberts.org/2018/05/11/trump-is-a-disaster/

hahah wogs

make your own vidya user

How were Starcraft and Diablo1&2 poz'd?

This! Can't save (((Blizzard))) at that point but we can at least bleed them, hopefully to death.

From what I have seen myself the second one would work.

This isnt some adversarial justice thing where people have a chance to defend themselves. Blizzard is the judge jury and executioner in this situation and they simply dont have time to investigate every complaint beyond confirming that the person in question is a white male.

Heres how I would do it:

Maybe I overestimate Blizzard then

Yes. Also same shit in Disqus yesterday. (((Pure coincidence))).

OP here. Would not touch that shit with a 6 gorillion feet long pole.

Its possible I am underestimating them. But thats the pattern I saw so far.

If they did notice people were creating fake evidence of 'toxicity' their job would become 1000 times harder because they would have to look in to every case in detail. And these things are never black and white because every argument has two sides to it.

what?
how the fuck do these kikes figure out your social media accounts?

what if i have social media accounts that are not connected with my gaming accounts?

its a good thing i havent bought a single fucking game since BF4 came out lmao

now all the BF games are BEYOND pozzed because of that faggot cocksucker shabbos goy (((daniel berlin))) who studied in sweden at malmo marxist jewniversity
BFVagina: cultural marism the game

I wonder how they would react to me considering I dont do social media?

Remember when blizzard actually made games?
those were fun

Daniel is a jew name and place names as last names are generally jewish. Aryans are proud of their families and don't change their last names, kikes do it all the time.

Not sure if obligatory but certain features regarding account management, like changing e-mail, require a photo of your IRL ID.

They openely state in the ToU that they want to track down your IP and social media activity.

I've tried to get people to wrap their minds around this for years. Blizzard north was "Blizzard" in name only. They were the studio that created Diablo and that Blizz bought out/absorbed and renamed "Blizzard north". They helped create the original Vanilla WoW but then Blizzard pissed so many of them off they they left en masse right round the time Vanilla WoW was shipping. So, you have this great series of games (Diablo/original WoW) that are only great because they were made by essentially "Not Blizzard" and now those guys are gone. Everything that came after was garbage and just Blizz coasting on previous efforts.

IP address.

If you aren't using uMatrix (((social media))) has a shadow profile of you anyway

Attached: images(18).jpg (262x192, 5.77K)

This this could have spillover to the next call of duty also cause its attached to battlenet as well.

First post was best post.
Supporting AAA companies should be shunned in the first place,
But supporting Blizzard is unforgivable.

Didn't they go make their own company and produce some diablo-like game that did really well?

Like being said their own tactics can destroy them , imagine if all of a sudden people became skeptical to spend money on these pozzed games or any mp game with in game transactions , could be some acceleration to crashing the western game industry perhaps.

Just poking around the faggotgate boards reading about how Bain didn't chemo so good and crashed with no survivors.

The Sarkpuppet is still at it.

Attached: f5851dc799f5b11b45d7f9a10c9ef16ec601ffa7325c7877edd966a728b1b5ac.jpg (768x768 217.65 KB, 110.67K)

They made Marvel Heroes, and it was actually good according to people who played it i missed my chance
The real kick is that the kikes in charge (((let go))) all of the original developers and then proceeded to kill the game so hard in one patch it went from one of the most popular games to being shut down faster than tribes ascend.

Attached: 1433450146318.png (350x729, 142.24K)

Attached: laughing stalker.png (900x900, 371K)

Sarkpuppet is actually cute, at least I think she is. The problem is that she would be walking home from the Tenderloin because she'd probably start pulling that inane feminist shit once she got a free meal in her.