War Erupts Between Italy's Government And Soros: "You Profited From The Death Of Hundreds Of People"

Salvini's League and the 5-Star Movement struck a deal Thursday on a coalition government which will work towards "putting Italians first" (and potentially making life for Europe a living hell with the ongoing threat of Quitaly, which according to JPMorgan may be Rome's best outcome), ending five days of market volatility and political chaos.

In response, George Soros flipped out, openly suggesting that Salvini might be financed by Vladimir Putin, saying he is "very worried about Russia's influence on Europe in general and on the new Italian government."

"I do not know if Salvini was funded by Moscow, but the public has a right to know" said Soros.

Soros translated: Any government who puts their citizens ahead of migrants is now a Putin puppet.

The League's economics policy chief, Claudio Borghi hit back against Soros, stating (translated):

"Soros worried by the Italian government? Then it means that we are going in the right direction… We understand that those who have speculated for years on the skin of immigrants, financing NGOs and smugglers to invade Italy.

"The wind has changed for [Soros] and for all those who have profited from the deaths of hundreds of people."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Nrgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italy should confiscate the soros taxi boats hauling rapefugees

Soros is so incredibly transparent these days it's unbelievable. Is it arrogance or senility?

Why did you include a video from an unrelated story and no link?

Attached: bypass.jpg (593x397 454 B, 133.05K)

why do you use a bypass?

There's a rumor going around that, well… pic related.

Attached: OP is a faggot.jpg (1860x837, 131.11K)

Hungary should invite Soros & his son, and then kill them.

Attached: 3807004eda7c739caa2742cc40fbde0a.jpg (564x422, 65.01K)

video is related, funded by Soros

Clip of OP

Attached: Video of OP.mp4 (202x360, 432.87K)

Pic related

Sage you moron

Attached: op_is_a_2.png (464x259, 183.27K)

soros shill

FAGGOT
archive.is/2Nrgc

Attached: Untitled.png (901x719, 476.71K)

SAGE

Attached: Sage.png (425x282, 121.05K)

I'm surprised someone hasn't put a bullet in his head already. The only thing keeping him alive at this point seems to be due to him being the actual spokeshole for the international elites. Soro's is still just the shabbos front guy for the ones trying to stay hidden.

So, Europe starts resisting forced immigration even more! I wonder if shills feel a slight fear as they see it spreading in Europe. (((They))) the insignificant shill pawns are oblivious to what is about to come. :)

Perhaps damage control. Posted article so that we don't post it. Or I am being paranoid.

There were some artifacts in your image.

Attached: sagay.png (425x282, 106.1K)

It's as if he doesn't care if it's fucking obvious where CNN got that talking point about Trump. Has anybody checked to see how much of CNN that old kike owns?

The funny part is that this is the fault of the people who would advocate against it.
If the leftists haden't gone completely bonkers on their political correctness, diveristy and identity politics, we'd all still be left in a (relativly) well balanced political Europe

Wish we had thought of that before whites became a minority.

Attached: niggers.png (480x514, 328.28K)

sage.jpg

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x960, 496.19K)

Hello plebbit, did shariablue finally give you a new batch of super dank maymays with which to shitpost on Zig Forums?
You must be so happy.

Attached: 208881_396284967102465_1666300803_n.jpg (320x482, 24.33K)

What that even means?
I don't know if Soros is a pedophile, but the public needs to know.

Because bad actors stage shitty school shootings every time one of their luciferian pedo cult members up in the government gets btfo they need that shooting as a media smoke screen while they funnel money from the relief funds back into their foundations.

It barely squeaks into the top 100 and that's out of 219 countries.
Also Japan typically has a few hundred murders per year. It's still relatively low for its population, but that's hardly one murder per year.

He's still sending billions of tax dollars to satanists in Israel. Niggers are still draining the country of hundreds of billions. Everybody here knows what needs to be done except the guy with the Einstein IQ.

