Should America have claimed the moon as official US territory...

Should America have claimed the moon as official US territory? Was it right for the US to have cucked out on claiming the moon via the International Space Treaty? Would the Soviets had retaliated with armed conflict had the US claimed the moon?
that's not the question, even if it was actually faked my question still stands

Attached: Buzz_salutes_the_U.S._Flag.jpg (2349x2365, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/82jvh
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716
nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/lroc-20100413-apollo15-LRRR.html
worldnewsdailyreport.com/chinese-lunar-rover-finds-no-evidence-of-american-moon-landings/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3130017/Russian-official-demands-investigation-really-happened-moon-landing-original-footage-disappeared.html
space.com/8295-lost-soviet-reflecting-device-rediscovered-moon.html
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/alsjcoords.html
centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/
aulis.com/illusion.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/#.Ww9xVnBqIwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can they claim it if it was faked?

Because nobody can confirm it was actually faked probably because it actually wasn't so Americas territorial claim would still stand regardless

See:
>>>/zenpol/2112
>>>/zenpol/2113
To answer your question, the Outer Space Treaty forbid all countries from claiming any exterrestrial landmasses.

Many countries claim territory in Antarctica, but whether or not they can enforce the claim is the real question. If you have the (military) means to do so, then it's essentially yours regardless of what others think or treaties say.

There is a lot more proof we went there than proof we didn't, NASA has every piece of telemetry log, photo, equipment specifications, rocket and spacecraft specifications, and even the original flight computer program source code, in the public domain and easily available. Conspiracy theorists only have pixel-peeping footage. Thus Occams Razor is dulled

Attached: 31669d6aa4c48369c50aaabffde8432953ffa38b98f00170c59e6b557e3be5c2.png (600x517, 292.26K)

Because the moon isn't really there. It's just a picture that the international jewish cabal put in the sky to make you think the earth is round.

Make The Moon Great Again

They were scared shitless when they discovered Hitler's secret Nazi moonbase and left

Funny how the earth is flat, space isn't real and now moon is a picture crowd rotate their gaslighting day after day. I guess the shills are testing new material?

YOU ASKED THIS THREE TIMES ALREADY YOU FUCKING IDIOT

user, NASA admits that they lost all of the telemetry data. And multiple NASA scientists have said that no one has passed through the van allen belt. And the post flight press conference of Apollo 9 confirms it all to be hogwash. The truth > your dull occams razor argument

The only reason most territorial claims to Antarctica are not honored is because the countries that have claims typically don't have the means to enforce it themselves.
If China, the US, or Russia made claim to Antarctica, it will likely have to be honored

Attached: 915px-Antarctica,_territorial_claims_including_Brazil.svg.png (915x1024, 279.62K)

That map always cracks me up. It's adorable.

Wrong, NASA only claims they lost some original sound recordings

They also lost the "original" footage. The other footage was so bad infact that every American broadcast sued NASA.

Is this seriously what the pol shills so now? Just start ridiculous topics?

They lost the original archives, not the copies

no, they lost 100% of the telemetry data, there are no copies. Why are you denying the truth?

It'll be anchored soon enough.

There was no "original footage", it was broadcast over SSTV

You're right NASA just pulls shit from their ass when they relay flight logs my bad

this is how people who went to moon act when questioned about it

post a copy of the telemetry data you believe exits then

NASA forced all broadcasters to film the footage that their computers were "receiving", and "recording", what we saw is second hand, worsened footage. When asked what became of this recording, they said they accidentally taped over it.

Fucking based

It was over SSTV, the original footage would not have been better quality. Anyways

archive.fo/82jvh
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (807x370, 43.56K)

There was no "master" footage, what NASA was recieving was the same as the footage broadcasters were receiving. If NASA really was trying to fake the moon landing, they would have faked doctored original footage too, don't you think? You guys sure like to think you're smarter than an organization that receives billions in funding and involves countless technology firms don't you?

Attached: fail13.jpg (300x341, 20.18K)

That's why they said they taped over it. Inconsistencies would've been easier to spot.

Can you explain this "strange" silhouette to me?

So they went through the trouble of faking the moon landing but they for some reason didn't bother faking that they still had the original footage? But they also gave broadcasters the footage?

