MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS!

RESTORE

Attached: images (9).jpg (259x194, 6.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/daWJTSvi97c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEARNINGCODE

RESTORE

LEARNINGCODE

Seriously dude, why are you so reluctant to get a job or go back to college already?

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

Come on Imkampfy, you're still young, its not too late, go back to studying engineering or just get any job, that way you can make your parents proud, eventually get married with a stable life, etc.

Attached: naziharuhi.jpg (1024x640, 64.84K)

bump

You don't understand and never will.

Attached: bdffec7d5f05f5c94009849f92536a0098dbd4a4d37792fa8edfd65e338880a0.png (1024x551, 477.43K)

With all the shitskins in Europe, he can probably even achieve every roach's dream: larp as a European.

Still harrassing the old office after they fired you eh? Not a good look my dude.

D&C.

You can't understand my mind.

My mind is what protected all of you. My mind cannot be prevented from protecting my followers. My followers are always in my mind. My mind is always existing. You are all shills.

I am an eternal being. Nothing can prevent myself from myself.

Four more ears

Buffalo queers four more years

D&C kikes

lmao at your sad pathetic lives

Attached: hebraickvetching.jpg (990x990, 73.14K)

D&C.

Whats there to understand? You're in a bad position now so you just give up? You have to think positive, do the work while maintaining faith that things will work out so long as you do what you're supposed to. You've been BO for a long time so you should know how many people have gone through such horrible things throughout history, you're really going to act like you have it worst out of all the people in the world?

Why? I have some aunts in my family that visited Turkey years ago, they said it was a nice place at least in the capital, living there must not be that bad.

Attached: Marble and Sculptor.jpg (810x456, 69.14K)

Racefaggot.

D&C.

We were never your followers faggot, that's where you were totally wrong.

You're the D&C nigger here trying to C the place to be your followers. I hope you never get any authority higher than a bathroom attendant.

why you got an image of a little girl on your computer, kikey?

You don't understand me and never will, pusser.

I am above everyone. My mind can do whatever it wants. Children don't matter.

Shareblue.

yeah, that sounds like something the previous BO would have said

lmao @ ur paranoid schizophrenia

Mossad.

Dude. Isn't it amazing that the board is flourishing without YOU shutting down everyone? Enjoy your 6 month tirade to proclaim that you were right. Hell, if you were so good, make another board here or go to another chan and build a following. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and you fucked up big time. Sure, everything runs on a cycle and 8/pol/ will die again. But you made it die in 3 years. YOU were the problem.

Racefag.

Fucking jej you're losing it m8. How many threads do you need to screech in?

Attached: 4a10835b40e45828cd175df89031b8b38fcd4ae19269816a768703f0d81d6962.jpg (617x932, 97.34K)

From the bottom of my heart FUCK YOU. YOU destroyed this board. Keep crying you stupid faggot.

You don't know who I am, non playable character.
None of you know it. The platform above humans is possessed by none other but myself.

Look. I did everything for the best, traitor.

D&C.

Shareblue codemonkey lover.

Mossad.

Wow, you're so delusional. Get the FUCK off of my board you piece of GARBAGE.

lmao at roachkikey's sad pathetic life lmao

Attached: joyous_paul.jpg (672x505, 77.88K)

Hahahaha keep sperging out. Just show everyone how right they are to hate you, fucking nigger.

JIDF.

Shareblue.

CIAnigger.

BASED Maddow poster.

You don't exist. None of you exist because life is a hologram. Mouths are gramophones broadcast.

I am above every NPC.

Lmao at ur life nigger.

Attached: fea8e31e09e119b82d3b4183b92ae7bb69c87b175bc3092c59a22fa6a6fbb299.jpg (624x352, 31.15K)

I'm just trying to help out someone that seems to be in distress. If while you were BO, you did what you did while having good intentions, then be proud of that and know you'll be rewarded for your work in trying to help fix the world eventually (i.e. by God, assuming you believe in Divine Power), but at the same time you gotta move on with your life.

Attached: 8f0fe5da870bfa2c9c9dbe98444730de.jpg (564x784, 52.56K)

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

you know, i don't really know if OP is just some offboard larper, an abused housewife from kikey's nu/pol/, or kikey himself. christ, could you imagine if it actually WAS kikey? relegated to monosyllabic phrases and buzzwords, desperately clutching for a memory that remains just that now, a memory. shit's kinda sad. but at the same time, i do enjoy watching all the bullying happen. god knows the little cunt deserves it.

D&C.

Attached: 1516874790733.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

Notice how roachposter is responding with what the message would be when he banned you for the post if he was still a mod. So sad.

ITT: imkuckY having a full schizo meltdown

Forgive me for posting this, but since this is a shit thread which will be cleaned up in a couple minutes: what the fuck is this "Shareblue" shit that the roach keeps sperging about? I rarely post on Zig Forums so haven't followed the recent shit.

Why am I an NPC for thinking thinking literature and /sig/ promote better humans as well as NatSocs? Humans that have MORE DOCUMENTED ARGUMENTS AND SELF IMPROVEMENT How To's were BANNED under your reign of GARBAGE. Don't you see how you became The Jew by limiting our knowledge on the "free speech chan? Don't you understand why /polk/ exists? They weren't shills you fucking retard.

"You're" an NPC.

Just another shill group brought to you by David Brock. Like CTR, JIDF, really any of them. He is just trying to shut down discussion and label you a shill so he doesn't have to answer to anything.

Oy Vey! Readingabkut Kike control on an Anti-Kike board is illegal, "I'm not a shill!"

See: South Park s6e15. "I'm not a douche!"

Reading books on*

phone, etc

Hello kampfkike

Here Kamfy boy

youtu.be/daWJTSvi97c

Your theme.

Attached: 6f2dd1af7f037eb01961a99fd1faa92f96ef18335628ca02719a64c9f52424ff.jpg (176x286, 7.51K)

(((Kampfy is gone)))
(((this isn't part of the successfully implemented plan to kill Zig Forums)))
(((the idea is not to turn Zig Forums into a cuckshed similar to reddit and /leftycuck/)))
(((trust me)))

(1)

You can change IPs as much as you want roach, but you give yourself away instantly.
Siktir git Ahmet, kimse seni burada istemiyor.

Reported for cuckchanner

Its not him.
He's missing the redtext and smug anime images.