ENRICHMENT IN BELGIUM

ENRICHMENT IN BELGIUM
>The attacker has been then neutralized.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x960, 982.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hU4Yb
rt.com/news/428111-police-shooting-liege-video/
rt.com/news/428082-belgium-shooting-police-dead/
today.it/cronaca/polizia-donne-antisommossa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attacker is the zog

vid related is the police killing the terrorist afterwards
>archive.is/hU4Yb
>rt.com/news/428111-police-shooting-liege-video/

Attached: 5b0d4a27dda4c80e3b8b4584.mp4 (854x480, 9.52M)

Fake and homo

WHOOPS! The sex toys of the white slut whores went rabid and killed their white female sex masters.

This wasn't supposed to happen!!!

Sad. Though to play devil's advocate, a guy with a knife can do a lot of damage very quickly so even men would struggle.

fuck off spatial awareness etc
also muh women in the workplace got us here

Why do you have to point out that females died to say it's sad?
Fuck off with this sexism

And that's why women shouldn't do mens jobs.

Attached: uuggh tigger.png (225x237, 113.01K)

It's likely that the video was recorded by tourists.
The place matches with other sources. There are more vids here:
>rt.com/news/428082-belgium-shooting-police-dead/

Fix your shit europe, jfc

Attached: 1486353280379.png (411x381, 151.35K)

Why do they allow women into these roles? Do they not realise that women cannot contend with violent men?
This is in every western country, too.

In Italy they recently introduced women into Riot police.
>today.it/cronaca/polizia-donne-antisommossa.html

I see your nose

user, there are no such things as women's jobs

Should have stayed in the kitchen.

They specifically vet for female officers. It is to meet a quota or something, I'm not sure why. My degree was in criminal justice, and the curriculum was centered around being inclusive of minorities, "cultural competence", learning Spanish to better interact with local communities, et cetera. I wanted to become a narcotics officer, but my conscience won out. I am American, by the way, and I have several opinions on how our police forces will develop in the coming years.

sad to see white women die at the hands of subhumans but this is the medicine diseased europa needs; your women are being murdered, in uniform and outside of uniform, and it is time to remove the cyst.

Attached: 1494ae4a95ea57ac0dcedd784c8c325eab73f167f878a8323afc909cf0cfb768.jpeg (383x500, 34.13K)

the REALLY disgusting thing about this is, that western mainstream media doesnt even really cover it at all

they behave like it didnt happen

at least over here, in germany

this fucking contient is lost

finally

Euro-peons gonna peon.

Attached: 1516456729047.png (1152x648, 40.78K)

Attached: 1434598000001.png (300x319, 139.93K)

LIES! JEWROPE STRONG!

Attached: 1527286410934.png (720x971, 157.38K)

According to the EU this is just part and parcel of living in a city.

I don't know about Germany, but many European news discussed the accident.
But I wouldn't be surprised if Merkel decided to censor.

Attached: Two_police_officers_have_been_killed_in_Belgium_shooting_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-05-29_12.52.57.png (1186x7336, 9.58M)

they're mega cucked screaming at the gun fire is hilarious, fucking Yuropoors are seriously pathetic

Belkacemic = middle eastern last name. He killed 1 colored and 1 white woman.

this wasn't cultural enrichment and the international news isn't covering the recetn developments
the shooter was a white ethnic belgian and a violent little criminal
after getting out of jail for the 37th time he went to his criminal partner and beat his head in with many repeated blow with a blunt object
thinking the police are competent and already on to him he mistakes a random police patrol walking by for an arrest team, he attacks two cops armed only with a knife kills them and takes their weapon, lol at female cops
he then shoots some durka durka to create confusion as mobilizing the antiterrorism team would take much longer than mobilizing the anti banditism team of the police and tries to make a run for it by carjacking some unlucky passerby
no terrorism at all, just the failings of the belgian judicial system at keeping violent criminals away from society

goes to show what a single determined below average intelligence white man with no planning what so ever can achieve in modern belgistan

sounds like its time to recruit criminals

women enjoying their equality n sheeeet