Why were the ottoman's better than their competition

Alright I wanna show that the ottoman's really fucked themselves over by integrating Arabs into their empire. Ottoman's are the region in the middle which has an average IQ of 97 this basically means they were equal with the eastern european's in terms of IQ. I argue that the ottomans conquering arabia simply made them unable to match europeans Notice in the video that the ottoman's were doing really well until they started to expand into arabia and Northern africa .

hooktube.com/watch?v=PWg0tae_QT0(giving Jews rights was their biggest mistake.)

Would like to add he says that the ottoman's were originally displaced because of the Mongols. This could mean they were another group entirely maybe Persians. What I am saying is that the ottoman's were definitely not arabs because the average IQ doesn't add up and the fact they were displaced because of Mongols could also add to this. What I think we should do is look into turkish heritage and see if there is any distinction between the ottoman's and the other groups.

Now obviously (((they))) will never speak about this because it contradicts the fact that sand niggers are "equal" with european's and that they can compete with us. This is false. In history The Arabian peninsula has been in control by 3 major groups who have different genes than arabs. Ancient Egyptians, Persians and the Ottoman's. None of these groups are arabs. They are vastly superior to arabs hence why they were also conquered. Can also point to the fact that since Muhammad wasn't allowed to be drawn or shown in a portrait. We can also assume he isn't Arab either. Sure I don't have evidence for this but If Muhammad truly was an Arab then paintings of him at the time would have been shown 100%. It simply doesn't add up.

Pic is the picture of the royal family in Turkey now ask your self do they look like sand niggers to you. Now you may ask yourself why all the Turkish people who move over to Germany are sand niggers. Well it's pretty self explanatory. Erdogan is getting rid of his shitty sand niggers population sending them to Germany is simply the most efficient way because the sand niggers get free Gibs and Turkey becomes less mentally retarded. [Spoiler]also only sand niggers would move away from their home if it meant they get shit for free[/spoiler].

Attached: D25121452.jpg (1024x626 52.99 KB, 42.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khwarazmian_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Revolution
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
archive.fo/3SBF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turks are a Turkic people no one calls them arab they call them mudshits lurk more etc

Zig Forums mainly calls them turkroaches. You are telling me to lurk more and you didn't even know that.

They're mostly related to Greeks and other surrounding groups, with maybe some Arab and mongoloid admixture here and there.

The original conqueror tribes were supposed to be more oriental in appearance. The elites seem to have mixed with Greeks and Slavs quite alot, though. Many people from the Balkans (Orthodox Christians) were made to serve as enslaved elite soldiers due to Islamic rules about not enslaving fellow Muslims.

Pretty sure the thing about not drawing Muhammad is just the puritanical streak in Islam.

tl;dr : t*Rkoids are mutts

turks are a mongrelized race, similar to pardos and mestizos in brazil and mexico

Look at up the turkroach genetic map. They are a race of mongrels that happened to be lifted up by their white side the same way ashkenazi kikes are with their 99% white genetics. Pure Semites are Pure Subhuman just look at the true Semitic Jews and Arabs vs ones with high White Admixture.

I did know that, i'm saying people still call them mudslimes or sandniggers because of the fact they are muslim. No one is actually implying they are arabs. Iranians are still sand nigger yet they aren't arabs.

So similar to America then.

Excellent post, glad to have you on board

There is no royal family in Turkey, it's a republic and it's headed by President Erdogan. Furthermore, none of the photos I've seen of his family look like OP's depiction, nor does he provide a link for so.

Zig Forums has turned to shit.

Have animu putin riding a tiger

Attached: Putin riding a tiger-1.png (663x942, 1.17M)

The persians are indo-european peoples, not subhuman semitic trash.

Think OP means descendants of the (deposed) Ottoman t*Rks. That's what a reverse image search shows up anyway.

I'm shocked, what is the cause of this!?

