Brit/pol/ #2826: Raper of Akkad Edition

Boris Johnson says he will put himself forward for leader of the Conservatives
standard.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-says-he-will-put-himself-forward-for-leader-of-the-conservatives-a4144096.html

"Huawei is a risk so Britain must change course on 5G", ex-MI6 spymaster says
reuters.com/article/us-huawei-security-britain-idUSKCN1SM0RW

Trump order clears way for barring Huawei from U.S. telecommunications networks
reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-trump-telecommunications-idUSKCN1SL2QX

Choco Leibniz biscuit heiress apologises over Nazi labour remarks
theguardian.com/world/2019/may/16/choco-leibniz-heiress-apologises-over-nazi-forced-labour-remarks

Ted Cruz says Space Force is necessary to prevent space pirates
thehill.com/homenews/senate/443923-ted-cruz-says-space-force-is-necessary-to-prevent-space-pirates

McDonald's in Austria offers hotline to embassy
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48279713

While running a facial recognition pilot, one man covered himself up. The police forced him to show his face & then fined him for disorderly conduct
twitter.com/jamiejbartlett/status/1128657365090361344

US Will Not Sign Christchurch Call Against Online Extremism
news.slashdot.org/story/19/05/15/1637203/us-will-not-sign-christchurch-call-against-online-extremism

Macron, Ardern host Paris summit against online extremism
france24.com/en/20190515-france-macron-ardern-paris-summit-online-extremism-facebook-twitter

80,000 responses on neo-Nazi web forum from the UK
thetimes.co.uk/article/80-000-britons-on-web-forum-run-by-neo-nazis-plnsrppzx

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/InmanNews/status/1128325358896521216
youtu.be/qoGwebrLF4o
infowarsstore.com/turbo-force.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOAH THE DON IS ON TV

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek what a saddo

First for Britain

smh

BIG HANDFULLS

Attached: firefox_2O3q8XUc4J.png (1036x666, 896.15K)

Attached: 143897799441.png (724x574, 577.96K)

Hang me oh hang me

Attached: 965DCB10-026E-4928-B502-64B203B31B63.png (346x389, 83.98K)

He's a nonce but starting to feel for him when he talks about drugs tbh.

JUST DRUG EM UP THAT'LL FIX YOUR LIFE

how are you not gunna get just a little a taste?

where is this secrit web forum
are we on it??

Attached: 143897799447.png (380x694, 186.1K)

Storefront probably. A lot of aging skinheads and village weirdos go there. Joe Owens posts there too.

why rape tho

Attached: grehkuyh.png (1903x885, 1.68M)

*getting ready to call British flags “Muhammad” on Zig Forums*

yeah adderall ruins your time preference stuff.

The BBC were right cunts but to say sargoy won it is silly, he just did his usual floundering and screeching muh context until it ended.

mp4 version of the interview

Attached: BBC Victoria vs Sargon of Akkad.mp4 (640x360, 15.22M)

Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad has a lot of faithful followers tbh. On youtube anyway. He could brigade whatever video he wants

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (688x1044, 429.25K)

I can't see his face on MSM and not remember his drunk naked pic

This is going in my cringe collection

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1142x601, 615.96K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450x500, 160.24K)

that pic is fake

See you space cowboy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1129x604, 478.51K)

Attached: DQMU6JoWkAAYWCV.jpg (1200x773, 117.92K)

hullo Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: 14389779967.png (462x491, 305.64K)

The one where he's lying on the couch? Yeah

careful who you mess with

Attached: dummy thicc.jpg (1170x1078, 408.9K)

KEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: 1428756416138.gif (200x150, 833.33K)

I wonder what Metokur thinks of him now after ridiculing him and saying he won't amount to anything or get anywhere now he is a public figure in British politics and getting all this media coverage?

Based

He’s a public punching bag you spaz

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1129x599, 871.08K)

He came off well in the first half not gunna lie.

But what was he on about being sexually assaulted?

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek poor lad he is the classic example of the over medicated burger white kid. I knew a kid like that once his mummy put him on pills he got super fat as well

Attached: 1558014745653.jpg (1537x1015, 424.46K)

'ate may
'ate the eu
'ate darkies
'ate the souf
luv pie n chips
simple as

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

He said he was sexually assaulted? I must have missed it. He's taking care of his grandfather so maybe something happened.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x768, 1.28M)

wew just got a phone call from an international number, it was etoro lads
creepy scoobydooish guy was semi threatening semi congratulating me, asks me if I want to work with his company in Londonistan, if I plan to move more money into their platforms

this was a bad idea, they have my address O_o

based

Your point is? What I posted still stands, negative or positive he is still in the public

Lad why would you go to honeypot.com? Just stay here and save the white race by shitpositng

Fights in themselves doesn't matter tbh. I didn't want cleganebowl as the end to a character's journey.

Yes as dead weight on ukip

Jej, you think Sargoy is the cause of that? They were tanking well before he joined, he's just another in the long line of tragedy of urip

I made about 5% returns trading yesterday with muh algorithmic trading, I dont think they liked it unless I was working for (((someone)))

She started being a bitch and then asked if he'd been raped before and he said he's been sexually assaulted.
He also called her out when Jess Phillips laughed at another MP bringing up men's issues (it's at 12:50) but she dodged the question and then went off doing his "muh context" bollocks by going on that akshulee "men's issues are always discussed and it's female issues that are more important". She also started reading out comments from an account called Rommy Tobinson and acting as though he was responsible for it because "he's inciting rape jokes and rape violence"
The whole thing was a car crash but at least it exposed just how fucking awful the BBC are.

So is Purple Aki.

No they weren't, they were at the 6%-8% they've been at for years.

Fuck off Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad no-one here buys into your shit.