Attached: good goy 7690270.png (582x1274 313.57 KB, 823.46K)

(saged)

Attached: le downboat.png (843x595, 470.21K)

Attached: 0fee64b7f1a89fe772ea104cdf1bb39f99922dfffefd043578d3dfed3d9c0a14.png (378x322, 163.71K)

It's all niggers. Get the niggers out and it gets into the top 10 most peaceful countries on earth instead of proudly being more peaceful than most African nations.

Are you retarded nigger? That picture was for ironic effect.

It's panic

Living long enough to see all your eforts are crumbling.
Pottery.

Why do so many threads on Zig Forums turn into fever dream-tier gibberish even when the OP is perfectly lucid?

Surprising he says it so openly. No wonder Soros is worried.

Call it desperation.

The usage of "muh Russia" has become so ridiculous after the conflicts in Ukraine. Literally everywhere this hysteria about Russia has spread across the Europe and America. The news, the politicians have begun using those "Russian supporter, Putin bot, Kremlin agent" as the new "racist, sexist, fascist". However, this constant usage for years have become annoyance to the public, but not to everyone.

Hey. The "We should invade Irak because muh weapons of mass destruction" nosense worked. The public can be lied to easily in the short run, it seems.

The point of the picture was trying to get across is that Trump is not intelligent because he neglects to acknowledge that niggers are niggers. It does this by grossly hyperbolizing statistics to attempt to demonstrate a difference between the countries and implies that the president is not aware of the difference or is not able to figure out the difference. The post similarly laments that niggers are niggers. What part of that was ironic?
My problem with the picture is that it's just a rephrased "Why didn't I just wait for Hitler?" It's a post complaining that the president didn't immediately start hanging niggers from streetpoles and cramming jews into ovens the day he was elected. To make their point more clear or convincing, they have to fudge numbers to make the discrepancy more obvious. It's disingenuous. You shouldn't have to lie when the the true statistics are much more powerful simply by being true. It stinks of agenda and the whole image macro with impact font split on top and bottom is a meme that dropped out of fashion on image boards almost a decade ago. Like said, it's probably a shill.

Because shills. As terrible as the roach was, bad moderation was still some moderation. It's anything goes now and the floodgates have re-opened. Same tactic as the days of /intl/, they hope to destroy discussion by diluting it so much that it becomes impossible to follow.

There's bittersweet irony that the neo-communist left is reviving the red scare paranoia of Russian agents while failing to realize they're the very thing the red scare tried to eliminate.

It's the same in halfChan

Maybe it's learned

If only there was somebody to lock this thread about white people fighting back and America being the leader of the free shit for niggers world. Haha. Lol. kys.

Because the only way to moderate is to completely lock the thread? Are you being retarded on purpose?

Apparently Soros thinks its still 2016 where people are still buying that bullshit. That said Salvini did have a meeting a few years back with Putin. I'll assume it was to mend fences telling him "we're not with these other guys (France, US, UK, etc)".
Also tough to make that argument now since Macron and Merkel were both kissing Putins ass in the last few months after the US/Kikeland told them to fuck off.

What a novel suggestion. Can I have one over here please?

This shill is trying to derail. Report the low IQ incompetent retard and move on.

Stay on course, brothers! Shill is backed by 10 useless threads being bumped at the same time. There is value into anti-Soros. We discuss how we can convince other EU + US states fight Soros.

You need to convince conservatives first.

Not a chance. They crawl up in a ball the moment anyone mentions racism.

They don't call them cuckservatives for nothing.

Then convince conservative voters. The politician is a coward, he would do anything if he think that would cost him votes. That's why they fear the liberal press so much.

Cucks as well.
BUUUUUUT even with that said there may be value in going after the men with the "your sons will be addicts and your daughters prostitutes" line.
Have we gone too far down the USSR report-your-family secret police rabbit hole?

The public COULD be lied to easily in the short run, true, but in the long run it bit them in the ass.
Remember how Obongo failed to get enough support for a war in Syria? The kikes have been using these pathetic tricks for so long and so blantendly that even the slowest of normalfags are getting wise to it.

