Why tf did I vote for Trump? Anyone else regret it? I should have voted Hillary…

Why tf did I vote for Trump? Anyone else regret it? I should have voted Hillary…

Attached: 1493078846512.png (962x962, 482.38K)

Why would I regret helping to make my country great again?

Remember everyone, self moderation. Hiding low energy threads like this is the best way to do away with them.

trump is a kike and not helping our cause, but hillary would have been much worse

No you fucking faggot retard. The best threads on Zig Forums started out shit and turned out great.

lol sage

Voting for Hillary wouldn't have made the situation any better, stop deluding yourself and lurk more faggot.

I wish I would of voted for Hilary, in hindsight she would of done so much damage so quickly everyone would be near rioting. The game was rigged for trump to keep everyone passive.
60iq will say that trump is a good thing.

I regret not voting for Cruz.

Jill Stein 2020

then I would have to hide the entire catalog. OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT

err ummm.. maybe great dialogue by chance. But this is an utterly shit OP

you should've.
it wouldn't have mattered

Attached: 904edea8053d0d1f7f4d9e93cec11fddcb07b4d61c59331cc6b67fdcd33b1185.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Why regret it? you should be upset, not regretting it, upset because he's helping the zionists, but do not regret it because he cockblocked the potential "first madam president" you wouldn't be bullied to death by shitty woman, feminism wouldn't be stepping on men's face shoving their shitty "superiority" on us, you need to grow a couple of brain cells, faggot.

I wish we could send you and those like you to the alternate universe where hillary won so you could enjoy your daily sharia rape, thousands of chinese displacing you from your own home, mexican street gangs skinning you alive and getting arkancided when she scoured the voting machines.

Anything beats Obama's third term with Hillary. Anyone who thinks Hillary would have been better than Trump, warts and all, needs to go back to Zig Forums.

KYS sage.

sage

Hillary losing was too hilarious, wouldn't trade it for any other outcome.

Nah. For all the cucking simply not voting hillary has made the world less fucked. Far right is making gains in europe, cuckservatives are leaving in droves and shitlibs are outing themselves as retards and pissing off normies over a fucking neocon bitch. Trump isn't Hitler, he's a tool.

so hitler

try harder

no because Hitler was a tool that actually did its fucking job and didn't bullshit no matter how autistic he was about everything.

T O P S H A R E B L U E
O
P

S
H
A
R
E
B
L
U
E

Nothing short of nukes will get people off their asses if the last few years are anything to go by. Accelerationism is the dream for revolutionaries who's every waking moment is suffering under an opression few can.comprehend. The sad truth is that they control the fall. By putting the controls in the hands of either our guys or at least people who aren't after our blood we can prevent the crash and change course or at the very least ram it into the jagged bits before the rats can escape. It took 60-100 years to get to this point.

great thread Zig Forums

Come on, user.

Hows your board owner's dick sucking skills coming long?

No. Hillary would have just been just as bad if not worse. Both candidates were owned by the Jew and voting never changes anything.

White people are still being replaced in their own lands. We're still a shrinking population. We're still engaged in wars for Israel overseas. These core things will not be changed through voting.

I voted for Trump, but I had no hopes for him to bring about real change. I voted for Trump for one single reason. I voted for him because I wanted to see the reaction that all of the SJW snowflakes had to his presidency. The salt mine did not disappoint. If Hillary had won, we would not have got to see that. That alone made voting for Trump worthwhile.

Attached: Iran-Wants-War.jpg (720x655, 94.81K)

You should kill yourself.

Those of us who were banned for pointing out that Trump was controlled by kikes were allowed back in, but that doesn't mean we're pro-Hillary, you Zig Forums tier faggot.

I'm anti-Trump and anti-Hillary. Fuck you.

wow this is some low energy raiding going on

learn to sage retards

The amount of saging here is half your IQ, (((user))).

Attached: e4f9453925e3be24873bee64e9da96269946f67a30a1d6419713664599c5f9de.png (540x587 178.81 KB, 335.37K)

low effort thread

They'll almost all be low effort for the next week.

Trump was always a kike lover. His daughter is married to a kike. Only morons voted for Trump

Attached: ivanka jew.jpg (303x166 9.67 KB, 8.3K)

Its okay, we still have 2020

Attached: Trump-Wall.gif (804x732 3.15 MB, 240.24K)

It's quite amusing seeing those OP (1) threads, which still ends up being low energy efforts that the suspect (1) keeps bumping these all alone. Call it a one man army :^)

Nice meme

Attached: src.png (1834x1366, 312.76K)

Checked. I guess they never figured out that the only to win on the internetz is to post
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW