Would Zig Forums care to hear about the situation of Greece by the point of view of a university student

Things are becoming worse by the day and we have no one to protect us. Golden dawn doesn't care anymore they have been bought off by the kikes. Commies are running the country and selling everything to the international syndicates of corruption. People are loosing their houses,politicians do not care about the people anymore,our economy is ready to die but people still think it's fine to open a business to a stagnated market.The Ionian sea is the next target of the syndicates they are now taking the oil and every other resource they find destroying the sea and making tourism another lost cause. The sea is almost dead most fish and other sea species are going extinct, people are loosing more jobs than they have lost since 2010 and nobody has a job for granted, agriculture is destroyed, we have no factories to produce anything other than olive oil,cheese and milk. Our land is ruined by the constant drilling and stealing of underground water tunnels and the unlimited amount of chemicals used to make crops grow faster. Our ancient monuments have been left of to die without anybody to protect them from looting(although they have nothing precious left to be stolen from them.) and pillaging. Water is degrading in quality by the year especially in the Islands. People are starting to realize that politicians will never care, and are now ready to hang them in the streets. Everybody hates the US with a passion(not the people although they are cunts). Everybody wants to kill pakis and afgan immigrants and hates them even though they get them because they are paid with nothing more than poverty line income and a rented closet. In the center of Athens people are starting to freak out, the first thing they will do will be to kill the anarchist junkie scumbags and the commies littering the streets that are hiding inside the universities.

Attached: 4fd98a35931d44d78c315cff572f4c125c3eba91c6e83196e7642480040b5f95.mp4 (1200x800 33.95 KB, 186.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antepithesi.gr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I heard that a guy went out in the streets shouting that the commies are stealing everything and the only person that actually cared for the people was Papadopoulos(Last "dictator"). We have been sold off our armies have almost nothing to fight for and our land is ruined. Our army doesn't care enough to fight anyways since Papadopoulos left. I will give it 3 years for things to go to shit when people will be hanging and beating to death politicians not because they said something wrong but because they were politicians.Religion is forgotten and only used as a thing to pass time with.I hope no countryman has to see their country become a shell of corruption and see their land bought out by the international kike infested syndicate although I believe the situation is similar to many places on earth.I hope something protects us from the chaos that is near. And also please stop visiting Greece just let this fucking economy die for the love of god it's not worth our suffering.

Attached: 810933a0726b9a13da2df3dfa603b6222a7ffb543657276821eb18d34ebe960e.jpg (1366x767, 173.72K)

This is ultimately the end phase of the post war order and Anglo puritan ideas

Too sad that the only reason anglos released us was for their own benefits since then we haven't done anything other than watching Turkey and never had a chance to show how great the people of Greece are.

Attached: 1516541862149.png (800x2048, 356.61K)

I'm imagining an old man going down the streets yelling this, and everyone is just giving him a weird stare and ignoring him. Then I'm imagining that most of his family and children are super pozzed too, and no one is listening to him.

Attached: friends.jpg (507x673, 70.26K)

LARP
not greek or uni student

meh whatever you want to believe
ειναι αληθεια ομως

It was actually a young guy and one older person was congratulating him

Malaka.

XA does care. You are the one that is scared and wont work with them. XA fights for Greece but its the stupid mass of Greeks that do not want XA help.
Also if you were involved with XA you would understand the amount of shit thats happening to them. The law is against them, anything they is illegal, even talking is illegal. They have no money anymore because of the trial and Syriza taking away all of their parliament money. You are the one that is fucked.

And do you think them winning would do the country any good if they have no central command and no money to continue the cause or hurt us even more making us a non member of the EU exiling us out if Nato and ready to die in Turkish hands just saying a possibility

if they won the election they will be able to get more parliamentary funding idiot. You do realize its not a sprint. Exiting EU and fighting Turkey happens later once the country is fixed up better.

Stop being a little bitch. I guarantee you are sitting all day after uni, drinking frappe, smoking at the cafe and complaining about how the situation is fucked.

If you gave a shit and considered yourself a nationalist you would join your local and get more involved. But just like every other god damn greek, all you bastards like to do is sit and complain and not do anything.

the fucking NSDAP was in a shitter situation then XA is in now yet they still triumphed.

Get off your ass malaka and go do something rather then cry. Are you in Athens?

No
I am not talking to anyone about my ideas cause they are too extreme for their ears. Fine I will vote for them but I still don't have a good feeling, maybe I will join them if they show me something worthwhile. I will go talk to them.

If you are in Athens go to Piraeus local office and talk to us. You are welcome to voice your concerns or issues. We dont bite unless you are anarchist.

If you are not in athens contact us via.
antepithesi.gr

Come to one of our meetings.

PIRAEUS:
Agios Konstantinos 13 (8th floor)
Friday: 19: 00-22: 00
Tel. 210 4172693, 6980 745805

Why would I be on this board if I was an anarchist also not afraid to post a phone on this website
ok mate

I dont know who you are, you could be a troll for all I know. I could be Kasidiaris for all you know.

It mostly was a joke considering our office got attacked badly with some brothers got injured a few months ago.

αναρχικοι?
I will probably not come to Piraeus but somewhere near the center.

yes,

I would say if you go to the center. Come to one of the youth meetings, its open to the public.

