Hey, can you guys please redpill me on Acutane? I'm a male in his 20s, and will it affect my future children...

Hey, can you guys please redpill me on Acutane? I'm a male in his 20s, and will it affect my future children? I've seen reports of it causing birth defects in pregnant women, and just wanted to make sure it wouldn't fuck me up. My acne is a constant annoyance and I have done everything there is to treat it. However, I don't want to ruin my future just for a clear face

Attached: 1523818171189.jpg (1920x1080, 711.38K)

The absolute state of Zig Forums

I think you're supposed to drink the whole bottle OP

agreed

i can confirm

No template threads. No zero effort shitposting. The fuck are you doing with this shit anyway? Just wash your face, dumb fuck.

I've searched it up on the internet, I just wanted a second hand opinion from people more skeptical then paid shills on webmd. I've washed my face consistently with medicine and it doesn't work

Soap and water. That's all you need. I tried every medicine under the sun; they did nothing.Then I just washed with natural soap and hot water. Boom, done. Don't fall for this chemical castration shit.

Eat paleo exclusively yes, all that good oil will cure it and wash your face 2x a day with salicylic acid soap.

Doxycycline extended release. Go to a white dermatologist. After getting the prescription, promptly remove yourself from this website for this shit tier thread.

switch your diet up, and soap/water. Acutane was taken off of the market.

your acne is caused primarily by dehydration and or vitamin a deficiency. contributing factor may be a shitty diet of greasy food.

Attached: quenched.png (1381x617, 540.16K)

I took it when i was around 12 or so, over 15 yrs ago. It was the last ditch effort after trying all diff types of face wash/etc. There are certainly alot of side effects, but if you go to a competent physician they will do periodic blood tests, etc.
I dont have children, nor do i ever plan on having them so as far as that side effect goes i cannot comment on it. As far as my acne it cleared right up and has never been a problem since. I highly recommend it.

I took it and had no problems afaik. The dose was too high initially but then my doctor lowered it and it was fine.

stop eating sugar and drinking soda you fucking mongoloid

jesus fuck

fix your own damn problems stop taking the pharmaceutical jew

Try taking zinc supplements.
Zinc has a natural anti-acne effect (for some reason)
Worked for me. Worth a try for you.

Also, boron and iodine.
Most people do not get enough iodine because most salt is no longer iodized. Most salt that is added to food is not iodized, nor is sea salt usually.
Boron is deficient in most people because modern farming methods deplete the soil of nutrients (including boron), and the fertilizers and amendments only add back what the PLANTS need, not what humans need.
This is a large topic.
Iodine is key to proper thyroid function and boron is essential for proper parathyroid function.
Boron also seems to be able to reverse some or all of the brain calcification/ fluoridation caused by fluoride (and other things).
Off topic a bit, but worth mentioning.

Don't take it. It's been pulled off the market by the FDA like 18x in 20 years haha. Shit is poison but it brings in the bucks for Roche as it has no competition. Just deal with what you have. There's ENTIRE FORUMS dedicated to that shit fucking up peoples lives. Fuckers kill themselves on it. It does all sorts of weird shit to people which is how I remember this from like 15 years ago.

Don't listen to these simple cunts with 'wash your face' as you obvious do. Diet maybe, but nobody knows what causes it (but it's definitely not sugar but you don't want that anyways because of insulin) or what to do so just try natural treatments you find.

there's good oils and bad oils. Going on a high fat paleo diet cured my acne to my surprise. And very fast. Try it for a month OP, and be strict. And spread that pure zinc on your face every night along with a supplement.

This, unironically.

How about you just kill yourself and spare your spawn the ovens.

The absolute state of shill posting

HOW TO RID WORLD OF PIMPLE JEW
0. Wash face twice a day.
1. Pop all white and black heads
2. Use hot water to open and clean pores.
3. Use cold water to close and soothe pores.
4. Pat face dry with soft cotton towel.
5. Get bitches.

Washing is good but soaking is best.
Hot water releases heat-shock proteins.
Cold water releases cold-shock prioteins.
Both make you feel good and help repair the body.
Do not touch or pick at face throughout the day.
See results in a month or less.
Clear face in six months to a year.
Never really comes back.

Actually, for men, it is the transition beteween neet fuzz and beard hairs.
Once the beard comes in shit kinda just goes away.

It's serious shit, but as a last resort it worked for me. I had severe cystic acne on my shoulders and back that persisted into my early 30s. 80mg a day for 16 weeks cured it permanently. If you're going to take it, make use to eat fatty meals or your gut won't absorb it. I was on a low-carb diet at the time and took my pills with my breakfast of bacon, eggs and sausages.

Side effect for me were dry facial skin - I stopped shaving completely a few weeks in - and clicking joints in the last couple of weeks. This resolved itself a few weeks after I finished the course. 7 years later I have no regrets.

Isotretinoin is still available, just not under that brand name.

That's what it treats. It's basically a megadose of vitamin a.