French President Macron Calls President Trump's Tariff Decision 'Illegal'

French President Emmanuel Macron is calling the U.S. decision to levy tariffs on the European Union “illegal” and a “mistake.”

archive.fo/X56rn
time.com/5297934/emmanuel-macron-donald-trump-tariffs/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x533, 324.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mPfDF
thediplomat.com/2018/05/ahead-of-trade-talks-trump-slaps-more-tariffs-on-china/
afp.com/en/news/205/china-lowers-tariffs-rejects-us-trade-war-escalation-doc-15h87z1
archive.is/2r0EC
speedqueen.com/
forward.com/news/national/370369/in-100-days-a-new-jewish-elite-rises-under-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive broke due to EU new data law notice:
archive.fo/mPfDF

Bitch boy macron is too pussy to do anything. All he does is threaten. He threatened to import 200M "Africans" into the EU. He said the nations of EU don't basically exist anymore. He has said enough shit to be shot without trial. But hey, keep yapping while the streets burn you double nigger macron bitch boy. Lubricated asshole make up faced bitch boy.

Attached: 5.png (431x431, 489.19K)

Can't wait to see 8gag Pol niggers talk shit about Trumps tariffs, seeing now that 8gag Pol is sooo anti Trump.

My interests > Your interests

Nah. They'll likely avoid this thread altogether as it cracks their narrative and they rather not see it bumped.

t. butt hurt non American.

my macron bitch boy rant continues! MACRON! The jupiter cucklord, watch as he prostrates himself at mere golems not noticing that his pals in the NWO have about as much agency as a kike dreidel spinning endlessly as some kabbalistic pilpul masters spin some more kekist number magic at us. Oh yes. The big witch master in france (adieu white flag hello gay nigger pic related) isnt little beaming moonchild buttbuddy macron liter pepsi dispensing mouth foamer, ahem, Macaroni, no the jews as always are in charge wrecking french white idiots as they look to the march of tyranny to cope!

Don't really see what's good about this.
America is fucking over the E.U. and the E.U. will retaliate by fucking over America.
It all hinges on where the kikes want the axe to fall.
In 4 years (or 8 if Trump is re-elected) they'll usher in a democrat and overule the tariffs in the name of "peace" and the status quo will be preserved.
Colossal waste of time. Then again, I'm not a politician. Maybe they got reasons to pull shit like this. For the little guy, it all sounds like dick-waving.

Attached: gay nigger AIDS.png (1399x812 287.69 KB, 74.18K)

>not letting your country be exploited by (((free trade))) is "fucking over" another country

Attached: 1527873131497.png (1440x960, 160.17K)

what a barely coherent rant, but checking the thoth/kek beauty of those digits

If we're being honest, the tariffs being levied against the EU are almost entirely motivated by Iran and the EU's disinclination to follow israeli-dictated policy there. It's also backwards to start the trade war when you have so little means of production. Must be very confident they have absolutely no other alternatives to soak up exports or that their exports need to stay at the current level to the letter.

The motivation for the EU tariffs is their reluctance to fall in line when it comes to Iran trade, Russian natural gas pipelines and purchases, and funding their own occupation by spicnigger snipdicks.

Some allies. Where were these allies after a devastating hurricane? Where are these allies when it comes to reciprocal trade? Where are the allies after all the resources and support America has given to them for all these years. They spit in our face. They dump steel on our markets, let illegals pass unhindered through their countries into ours, they tariff the fuck out our goods. If these are our allies, who needs enemies?

You think this shit is about exploitation?
It's strong-arming. It's cutting E.U.s clients in the US while cutting Americas clients in the E.U.
Maybe I posted sounding like an idiot but I was being sarcastic. I DO know the purpose of shit like this mainly because it happens all over the E.U. in micro-scale and southern Asia in a larger scale.
>but raise the prices on both through (((inflation))) and chalk it up to the trade embargos
Earlist example I can remember was 30 years ago. For nearly 30 years they play out shit like this and you find yourself paying more and more for basic crap with no reason.
We're producing MORE oil worldwide than we ever did while it's consumption is going down, yet the prices are going up every week. Ever wonder why?

Yeah, they can spice it up anyway they want, that's not lie I'll swallow. We've been on this road before and it ends with the little guy getting fucked while the (((market)) licks lips.

America does not give out "resources and support" benevolently. It has been brutally occupying its "allies" since the Second Zionist War.
You actually have to have something someone wants to buy. Why would anyone buy an American car over a European or Japanese one? Why would they buy GMO frankenfood? America signed onto a deal where it occupies and brutalizes much of the world for the privilege of trading worthless paper for real goods that foreign countries have dedicated their infrastructure and national labor to producing.