Well, he's making an argument by assertion that what he sees is a reflection of a person in the visor to even begin with

I already said, they forced the broadcasters to screen through their computers, while the footage in question was (supposedly) being recorded (how could they "write over it' if they didn't record it in the first place?) It's easier to say they faked it than present them with footage that would've exposed them further.

What is it then? Hold on I have more damning footage but its burried.

Probably because they're telling the truth and you're looking for answers that just aren't there
I don't know but I don't pretend like random pixels on an image is proof of anything like some lunatic either

provide proof for a single claim you have made in this thread

I thought we were having a discussion, besides you're the one making assertions (and consistently moving the goalposts)

You made the assertion that the moon landing was real. It's the basis for your thread. I haven't moved goalposts at all, you have. Can you provide any evidence for any claim you have made in this thread?

anyone got jpgs on nazi contribution to space tech?

Attached: Audrey Hepburn in sailor costume 1951 (Milton Greene).jpg (522x688, 39.97K)

The basis of my thread was about Americas claim to the moon (and I even specified with regards to wither or not it was real)

Historians like to gloss over the fact the Nazis literally invented the first launch vehicle in history

to accept that America can claim the moon as territory is to accept that the moon landing happened. Your specification is that even if it was faked, can American claim the moon, which is in itself a statement that you outright deny the possibility that it was faked. You have not provided a single piece of evidence to support your claims made throughout the thread, and all you have been doing is moving goalposts. If you actually wanted to have a conversation you would be able to prove your claims.

Just curious, what do moon landing deniers have to say about the Lunar Laser Ranging mirrors? They were left behind by a few of the Apollo missions and anyone with the equipment can detect their presence. Link below for the official NASA description of the reflector left behind after Apollo 15.
nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/lroc-20100413-apollo15-LRRR.html

Wrong, its valid as long as other nations cannot prove its falsehood (which no nation has yet been able to do)

They don't because its easier to just assert that its fake

I should also mention that China and Russia both have the technology to detect these arrays, and that if the US had faked the moon landing then they would pounce on the opportunity to make the US look like a joke.

Nope.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/chinese-lunar-rover-finds-no-evidence-of-american-moon-landings/

they are just anti-white shills usually. Anyone who things whites couldn't figure out how to get to the moon with the amount of funding the space program had hates our race and are probably jewish.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3130017/Russian-official-demands-investigation-really-happened-moon-landing-original-footage-disappeared.html

That's a tabloid you know? The title itself is clickb8. I know for a fact no Chinese Rovers have ever actually landed within the Sea of Tranquility so no shit they "found no evidence" The Chinese Landing site was the Sea of Rain

can you provide proof to that claim?

The Chinese Rovers never landed near the Apollo Landing sites, you've already proven you lack credibility

provide proof

It doesn't prove man landed on the moon, Soviets did it too.

space.com/8295-lost-soviet-reflecting-device-rediscovered-moon.html

Notice how the response has absolutely nothing to do with the Lunar Laser Ranging mirrors, because deniers have no actual response to this. Keep posting tabloids, that'll convince people.

Read the article next time. If Russia's official stance was the the US did not go to the moon, they could easily disprove the existence of the LLR and they would make a huge fuss about it because it would be an embarrassment to the United States.

because they couldn't have been launched to the moon way after the supposed moon landings? What about there being ZERO landing/launch crater? ofthe fact that NASA admits they cant get through the van allen radiation belt? what about the missing telemetry data? Also you really believe in the nasa website? but not nasa scientists?

the Yutu Rover landed at the Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rain) which is hundreds of miles from the Apollo Site

Pic Related is the Chinese Rover landing coordinates, compares this to Apollo landing coordinates
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/alsjcoords.html

Prove his assertions, now we're playing your game

Attached: 20131214_change_landing_location.jpg (899x418, 72.36K)

what assertions?

Please provide proof of his claims in the video you provided. I provided proof of my claims so it is only fair

Oh okay, so NASA flew robotic rovers to the moon on Apollo 11, 14, and 15, released these reflective arrays, and went through all the extra propaganda trouble each time to convince us that humans were actually on the moon? I could believe that they faked Apollo 11 in an effort to convince the Soviets that they won the space race, but it is too much of a stretch to claim that Apollo 14 and 15 were both faked as manned missions.

