Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by...

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (676x481, 103.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now this is going to kick up shit on a whole other level.
I can already hear the kvetching in the distance.

Attached: head of a kike goblin.png (579x609, 272.73K)

Yeah fucking right, ABC does nothing but allow anti-white racist shit all the fucking time. I mean, not that I really give a shit about Trump or Roseanne because they're both huge kikes, but come on

Fuck off kusher

Attached: Trump_neocon_shill.jpg (741x513, 66.27K)

Haven't you heard? Zig Forums hates Trump now. We don't know why, some guy just pays me to say that.

I'm a genuine poster, honest.

leftists can't meme

No one hates Trump, but to be fair trumpcucks are no better then Obamaniggers anymore, you fags defend every stupid fucking thing he does which is never what Zig Forums has been about. If someone is shit then we're going to call them out regardless and so far Trump has done nothing but basically be a liberal hiding behind a conservative platform

Kill yourself, kike.

POL will always love GEOTUS. America and Israel first!

It has a little something to do with him supporting jews and legal immigration you cuck nigger kike

They're worse. Obongoniggers would just convince themselves that they liked whatever he did, while Trumpniggers just pretend he's doing things that he isn't. The former also had the excuse of being literal niggers while the later do not.

In his last rally he literally said he was having second thoughts about the wall until somebody else convinced him to finish it. I'm someone who fought for him during his entire campaign because he was better than Hillary and the GOP. That does not make him a saint to mindlessly worship you brainless sheep.

You pathetic kikeshills would be less obvious if it weren't for your retarded habit of being a 1&d1.
But as you have proven throughout history, you are too retarded to learn.

Source

Keep calling me a shill.

Times Trump has:

called out jews 0
Lolita Express 1
had jewish family 3+
shilled for israel 999+
banned racism and anti-semitism when these two ideas are reality 1

And there we go with the kike shill shit again, you retarded Trumpcucks have no more arguments, you're the real kikes here

Attached: wen u show dem.gif (363x252, 2.22M)

He was talking about California specifically. Because they are so fond of sanctuary cities he was thinking of stopping the wall being built there first.

I feel like we have gone back in time 2 years to where people are taking very small parts of what Trump said at a rally and hoping people dont look up the full wording.

His last rally. Watch it. He only speaks for 20ish minutes. The crowd was dead silent and confused when he showed doubt about the wall and then promptly forgot it like the drug addled sheep they are.

Maybe Trump should do blackface or just tell everyone he identifies as a nigger. Then he can get those apologies.

Attached: Over9Gorillion.gif (800x1066, 1.16M)

And that's not a huge red flag to you?

Riiiighhhhtttt!!! That didn't sound hamfisted to you? WE MUST BUILD A WALL WE MUST BUILD A WALL WE MUST- meh the Californians don't want it I changed my mind.

Conviction in his own public positions it is not.

hivemind!

Because he wasn't just pointing out who the problem is and making everyone focus on them to rile the hatred?

Attached: Covfefe.jpg (798x410, 51.98K)

His voters demand the right to watch base trannies on their brainwashing box.
MAGA!

Attached: Check this Deal.jpg (255x242, 16.39K)

I can see the logic both ways.
They need the wall the most and yet they are the least grateful for it.

In the end he did what was best for them which was continue building the wall.

You are approaching CNN levels of taking things out of context.

Attached: Oink Oink.png (959x707, 694.99K)

Of course! Just like the GOP did for those decades when America went from 90+% white to meme%? We got to point out the problem goy! Rhetoric! Yes! Action!
No the GOP betrayed you! Vote Democrat, they are the real secret KKK, they will liberate the whites and end immigration!

Enjoy Kalergi kikesuckers.

Pathetic kike do your really think anyone can undo over a centuries worth of your inbred tribes's influence?
How you go kvetching around more and then make sure to vote for Sanders on the elections or whatever candidate is destined to be crushed by Trump.
After that you can go and happily kill yourself you worthless cuck.

Attached: trump_chessmaster.jpg (993x549 503.75 KB, 624K)

The context? Post the transcript. Show me how him showing his PERSONAL doubt about the wall is somehow connected to a logical event in recent history? The opinion of the DEMOCRAT GOVERNMENT should not have led him to quote have second thoughts.

He wants MORE LEGAL IMMIGRATION!

WAKE UP!

(((TRUMP IS A ZIONIST)))

Technically speaking Niggers who voted for Obama at least got their promised 'sail fones'

Trump-niggers got absolutely nothing to show for their retarded blind loyalty except tens more millions in isreali banks

Based!

You are so fucking dumb. Undo israel's influence by moving the embassy and cucking harder and more frequently to jews than any other president in history except maybe Truman?

I feel like I'm in the based-matrix.

Shills are out in full force. I think it is time to trigger those cucks just like we did back then.

