Keeping up with the Kushners: With Jared back on top, Kim heads to the White House

Keeping up with the Kushners: With Jared back on top, Kim heads to the White House

Months of talks between Jared Kushner and Kim Kardashian is set to culminate in a meeting with President Trump, in which the reality-TV star will ask him to pardon a 62-year-old great-grandmother serving a life sentence without parole for a first-time drug offense

The Emperor is a merciful Ruler.

Kayne 2020, amirite fellow pedes?

Attached: 1527724681717.png (582x418, 522.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2018/05/keeping-up-with-the-kushners-kim-kardashian-white-house-visit-prison-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(cont)

If Trump trusts him, I trust him.

vanityfair.com/news/2018/05/keeping-up-with-the-kushners-kim-kardashian-white-house-visit-prison-reform

Wew lad this skinny little nigger boutght 666 park avenue, you know he LARPs around the house in a black robe and has sex with one of those Eyes Wide Shut carnival masks on. What a nerd.

Attached: 1436918587667.jpg (1395x1080, 151.12K)

What a disgusting woman. Probably has something to do with kanye, this grandmother cover story sounds fucking stupid. Kim has probably been getting dirty looks because of her husbands twitter feed and she wants it to be over.

Wasn't his ass 300 mil+ in debt from that bad purchase? The moment his dad let him take control of the assets this happened. I distinctly remember him using his position in the trump team to go around the world begging for money from foreigners and getting rejected every single time.

So Kanye does Trump a solid with the muh MAGA and now hes returning the favor. Yawn.

Excuse me?

Well he is a jew.

>"…young Kikebertner who, for years, carried a (((WALLET))) his father made for him in prison…"

that is too funny.

Attached: 5b285fc500e1550d1db3854766500f1ad0f0dc03050c376ddcf0b0049a66e155.jpeg (720x930, 398.31K)

this kind of shit is nauseating

like when the 'zach' faggot from infowars who apparently works in "geospatial intelligence" is apparently responsible for a setting up a metting between kayne (a pop star) and the president.

They're just fucking laughing at us with this bullshit

>(((Kushner))) carried around his felon Dad's prison wallet
JEJ

What fucking timeline is this? Build the wall faggot. I hope he fucked her on the resolute desk, as that is all she's good for.

This is Zach by the way.

lurk moar

I'm not laughing, ok the circus in the US is funny but at least it's not dangerous as in other countries. Let me give you a short list:

- Dead guy (yes he died) was on the ballot to be president, he had followers awaiting his inauguration and resurrection
- 8 feminists rule all the government and people are sent to re-education camps if they say too much
-Cult killed themselves in front of the government because that's a geopolitical/spiritual move

> build the (((wall)))
fuck off FEMA shill

Faggots like you are the scum of the earth.

SHAREBLUE SPOTTED
REPORT & FILTER ALL SHILLS

Attached: hitler_take_the_pen.jpg (750x744, 63.51K)

just reported him

Thanks for keeping our board safe from Nat Soc infiltrators! This is a pro-Israel and pro-Trump board! MAGA my centipedes!

Attached: a29634367742906baa0d0428a50918f2b0c2ee6ea356d9ed65cb5f74b8d081b3.png (1000x592, 564.25K)

please terminate your own life as soon as possible, thanks

this shit's comical

TO BE FAIR most drug sentencing is absolutely ridiculous and a massive waste of taxgoy shekels.

This is really fucking stupid though.

Trips of truth agree.

I think the most important question is what is Kushner's motivation here? OP seems to suggest it is prison reform (obviously), a result of the "indelible mark" left by the distress he endured as his father spent one whole year in prison for tax evasion and other clandestine financial exploits.

Is there some kind of loophole opportunity here he's trying to exploit or create by having the plebs focus on Kim Kardashian and the sob story of the grandmother getting tied up with drugs and receiving a life sentence for it? If so, why do I get the feeling it will benefit him and his compeers?

Well executed play by Kushy I suppose by having the plebs focus on Kim and the grandmother inequity.

Trips will it. Suicide video is now owed.

This is who the President consults.

Attached: 56ebc4e6bf808_kim.jpg (620x413, 24.75K)

yes there is never any violence involved in selling crack

none at all

she is nonviolent

Do you think Kim sat on his lap and grinded that phat latina ass all over his presidential crotch?

Attached: 1527359233655.jpg (630x888, 138.39K)

You don't think the same shit is happening to Ivanka right now?
Jewish whores love blackcock.