Modern-day Turks have lots of White blood because they imported many women from areas they conquered to marry, thats why their average IQ even reaches as high 98.
The Persians themselves were originally destroyed by the Mongols, also Central Asians like the Turks, when Genghis Khan got mad and literally went full-genocidal on them. Example.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khwarazmian_dynasty
You forget others like Mesopotamians, Assyrians, Berbers, etc., "Arabs" were never that large a majority, maybe the Yemenite Arabs who were Bronze Age (i.e. people of Sheba, the Sabaeans) at the time and had migrated to other places in the Arabian Peninsula by when Muslims took over did kind of successful during the Rashidun and Ummayyads, but then they were overthrown and later Muslim empires were either mostly or completely dominated by other races. Which is natural, superior usually ends up overcoming the inferior opponent. In fact, because I think Persians used to be Aryans, I think the /r9k/ theory about Femin Virus might be too, see attached.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Revolution
Why are Kurdniggers the highest growing population in Turkey right now? IIRC, the reason Erdogan flooded the gates with shitskin rapefugee emmigrants is because he wanted to make some profit and put pressure on Europe that way.

Put simply, Turks, Persians, Arab (look at Assad with blue eyes for example), they're all mongrels with different levels of different blood, and all are technically linguistic groups not ethnic groups. You'll expect the ones with more Bedouin blood to be more retarded. If you want something to base your scientific beliefs in, use scientific data. The graph I attach is new data from May 2017 showing, based on SNP markers, gene compositions of all significant ethnicity. Use it to tell who is more "Aryan" and who is less, if you want.

And if thats you Kampfy, or any other shitskin, no you still do not get a pass. If youre countries are so good then why dont you stay in them?

Attached: Fate-of-Empires-Arab-Decline-Caused-by-Femin-1.png (485x769 84.17 KB, 83.17K)

Woah really gets your nogging jogging

t*rks are only 1/4th greek, the rest is arab, mountain nigger and mongol

Friendly reminder t*Rks are mongrels

Attached: turks are rapebabbies-brainwashed greeks.png (1851x957, 349.29K)

Huh it didnt attach. Oh well, ill take advantage of a second post to explain
The orange is EEG, aka Early European Farmer blood ("Natufians aka Anatolian Neolithics)
The light blue represents EHG, that is, European Hunter Gatherer (Yamnaya)
The dark blue is WHG (Western Hunter Gatherer)
These are what I remember off the top of my head because they represent the 3 major European ancestries. Others are in general chalcolithic/eneolithic, or other types of hunter gatherers.

TURKEYYYYYY WUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZ WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEE

Attached: turkmens.jpg (736x526 105.38 KB, 118.19K)

Yeah that is true but it isn't out of the realm of possiblity that some Persians migrated to get away from the onslaught and managed to hide from the Mongols.
That's easy they breed quicker than they can deport them. Kurdniggers have a higher birthrate than the rest of turkey.
No I really don't care about who is more aryan between them all I really cared about was seeing if the ottoman's were originally different before being mongrelizated similar to say Persians.

Probably obvious but forgot to post the birth rate. but Might as well have it for some extra reassurance.

Attached: 19897.jpg (400x266, 96.59K)

PKK jr. coming soon

Ottomans are better because if you are sitting in a chair you can put your feet up on them..

True, some did, and some are still sort of dilute, some Iranian ethnicities, some Afghani ethnicities, and other people that live in former Persian territory still look sort of White, not from conquering Europeans and raping their women but because they just stayed breeding with their own. I mean hell, maybe you're one of the rare Anatolians that lived in Turkey back before the Ottomans came and can call yourself an actual non-mongrel Turkish White. If so, congratulations.
Idk, that could be it, there was a period I wasnt being updated on whats happening in Syria while you had still kept /sg/ banned off Zig Forums, but if my information is correct Erdogan doesn't play the ethnicity game if it doesn't benefit him, he's the type of guy that works for his (and his fellow party members) own benefit most of all and doesn't care about whether his country is becoming dysgenic.
I mean, they were good enough to conquer other shitskins so thats not too bad, but I still think is what they looked like.