Attached: trump-cnn-meme-759x420.jpg (1212x1128 34.02 KB, 172.75K)

You have to understand, the trannies on Roseanne are BASED nationalist trannies.

Again your taking what he said out of context.
You could call him petty for threatening to stop building the wall because the Californian governor pissed him off. But you cant say he expressed a personal doubt about it because he didnt.

Anyone on Zig Forums who doesn't praise Roy Cohn's pet project Pepe and zionist isreali jews is a "shill"

This is literally the Trump-nigger's brain on zionism

Attached: AutKikeSpastics2.jpg (1331x947, 274.12K)

There it is, he lost the argument and in lieu of logical well supported points in his delusional state he falls back on posting memes because his cognitive dissonance is too great to continue the conversation. Good job ignoring and failing to provide a rebuttal to any of my points.

Behold! My shilling for Nat Soc and not (((Trump))) and the (((Kushnerite))) elites of this godforsaken planet! Remember: globalism is an anti-semitic term you filthy goyim!

Explain exactly how moving the embassy helped the kikes. Until now they had to kill over 50 shitskins during the ceremony and many people took notice of that.
Also explain how he cucked to kikes beyond that. Sources too or you will be filtered for being a kvetching kike.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Attached: vjpa.jpg (1180x400, 349.51K)

So much kvetching without saying a single thing of meaning.
Triggering you cucks is even easier than I thought.

Attached: you'll_find_out.jpg (1108x1280 124.29 KB, 83.87K)

……………………….wow, you gotta be shitting me. I can't even imagine what level of delusion you fags are on right now, you're getting worse and worse as each month goes by

You gotta grow from the win in 2016. No one is saying drop support, but being stuck in the past really hurts your ability to think critically. It is what caused Zig Forums to suffer under kikey as mod.

fuck off imkikey, just because you banned everyone who didn't unequivocally suck trumps cock doesn't mean everyone was unanimously protrump after the election

Attached: 1527362327157.png (640x640, 663.12K)

inderdasting

Roy Cohn was a self-hating jew and BASED nationalist pedophile. All evidence showing otherwise is fake news.

*meant to greentext 1st bit but hey

Dumb TrumpNigger Neocon cheerleaders

Attached: TrumpcuckCheerleaders3.jpg (500x375, 75.76K)

0/10

He literally said he had second thoughts and it took someone else to convince him to continue. Does that look like the leadership of somebody who will get shit done? Hitler built the atlantic wall in two years and it had hundreds of bunkers and an uneven shitty terrain, unlike the mostly flat desert near Mexico. A real leader who is pro-white would have mandated the construction and halted all immigration but Trump needs to cuck to the GOP ad infinitum right? So the march of tyranny continues and nobody ever questions the destruction of the white race.

Half the world followed suit, thereby granting israel more legitimacy than it has ever had before. Search Jerusalem embassy and you'll find how many countries recognized the capital after Trump. The kikes gunned down over 1000 civilians that same day (common knowledge) and all we saw was Ivanka smiling like a saccharine retard for the jew media (see media coverage of the opening). They normalized their war against Gaza which they are threatening RIGHT NOW (See Gaza Thread on 8pol). As we speak, Trump is supporting israel in bombing Gaza just for existing (latest comments regarding Hamas) and making the west laud this as an anti-terror operation when it is blatant jewish supremacist ethnic cleansing. How Orwellian of the (((noble and christian))) Trump?

The main crime of Trump is not (((draining the swamp))). There are still zero political arrests. The Donna Brazile's and Clintons are all still free because they used to be friends with Trump (photos together and Trump interviews). You can try to disprove what I wrote and I will source it only then.

Attached: take_the_guns.mp4 (640x352, 1.68M)

i

Meaningless blathering, I could say the same of you. Not an argument or a rebuttal. Lemming.

(ID checked)
>The main crime of Trump is not (((draining the swamp)))
I was excited for this until he hired exxon mobil and (((goldman))) sachs officials

Good call he was also a Super Bad Based uber-kike mossad pedo entrapment agent to blackmail US politicians to bend to isreali's will

Attached: BasedRoyCohnTrumpsisrealiMossadPedoRingMentor.jpg (481x361, 45.71K)

Kek this image went from disgusting to making me laugh every time I see it.

Do you even realize how pathetically obvious you are, pleddit? You should immediatly kill yourself in front of your family tbh.

I can accept that, however none of the kikeshills here brought about any argument, plan or anything of actual meaning since the got here. They just come here from reddit or equally retarded sites and think they can hide amongst us to shit up this place unopposed.
I will make sure to scour for actual arguments while make sure these kikeshills stay buttblasted.

