Why does Zig Forums hate Jews...

Why does Zig Forums hate Jews? Let's assume some influential people who happen to be Jews really do control the media etc. Me and 99% of other Jews won't see a shekel out of this, the fact that they're influential doesn't come from them being Jewish, it's their money connections and political sense that matter. The Rothschild didn't become rich because they were Jewish, in fact that only made it harder since literally everyone disliked them at the time. Please respond if you really hate us, not if you're just edgy or memeing. I want to understand.

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 7.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hf0bexxZIFw&list=PL5wcjZFQOM3BdTlsDzTR17xMG1pDQW4nj
my.mixtape.moe/zxaizq.pdf
judarisverige.wordpress.com/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STOCKHOLM266_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody likes jews, I guess.

ye but why?

just report and hide

parasite race of mutants that are not required by the world at all but everyone acts like they are.

that is why you cannot find any significant drawbacks, only an increase of resources, peace, unity and co for all other people if jews all left this planet tonight.

Attached: kike_genes.png (631x2798, 1.2M)

Every kike in every layer of society is a subversive subhuman who needs to be killed. Its because of you wars have started and countless whites have died. You hate whites because they are your biggest enemy in your quest for a dystopian where you sit at the top doing nothing and being served by a horde of mindless mutts.

not every jew has to participate in a jewish conspiracy for there to be a Jewish conspiracy. in any case the average yid is ridiculously wealthy and powerful, disproportionate to their numbers. even those Chasidic misers who live in Brooklyn studying the Torah exercise a ridiculous amount of political power. remember, groups of people are more than the sum of your personal anecdotes with them.

having said that, on an individual level, reform Jews are usually very pleasant.

I apologize for the anti-semitism here, they're trolls.

It's always you people pushing talmudian world visions on gentiles, nobody else. Communism, feminism, anti-racism/anti-white, anti-christianity, homosexuality, genderfaggotry, neoconism, neoliberalism, anarchism, intersectionalism, anti-colonialism, postmodernism, relativism, multiculturalism, diversity/genocide… You never ever advocate cultural and ethnic preservation for goy, yet goddamn it every jew party in Israel is dedicated to that (zionism), and every goddamn jew organisation is dedicated to zionism around globe. But only for jews, for gentiles you hellspawn you push entirely different recommendations.

Did I answer your question?

Attached: 1523444618365.jpg (600x485, 88.98K)

None of those diseases are exclusive to Jews.

That is not true.
That is why some of them have jewish names to begin with.

Lying with every breath you take.

All jews are silently complicit, there is no movement among jews that want to limit their own influence. All the Talmud says some very disparaging things about us goyim and we have reason enough to believe that your tribe takes jewish supremacy very seriously. The time is late to talk this out however, goyim revolution is coming

Attached: f81c49f7635bd5abbe087fdef3f943ba5e390286d3ef29d5beaf49b9b1d623fd.jpg (2480x3508, 251.58K)

Wtf is "talmudian world vision"? You people are the ones pushing nationalism and anti-globaism, so why should we care about the preservation of your race? you sure as hell on't care about the heritage of other races.

I wish I could get free monies for being a kike, but sadly that's not how it works.

It seems none of you are capable of conversation without using slurs and badly concealed bait. Should've guessed tbh.

Exactly what I wrote, right here, straight from jew.

The world only needs one thought, the removal of all jews.
Discussion only serves the jews for buying them time, and as we have already axiomatized that there are no drawbacks to the rest of the world from the remomal of all jews, discussion really, truly is not needed.

But you can hang yourself at any time.