Listen Kampfy, if that is you, instead of worrying about how White you are or not, how about you go finish that diploma or find a place to work instead of being a lazy NEET all day?

Attached: Tajik_Pamiri_children.jpg (600x450, 72.82K)

Tbh they don't even look that White, lemme see if I have some Whiter ethnicities from that region.

Not the Whitest tbh. Mongols and other Central Asians will do that to you.

Attached: 1024px-Afghani-hazara_of_Day_Kundi_in_2009.jpg (1000x665 135.82 KB, 138.93K)

I'm from britain.

Why not both? Eating turkey legs while resting on your ottoman?

Attached: Infested.gif (400x219, 376.02K)

This could be a clever Turkish lie by a former BO. Why are you so interested in the Ottomans then? And why not just ask >>>/his/ if so? In general they're a ton more intelligent and knowledgeable than the shitheads you, Kampfy, have promoted to prominence here by not banning retarded Neanderthal, Atlantis, etc threads.

You will never be white.

Cause I like history as to why I didn't post this on /his/ is because Zig Forums simply has more activity.

Doubtful. Science is finding out that intellect is passed by fathers, not mothers. In cases of African mongrels, half whites are always more intelligent when the father is white than if the mother is. More likely the higher IQ of turkroaches is a product of European and Mongol soldiers, especially the sexually retarded Spanish (who will have sex with a stump. See Also: Spics) raping the slow-moving sand nigger females.

Kek. I mistook it for a Kurd at first.

Quantity =/= Quality. Here you have to filter through a ton of post by tards with only half an idea about what they're talking about trying to sound smart.

Is this true? Thats very interesting, do you have links and articles about this? I don't know about Spanish though, how would they just get into Turkey like that?

Well this would seem obvious. If a child got its intellect from the mother then we would be much more retarded. This is simply a result of genetics and nothing more. I think your right in that regard in that they are probably he result of Mongols Raping and pillaging.

Because they had a largely white ruling class. The Sultans were mostly Ukranian and the jannisars were all European slaves. The Turkish royal family is unironically whiter then the English royals

Attached: MAIN-MAIN-Prince-Harry-and-Meghan-Markle-1.jpg (441x450 68.95 KB, 42.98K)

*gives u grass*

The British Royal family is from Hanover.

Tbh this thread hasn'the really been that way so far. Got a decent discussion out of it. I remember a quote saying that a group of people that pretend to be idiots will eventually be overrun by actual idiots who think they are in good company. Don't take my word on that though

Then the brits are dumb niggers for voluntarily overthrowing their Stuart king for some Dutch faggots.

Hasn't. Sorry computers been broke for a couple of days.

I admit I still don't know much about genetics. Seeing how, when it comes to higher intelligence helping a family survive and pass on the genes, it is usually the man thats using this intelligence, its possible that natural selection found a way to make it so that the men are the deciding or strongest factor when it comes to the resulting mental capabilities of the offspring. Otherwise, if not for something like epigenetics playing a big role, isn't it only the sex chromosomes X and Y that play a role when it comes to gender? And because of random X-inactivation in females but not males, despite the Y chromosome being smaller than X, males will actually have more genetic product being produced as proteins, which in different ways can lead to advanced intelligence etc. I don't understand how it would work otherwise.

Thank you for the grass.

Only because of me actually contributing tbh. Maybe exception is this , but he said the same thing in that these Greeks and Slavs and Balkans are the ones I mentioned having been enslaved.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
The Janissaries (Ottoman Turkish: ‎ yeñiçeri [jeniˈtʃeɾi], meaning "new soldier") were elite infantry units that formed the Ottoman Sultan's household troops, bodyguards and the first modern standing army in Europe.[3][4] The corps was most likely established during the reign of Murad I
They began as an elite corps of slaves made up of kidnapped young Christian boys who were forcefully converted to Islam,[6] and became famed for internal cohesion cemented by strict discipline and order. Unlike typical slaves, they were paid regular salaries. Forbidden to marry or engage in trade, their complete loyalty to the Sultan was expected

Attached: 51qd0nqzaLL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (500x602 110.48 KB, 108.91K)

In addition to what I mentioned last post this post is also informative.

