>Israeli firm is taking down parodies made by Dutch TV by abusing copyright claims

I'm the guy who posted the English Subtitled version to youtube. The original creators of the parody already claimed copyright on the video without any copyright strike and without removing or blocking the video.

Now, the israeli firm has DELETED the video with a nonsensical copyright claim since none of their content is used in the video.

This is literally: them shutting down whatever they don't like and abusing the copyright claim tools of youtube to do so.

Attached: 1526999526035.png (851x373 975.15 KB, 123.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jg0Si_EpFh0
hooktube.com/watch?v=jg0Si_EpFh0
youtu.be/rAJKoQmbaWQ?t=125
youtube.com/watch?v=3REyEV3zorE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany#Negotiations
mega.nz/#F!rrwmjK6D!fAQnz3l1LVb3SFC2kaUSkA
youtu.be/HOXs0stI4Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only mirror left:
youtube.com/watch?v=jg0Si_EpFh0
hooktube.com/watch?v=jg0Si_EpFh0

youtu.be/rAJKoQmbaWQ?t=125

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1103x668, 110.28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3REyEV3zorE

Attached: 5-21-18-cartoon.jpg (728x410, 63.36K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany#Negotiations
>They also figured that six billion dollars worth of Jewish property had been pillaged by the Nazis, but stressed that the Germans could never make up for what they did with any type of material recompense.
What's the point of making fun the joke called jews?

Attached: bloodborne_anti-clockwise_metamorphosis2.jpg (213x213, 16.01K)

Original video including English Subtitle

Attached: screenshot.jpg (733x363, 76.18K)

the video is really tame….and they want it down THIS bad??..kind of makes you FUCKING think…

Attached: oivey.webm (448x536, 1.44M)

yeah it's disgusting (according to the comments) that people have the audacity to criticize Israeli bombardment of over 2700 protestors.

Well done for actually making the video, considering how tame the parody actually is I can't understand the reaction from jews considering all they've ever done, every day of the week, is openly taunt and goad the goy in every single one of their jewish programming TV shows, for but one example.

How many jews have ever been shut down ever for calling whites all guilty for slavery, yet when you dare point out all slavers were jews, especially in America, you are shut down legally in an instant, and the jews continue making movies agitating blacks even more against the 'white slavers'.

they lack thick skin because they are not used to ANY criticism since most of the world is too cuck'd to ever mention anything about them (other than positive praise, like Jordon Peterson saying the jews are intellectually superior to whites)

wakanda forever

With jews you lose.

everyone fucking download this and spread it as much as you can. we have to activate the streisand effect.

Attached: 1436402972107.jpg (458x390, 48.19K)

this one has inferior translation and quality though.

this one is the right version

So if Israelis protest can we blast them with hoses and gun them down?

bad goy, you're not even allowed to talk about jews in a tone other than totally positive.

Bump for important thread.

bump

What the fuck did you just fucking sing about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mossad, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Zig Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed slides. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top troll in the entire Israeli armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with singing that shit about me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the EU and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking bankrupt, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sue you in over seven hundred venues, and that's just for libel. Not only am I extensively trained in verbal combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF memebase and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable video off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" song was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking broke, kiddo.

Attached: Netanyahu.webm (640x360, 1.01M)

Attached: sides.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

top kek

that would show them not to fuck with people

bump for important thread

bumping

inb4 suicided with a shotgun to the back of the head

Attached: 1504110065205.jpg (1039x914, 66.46K)

How about upload the WebM here (two versions, with and without subs)?

Attached: Netta ''Toy'' Israel parody (English Subtitle).webm (640x360, 15.03M)

bump

kek, nice

Nice

bumping

Based kaaskops. Make more parodies tbh.

bump

OP here, I finally won the dispute.

The video is up again
youtu.be/HOXs0stI4Hc