Remind me why anti-racism and anti-colonialism are bad again? Poor whities, not being able to enslave people! Muh genocide!

sage

ok retard. You're not some vigilante who will free the world from its' evil overlords, you're a pathetic creature that finds joy in hating people.

because jews created communism, and do nothing but push degeneracy and subvert other's culture in favor of their own, more depraved secular culture, while preserving their own.

one of the most harmful things jews do intentionally is to portray themselves as simply an obscure/quirky people. they represent themselves in media as quirky/harmless or even weak. the father of zionism Theodor Herzl specifically requested for jews to do this.

jews are one of the most powerful destructive forces on the planet, and should not be underestimated. they are devils.

watch the video in this post for goebbels' view of them

Attached: Hitler Jews nurture internal conflict original.webm (480x360, 3.81M)

Who can forget jews love the idea of throwing in a bunch of refugees into a mostly white country in the hopes of causing soft genocide. The uk is run like a police state now , police are afraid of profiling refugees cause they will be called racist , they cant stop muslims from grooming child brides and they have a hard time preventing terrorist attacks. How the fuck is that a positive thing? So you can feel good about yourself and say you let them have a better life? Let them have a better life in their own country and improve their country instead punishing the domestic population cause you wanted to virtue signal.

Those Jews have almost nothing to do with modern Jews though. It's like saying you hate Christians because the KKK and Nazis were (kinda) christian. Source on the Herzl thing? Most Israeli Jews are right wing and dislike communism.

jej, this is a Europeans-only board. Shoo, filthy jew.

Attached: jq.jpeg (431x696, 35.05K)

The only ideology jews adhere to is to do whatever benefits other jews at the time.

Attached: 3b0eb1c486f2c86e4907fc99f883c579e2697dae260c8ea65dea1f6878b1559e.jpg (824x1174, 144.72K)

You've far overstayed your welcome in western nations to the point where people are actually starting to wonder if your death camp masturbation fantasies should be put into practice. When you got your own nation after world war 2 you mistreated your neighbors and then called in white nations to secure your borders. You bombard your "allies" with degenerate culture to make them incapable of standing against you in the future. All of these wars, all of these violations of what is natural, and all of this scheming are corrupting the world just to further your group's interests. I have no problem with a group acting in self interest, but it is in my self interest to see your group at the very least kicked out of the west. Most of us probably wouldn't go looking for conflict without reason, but your group is threatening things that we value far more than the lives of a single race.

You guys are clearly confusing American "jews" to Israeli ones.

bullshit, next please.

I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists

lol jk fuck jews

But but jews are saviors of diversity and against hate in tolerance
If they love diversity so much why dont they let them in their home?

Attached: jewsaa.png (665x855, 401.8K)

My great grandfather died in the Holocaust but ok.
And what are those things exactly?

The majority of slave ships bringing niggers to America were jewish owned.

Look, the jig is up. The goyim know. Your people need to figure out what the next move is going to be. The jews are the cause of all misery in the world and unless you want to be wiped out completely you must start taking responsibility for jews AS A WHOLE. Samson us if you wish, but the present course is completely unacceptable

Attached: 56d44f2020af4de0262cb3600f201780c0dfbc23c8ce09e91a0d792f70593d28.jpg (1275x1650, 266.89K)

Black people =/= illegal refugees, next?

Not bullshit at all. The jews support whatever is advantageous to their tribe. They have existed as a people apart their entire existence with the exception being israel. Whatever weakens the host nation for the jew diaspora parasites is what jews support.

ITT: JIDF

So? at one moment you're for slavery, the next you're against it and blame the Jews?

Because jews promote open borders and race mixing whilst claiming to be white themselves.

Because judaism hates goyim and teaches ways to exploit and commit subterfuge upon us.
Because many jews havr a unique hatred for whites.
Because when jews are not religious they are often marxist
Because when they are not religious or marxist then they are often radical individualists and degeneratez promoting the destruction of racual identity whilst still promoting jews having a seperate identity.

Because jews subverted half of christianity into a death cult that is heavily zionist and gets Ameruca into war.
Because jews REFUSE to acknowledge themselves as an instigator instead they always schunt the blame off of themselves and claim it was a reaction.
Because the jew who is nationalist, sees himself as white and has as much or even more loyalty to white people as he does fellow jews doesnt exist.

Because if the jew isnt one of the people funding NWO or marxist tripe he still approves of it himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=hf0bexxZIFw&list=PL5wcjZFQOM3BdTlsDzTR17xMG1pDQW4nj

Sure thing, buddy. And my great granddad was abducted by aliens.

