This picture brings so much happiness and warmth to me. Seeing Trump finally putting the animals where they belong...

This picture brings so much happiness and warmth to me. Seeing Trump finally putting the animals where they belong, in cages.

Attached: 19141863-e1527602117838.jpg (720x480, 111.11K)

Absolutely top lel

is that a child playground?

because /nunupol/ is indistinguishable from cuckchan, lemme spell it out. picture is from 2014, we figured this out days ago. nuke thread pls

I wish. Immigration detention center. Though this capture and deport program isn't worth it. We just need to put these animals down and use their bodies as fertilizer. At least they would be of some use that way.

This photo was from 2014, that's the humane treatment of civilians by the benevolent leader Barrack Hussein Obama. That's the way Nobel Peace Prize winners treat children in the modern age.

This was actually Obama's handiwork.

Are you fucking retarded?

Bullshit nigger

That niggertard wouldn't have the balls to do something this awesome. Kill yourself libtard.

Omfg nobody cares about your glow in the dark astroturfing. Fuck off. Nat Soc promote family values and the protection of children you Marxist child abusers.

Gas yourself shill

.f

Human children you motherfucking chomo. Human children. ==HUMAN CHILDREN== those are animals, chomo.

.f

GTFO chomo libtard.

Report and move on it'll be anchored.

Spoken like a true chomo kike

kys

Attached: 688fa7b57e11bc06d872721996a2301adb0492956857f9413596682626c524b6.png (632x726, 376.68K)

Nigger

GET OUT, NIGGER

This picture is from 2014. If Trump put these kids in that cage, he should be in jail for kidnapping because he was still a reality tv show host at the time.

Seriously?