*losing but you would know that if you were a uni student.
2nd pic is Italian

I know it's not Greek but Greeks made these kind of statues first.Here is a better one.
Polite sage for off topic

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX16213690.jpg (533x800, 64.84K)

Not all of these problems are due to kike involvement. You've obviously been mismanaging your country for a long ass time.

Yea right, gold mine in northern Greece, stuck in limbo for over a decade, and you're telling me they're going to drill for oil offshore in the Ionian sea, right. Reality check, Greeks voted in the commie Tsipras and he did nothing for all these years, took them backwards. The only chance Tsipras has of winning next election if he gives citizenship to at least 750k people of voting age, the inbred garbage from the the stans, other than that he will lose and a real political party like ND will win. The tragedy in all this will be anything and everything ND tries to do, Tsipras and his corrupt politicians will put protesters out on the street to burn and break everything, so it will be in a sense futile unless the anarchists and commies are strung up in the streets.

Fool. None of this bullshit would have ever happened if you were able to repent the Turks in the Middle Ages. Nobody's sorry for you and your incompetency.

Rome > Gr**ce

This guy's nose could put an eye out

Ότι σου επιτρέπει να κοιμάσαι τα βράδυα βρωμοκομμούνι.

SOON

How did Golden Dawn sell themselves to the kikes?

He's another demoralization shill encouraging you to abandon anybody and anything that might help with the demographic crisis in the west. Even during the Kampfy era they were actively shilling for Macron in France for (((reasons)))

Well now, maybe going to war with Mussolini wasn't the best idea, was it?

Attached: i-needings-bailout-pls.png (944x720 55.64 KB, 487.18K)

They didnt. They took all their money away, they put them in jail and they try to stop them from doing anything. They have bribed a few parliament members and they have left. They are the traitors, anyone that still is with XA is still good.

All the weakling traitors have been weeded out.

The disposable Gr*Ek knows no humility, user.

Attached: 1521918871393.jpg (702x489, 80.34K)

I do feel bad for OP though. It's not like he was ever involved in any of the political decisions Greece has made, he and others like him are just suffering the consequences.

You subhuman roach. You wannabe nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy t*Rkoid. How dare you open your big lipped, cum gargling, cocksucking mouth?

You are human trash, Kemal """Kara Boga""" t*Rkman. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Anatolia can ever prosper. Crawl in to the African jungle you wish you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Cyprus and rape some goats, as is in the t*Rkoid nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Papadopoulos and Xerxes a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. t*Rkoid obsession with being black is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution t*Rkey has made to the medical field. The MUH DIK sentiment in the average roach t*Rkoid is both an early warning sign of faggotry in children, and cuckoldry in adults.

Take your t*Rkoid hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of cheap booze and kfc slabbed on your face every morning will make you black. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You wannabe nigger.

You make Arabia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Latin American muttland of the Mediterranean.

Go fertilise the ocean with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wannabe nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Great white sharks. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a t*Rkoid "warrior" provided for a family.

Die, t*Rkoid. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: roach.png (606x381 730.88 KB, 65.68K)

t. ahmet

Attached: turkcirclejerk.jpg (500x396 58.29 KB, 26.85K)

About that time for the fire to rise.
There has to be legit movements out there that aren't controlled by kikes.

Venetians ruined it first.

Is this OC? If so, its now copypasta.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAH-5.png (294x373, 205.35K)

REMOVE GYROS remove gyros you are worst greek. you are the greek idiot you are the greek smell. return to crete. to our greek cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bulgaria we will never forgeve you. hellenized rascal FUck but fuck asshole greek stink armenia hayk hayk..1460 best day of my life. take a bath of dead greek..ahahahahahVIENNA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 1453.bynzantium we kill the king , bynzantium return to your precious italia….hahahahaha idiot greek and armenian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE GYROS FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+pakistan+georgia+ukraine=kill armenia…you will ww1/ recep ivedik alive in turkey, recep ivedik making film of . fast film recep ivedik. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of ivedik… you are ppoor stink greek… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

recep ivedik alive numbr one #1 in turkey ….fuck the armenia ,..FUCKk ashol greeks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. recep ivedik aliv and real strong wizard kill all the greek farm aminal with film magic now we the turks rule .ape of the zoo mp toni blair fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and albania wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. turkey greattst countrey

Attached: 1512346689154.jpg (807x682, 87.49K)

Is this copypasta too? Or are you people just writing all this on the spot?

Good luck bruh. Hang the politicians, hang them all!

Just wait and chill for the end times. Greece has lovely beaches. Diogenes, my favourite greek, can help.

Attached: 77c586_6371626.jpg (1700x1249, 692.21K)

Yeah, but it is difficult to get an actual movement running, when money is fiat currency which the kikes and shills can print indefinitely because they own almost all central banks privately and thus can fund Saturn, kike and kike shill friendly movements with huge sums of money, which they can print indefinitely. It also does not help when the authorities are fundamentally against everything you stand for, namely the masonic Saturnail kike/kike shill agenda and when those same authorities have a monopoly on violence and covert use of mental warfare.

This is concrete, objective, factual information.

…opposing the masonic Saturnial kike/kike shill agenda..*

:*(
op here

Υποβόσκησε περισσοατερ.

Shill: "hate Greeks goy", Greek-blackpill
Let's break it down. When you are done reading this, report the shill.

False. GD is on trial for being a "terrorist organization" with 0 proof. All greek MSM post nothing about GD, unless it's negative because they fear GD will win the elections.

Being at work =/= working