Attached: 52f8a85e581bd8fd82c7fbba91a20976c8b256e882fc4438cf685f43076b21d3.png (963x683, 582.83K)

I doubt it's jidf, I think it really is some normie jew from america. The jidf gave up this tactic years ago because it only redpills more people

We hate you mostly because almost every single last Jew promotes mass immigration to white nations, usury of goyim, and Western involvement in bullshit wars for Israel. If all of that stopped I wouldn't hate you anymore, but you won't stop because your grasp on power depends on it. So in the very least all Israeli dual citizens must be prohibited from Western politics and lobbies.

No, my grandfather and his siblings did. Did they tattoo the numbers themselves?

Close but a miss. I'm from Israel

Well, I'm bored. Sayonara faggots.

Im sure it was real in his mind.

I really suggest reading "the nameless war" and "the first holocaust" if you want to understand the general hatred for jews around here (also look up things like the Morgenthau plan).

Also there are some good jews: Like Bobby Fisher, Otto Weininger or Gerard Menuhin.

How did they survive?

You serve as the network that supports and propels these influential jews upwards. You serve as the footsoldiers - the people who write the articles, run the shady businesses, hold the signs at rallies and shout slogans to rile up niggers. You're the ones who donate and contribute to causes, you're the ones who produce the next generation of anti-white extremists. It is in your interest that they are instinctively acting.

What you're asking is sort of like "why do soldiers kill each other and not just the generals". When groups clash, most individuals have remarkably little say. All you can really do is hope your team holds up and work towards that goal.

Attached: gr57.jpg (2350x3600, 2.17M)

The JIDF is more active than ever, and this tactic is anything but ineffective. By saturating boards with it they create an illusion of dissent, a "voice of reason" for the normalfags to hold on to.

Ideally they'd also get a bunch of retarded fake replies into the mix to show "crazy racists" attacking a concillatory jew. Better yet if retarded newfags butt in with irrational replies.

Two of them ddn't. Grandpa and his sister ran away to relatives in Russia before the war. His older brother fought in the rebellion in Warsaw and joined up with some polish guys who were blowing up Nazi convoys.

Didn't know what it was until now. Seems retarded.

Neither is AIDS exclusive to fags and niggers but that doesn't mean they are not grossly overrepresented.
There is so much nepotism around you don't even notice it anymore.

But how did they escape the camps if they were tattooed?

Attached: 46e1656259be331a28f60c8129731e24141952189ff2e1ccc7ec209740dc6c4e.png (228x243, 113.09K)

Threads in the form of a question should be immediately deleted. Why? Go fuck yourself you cunt.

When exactly did he advocate slavery?

You mean that event that is illegal to question or investigate in almost all of europe?

Checked. It was real in his mind.

just sage it

As I said, his older brother was in a camp. My comment was referring to all the people who got tattooed, not them.

Let 'em follow up. They only make a fool of themselves and give a reason to re-post redpills.

just like how theyre femenist, right? they only support this stuff when its for others.
jews in israel are right wing in israel, but when they speak of other nations, they actively want to destroy with communism, marxism, and leftist policies.
they have a different standard for us goyim than they apply to themselves.

jews still own mass media and the publishing industry. and by controlling that, they have a massive influence in any democratic country.

Attached: 62a38ec2b374681a253a62896fd91abb12a773549556d914b87a1d1fa30c1145.png (925x570 770.56 KB, 865.62K)

Attached: 1c99d1d6d96b859c36edfba5eac5e36ff26589a9b244ecbb9cf3d6c71fddc526.jpg (217x253, 6.17K)

When he said that jews promoting anti slavery is somehow a bad thing.

So you actually have no point of reference. People got tattooed in the camps as a from of ID, same thing was even done to German soldiers working at the camps. Tattoos prove thing if not that people weren't actually killed because they bothered to ID them. For all we know your uncle could be lying and he was a German Officer at a camp. Like that one case back at cuckchan.

