Fellow brainplanets of Zig Forums

Fellow brainplanets of Zig Forums

How do you get by day to day in this world of politics when you know that everyone you meet and talk to on any given day is essentiallly a different species than you?

Do you ever daydream about meeting someone IRL and you both finally communicate on the same level, and light bursts through the windows into the dark void in your mind?

Attached: tfwskynet.png (1636x1691, 1.07M)

I'm a libertarian with a 140 IQ living in NY

Attached: 32782633_2159072224119867_8174117311762923520_n.jpg (606x960, 45.24K)

I used to have hope, but now I drink those thoughts away and am currently waiting for the long sleep. Sage cause today might be the day.

It will happen to you, user. It's even cooler when it's the opposite sex. There are more of us out there than you think. Manifest it, use the rest of that brain that sits idle most of the time.

Please don't do it, user. Your people need you and your abilities, no matter how much you may undervalue them.
Made you some OC because Zig Forums does love you.
Don't do it, faggot.

Attached: KRUPP STAHL.jpg (1600x1066, 644.36K)

Not when 3 Somali refugees come inside your home in the early hours in the morning, rape your brother and mother. And can't do a thing about it when I live 1k miles from them. I will only regain hope when a law passes saying we can openly hunt the nigger animal again.

Until then, it's vodka and a handgun.

I've felt directly responsible for death of others before without being directly responsible, if that makes sense. That's also a shitty fucking suicidal feeling and no one else understands it. Killing yourself because of things outside of your control is the pussy way out. You think you are here because life is easy? No, it's a challenge, a really hard one.
Save that hate for the right opportunity, no point going to jail for taking out some vermin in an obvious manner.

I did meet a Zig Forumsack once in real life, the conversations get boring after a while. I find it funner to show normies the truth, you will open many eyes if you try. Still waiting for that redpill gf though.

P.s. be there for the rest of your family at least. You have nothing more strong in life than family and people.

You can always make them if you know one that's already aware of some parts of the puzzle. E.g. 9/11 or some parts of the JQ etc.

OP here, first reply to thread. I will only post with this ID. Love how brainlets just come into a thread and start speaking to replies as if they are now the OP. All part neochan culture i suppose.

Attached: Sumerian.png (742x1045, 728.15K)

bitching about an anchored'' thread
Op is still a faggot

Not here to squabble with people needing an outlet for balancing their inherent emotional confusions.

I just posted that to make it known. I realize the thread is anchored, as it should be.

I will check in periodically for anyone who can respond to the message within my OP. No riddle, no hidden text. Its plain and simple.

Attached: archive_091_0x08C.png (193x170, 32.84K)

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

I'm too old for cartoons

was rhetorical you brainlet

Kys

Also think my id might be different now.

Attached: archive_091_B.png (222x198, 42.92K)

Nope still same, wasnt time yet.

You are such a faggot, no Zig Forumsack would want to talk to you in real life

Get the shit rope Ricky

Females are "'clay'", user. She was molded by males before you and can molded into whatever you want.
Protip: redpills are for White males only.
Women are not men, do not think like men, do not act like men, so do not project male expectations onto her. They are "eternal children". They need 3 C's: cook, clean, and children. Train her to cook, give her a nest and train her to clean it, and give her your seed and train her to raise your children. After 12, the boys are your responsibility to mold into men and warriors. Your girls will be molded by your wife, whom you've already trained in 3 C's. Do not let women influence your boys, and do not let (((culture))) influence your family which you built.
Her shit-tests are lifelong and should always be addressed with dominance. Your job is to bring order and structure to her child-like mind. She may require literal spankings as punishment, which also doubles as a sexual turn-on for her, which may result in children which keeps her sated and occupied, reinforcing the cycle.
It's amazing how they subconsciously accept their role once you demonstrate leadership. She is here to serve you as your help-mate, so give her what she needs to do her job. You just have to identify a woman you'd like to perform that role. Trust your instincts.
Sage for related but off-topic topic and ultimately shit Zig Forums tier bread. Op is a faggot.