'I'm schooling you - Judaism isn't a race': Feral Nog rants at Jewish man on New York subway after he 'called her...

'I'm schooling you - Judaism isn't a race': Feral Nog rants at Jewish man on New York subway after he 'called her racist in an argument over seats'
OY VEY
Jewish man and black woman got into racially-charged argument on subway
Argument seemed to start from a comment she made about him not standing
He called her racist and insisted to know what you meant by 'you guys'
She insisted she wasn't being racist because Jews are only a religion, not a race
Woman accused Jews of 'treating blacks differently' and not renting to them
He demanded to know what she meant by 'you guys' while she shouted 'because your family went through the holocaust?' as the video began.
'You said I was being racist so you tell me what I'm being racist towards. You're Jewish, and I said if a Jewish family got on her, somebody would have got up - that is not a racist thing, that is a factual statement,' she yelled.
'Judaism is not a race, it is a religion.'
The Jewish man's responses, which were rarely raised above speaking volume, were usually drowned out by her shouting, but he appeared to tell her to calm down.
'No, I need to come down because I'm schooling your a. You guys think you're so fking smart but guess what, I'm going to teach you a lesson on this f**king train today,' she responded.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5779071/Black-woman-rants-Jewish-man-NYC-subway.html
archive.is/8rKfb

Attached: nog rants at hebe.mp4 (640x360, 8.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ROSA PARKS 2.0 if the man was white
OY VAY INDEED i like when it back fires on the chosen

See? This is what happens when you try to have it both ways, nogs aren't great at doublethink so they'll adopt one position and stick with it.

I want to point out how the article, out of nowhere, says this

No they were murdered on their trickery issues.

Everyone is so racially charged these years. Some grill called me a racist because I complimented the cooking of her country's women..

No.

Attached: You_have_to_go_back_plebbit.png (770x789, 390.68K)

Ι μεαντ they were 'murdered'.

Fuck you reddit

Only Three or Four Races; White/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid. (?correct?)
There are many Ethnic Groups that are claiming "Racism" constantly and need to be called BS on it.
And, The "Social Contract" is being eroded by certain "Ethnic Groups" more than others. Ethnic Groups then Protected by the Left/Lib/Dem/MSM on a daily basis as they want total anarchy/chaos.
Pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1486x1700, 4.58M)

Attached: 897643542.jpg (326x316, 16.32K)

But one lady rants at one jew and it gets international news coverage.
really makes you think.

So the dailymail admits it. Jews are a race, and Hitler had a good reason to call them an international clique. It's more than a religion.

come back when it's a white man doing it, I will never like niggers so long as I shall live

Your days are numbered goyim! So here have a video.

Attached: Talmudic Curses on a bus.mp4 (480x360, 12.69M)

Jews are Homo Neanderthalensis + Homo Sapiens hybrids. Not fully human.

Attached: Neanderthal man (2).jpg (600x408, 21.19K)

well then he's not feral, is he?

I'll take a nig over a jewess any day

Of course they are

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Saying shalom doesn't do this to your DNA, being a lowly yid, however, does.

Attached: kike_genes.png (631x2798, 1.2M)

News at 11

I corrected it Zig Forums sage police.

When Golems turn on their creators. I wish this cartoon had two panels: in the first, the jew is siccing his animal on a white man, and then in the second panel the nigger turns on the jew and he starts hollering for the same white man to save him.

Attached: 1487828582041.jpg (480x502, 28.25K)

I think it works better for people to establish Jews are a religion as normies are turning away day by day from religion.

SO I mean if your aim is to push people away from the Judaic menace then one ought to identify them with what their meager perceptions allow.

CORRECT
tbh

No.
Incest does.
Look at king tut.

by typhus carrying lice and allied bombings.

t. Shlomo Goldstein

i'm spreading white pills today like johnny fucking appleseed

Attached: 1.png (480x360 913.5 KB, 1.86M)

ONE DROP

Watching people compete in the oppression Olympics is one of the few joys I have in this shitty city

This was already posted yesterday

Please check the catalog before posting. A thread died to make room for this.

Attached: images.jpg (287x176, 4.94K)

Daz Right