Attached: 1399894784854.jpg (640x960, 190.96K)

do you know for a fact he was gassed/murdered? maybe he died of typhus. maybe he had a heart attack.
i mean, we know for a fact gassings didnt take place, and there is no evidence of mass executions. but its possible he died from typhus or starvation from the bombed supply lines.

but your grandpa and his kids were tattood, even though they ran away to russia before the war? why lie? just because you needed it to happen?

I didn't think it could happen but they finally destroyed this place.

I'll stay on 4chan. At least it's funnier.

Go back since they will listen to your shilling there.

We hate you because you're doing to the entire West what you once did to the Germans. As you know, the Germans responded reasonably and proportionately. What can you expect from the entire West?

>1 result (You)

IT WAS REAL IN YOUR MIND

Anyone in this thread have any doubt that ISIS is a front for israel?
did you know that ISIS has NEVER attacked israel?

Attached: f3692fc6d4c910ce9e21d998da58909404bfe2f6e141f5f2f11cfadf37dd7788.jpg (645x710 124.76 KB, 83.37K)

All the (((names))) in Mccarthy's blacklist were later verified by declassified Kremlin papers.

Palestinians = natives =/= niggers

In general? Because you always defend them and conform to the rules they set for you.

Maybe if you would stand up against the manipulative corruption of capitalism inside your own ranks or even denounce your equality manipulative religion, generations of humans all around the globe wouldn't hate you to the core of their soul. I mean after so many wars against your kind, from so many different directions, one should assume that maybe not everyone else is wrong…

your race is nepotist arrogant and psycotic you mutilate the genitals of your newborns, see all outsiders as animals meant to serve you, spread acros nations alwaystrying to change them to suit your needs, constantly preaching the fake "we're all equall" mantra that has so many useless niggers adicted to it, you always promote internatinalism, open borders, multiculturalism, race mixing, degeneracy, always pretending to do it out of good intention when you know full well you do so only to undermine your host nation and whenever you're called out on it you either feing ignorance, victimhood or a mixture of both
it matters not, your ilk are far to few yet cause way to much damage even for their small numbers, almost like an infection
you are part of an ethno supremasisst cult who built it's fortune through usury, dishonesty, hypocrecy, trecherey, inbreeding and warmongering, you got your walled up holy land now so stay the fuck in there

How hard would it be for a white guy to just blend in as a "nonreligious jew"? Thinking about joining the dark side for the benefits package. I have dark hair but it's not curly and no hooknose, but I think I could still pass.

I think you should kill yourself.

my.mixtape.moe/zxaizq.pdf
judarisverige.wordpress.com/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STOCKHOLM266_a.html

All it would have taken for them to not be hated is at least a couple of jews speaking out against the actions of the others. But not one of them has said a thing. Not one. Now when the tides are turning on them, they get angry and demand that countries like Sweden "do something about the outrageous anti-semitism" after the jewish owned media accused any and all Swedes against mass immigration and genocide of their own people of being "evil nazis".

All it would have taken is for a single jew to say "No they're not nazis, they just don't want violent savages genociding their race." This would not have made the media back down entirely, but it would have made it less one sided for the average normalfag, it would have been treated as opinion rather than fact. It would have made it impossible for the jewish owned media to push the brainwashing they've pushed through the school system and other institutions. Just a handful of jews speaking against other jews could have prevented this. But they didn't.

Now they will pay the price they've tallied up in Spain, Russia, Sweden, Germany and every other nation they've attempted to corrupt and destroy.

Attached: (((Aschberg))).jpg (320x305, 106.75K)

dumbass. They got rich not because jews have magic, but because they are inherently lying, manipulating, scheming, heartless shekel grabblers. its in their blood to have that mentality. even the jews that dont act like jews meaning they eat pork and dont care about religion, are still shifty cheating faggots. and they also breed more jews.
all jews have a few key things in common like how they think its ok to cheat other people, their endless boasting gives them a superiority complex, ALL jews worship themselves, and most importantly they arent just leeches on the work of others, they actively try to steer whites toward a position of weakness for "equality". this is done out of jealousy. That is clear to me ALL jews do that. Even all the blue pilled cucks that like Ben Shapiro have to realize at some point, he puts whites in a position of weakness when he says demographic dont matter (unless its Israel of course). jews are parasites and make their host country eventually purge them or the host country will die and the parasites with have to flee to a new host.

