Hate-filled Jew chases Patrick Little outside of AIPAC

hooktube.com/9XWUHE6Ci7A?t=6m38s
Funniest thing I've seen in weeks. This Jew was FURIOUS. Patrick Little made him look ridiculous.

Attached: little (2).jpg (834x1261, 80.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/7btzpi.webm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172845318/#q172845318
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any info to who that jew is?

oy vey

no clue. just some random angry jew trying to infringe Little's right to film in public space in the nation's capital.

I don't know why, but the "WOOOOOO" made me crack up.

Attached: jew jon lieberman.jpg (500x500, 130.43K)

Later he says he felt like a palestinian kid about to get run over by a israeli bulldozer lol.

I know I fucking died

Fuck, he's funny. Like Daffy Duck on redpills. I'd vote for him if I could.

Attached: looneytunes daffy bloodshot.gif (520x360, 262.45K)

Attached: womantorispelling.jpg (475x549, 83.19K)

The woooooooooooo is our new war cry.

I hope one of you niggers webm'd it for christ's sake already taken down.

Wow I didn't expect to like this guy but damn, really pretty entertaining

ITT: TRS

Attached: little trs 3.JPG (770x909, 93.08K)

voting may be worthless but this guy deserves every vote just to drive the yids crazy

Holy shit, that bit with "Can I have my country back, Mr. Hebrew? Please?"

I still had it open, so I saved it. Unfortunately, it's 41mb

And that was just the mp4. The webm is 50+mb.

Someone should edit it, there's a lot of filler

they're not even trying to hide it any more

Attached: little-leftypol.jpg (2000x1417, 446.92K)

wait what? these guys where calling little a jew psyop not that long ago what made them change their tune?

Zig Forums == jews

They certainly are as ugly

lel. still can't understand how Zig Forums didn't recognize Patrick Little as a Zig Forums subversive from the beginning.

Attached: Both-Sides.png (850x400, 85.87K)

A jew or agent of the jews would not be spouting out facts like this which will make normies start to think.
If he gets into the msm election debates, he'll be sharing these facts to millions. It will be the beginning of the end for you.

Here's why you're wrong:

EXACTLY what Patrick Little is doing.

It's over.

This jew/leftypol subversive talking about real facts and not Alex Jones tier Germanic Death Cults/Faceless NWO/Bilderberg/etc. making the frogs gay memes. Sure thing, Shmuley.

Attached: pretendingtoberetarded.jpg (651x1600, 261.69K)

what have you been smoking?

Attached: 1464840451950.png (500x500, 14.75K)

I thought those guys were against him
Does that mean he cucked out or they got cucked into doing it?

Remember:

you're not a REAL nazi if you don't drink goat's blood and get endorsed by TRS

Of course they do. Jews did the same shit in Hitler's Germany. They:

It's over. Your MO is exposed for everyone to see. How will kikes ever recover?

It means all opposition was controlled opposition. They're all working together while feigning in-fighting to confuse anons.

He mentions how Israel stole US uranium to build their nukes and will demand it all be returned, denuclifying Israel
He uses statistics to show Jews hold power over US media, government, and finance, far beyond anything proportional to their population size and accounting for IQ/academic performance.
He demands defunding Israel and using the $3B they get every year be used for a 10 year reparations for slavery payment to blacks, thus removing the black golem from Jewish control and giving them no more excuses for their (blacks) shittiness after they've been given reparations.
You cannot claim these are the actions or ideas of a zionist shill, because they are the very opposite of what such a shill would state.

Are you implying that Hitler was a jew for exposing and resolving Germany's problems or are you saying he was a kike puppet?

Attached: 1470110977366.png (899x899, 784.31K)

So Hitler was a jewish agent?
It's embarrassing that you've exposed yourself so blatantly.

pick one.

I'm saying Hitler fell for the b8 of Zionism as a solution to the JQ and only a kike would expect us to make the same mistake now.

That fucking image made me lol like crazy.

This user is the shill from the other Pat Little threads. he contends that jews want to engineer circumstances where we deport them because then they "win" somehow. It's nonsense and I've seen him pilpul for 100+ posts about it. Just f>>11666378
ilter, you aren't winning any debates with this one

at least i don't drnk goats blood

Attached: trump face funny lol.jpg (550x412, 46.36K)

Me too haha! Really makes me lol. We should blow up a federal building.

I'm just trying to understand his logic but the more he posts the more unhinged he appears.

>Defunding and denuclearizing Israel while removing all jewish influence from the US, thereby dismantling ZOG, and making the US no longer a Jewish ally, leaving Israel alone in the ME, is EXACTLY what the zionists want!
Do yourself a favor - change VPNs and try a new angle of attack, because this is just getting comical.

pic related. stop playing dumb. the plot is exposed. acting as if it isn't is embarrassing. just get a new plan.

Attached: MUH ZIONISM THO.JPG (856x409, 63.94K)

Attached: Patrick Little confronts Zionists outside of AIPAC_edit.webm (202x360, 12.57M)

If he were Spencer, he'd have millions in (((contributions))) already.

Funny stuff. He may be a comedian instead of a politician.

Attached: 1513064246357.jpg (384x576, 85.07K)

God, jews are slow and weak.

Full quality webm: files.catbox.moe/7btzpi.webm

This is fucking great, this stuff needs to happen more often.

The only reason someone would be opposed to jews leaving for israel is that they're not leaving for the ovens. But you seem to think something else.

fucking kikes

Great thing to bring up, why didnt' that work out? Did it have anything to do with an invasion of Europe by Russia and the usa?

You are insane, kike.