Soros must pay reparations for the slave ships

You have to sway the working class. Trump and the Front national realised this, this is why they were suscesful. They are mostly progressives because the left used to be their spokespersons, but now that the left is progressive (A burgoise ideology) they are political orphans. Point out that low skill inmigration and shipping jobs overseas (Globalism) hurts them. And Conservatives are cucks, but point out how their contry will be irreversibly changued if they do nothing and that is completely OK to defend their roots. Also point out leftist war against Patriotism and tradition.

Fuck off with your derailing, retard.

based mudslimes

Remember, the performance of the new Italian government will be measured on how well they protect the border and how fast they deport the invader.

Nice ID.
Agreed.

People like you still exist?

No, I'm just a figment of your imagination. Now take your pill.

Go back to reddit.

Ahhhhh, the reddits IDs.
Or what?

mongoloid, he was a mongoloid, happier than you and me

I will be polite user. You are not from here, and it is extremely obvious to anyone who is.

You need to lurk more.

That way this place will be even more dead than it is now.
Ok.

39618d is also 716fac.
It's an IP hopping shill. They talk the same way and one conveniently showed up the moment the other one disappeared.

Wish Trump would say things like this.

It's kike "intelligence". The lie that ashkenazi jews are intelligent is losing ground fast.
They're narcissistic sociopaths, couple that in with a few schizoid type mental diseases and you have a jew.

Attached: If anything needs to be banned - that thing is niggers airplane c130 rifle gun problem.jpg (640x624, 110.65K)

Working pretty hard lately, eh?

Hundreds?
MILLIONS OF WHITES HAVE DIED TO ENRICH THE REPULSIVE HORDES OF FESTERING JEWISH FILTH

Attached: angry01.png (657x519, 287.59K)

I'm surprised. That actually sounds better than Italexit.

It's gonna be a fantastic day when that kike is dead.

The Jews just worship the mighty Negroes as living gods due to their formidable genetics they admire so much.

SONS

We are coming

Bump because fuck soros

Attached: 1502197031827m.jpg (941x1024, 74.68K)

It's easy to forget, but that one stretched the public tolerance close to breaking point. Even in Zio-cucked UK, the "Stop The War Coalition" put on the biggest public demonstration in British History, with at least 750,000, some claim over a million people in London.

That was before we saw the fiasco Iraq turned into, and the total exposure of the "dodgy dossier" and other lies used to justify it. Now the public is more weary and wiser to this bullshit. I really think the "muh Russia" narrative could be that hill the Kike lies die on, if they try to push us into a war with it. Even total normies know that it's bullshit.

Attached: letters_cen_3feb2003.jpg (955x500 109.06 KB, 599.79K)

this guy fucks

Attached: bre.jpg (310x201, 10.94K)

I honestly doubt the kikes are going to push war with Russia during the coming decade. Maybe in 15 years

You're probably right, muh Russia is just a convenient general boogeyman for propaganda purposes at the moment. But my point remains - people aren't buying it.

Too late. Putin revealing Russia's latest weaponry made the jews shit their pants. There's literally no winning option for them anymore. The most they can achieve is throw the world into chaos and drag down as many whites as they can with them.

Lol, put your own people last or you're a Russian puppet, goy! The blatantly genocidal mantra of the left for years now. Soros and his family are practically begging to be shot at this point with every genocidal word and action they take against white nations.

Attached: didn't want it to be like this.webm (640x360, 890.58K)

Rebecca confirmed for based mud hunter

Eat shit, jew.

Oh noes, looks like Italy's new government is calling out Soros.
You shills had better start calling Salvini a kike.

Attached: ziegposte.jpg (526x724, 161.59K)

Attached: orban 2.png (1340x5848, 1.95M)

We should promote the anti-Soros idea in EU countries that are about to elect similar anti-immigrant parties. Any ideas?

This image sure has me convinced, I guess all that 'blocking refugees' and 'legislating against cultural marxist NGOs' was just a ruse to get the goys' trust, right?
Fuck off Chaim

Only kikes think in terms of what satanic (((jewish law))) says.