Then allies is a false premise to begin with.

This is why Trump was elected. The globalists can neck their selves, same thing with the EU thinking they have any power over us.

Trade with all nations, alliance with none.
– George Washington

Unfortunately for us, the US has all the cards here, since its economy is not exports-driven (like the EU's is).

Probably depends on how willing China is to pick up America's slack. Their zerg hive is pretty much the only consumer base low end enough to buy American products.

And trade will no longer favor them.

What low end American products are you talking about??

We're likely reaching the push point where it wasn't favoring them in any event, since Washington insists they not buy Russian gas or build an end-around pipeline to bypass zionist client states of Jewmerica or to abandon all of their oil interests in Iran to be gobbled up by the Chinese.

Agricultural exports and automobiles.

How are they "low end"…
AFAIK, our agriculture isn't bad but our cars aren't the best. You're forgetting that we produce most of the tech around the world, not manufacturing it but designing it. Hence the ban removal on ZTE since their extensive use of Intel products in their devices, among other parts.

American food products are largely banned in Europe and Russia because they are full of GMOs.
It's not 30 years ago. Intel is an israeli company.

Fake news.

thediplomat.com/2018/05/ahead-of-trade-talks-trump-slaps-more-tariffs-on-china/

China is also bending the knee.

afp.com/en/news/205/china-lowers-tariffs-rejects-us-trade-war-escalation-doc-15h87z1

Sounds largely irrelevant unless you think there is a shortage of domestic t-shirts, stationary bikes, and dishwashers in China. Do we even make washing machines in the US anymore?
Of exclusive interest to the jet-set investment class, to be expected of Trump.

And what law, recognized by the US, was broken exactly?
Want to avoid a repeat of the 30's, get rid of the jews BEFORE they make a mess of everything on their way home with their matzoball.

Attached: Hmmm.gif (400x300, 58.73K)

Itsgoing to lead to economic collapse which I approve

The GMO food topic is something very very in depth that must finally be exposed to the true means behind it.

Youve got to be kidding. Kenmore, general electric and whirlpool are the finest makers of house appliances in the world.
As for clothes, American brands are very sought after in Asian countries.
Its a market US companies will be able to get into after being cut out of for so long. To spin this as something negative truly shows where your loyalty lies, and its not in the interest of Americans.

Don't hold your breath. Actually, please do.

How the fuck is a tariff illegal, especially when he is talking about someone else's country.

"Hey i heard that you make your kids pay a quarter when they bring in junk food, thats ILLEGAL!"

"Well its not your house and you dont get to make the rules in something that you dont live in or own."

Basically countries want free rides and to be able to sell their shit with impunity. Fuck these niggers. Could you imagine people trying to say this in medieval times? That shit would get them laughed at. Now its basically "Do anything others dont like and its illegal". So please someone explain to me how a country taxing imported goods, a thing that has been done since forever now illegal and who made this illegal (UN is not a world government, fuck them)

They aren't, but what I asked was if they were made in the US. A second question would be who, exactly, is making them in the US?
A "brand" is nothing. It's just a label that gets marketed right and sticks if people like the quality. I can't remember the last "American brand" clothing I bought that wasn't made in China, Vietnam, Haiti, or some other foreign country.
Not with the jewish investment class that hollowed out this country in the first place. I am more concerned with property, employment, and a settling of accounts over here on behalf of the White race than I am for Ford Motor Co. getting a reduction in the share percentage they have to fork over in joint ventures.

One of the delusional true believers shows his ugly face

good news death to the banking jews

Attached: posting guide 8ch.png (568x800 287.53 KB, 125.03K)

When I see Macron I think Mary Kay.
We have to make him perfect.
He and Trump were so bros. Pity.
We eat Freedom Fries again.

This was on CTV news as well. Some jewess was accusing Trump of making it illegally

You have that backwards. The US wants to violently occupy nations, go to war against them, interfere in their domestic politics, terrorize their civilian populations, puppet narco governments, and it wants to do all of this while trading functional toilet paper for real goods. It wants the countries it does this to to dutifully buy nigger-made inferior American products out of pity or noblesse oblige, it's hard to tell which. Then it gets butthurt if these other countries start coming around to the [correct] conclusion that being an ally of the US isn't worth it.

The only reason these countries are allies with the US – putting themselves in harms way for geopolitical goals that don't matter to anyone but American kikes – is because they get market advantages that aren't reciprocal. Other wise, it is infinitely simpler to just stop having a beef with American jewry's geopolitical enemies.