I didn't need a pic of your waifu, kikeshill.
Again: How did Trump cuck out to kikes in a significant manner. With sources, nigger.
inb4

Attached: 1318672667570.jpg (484x351 53.49 KB, 128.18K)

No. You either respond to me or you shut up now you little fucking faggot.

Who do you think you are? We proved that Trump is kiked, either address my points or STFU cunt.

Remember when the fact that such a picture didn't exist was undeniable proof that Yael Kushner's dad wasn't kiked?

Is Trump controlled by Groids?

Bullshit kike, Trump voters don't like you fucking faggots. Your pilpul is weak. Go back to heblew school.

Attached: Count Em.png (334x267, 186.62K)

Attached: Running From the Faggot Police.jpg (730x464, 117.65K)

These are bots.
You're arguing with bots.
They've won.
Change tactics or die on the battlefield.

Attached: You're Welcome.jpg (582x798, 105.24K)

Attached: Winning.jpg (652x801, 101.97K)

Attached: Uniting Families.png (640x455, 425.33K)

Attached: trump_bernie_a_quitter.jpeg (1024x768, 234.43K)

Attached: Two Licks.jpg (573x729, 179.8K)

Hey got. I found your child. We made it in a machine. It's yours got. See? Y- you like my evidence? You wanta meah to flipah da spripa? Y-you like this prepared a dish got? Eh? You like a Hawaii Goya? You look ka da magically? Eh?

Sounds like you're not from around here.

Attached: look_out_nazis.jpg (939x619 210.89 KB, 80.34K)

Attached: Shut (your) Shithole.jpg (480x480, 60.25K)

Attached: The Lord Trump.png (343x191, 158.28K)

Attached: Wanderer No More.jpg (827x1024, 133.1K)

There it is. The deflection spam as the pro-Trump shills fail to rebutt my logical arguments, I reiterate:

Re: Wall comments at recent rally
He literally said he had second thoughts and it took someone else to convince him to continue. Does that look like the leadership of somebody who will get shit done? Hitler built the atlantic wall in two years and it had hundreds of bunkers and an uneven shitty terrain, unlike the mostly flat desert near Mexico. A real leader who is pro-white would have mandated the construction and halted all immigration but Trump needs to cuck to the GOP ad infinitum right? So the march of tyranny continues and nobody ever questions the destruction of the white race.

Re: Embassy move helping israel

Half the world followed suit, thereby granting israel more legitimacy than it has ever had before. Search Jerusalem embassy and you'll find how many countries recognized the capital after Trump. The kikes gunned down over 1000 civilians that same day (common knowledge) and all we saw was Ivanka smiling like a saccharine retard for the jew media (see media coverage of the opening). They normalized their war against Gaza which they are threatening RIGHT NOW (See Gaza Thread on 8pol). As we speak, Trump is supporting israel in bombing Gaza just for existing (latest comments regarding Hamas) and making the west laud this as an anti-terror operation when it is blatant jewish supremacist ethnic cleansing. How Orwellian of the (((noble and christian))) Trump?
The main crime of Trump is not (((draining the swamp))). There are still zero political arrests. The Donna Brazile's and Clintons are all still free because they used to be friends with Trump (photos together and Trump interviews). You can try to disprove what I wrote and I will source it only then.

Attached: So Smug.jpg (480x360, 47.92K)

Pro Tip: Buy shares in trash can production companies in cuck county

Attached: Chitose_thinking.png (400x304, 162.23K)

Shut up you mentally deficient kike shill

Keep spamming, real anons are waiting for you to rebutt my answers to YOUR questions

Did you get your check from the kremlin? Mine is late I guess

Hyuk hyuk, everything that appears as it is ain't, least of all from me, but here is why it be why it do. Hyuk hyuk

He sure is brave when attacking Americans for exercising their right to free speech. When Israel gasses little babies though, it's time to talk about Mueller or anything but attacking Israel for murdering harmless protestors and babies not even a year old.

Attached: Baby Gassed with Tear Gas Funded by Trump.jpg (480x314, 37.51K)

Pissrael also tried to start WW3 several times in a month and failed to do so in large part because of Trump. Compared to that, having even more 'legitimacy' from other kiked governments means absolut shit. He gave them a political trinket and bought himself more time favor, at least with one kike party.
As to draining the (((swamp))) well considering how Mueller was desperate enough to raid Trump's laywer and STILL hasn't even hinted at anything to nail him on, tells me it is going well even if progress is slow. Or did you think we forgot all the pushback that was created by this (((investigation))), how only the most retarded of plebbitfags even talk about impeachment?
Trump has the whole of congress and dozens of kike judges, amongst other things, to fight against legally but sure, 2 years is more than enough time to get rid of them all, undo the chronic damage they did to the system and replace it with a purely white nationalistic version, not a problem in the slightest.
Trump is far from perfect but he is by far the best man to hold that office compared to any of the (((alternatives))).
But nevermind that, kikeshill, you go out there and tell everyone how horrible Trump is and in less than 2 years you have to honour of voting for someone that isn't him.
That'll save the west!