He's going to just keep replying "Please post proof" he's a shitposter

provide proof of a video of the apollo 11s post flight press conference?

I am shitposting, but 100% honest, the moonlanding did not happen.

Absolutely, yes provide proof that the video wasn't taken out of context to extrapolate false claims

Attached: sip.png (344x345, 60.21K)

Do you expect anyone to take anything you post seriously now

Attached: cheeky_elf.jpg (78x100, 3.29K)

that is proven visually. Its a video of a press conference.

To show the Soviet Union that America has superior technology.

No one has been able to disprove my original arguments

Still looking for the video, hold on, really really hard to find. It shows the cameraman kicking his foot up in front of the screen really quickly to dispel the illusion.

Right, the superior technology that put a man on the moon

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user. Take it to /b/ at least, then maybe we can see the post quality increase on this board for once.

Jewish science fiction

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 160.25K)

USA stopped being a colonial empire, thus it had no interest in claiming new territories.
USA could have annexed several territories before they thought of the moon.

the fucking thread op is asking if america should have claimed the moon as territory. Your losing your mind user.
But it still stands

how many more fucking things are these fagots gonna disappear? lmao

All shitposting is ironic, R_P.

Attached: tumblr_mdt438FHin1r858p5o5_r2_1280.jpg (236x272 40.99 KB, 8.06K)

It's pretty obvious to me what happened. We really did go to the moon and plant that flag and the reflector there. But the moon landing footage was faked.

Well you say that, but some people are really just retarded.

Anyone Red Pilled as recently as 2012 would have told you man has never been to the Moon, that all went to shit with the advent of the CIA managed aut-kike

1st step
Wagging The Moondoggie
centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/

NASA is jewish science fiction
SpaceX is the literal Alt-NASA

While the CIA owned Kikefy, let's hope it's not the case still on Zig Forums and the matter is allowed to be examined without the kampfy censorship on this subject

I still expect the hasbara shrieking though…

Then why didn't the Soviets pull the rug out from under the fake moon landings? They had a probe orbiting the moon during Apollo 11's landing. They had a few more probes afterwards. And they had their telescopes pointed at Apollo 11 on the way there, while they were on the moon, and on the way back. Not to mention they were listening to Apollo 11's radio broadcasts.
If the moon landings were fake, everyone would have know it when the Soviets would have proved it was faked within the week that NASA claimed to be there.

There was doubt and there is proof of them doubting it but this shit is getting boring and you're not proving anything.
OK so where are the pictures of all the stuff left on the moon

Okay post it

Nah this shit is boring I'm not gonna waste my time further when you can't even answer basic questions like what the guy in the video is.

You sound like some sort of jewish shill who just lost an argument.

Attached: a70988c378a746a2aec50b20ddf8c3c132943dde9dd20edf692143e5cafcec59.png (366x295, 115.41K)

You lost the argument the second I answered your moonclaims question R_P, you didn't even know basics like that, why should I entertain you further? I've sat here for 2 hours, I am autistic but not that autistic. If you can't even answer my questions it's one sided and not worth my time.

But here you go, I dug it up anyway because I'm spiteful.

aulis.com/illusion.htm

Hence:

Depends on how you judge the space race, if by quantity of achievements, Russia won, but I digress.

Some NASA guy stole the moon rocks, put them on a hotel bed, and fucked his girlfriend on them. No bullshit. He got busted, but now he can say he fucked on the moon.

You know that is a literally nothing article right?

US went to the Moon, Soviets watched with their telescopes and satellites, US found spooky aliens on the Moon who said "fuck off!" and US and Russia agreed never to speak of it again.

This is the correct narrative

He probably fucked her on nothing more than petrified wood.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

He's the leader of the "Moscow Power Engineering Institute" in Russia, a "one of the leading technical universities in the world in the area of power engineering, electronics and IT", as taken from Wikipedia. It's not nothing.

Yeah and he clearly said,

whoops

also
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/#.Ww9xVnBqIwU
wow look it's fucking nothing