NIGGERS IN LONDON

NIGGERS IN LONDON
Cyclist filmed in terrifying 'zombie-killer' knife attack on motorist in broad daylight in South London
This is the terrifying moment a cyclist pulled an enormous 'zombie-killer' knife on a driver in broad daylight in south London.
The terrifying dashcam footage shows a blue Volkswagen drive out into London Road, Croydon, forcing a cyclist to swerve to avoid being hit.
With the car stuck in a line of traffic and unable to move, the enraged cyclist pulls a massive blade out and launches a frenzied attack.
Brandishing the knife, he kicks the vehicle and slashes at the windows while the driver cowers inside.
standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-furious-cyclist-pulls-massive-zombie-knife-on-car-in-south-london-a3852896.html
archive.is/KsuXh

Attached: london-road-knife-incident.jpg (968x681, 52.69K)

London and Paris are more African than the US is despite the US having far far more niggers. What a strange thing. Although, I have been thinking that this problem would still exist in an all while population as there were many cuthroat robbers and tough ne'erdowells about that raped and stole by various means throughout the ages.

Attached: ad835dedea00ea21.jpg (800x800, 99.75K)

The nigs in the US are much more tamed compared to the actual savages being shipped to the Europeans

If only he had a one ton motorized steel cage he could use to knock the attacker out of the way… Why the fuck does he exit the vehicle?

Kill your self scum. You do not belong here.

the eternal state of the Anglo

Someone has to keep those damn zombies in line.
genome specific virus will whiten England again

user, you don't want him to be charged with racist murder, now do you?

checked and kekked

Image being such an emasculated bitch that you have a car and protect yourself inside there but still cower in fear at the sight of some nigger with a knife.

Attached: 1512663499323.gif (249x266, 166.7K)

I saw a nigger with a KFC menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of SoHo in the rain
He was looking for the place called the Colonel's
For to get original recipe and some wings

Ek-oook, niggers of London
Ek-oook
Ek-oook

You hear him screeching around your kitchen door
You better not let him in
Little old lady got muh-dicked late last night
Niggers of London again

Ek-oook
Ek-oook
Hunh

(solo)
He's the nappy-headed gent
Who ran amok in Kent
Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair
You better stay away from him
He'll rape your grandma, Jim

Hunh, I'd like to receive his gibs
Ek-oook

Better to die a lion than live a thousand days as a lamb. Plus even in the UK, I think that would be a stretch. Vid related demonstrates the proper handling techniques for these apes.

Attached: RemoveMonkey.mp4 (636x360, 907.41K)

jej, as much as i love the word nigger, calling them apes, chimps and monkeys is so much funnier and seems to trigger them just as much

Holy Fuck, WTF is wrong with you Brit bongs???

To be fair he had a great big fucking meat cleaver, secondly if you so much as look at a black funny your liable for arrest and months of correction.

The English have been pretty much on a one way ride to extinction and the vague last chance of hope of its survival went when Thatcher smacked back the gains of the National Front when she pretended to be a based and fashy Conservative only to go onto flood Britain with 10s of millions of hostile monkeys and Indians as her Finchley Road jew masters instructed her.

A bot like the USA orange kike Trump, all his supporters thought he was 'based and fashy', so they went back to sleep after he won,not realising they signed their official death warrant.

jew mind-controlled Conservatives are pretty much as dangerous to the West's health as any Neo-liberal marxist.

no archive
no webm

Fuck off with this demand for WebMs
You want one do it yourself, your on a board that has been systematically gaslighting and abusing every7 single user on here for 3 years and along comes some cunt who attacks good content just because the video was youtube
Do you think Kikefy and his isreali crew destroyed all info to respect our anonymity they extracted from every user on here?

I wonder if kampfy changed nigger to a monkey, instead of double redditor, people would had protected it :^)

fuck off intl

Quality thread, bump

kek fucking brits

Looks like a staged psyop. The anti-knife psyop is in full swing and these incidents are being shown daily to keep the momentum up. Just yesterday in Scotland, two cops were allegedly stabbed, one in the neck (a woman OF COURSE - more sympathy value). This is an extraordinary event given that in the past 5 years or so, not a single Scottish cop has been stabbed. Now at the height of anti-knife psyop, two supposedly get stabbed. (((COHENCIDENCE)))?
Also, who carries a fucking "zombie knife"? They're used in Hollywood movies for the same reasons they're used in psyops - shock value.

And if you don't believe this just ax roseanne.
Kek

Good thing they banned guns tho, someone might have gotten hurt or killed.

Why didn't the motorist draw his pistol? That's how we do in Arizona

Blacks pretty much do this every day, only the jewish media almost never ever covers it with CCTV if you can see they;re black.
In the last 10 -15 years the Anglo goy has been made to believe the only immigrants that do anything wrong are "oy vey da muslims" and white 'racist nazi' Polish immigrants.

So you may have a point with the psyop thing, mainly because I was shocked they shown such a clear image of a black criminal on the mainstream media, it was on BBC, ITV CH4 and Sky news today.