His predecessor bombed Lybia because he didn't want to pay back a loan, and now there are open-air slave markets as well as an invasion.

WINNING
stay MAD bitches YOU NEED US MORE THAN WE NEED YOU
GLOBALIZATION get FUCKED

If you possess the means of production, then whoever does not is the dependent. It might not be pretty, but the factories, the machinery, the knowledge base will still be standing in Germany, Japan, China. It didn't pull up stakes and leave 40 years ago over there.

They're not importing and exporting things due to surplus and shortage. They're doing it to fuck around and create fake jobs in transport, handling and regulation.
Places like the US and Canada as leading oil producers, are importing oil… as they're exporting. Not to be refined somewhere else, just for the sake of making import/exports high.

It's wealth equalization because the US has basically a resource heavy continent to itself with enough people to mine it. Half their policies are based around charity. Like importing from the 3rd world 1-2 million people a year.
Not for job qualifications, it's stated reasoning is raising other races standard of living by getting to live in the US.

Your bullshit doesnt fly my dude.

archive.is/2r0EC

Attached: 1520728114435.jpg (777x7104 221.09 KB, 2.4M)

You are right. It is jewish endorsed speculation and predatory market practices. How many thousands get busted for financial fraud. Why do people let these guys do it in the first place? Cults my nigga. Pedovores and satanic shit. Please wake up dear reader.

You seem real jumped up about the prospect of hurting White people. Par for the course with niggers.

Go to your supermarket and you'll see 20 kinds of apples imported from all over. Even if your local area produces apples. A country over has your local apples. It's swapping for the novelty and diverse foreign sounding choices.
Cars are traded and swapped, even when that means all the parts and repair tools will need to be endless traded between the countries as well. Countries should stop fucking around and use their domestic market.
Otherwise it's an easy excuse for globalists to usurp sovereignty through trade commissions that pass "universal" laws.

Dismantling the hold the EU has over Europe via trade would be the best thing to happen for white people in a long time.

Kikes aren't white.

They sure aren't.

Attached: 56percentInvadesEasternEurope.jpg (1920x1080 145.5 KB, 448.1K)

Tariffs aren't illegal.
If China doesn't give a fuck about WTO rules than neither should the US.

That pic is gay af.

Stay salty, jew.

Attached: Shut (your) Shithole.jpg (480x480, 60.31K)

It's the jews who aren't on board with Trump sanctioning EU companies and countries for refusing to cut trade ties with Iran? Interesting. Filtered.

Attached: Be afraid.jpg (650x424, 132.18K)

Yeah and we have had so much peace and prosperity in the age of Globalism…

I don't get what I'm supposed to be looking at in the first half of the 3rd picture.

They can't do shit. America has so many bases and spooks on European soil it's not even funny. Just look at what Snowden revealed. There's an American gun to the head of every European leader if they don't shut their goddamned mouths.

Did Europe cease to exist, you fucking nigger?
How deluded do you have to be?

American food products are bad, lobbies keep standards low and the American population fat. Of course with the accompanying cost of having a nation where 30% is obese and 74% overweight.

The absolute state of re/pol/blicans

In truth, the E.U. can't "fuck over" America, except with aid from enemies operating inside America to proactively topple markets and then blame it on custom duties. And I'm not saying that can't happen, but (((they))) are and have been pushing to do that already in full force since Nov 2016 without great success except in causing short-term market drops. With all faucets already at full blast there's not a whole lot of flexibility for enemies of the state to further sabotage the economy, in my reckoning.

But moishe did you consider that if there is any favorable outcome to revitalizing domestic steel and aluminum production (and it stands to reason that there will be), then it would be political suicide for a new administration to run on a platform of flooding the market with foreign metal. Same way as Republicans couldn't find it viable to kill the ACA after it had gained traction.

Attached: 1346989575203.png (500x399, 206.62K)

There's literally no such thing. There's power and dominance. "Legality" only applies to citizens within a country. We're not an "international community." The biggest dog dictates the flow of commerce.

Right, right, it's American food. That's why Australians, Brits, Germans, and Canadians are all nearly as fat, and some are fatter than white Americans. Mexico and a number of other countries are fatter than the US as a whole. How do you explain Australians and Brits, being fatter than US whites?

Nice independence digits. It just goes to show who believes in, or rather, has a globalistic view on trade, as well as law. It's disgusting.

git fucked

Top fucking Kek, illegal according to who? Illegal by their made up globalist legal system? What are they going to do about it besides cry about Drumpf breaking globalist law?