Biology is weird I would like to do a study about it but it would require a long time to do. Basically the idea would be to get a father who has a job that requires say physical strenth. Then continously get their offspring to do it while newer scientists still research and repeat the cycle to see if the person gradually becomes stronger as time passes on. This way we can prove genetic variation is real. Not only does it take too much time though. Some people would say that it is unethical to attempt this because your oppressing the children.

The formation of the Janissaries has been dated to the reign of Murad I (r. 1362-1389), the third ruler of the Ottoman Empire. The Ottomans instituted a tax of one-fifth on all slaves taken in war, and it was from this pool of manpower that the sultans first constructed the Janissary corps as a personal army loyal only to the sultan.[5]

From the 1380s to 1648, the Janissaries were gathered through the devşirme system, which was abolished in 1638.[10] This was the taking (enslaving) of non-Muslim boys,[11] notably Anatolian and Balkan Christians; Jews were never subject to devşirme, nor were children from Turkic families. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, "in early days, all Christians were enrolled indiscriminately. Later, those from Albania, Bosnia, and Bulgaria were preferred."[12]

They elite core of the ottoman military was white dudes raised in a Spartan like lifestyle

Attached: da2c90f3f63c9c7044482e305791e3f2.jpg (1372x1000 25.04 KB, 162.3K)

This makes me sad when turkroaches have a whiter royal family than my country.

Theyou were basically the Spartans of the ottomans then and they were all white. Also
Not suspicious at all considering Islam hated Jews at the time.

That seems unpractical, unless the (((government))) was to approve a long-time study of recording a very large population to keep track of mutts made to which parents while controlling for other factors like intelligence of the parents, in which case statistics would be enough to help decide if theres proof for it or not. If your theory is so significant as to be the difference between the intelligence of a mongrel from a white dad and shitskin mom and that of a mongrel from a shitskin dad and white mom, then surely micro-biology would have found some evidence about it? That seems like something you can do as an individual scientist with the right equipment. If I decide to become a geneticist I might try it out as a side-product, just in case keep doing your part to research this too please user. Maybe needed data already exists online and soyboys have just not used it in the right way because theyre worried about misogyny or whatever.

Still it never stopped Jews and Arbas being friendly to each other in history, especially during the Spanish Inquisition. If I remember correctly Jews see Arbas as better and more tolerant than Whites. I'm not joking here, why would they think this when Whites were one of the only races who gave them a chance to live in their nations?

Turk rulers like Imkikey are jews fam, why don't you keep up with the times? Thats how the entire middle east originally went from shit to much worse shit. Its also why roaches acted the way they acted during WWI

archive.fo/3SBF8

Attached: longshanks.gif (400x171, 6.44M)

Attached: 1521662484555 (1)-1.jpg (228x216, 50.65K)

Your post is about 900 years too late

Whiter then you Johnny

Attached: download-7.jpg (290x174, 7.98K)

the ottoman turks descend from oghuz turkic nomadic pastoralists (most similar to modern turkmen as in turkmenistan) that interbred with anatolians (basically greeks but also mixed with the indigenous anatolians who were also proto-indo-europeans). the central asian blood is actually minor compared to the anatolian blood, which is why the IQ in western turkey is relatively high compared to other middle easterners that are total shitskins. note that western turkey tends to be more supportive of a secular government in the vein of ataturk whereas eastern turkey is largely islamist

of course, as you mentioned, the ottoman empire did draw all kinds of other races into anatolia- some white, such as the white muslim circassians expelled from russia (and white slaves taken mostly from the balkans and ukraine, mostly white girls taken as sex slaves), but also other muds like north africans and arabs. that, the central asian blood, and a thousand years of islamic inbreeding explain why turks are such dirty muds today

it's also work noting that the parts of turkey with the lowest iq as depicted on your map have the most kurds, kurds are niggers

Attached: gombat_roll_DDD.jpg (620x900 255.22 KB, 119.37K)

So wait a minute
They're basically WE WUZ KAZAKHS?