Death delayed

Attached: 1517326752621.png (796x1060, 406.68K)

I'd say it's most likely that the original europeans looked like the britons - so a range of hair and eye colours. Varg is being a spaz when he quotes romans who constantly mixed up populations, and also talked them down for political expediency. He also doesn't seem to realise that 'blondeness' doesn't necessarily mean being blonde and blue eyed, but being relatively fair (relative to the swarthy romans). Honestly it seems most likely that the wops were always darker than northern european populations. Which is not to say that even swarthier north africans have not left a mark: just that varg is as creditable as an adolescent slav posting on stormfront when it comes to these sorts of analyses.

Spastic.

Yeah, even Nordics aren't that.

I really don't care I was talking about Metokur then you all started sperging out

Attached: image.jpeg (284x177, 19.86K)

Nutter

Attached: Nige27.jpg (197x255, 8.07K)

steiner are you looking forward to the future of american housing
twitter.com/InmanNews/status/1128325358896521216

Attached: D6id7xcWAAEDgZ2.jpg (1024x454, 93.51K)

he is literally right wing #fbpe

Anyone can run as an MEP, he hasn't got anywhere and the only result of all of this will be Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad destroying himself in the public eye.

Where is the toilet or bathroom?

just shit the bed and flip the mattress tbh

It's as flat as the landscape at least.

That would actually be fun to build tbh

They probably plan for it to be like a condo or something.

Just get a nice shed it's better.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x400, 505.03K)

Yeah sheds are comfy tbh, used to have one but it went to shit, good idea tbqf

Taking varg seriously is like taking Lindy seriously.

I know. I don't know how anyone can give credence to it. Most nordics have brown hair. Loads of them have brown eyes. Is he suggesting that they've all mixed with arabs or whoever?

To return to my point, I think that there are naturally a range of skin/hair/eye tones among europeans, which tend to reflect, in their predominance in a given area, the climate of said area. So in scandinavia, blonde hair and blue eyes are more common because they have a cold climate. They are also more likely to tan than the extremely pale people among the britons, because they are surrounded by snow which, when reflected, burns very pale skin. Meds are dark because, obviously, it pays to be darker in a hotter climate. Britons are a mix because we have a temperate climate. We are often extremely pale though because obviously we live in such a cloudy part of the world. This would explain the relatively high numbers of red haired people.

This makes far more sense to me than vargs belief in a pure nordic race which has been degraded by swarthy incomers. As far as I'm aware, the britons and the basques are the original settlers (or at least the earliest remaining settlers) in Europe - and at no point in history have we been overwhelmingly blonde haired or blue eyed. He's a larping spaz with an audience of literally mixed race stormfags (every other comment seems to be 'I'm mixed, but I'm hoping to blend the non nordic parts out over generations to make evropa gr8 again!').

I could build a better house than that tbf, that looks shite. just coastkeks reinventing the wheel

youtu.be/qoGwebrLF4o

Attached: 37e6e15596bbeba77619e284be232128.jpg (800x600, 89.87K)

OOOOOOOH MVGHTY EVROPA GRVNT VS YVVR BLVSSING VF BLVNDE HVIR VND BLVE VYVS FVR THV GLVRY VF THV MVTHVRLVND

I guess the reason I felt the need to post is that these are the sorts of strawmen nationalists have to contend with, and there is a veneer of plausibility to it (european hues being spectral - it sort of makes sense that people with brown hair are descended from blonde hair based aryans and filthy wogs).

yeah his audience is the saddest part.

infowarsstore.com/turbo-force.html
tfw this actually sounds tasty from the list of ingredients

Attached: Lindy (2).jpg (813x609, 74.39K)

The whole headline is a lie (apart from the price).

Attached: D6iMIpRWwAEFSNA.png (409x409, 248.22K)

You could probably sell homelessness for millions to rich people

yeah it's just a cuckshed

Attached: a8a.jpg (250x238, 7.85K)

Sweden is making shipping containers into 'trendy' housing for students whilst giving pakis all the actual homes.

Like I said, it sort of makes sense. Mixed race people are lighter than full wogs, for example.

You've been able to buy cucksheds for years, go to any garden center.

this is wrong tbh and you lot seem to be SEETHING poo eyed fags, the original europeans were blue eyed brown eyes were introduced later on by the european hunter gatherers

why do poo eyes think they can get away with lying about this, literally 80% of britons have blue eyes, my entire family and friends all have blue eyes the majority of northern europeans have blue eyes, I also have the blonde hair gene as I have bright blonde hair when I was younger that went light brown as I aged you fucking dumb poo eyed

*centre

yank spell check.

One thing that varg video has taught me, is that france is home to loads of spics and wops. Did not know that.

Anyway, how does varg explain away the relative lack of success of people with what he would consider to be a pure nordic phenotype?
The annals of history are full of men with brown hair (many of whom had brown eyes). There are probably more red haired men of note relative to their overall numbers, than there are blonde ones. What's his excuse?

You are just saying that because of his views on your fellow poo-eye, Napoleon *spits*

I live in one of the costliest neighbourhoods in my municipally and there are two wog families close by living in these houses

Obviously we're all against this, but can't the government housing them at least put them somewhere cheap in a smaller accommodation? Why do they get houses?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (698x440 185.43 KB, 550.98K)

The continent is much worse off than us tbh

Attached: paris (3)

continentals are always going to be more mixed than us

Reported for being a bigot.
You should've seen it when I was made homeless and had to go down to the housing office. They didn't give me fucking anything because "there was nothing available" yet downstairs every single queue was wrapped in headrags. I was fucking livid.

Nappylion had blue eyes.

God bless the Dover Strait and God bless Martel for keeping the mongrel horde at bay.