What the fuck is he talking about? Is anyone actually able to follow this boomer's thoughts?

What the fuck is he talking about? Is anyone actually able to follow this boomer's thoughts?

Attached: lionel-nation-state-of-today-1.jpg (1280x720, 82.58K)

Literally fucking who

He's a jew conman (I know it's redundant) farming shekels from qniggers.

Attached: 11ed1fa875f501cbfcd6b02ea83a9f081f1a1566b35e5ec39a15e296562c0d74.png (1000x1500, 1.47M)

Another "muh ebil nahtzees" kike. Wait, that's all of them.

Sage.

Oh I forgot he started the whole "Merkel is Hitlers secret love child" story.

Proper based legit insider

He's there to string along what's left of Trump's base while stabbing them in the back.

just another kosher conspiracy theorist that makes pretend to explore every possible conspiracy theory under the sun while mocking the obvious Jewish ownership of banks, media and Hollywood and zog as "obvious" rubbish

dunno if he is a jew himself, prolly is

Eat a dick. Trump's base has gone no where.

I can't wait til we march you leftist faggots into the death camps.

He is quite red pilled but damn does he have an annoying voice.

You can personally suck on all the rancid neocohen jew dick you want, but Zig Forums is no place for that or you

Especially now that your Kampfy has gone

Attached: actually_being_a_Trumpcuck.jpg (500x500, 99.56K)

Why don't you tell us OP instead of making a shite thread.

Listen, nignog. We support Israel so they can nuke the sand niggers for us. Get a grip. We can't just run around swinging our nuclear dicks around all by ourselves, thats not good politics. Stop fucking fat white women and get your head out of your ass and understand how the world really works outside of the little neighborhood you think you rule, boon.

Leave.

Nah I'm all for using the Jews to glassify the Middle East for us. I'm sorry you're too stupid to see that.

Fucking sage damnit.

wow what the fuck. you're making the rest of the Trump supporters look retarded. fucking leave. now.

I'm sure it's just ironic shitposting or kikes playing both sides though

Its retarded to waste someone elses blood to kill people you kinda don't want around anyway? You're really dumb nigger. No wonder you fuckers are subhumans you don't even understand the tactical advantage of letting some other nation kill its people in wars that benefit you. This is why you fuckers would have never seen the ass end of civilization if it hadn't come to you directly and dragged your ass into it in chains.

Jews are always a greater problem. Sandniggers and shitskins are only a problem because the ZOGs let them in

The Middle East could stay in the Middle East instead of flooding Europe if not for Israel.

Attached: greatest ally.jpg (403x301, 27.48K)

This should be the mantra of this board. Everything else is a kike distraction. It's them. They're the arsonists. Deal with them first and the spot fires they have already lit second.

Whiney Jew voice, couldn't listen more than 5 seconds.

Lionel would be better suited trying to sell cheap shoes to rich housewives or something. He speaks like a slimy jew salesman trying to sell you his banal, zioboomer brand of "judeo-christian conservatism", but you can tell he has zero intellectual capacity and no original thought in his head, so he relies on being over-the-top and yelling with faux outrage to sell his shitty arguments. Unwatchable. Unlistenable. Unbearable.

hasbara-kun is on a roll today

Attached: smug beaver knight.jpg (184x184, 9.33K)

Do you think that's likely? Now on the other hand how realistic is flooding Europe with young male muztards?