Attached: These_aren't_the_dubies_your_looking_for.jpg (356x297, 10.92K)

I wish I screencapped it but a shill unironically said this the other day:

Quite a few Nat Soc veins popped at that doozy.

Cuckerberg taped over the camera and microphone jack

says the faggot that literally began his political career as a stooge of the rothschilds
it's almost as if history repeats itself

Attached: macron history.png (2452x996, 480.33K)

WOW, THE POLITICAL ZOG PROCESS IS SO INTERESTING TO FOLLOW AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN WHEN I WAVE THE SHIT-STAINED BANGLER OF JEWMERICA

Attached: Sheepdog Speech from American Sniper.webm (640x270, 6.7M)

Cry harder faggot. The whole world has been coming after America like wolves after a sheep. Now we have our sheepdog and there aint a fucking thing you can do about it.

Attached: 1516909819556.jpg (1225x735, 52.35K)

That was this chink right?
Fucking retarded, that post was funny.

Attached: racism.png (1260x90, 13.33K)

And what are called the same tariffs that are already in place on US goods. EU was in trade war with the US for a long time by that defection.
They can do exactly jack fucking shit because they know that Trump is just giving them an equal punch in return.

Attached: cereal.png (864x924, 76.6K)

story of the (((EU)))

Lmao you support the most openly Zionist president in ameriZOG history, he’s up there with FDR. Fuck off.

FUCK YES
speedqueen.com/
Parts are inexpensive over their lifespan, and are easy to repair and replace.
Will shill for these fucks because I repair them in laundromats.

In 100 Days, A New Jewish Elite Rises Under Trump
Read more: forward.com/news/national/370369/in-100-days-a-new-jewish-elite-rises-under-trump/

ALL OF WORLD JEWRY HAS BEEN FUCKING YOU REDNECK FAGS UP YOUR SMELLY ASSES AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL WE KILL YOU ALL. THAT WILL BE OUR MERCY.

Attached: Europas Freiheit.jpg (1280x720 467.36 KB, 9.57M)

You don't even have guns you silly eurofag. And your militaries serve no other purpose than to keep you in check as Mohammed rapes your women. Face it, you're not even capable of killing the kikes in Brussels who rule over you, what makes you think you stand a chance against a hammer banger like Cleetus?

Cry harder nigger. America as the shining beacon on the hill will last another 200yrs at least.

No. Splitting a country up into thirds, giving the middle section to a different country, raping, molesting and torturing the original citizens in all three sections causes war.
Blaming said country for invading first when in fact the opposite is true causes war.
Kike lies cause war.

Eat shit kikeshill.

Can someone please explain to me how the WTO functions without the US's armed forces forcing it to be followed?
This seems like that little nerd on a playground always has his older big brother protect him now getting into a fight with his older big brother. Who's going to protect the nerd now?

>(((republican)))
That's how we know (((you're))) a kike.

counting dub dubs confirms; fuck kikes

Did this little French faggot just issue veiled threats to the United Statesof Goddam America?

Guess what? You're not changing anyone's minds here. He's the best thing to happen to America in a very long time. Get fucked, America first.

It stands for adulterer.

Guess what, your Kampfy has now gone, all that's left is for you to prove your claims or flail about aimlessly attacking anyone who doesn't want to play along with your jewish Trumpstein illusion

Attached: DasPsS_VMAE7-MR (1).jpg (360x360, 19.72K)

A subtle way of saying that international jewry does indeed run the show.

You mean the guy trying to turn Zig Forums into the leftist shit shack it is now? You mean the guy that's still around? You mean the guy in the plan with admins to turn Zig Forums into a global board infested with cucks, libshits, kikes, and niggers?
Oh. That kampfy. Okay. Yeah, he's not Zig Forumss, he's /leftycuck/'s.

name
a
better
more
America
first
POTUS
than
Trump.

It's very interesting how a >(1) comes in late in a thread and defends a kike /leftycuck/ post.
Very cohencidental.

Attached: European_Response_2.jpeg (680x452, 27.96K)

Your shithole country was founded for kikes, hence the LARP narrative about freedumb and low taxes while 50,000 niggers rape your momma. I do not want the "right" to gun you dogs down and we will make our own guns and ammunition and combat medicine and explosives and tactical nukes if it means killing at least one of you worthless Judeo-American subhumans.

Attached: Capitalism, Socialism, and the Jews.webm (320x240, 13.29M)

There aren’t any, there aren’t any worse ones either. All presidents are Zionist faggots. Get fucked boomer zogbot