Attached: 8fdb001ac62b5014966b510c327e113c654b5a7a875cbdf787b8beb4d8a308a8.jpg (743x708 135.25 KB, 96.64K)

They type too eratically and seem genuinly buttblasted when I post smug Trump pics.
Are you certain, user?

Attached: On top of mt. Salty.jpg (1441x1000 141.28 KB, 376.56K)

This is actually a good idea. All the local trash guys are fuming about the cost of the metal dumpsters etc. they are going to have to pay for because that chinesium shit has to get replaced so often.

The next big jewish war isn't going to just happen out of nowhere, it's a process they have to build up to gain public support.

The jewish Iraq war started 2 years into Bush's presidency.

What a salty sandnigger, we were celebrating when the rats were sent scurrying to their sewers. Do your fucking job and handle the fucking pissraelis yourself achmed.

Attached: Make Jewrulesemall capital and.gif (500x212, 501.63K)

Because of Putin.

Israel doesn't start wars without notifying the commander in chief of marketing wars in America. Trump just reads what he's told to read.

Shit is not going to fix itself in 4 years. Its a generational thing. TBH Trump is blasting their ass in all directions.

We are still in Red Pill the public mode. That is what this is, our time to red pill before it gets real fun.

Member when Trump outed pissraeli assets, Trumptards remember.
>haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703

Oy vey!

They don't pay you enough to think of new ad hominems?

Attached: OD.png (640x640, 356.1K)

That's funny. I thought Bolton was the one who decides and he is planning to attack Iran not Syria? Did Iran have to withdraw their forces a from the Israeli-Jordanian border a day ago due to combined US/israeli threats? Did the EU extend sanctions on Russia because of Ukraine or Syria? Who decides on EU sanctions? Who enforces EU sanctions? The answers are all American jews.

Wrong. The more international recognition israel gets is more countries who become guarantors of its independence. The Golan Heights is guarded by UN troops.

That's funny because this excuse could be used equally for literally every Republican zionist neocon decision or lack of a decision in the past. Inaction in favor of israel? 1488D chess. Action in favor of israel? 1488D political trinket. It is not a valid explanation as there is no evidence to show that after a year his stance on jews is toughening, au contraire, he now brings up israel and the embassy and how proud he is to support them in almost every public speech.

>As to draining the (((swamp))) well considering how Mueller was desperate enough to raid Trump's laywer
Mueller is off-topic. We are talking about Trump.

Because there might be nothing of worth, or it is Epstein Lolita Express full service if you know what I mean, and Trump, Mueller and everybody else is in on the pedo rings.

An absence of evidence does not imply anything. This is pulling opinions literally out of thin air.

>Or did you think we forgot all the pushback that was created by this (((investigation))), how only the most retarded of plebbitfags even talk about impeachment?
The investigation is off-topic and tangentially even related to anything NWO or JQ related. It's a political soft coup against Trump. It is fucking stupid to argue that the entire investigation is jewish when it clearly isn't.

No. You do not understand. The law should be beneath the power and mandate of the people. Only commies think otherwise. Trump should have overcome his challengers with a large and loyal grassroots team and fired the lot of them.

So far he has not made any racist or anti-semitic overtures, going out of his way to avoid that label. I'm not saying he hasn't done good for conservatives, I'm saying he hasn't done good for the white race. I do not see him promoting the right to white identity or a financial system free of jews, it seems he is actively maintaining the status quo based on his rhetoric.

>Trump is far from perfect but he is by far the best man to hold that office compared to any of the (((alternatives))).
Agreed. But I still would prefer someone who embodies Zig Forums, not New York.

I am fighting against the march of tyranny! Only third position!!!!

Shut up you filthy fucking genocidal jew worm. Be glad we allow your kind to slime our hallowed society for now.

DOTR SOON

Stay mad.

Emotional advertising intended to get express donations does things like that to burgers.

Only salty sandnigger get asshurt about dead sandnigger babies. No reason to even talk about it other than the possibility of those dead dooncunes being used as negative propaganda against pissrael.
Oh and the entertainment value, of course.
This reminds me, I don't have many gore pics of dead sandniggers, is any user here able to help me out with that?

Attached: the_virgin_arab_vs_the_chad_Aryan.jpg (640x427 40.35 KB, 66.49K)

Especially not with the omnibus signed and all of his Israel First policies :) Still no wall btw, repairing a broken fence that was already there is not a wall. Oh yeah and now that I remember, how do you like your bump stocks? Shall not be infringed means more restrictions amirite?

libel is not free speech, i may not be pleased with trumps performance but fake news media is indefensible.

Very certain.