Up till now since 1960, no black crime is reported when it so obviously is a black man doing it

In the UK our guns are way too big to fit into a pissy little hatchback car ^)

Why aren't dangerous zombie knifes banned?

So Britons can defend themselves in the coming zombie niggapocalypse

Just kidding they'll ban these blades just before the jews start seeding the clouds to induce the day

Attached: goonmeme.png (600x600, 143.37K)

But it's a "fantasy" weapon. It's made of brittle trash steel from China, and is about as sharp as a spoon. A tightly rolled newspaper would be more dangerous.

low quality news op

How to properly op a newsarticle thread:

I am not the nig video in the video, I cannot tell you why his knife he produced didn't meet your requirements…

So what you're saying is that you're the nigger in the video.

With enough force, that would break skin and enter flesh.

how quintessentially british

So would a pointy stick

reported to the MI6 for instigation of violence

From the cutthroats you mention, to get data on Whites, you must subtract the Jews such as Aaron Kosminski (born Aron Mordke Kozmiński), a Jew among those who had worn out their welcome in Poland and hence moved as parasites to England.

As Jack the Ripper, Koxminski cut more than throats.

He was a prime suspect of police Inspectors in London at the time (1888), and in 2014 Kozminski's DNA was found on the garment of one of the butchered prostitutes.

Graffiti found near where a woman was cut to death said;
''The Juwes are the men that Will not be Blamed for nothing"

Pic related

Attached: Jack Ripper.jpg (450x394, 35.56K)

LoL
Lord-a-ave mercy, i been spook sprung
I best go hide in massas house and hide before poleece come calling now

If I were in London, I'd be terrified to do anything. You're far more likely to suffer legal repercussions in Khan's London if you defend yourself from someone threatening you than the person who is doing the threatening. London is fucking terrifying and I completely understand why these people act like beta cucks. They aren't afraid to defend themselves. They're afraid of what their government will do to them if they do defend themselves. This is the ultimate (((goal))) for the Western world, make whites cower in fear when they are assaulted.

Typical nigger behavior, where are your teeth britbongs?

Attached: c8e.jpg (1280x720, 74.77K)

Niggers are 12% of the US population and commit at least 50% of murders. The psychology of niggers and whites is so different that we can't do meaningful rehabilitation in the prison system - it's like trying to design an obedience course that works for dogs and cats. Public education has been systematically dumbed down to obtain equality of outcome. Jewish influence and white altruism has created hell on Earth for white men.

The video doesn't show what occurred just before - which is likely the nigger attempting to rob the guy before he drives off.
He should have reverse over it.

They're fresher imports.

Whoa, whoa, whoa…just wait a minute here…
Weren't they told to bin those knives?

Attached: CatLaugh.jpg (450x300, 14.19K)

video from the article

Attached: c4h39y1pFtosklQ-.mp4 (636x360, 2.84M)

(checked)

nice quads of truth

Attached: viewing goggle.jpg (437x458, 55.62K)

kek

Jesus Christ, niggers…really?

14/88
yes, really

The man in the car looks like an arab to me. Also how did no one attack that drugged up nigger from behind? One hit with a baton on the head…

It's because the united states is a massive country and their niggers are concentrated in parts of the south and in urban ghettos. You can easily avoid blacks and spics if you stay away from cities.

Attached: african-american-population-map.png (2468x1563 155.91 KB, 1.03M)

Attached: 2015 races and ethnostates of America.png (1888x5504, 711.94K)

Imagine being this neurotic.

And if you go charging up to random cars (especially in the south) you wont live very long. He has a knife and is attacking you. Game on.

Attached: steering_wheel_holster_mount_Toyota_Tacoma_2003_66195__76899.1410978707.1280.1280.jpeg (696x531 52.78 KB, 474.34K)

that's a good infographic

If it's viral enough they will have to cover it. But they will usually edit it to be as brief as possible and outright lie about some aspects of it.

got some links for this man? I'm interested.

They're fleeing London as fast as possible into the countryside. Then along comes their pet monkeys and the NHS helps making sure every surgery is full of diversity.

Basically the towns are now so third world that people with money are fleeing them and destroying the country villages.

Hey britbongs, start stealing guns from the nog gangs

Another day in the jungle.

Attached: nigggers.JPG (966x947, 61.01K)

Use the butt of the knife you fucking nigger, Jesus.
Really, fucking REALLY!
Sub 90 IQ, should marry the nigger

Kill yourself kike.

If it's an anti-knife psyop why would they demonize a precious nigger?
If it was a psyop it'd be a white guy.

Nigs here have a risk of getting shot if they try to rob the wrong person.

Attached: DcJx3G-VMAA4iPn.jpg (640x640, 37.25K)

Then it's 100% a psyop. Firstly because the BBC showed the guy's face - the standard policy of the BBC is to erase any racial identifiers from crime reports - even when the suspect is still on the loose and an accurate description is essential to catching him. This therefore, flies directly in the face of their policy. And furthermore, journalists in the UK have a policy of not identifying racial minority suspects, it's right there in their union code of conduct! The reasoning is "community cohesion", which translated basically means "not allowing Whites to realize the danger presented by minorities".
So yeah, the fact that msm showed it without blurring the fucker and turning his skin white is a sure sign of kikery afoot.
Obvious motivation: support the knife-grab.