I know it seems it would take too much effort and even then you would have to hope a specific group of (((people))) doesn'the interfere with the research and ruin the entire experiment.

I think it might be because arabs are also a type of semitic and have hated whites just as much as Jews have. The enemy of my enemy is my friend kinda deal.

This makes sense because a government that treasures religion over the people tend to be shit holes.
This will be Europe's fate if we don't stop the mass immigration. Only without the central Asian blood.
Nothing new and it makes sense where they are the most numerous tends to be the most retarded.

Why would you want that though Kazakhstan hasn't done anything near the level of the ottoman empire. Apparantly there are Germans in Kazakhstan though they are a small minority.

*their

Ottomans were white, so we are white, shill
Clever post. I'll give you that.
No Mustafa, you are not white. No free gibs.

As for you Ahmed, if you are indeed white, your grandparents were white Europeans. You are not a turk if you are white. Your ancestors were kidnapped when they were babies. Your identity and religion are fake! Your DNA is not mongolian or arabic.

Those lands to the south are filled with mainly Kurds it explains why they suck ass at warfare cuz of their shit tier IQ

Turks are a mixed race of Anatolians, Greeks, Balkanites, Arabs and Mongolian Turks.
They are the perfect example of why you should not mix races.

All the high IQ regions are genetically pretty much completely Greeks. Nassim Nicholas Taleb loves to do research on this in his spare time. People like Anzu are basically Greeks larping Turks.

Attached: 1509808161838.jpg (480x720, 67.88K)

KAMPFY WAS A TURKROACH THAT'S WHY TURKROACHES WERE BANNED DURING HIS RULE

THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE GIAOUR

t*Rks have been pouring into Germany for fifty years. Erdoroach isn't sending them away, if anything he's pandering to them and calling on them to have more babies because they're a large voting bloc for him. Plus he's a Georgian not a t*Rk and has been explicitly against ethnic nationalism.

So another kike puppet.

Exactly, (((who))) do you think put him in charge?

Attached: 8AA4E5FD-1181-4DEE-8485-0212990C0A8A.JPG (555x265 77.01 KB, 46.16K)

more

Attached: BDF3233E-2778-4141-842D-0F5FD100CF84.JPG (395x372 77.32 KB, 82.86K)

Arabs and Jews are easy to make deals with. Even if Arab policy was against Jews (or Jewish policy against Arabs), all it takes is some bribes and some favours and you are golden.

They hated and still hate Europeans because of the fact that Europeans actually believe in justice. European civil wars are more or less solely about perceived injustices - be it the English thinking the King was going to force them back into the corrupt Catholic fold, the Hussites opposing corruption and murder, the French opposing their aristocratic elite, or even the Russians fighting for Communism; the actual reasoning was never about putting one guy or another in power, but about setting right some perceived injustice. Now whether or not the Europeans were right in their judgements is another matter entirely; but civil wars in the rest of the world are all about certain families trying to gain power with the masses having to be bought for their support, while in Europe it was radical believers providing the momentum and turning on any leader should he not prove himself sufficiently committed to the cause.

You cannot bribe or make deals with such people, and as such they hate us.

the best way I heard it described was something like "turks are basically greeks larping as central asian steppe nomads larping as arabs"

I'm not even surprised at this point. It always the Jews there is never an exception

cockroach, cockroach
go away
cockroach, cockroach
do not stay

Let's go over your contributions to the thread, oh wise one.

At least you acknowledge the JQ, points for that. You type like an illiterate so I'm guessing you're either inbred or a foreigner pretending to be English.

Make a better thread if you want better responses.