Face the truth: the world would be a far better place if every country became communist and all the hitlerite filth on...

Face the truth: the world would be a far better place if every country became communist and all the hitlerite filth on this board was sent to a gulag for re-education through labour.

Prove me wrong.

PROTIP: You can't

Attached: kxx5g.jpg (490x367, 88.13K)

So communism could only work if everyone's poor?
Isn't that like saying if everyone had AIDS no one would have AIDS?

Attached: You're not living your li….webm (1280x720, 995.38K)

Notto disso shitto agen!!!!!!!

I think that's what happened to bonobo chimps.
They all have SIDS, so nobody noticed it until it jumped over to humans.

North Korea hasn't had any references to Communism since 2008

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 1.14.50 PM.png (1604x1222, 896.57K)

You're right, I can't prove you wrong. I can't prove someone wrong who is convinced they are right despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

Did you forget this is an imageboard? 50% of the posts here are bait and sarcasm and your daddy turkroach isn't here anymore to pamper you.

Seems I was wrong. The bonobos don't have SIV, the regular chimps do.

Commie traitors will hang before the niggers with the Jews they follow.

How nice of you to correct yourself!

Is this because all the humans would starve so the environment could fix itself?

Without the roach here, we have full control. Don't think we're locked in here with you commie faggot. You're locked in here with us.

There's a world outside the internet user.

Of course there is. You can go out and suck dick like your board owner does.

I'm not the one complaining there's no gatekeeper to larp about being nazis with.

britbong detected. Go file the points of your knives down and laugh at Tommy Robinson. Today I'm going to shoot some funs, say a prayer for the fallen, grill some burgers and smoke a cigar. Freedom fuckers.

Hi Varg

Poverty is an artifact of capitalism. It is not a meaningful concept for communists.

So for commies people living in shit is not relevant because the concept does not exists, and in reality? Do commies ever think about reality and not shit meme ideologies?

Reported to the firing squad

if communists are patriarchal then sure i'll take it over feminist western democracy