Oh, and to answer the question "why a black guy if it's just about the knife grab? why not a white guy?"
They show a black assailant precisely to tap into the undercurrent of fear Whites are experiencing in relation to violent minorities. Even the left-wingers understand that Blacks are massively more violent per capita. The BBC and journalists in general can forego "community cohesion" censorship for this special occasion, to maximize the public's fear of knives and ensure the public "reaction" in problem > reaction >solution (knife ban) is loud and clear, a begging to ban knives.

If it's going viral they won't try to hide it. They have to pretend they're not corrupt so they show you what they have to show you.

That's simply not true.
Rape gangs and various murder of White boys by Pakis went viral a decade ago and was completely ignored.

Never thought about that angle, seems we've still got some bright minds in this place, despite the influx.

A B S O L U T E L Y D I V E R S E

Attached: here_comes_diversity.jpg (451x455, 41.02K)

They are even more dangerous than cubans, gee.

The Standard article claims the knifeman managed to smash the passenger window and that's why the driver fled.
I'm trying to find out the source of the video, no credit for the 37 second (777) video is given in the standard article.

In Greenock, no less.

Maybe it was Faslane's rays getting to them.

Dumb fucking cuck deserved to get stabbed

underrated

Attached: mutt.jpg (431x431, 66.89K)

You gotta remember that a half of the 12% of nogs in America (the males) commit about half the violent crime of the entire country.
They're overachievers when it comes to being human scum.
So you take those concentrated chocolate crime monkeys in a place where people are huge passive pussies and quickly the area is easily overrun with stabbings by rape apes.

Slamming the blade on the window trying to break it instead of using the other end… gave me a good chuckle.

Looks like he had an panic attack. He was clearly trying to get out of the area, you see his car crash into the van around 0:32 but couldn't think clearly because he wasn't prepared.

I'm from USA and don't know much about British culture. Why didn't he just shoot the monkey like we do here?

After watching this a few times, the driver knows the nog, they're going to kill the driver and doubt we'll ever hear about it

Gun laws, and alot of PC bullshit would be my guess.

what are you gonna

do

about

it

fagit?

Oh, what kind of guns are they allowed to have?

That's was the opposite. Most European niggers came from places you get a betting by your elders if you do anything out of line, this lulled Europeans into a false sense of security as most niggers were tamer than the crack bay hybrid of the US and perfectly apt at doing jobs nobody else wanted to (under white/middle eastern supervision of course), worse most of the money they were making they were morally obligated to send back to whatever godforsaken hellhole they crawled out of because the village invested in them by bribing the local officials for them to get job permits (as legal circuit work emigration between ex-colonies and colonial powers always existed). They knew they had to work hard and for that they needed to be obedient. It didn't prevent occasional black rage but it prevented the worst of it. They often had family back home and wanted to go back latter and be an elder to beat up young kids and tell them to go work their off in europe so they could enjoy life…

Niggers coming in since 2000 are different, they're true ferals pillagers from the african wasteland that came on their own and only for gibs due to ideas the burgeoning MSM and internet have spread (largely US gansta culture) and is now permeating the gigantic African slum cities created by NGO aids and unrestricted breeding habits.
Add second and third gens (that leftist school system systematically lies too, telling them they can be astronauts and everyone has the same chances. Then reality kicks in and they can only do the same shitty jobs their dads/grand dads did because they're niggers with an IQ average of 78 if they didn't inherit white genes from previous coal-burning/oil-drilling. So they turn to criminality. Those that did inherit white genes understand they can play the diversity leftist card and do to the fullest. The irony) and you have the situation.

Which is why unregulated immigration to the EU is so fucking dangerous. Only the most fucked up of beaner gangs are at the level of what is coming by boatloads…

Nail guns?

he'd have a gun in US numb nuts

wait. i recognise that dude from telly

Attached: Checked.gif (500x283, 258.62K)

Imagine being a faggot who still posts toewhore on a politics board.

Not avoid, it's just that the ones elsewhere are more "domesticated"
they still need to be removed entirely though.

in OKLAHOMA. we can NOW POINT a firearm at a criminal LEGALLY AS A SECONDARY MEASURE TO PREVENT ESCALATED CHANCES OF BLOODSHED '' but it doesn't count if you flip the nigger off first SO YEAH EUROPEAN BROTHERS BIN THAT KNIFE AND SPREAD THEM CHEEKS
PART AND PARCEL

bin that newspaper goy

HE Might HAVE A GUN but the chances of the nig nigging PUFFING UP GETTING LOUD DISPLAYING HOMOEROTIC MACHISMOS POSTURERINGS gives the average person ample opportunity to DISPATCH THE THREAT …. remember the scene FROM THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY 'bath house "
if your gonna shoot shoot don't talk about it

Lel