Get the fuck out.

geee i wonder what kikes have planned for America and Europe once they're all in the safety of Israel.. hmmm what could it be…

Attached: brainlet 22.png (811x628, 93.49K)

Im sorry, I thought the jews where in camps and ovens, not Palestine, since Israel was founded in 47, 2 years after the war, so where were these jews? in 2 places at the same time?

please die already

no u zoe

Rothschild bought the land in 1917.
Then they convinced Jews to leave for the deserts of Palestine.
Then they made up the lie of Holocaust.
Which justified their puppet-States attacking Germany.
Which resulted in the legal creation of Israel.

Now what do you think they have planned this time? Maybe Greater Israel seeing as with millions of additional Jews sent to the Jewish State their borders must expand even further.

You kikes have one playbook. Why?

Jews were sent after WW2 is over, kike.

I am absolutely certain that wont rip itself apart as they try to out jew each other with to goyim around

Attached: 20baa39fdc84aa5817cb8079359f809421d9cdb5befe142582cffd561dc6f452.jpg (800x800, 63.63K)

Hitler sent 60k Jews to Palestine you uneducated Jew. What was the HAAVARA agreement?

I like how the playbook is actually the deportation of jews, why do you want jews in Europe, rabbi?

Why not send Jews to Madagascar like Hitler wanted? Are you some kinda Zionist shill or something?

Haavara was cancelled and there wete millions of jews in Germany pre and during the war.

YOU said Jews were sent there AFTER WW2.
Hitler sent 60k Jews to Palestine/Israel BEFORE WW2 wrapped up. Fuck off and stay defeated.

Sure, you can do that, but you will have two Israel instead of one, kike.

They were sent there after WW2, you think Israel only has 60k jews Hitler sent? The majority stayed in Germany.

Hitler's plan for deportation was:

Patrick Little's plan is

See the difference?

Hitler only sent 60k Jews to Palestine before ending Haavara. The remaining Jews were victims of the holocaust created by the Allied Forces and later blamed on Hitler. Hmmmm…

Little plan was sending jews to Israel while weakening the AIPAC and thus Isreal, and nope Hitler did not send the SS to guard them.

And the fuck do you imply? The millions of jews survived and were sent to Israel afterwards.

What are you, fucking retarded?

Criminally unchecked

Attached: czeckt.png (837x615, 304.19K)

Attached: 42-Time Auschwitz Escape Record-Holder Demonstrates His Superhuman Jew Speed to Goy's Astonishment.mp4 (202x360, 4.29M)

Patrick Little wants to reward Jews with their own Ethno-State after all the evil they've done against the other Nations? LOL what a fucking cuckold.

u wanna fite me irl bruh?

Go out and bomb their ship and plane midway then, kike.

how is this a response to PL cucking for Jews?

cucks.

You think you can do better than Little, go out and bomb kike plane and ship.

What are you advocating to do to jews?

He's just a schizophrenic autist who shills against Patrick Little all day long every day.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172845318/#q172845318

I'm doing better than Little right now, user.
He has an entire team of marketing and graphicfags promoting him, like Rhodes, but has fallen to a handful of autists like myself. How sad is that?

Well, can you name three problems which Jews primarily manufacture? This way the conversation doesn't go all over the place.

You are spamming Zig Forums and make less and less sense each day.

cry more

White guilt, communism and greed?

It is spamming since the point is the same with no argument.

You remind me of Abatap.

Spot the kike

The only reason kikes are in Israel is because their autistic religious bugmind bullshit. Israel is a sandy hole in the desert that is constantly getting shot at by sandniggers. No sane person would want to live there.

Get them all in one place then turn it to radioactive glass.

A pilpul non answer, what a surprise.

All three of these problems are issues of culture.

is manufactured because Jews believe they're in a spiritual war against whites. It's literally in the Torah. This problem can be solved by replacing their religious culture.
America already has anti-Communism laws. We just need to enforce them and jail every single Commie regardless of race or religion, indefinitely.
is a human flaw we all experience. promoting a culture of restraint and no-degeneracy removes the problem of greed and renders it into a fun past-time.

The JQ is an easy problem to solve and it doesn't require capitulating to Zionist kikes.

then stop engaging me? dumb jew.

Israel just discovered oil in the Golan Heights which will render the Jewish State the new world's super-power. Even Trump is in on this shit.

Also funny how every time a politician starts supporting Zig Forums-like ideas they're imnediately branded a psyop/shill/kike stooge.

Almost like the kikes that make the narratives are afraid you'll vote for them.

Funny how an anti-zionist decides to keep jews in their country and consider an Israel to be an up to be superpower.

You are a kike.

Yeah right up there with India.
Get gassed, fucking kike.

not a reply. you resort to ad hominem to deflect from my actual claims. this is literally pilpul. stay defeated.

not an argument.

You are wrong in that Little opposes both zionism and jews in USA.

Little advocates deporting Jews to Israel which is Zionism.

That is not Zionism.

Zionists wants a national state for a jew, not that all jews must be sent there.

Please stop responding to c0ed0d, you cuckchan brainlet pieces of shit. If you pretend he's not there, he has no power.

Not an ad hom, only a kike will fellate Israel this much.

Since the vote is in just five days, expect him and others to be trying to disrupt 24/7.

This. Filtered the fucker.

Zionism is first the belief Jews have a right to "Israel" and that Jews should be relocated to their "homeland." Patrick Little is a Zionist promoting the same solution as (((TRS))).

debunk my response to you then. or stay defeated i dont really care.

What's a matter with red pilled white men expressing survival in public? Moshe are you scared??

Attached: following 4.JPG (362x692, 36.99K)

Homo what's wrong with looking at as much material as you can? See kikes only push their agenda & silence others. People that eat the red pill watch EVERYTHING they can get their hands on.