Cause they pretty much fucked over generations of people by usury and never paid for their crimes.

Of course kikepiro would say demographics don't matter, if this country turns into africa he can simply flee to yidsrael

43% of the 1% is Jewish.
On top of that, 'normal' Jews almost never call out the political subversives and bankers, at least not in front of the goyim.
You are complicit.

much of Zig Forums doesn't realize this, but the real bad guys pretend to be Jews
I shouldn't assume that they all don't profess Torahic Jews, rather than talmudic ones, but presumably, most of them profess to be talmudic, if they take the stuff even halfway seriously at all, and the ones that profess themselves to be torahic are just pretending to
the talmud tells them to hate Christ the Lord, the Torah does not, and, iirc, states otherwise

basically, the talmud, to my understanding, is them kiking their way around the old covenant, written in lawyerese with some lies in it
they are those who say that they are Jews, but are not, and are the synagogue of satan

oh, and some who call themselves Jews are really athiests

It's video related

Attached: rabbi admits white genocide is the plan.webm (640x360, 4.26M)

In America, you still voted for Hillary in a higher proportion than even HISPANICS, and in Europe, your kind overwhelmingly support mass migration and other nation-wrecking nonsense. Your kind support Israel or Jewish interests over the interests of the nation who houses you, every single time.

Bobby Fischer and Stephen Miller are the only ones I have ever found, ever, who might be exceptions to these rules.

Not everyone. They ingratiated themselves with the right people, who at the time were the key to power and wealth.

This. But also, not every Jew has to understand the nature of the conspiracy in order to participate in it and benefit from it. In many ways, the "conspiracy" is Judaism itself. I realized this from watching some of Luke Ford's videos.

I don't hate anyone because of who they were born, but the sad fact is that there are very few Jewish dissidents willing to call out the full extent of Jewish crimes against humanity. Bobby Fischer was one, Gerard Menuhin is another, but you can basically count them on one hand from among 15m+ Jews in the world today.

We need threads like this. It should probably be restricted to one current thread in the catalog, but it's good for newbies to see that we are in fact willing and able to back up our allegedly "irrational hatred" with a thorough explanation of the problem with Jews.

Attached: jews-in-the-news.jpg (8362x3240, 10.55M)

Attached: r_d_voters_prison.jpg (500x454 195.11 KB, 59.97K)

Attached: Jew-real-talk.jpg (670x401, 118.01K)

Personally I hate Jews because you lot make out it's my fault the nazi's were fucked off with you. I wasn't even born yet and you'll try to throw me in prison for not caring? Go fuck yourself.
The general jew creates problems then makes other people feel guilty for thier colossal cock ups.
Victim status is a jew trait. Get that shit out of here. There's a reason you keep getting thrown out of countries.

Attached: Goy_never_forget_the_Six_Jillion.webm (852x480, 3.54M)

Outside of having a parasitic upper class, not even the lowly common jew has done a single day's worth of hard work in his entire life. Jews have no working class, anywhere. It's either billionaire megakikes, middle management, or hassidic welfare whores.

Your history has proven you are averse to physical labor, or creating anything worthwile. You're the eternal middle man at best, or an usurious subversive at your peak. You can't create civilizations, only latch on to established ones. Hell, you can't create fucking anything. Every "creative" endeavor a kike has taken on has just been taking the goyim's work and bastardizing it. Look at the art of your people. You'd taken European beauty standards and turned them into vile depictions of humanity, abstract shapes, and everything classically revolting.

Kikes are simply not needed anywhere in society. You aren't even needed in your own goddam societies. Look at the state of Israel. It acts as a nation as a jew does in the streets. You don't fight, you don't create, you don't do jack shit. You send your dual-citizens across the world to extort favors from established, producing goyim nations.

Yes, every jew. All of you are worthless and have no role to fill other than being parasites on every conceivable level.