UK Bong Women: Arrested at Home for Asking Why Muslims Can Pray in Pray Illegally

UK Bong Women: Dragged out of Her House and Arrested for Asking Why Muslims Can Pray in Pray Illegally

Holy shit England, get your shit together, this is fucking Soviet level gulag material. At least in the US the cops shoot you and put you out of your misery.

hooktube.com/30363QcHJ-o

Not surprised. There are 3 different UK yes threads at least, did this really deserve its own thread?

Yes

Shits fucked. Ill never understand the thought process of the white police that terrorize their own people like this.

see actually got arrested for telling the cop "have a gay day" like have a happy day.

She was arrested for a Homophobic hate crime.

LMFAO
M
F
A
O

For future reference, hooktube embeds work here

I know, this URL didn;t work, try it.

I'm just getting a duplicate file error, but it works fine on hooktube

Attached: hooktube.PNG (1888x805, 378.5K)

Britcucks never fail to disappoint me. I understand she may be a total lunatic with a trump banner in her room and making (probably numerous) scenes around town, it's still no excuse to arrest her ESPECIALLY with the other shit they have going on over there.

The absolute state of britcuck police, pathetic.

What did did he mean by this?!

It's almost like the very concept of hate speech is meant to target people opposing the establishment.

Personally, I think its so the kikes can add "and since Brexit hate crime have gone up 1000%" to every propaganda article.

They can't lie anymore, so they will pad the numbers buy just arresting everyone for anything.

probably because his grandfathers/great grandfathers fought in WW1 and 2 hoping to keep Britain free, but they were deceived and now they can't even have knives with a pointed tip

Attached: 9f2d32485988d2078f1a98aa6aff9eee4a33f35b57210ba1269688d788ce8aad.png (312x360 254 B, 1.53M)

If only they followed their real king instead of the British bulldog.

It's time for you bongs to kill all the niggers, Muslims AND the police.

That's not a woman. Obvious tranny voice, also sounds jewish.
I don't know how to explain it, but as a Brit, you can often hear a "jewish" accent beneath whatever regional UK accent the person has. It's easier to recognize than it is to describe.
Where's a photo of the "victim"? Because this could very well be a red herring, get Zig Forums supporting a "free speech victim" who turns out to be a tranny, the kikes love to trick right-wingers into supporting their enemies, so they can turn around and say:
>oh, it was a problem until you found out they were

Oh look its the retard that thinks everyone is a tranny. Even if you were actually correct for once this would still be wrong because she is not being arrested for being a faggot, she is being arrested for hate speech.

By the way the tranny wasn't arrested for asking why Muslims can pray. The copper clearly said "Perverting the course of justice", that isn't a public order offence (which is what they'd arrest under for hate speech).

So yeah. Bullshit video.

No one on this board has ever claimed that everyone is a tranny, but it's the typical lie you kikes shit out in an attempt to defile legitimate observations about your shills.
This person is obviously a man in a dress, there is no "if" about it. Are you really so obtuse that you can't tell the difference between a woman, and a man who slips on a dress?
Except they weren't, they were arrested for PCJ. Do you even know what that is?

No, you are the degenerate retard pushing the "everyone is a tranny" propaganda. Your filthy imagination runs wild with your sexual fantasies you Yid rat.

No, the wigged, hook-nosed kike was arrested for perverting the course of justice.

Nothing to see here she once met somebody who knew a Jew so granny deserved to be dragged away for thought crime. That's normal in UK and elsewhere.

Attached: DdwP-FCU8AAcG63.jpg (1200x900, 175.08K)

No one has ever said "everyone is a tranny", why do you spew the same lie, over and over again? Actually I know, Hitler described quite well the tactics kikes use in "debates".
You're triggered and on full defense because you're shit scared that the scandalous truth of the majority of elite and celebrity persons being transgender is snowballing and reaching mass penetration.
You can keep banning the Youtube channels exposing your satanic creatures, and keep spewing your "hurr hurr everyone is a tranny rite? XD" distraction here, it isn't going to help you.
I guess you're from Rebel media, makes sense because the kike Ezra loves employing trannies to act as "right-wingers", the sheer depravity of making young right-wing men lust after trannies, in complete contradiction of their morals and beliefs fills a kike with joy,in the same way as a White man is filled with joy when he carries out a good deed.
Some trannies of Rebel media:
Now go on, screech about how "some women have huge bulldozer-like jaws, sunken eyes, broad shoulders, no hips, paddle hands, huge veiny feet, adam's apples and deep masculine voices!!11111 it's TOTALLY NATURAL, GOY!" it just so happens that by a miraculous quirk of chance, every single Rebel Media female has not just one, but all of these male traits.
(((PURE COHENCIDENCE GOY)))
Your illusion is failing, information is allowing the goyim to see through it, instructional videos revealing how trannies deceive, clearing the vision like the glasses in THEY LIVE!, no wonder you are shit scared.

Don’t reply to the shill

Heil'd digits user, couldn't have been said better.

What kind of brainwashing does the guberment do in order to make these piggies not question a thing?

Remnant of the class system. It was buried deep deep inside the British head and it still lives there today (at least for actual born white Britons, not the various mystery meat imports). They kowtow to authority like few other peoples on the planet.

Not quite, she said it to some angry literal faggot after an argument started when she challenged him for selfishly parking in a disabled bay, without knowing he was a fag. The faggot then made up additional "homophobia", falsely claimed she'd "assaulted" him, and to top it all off the cops turned her one witness against her then charged her with "perverting the course of justice" for trying to persuade him to testify what really happened, as he'd originally promised to. That's a serious charge (max of "life" prison sentence) that's supposed to be brought against criminal gangs that threaten witnesses, not some middle aged woman trying to keep herself from being railroaded over bogus allegations.

Obviously her file is marked BAD GOY for noticing things like mudslimes being free to ignore the law (not the first time she's done so), and that's why she's being treated so harshly for this bullshit.

What did he mean by this?

Or just kill the Jews and everyone goes home and has tea.

I think this guys shares a room with Mr. Toxoplasmosis is the cause of all our ills guy.

Attached: 30340647832_652b7b747e_b.jpg (1024x576, 176.38K)

UK does this shit to themselves

Do arabs have sex with their goats, or do they groom them?

This one actually had me questioning whether this was real life or not. Been awhile since I had one of those.

Oh look, a Tor fag lying.

Yes, several did and for quite awhile (it came from utub where that cancer is strong) but you probably just got assigned here this week.

Daily reminder that this fat shabbos piece of shit destroyed England.

Attached: Sir-Winston-Churchill.jpg (468x542, 55.25K)

fuck these stupid white bitches! White women have betrayed white men for decades with their man-hating feminism.

White women can rot in hell.

yes goyim make asian women your wives they are way better than white womens

checked and checked

bump

Looks like she fucking deserved it. Shit thread, disregard it.

Germans and Swedes give them a good run for their money.

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to go to the American embassy in Britain, which is technically American soil, and shout "hate speech" at the people passing by without getting arrested as long as you didn't leave the embassy?