SHEEBOON PLASTIC SURGEON PERFORMS TRIBAL DANCE AS SHE FUCKS PATIENTS SHIT ALL UP

An Atlanta cosmetic surgeon is facing a slew of lawsuits after it was revealed she had filmed herself singing and dancing over her exposed patients during surgeries.

Dozens of videos have been found that show Dr Windell Boutte cavorting in the operating room, even while making incisions on her patients.

In one video Boutte sings the to the rap lyric 'I'm 'bout to cut it', from an OT Genasis rap song, before slicing into one of her patients.

'You could not present a patient in a more undignified manner,' Susan Witt, an attorney representing one of Boutte's former patients, told WSBTV.

More than 20 videos of Boutte's antics were found on YouTube. She is now facing seven malpractice lawsuits.

Ojay Liburd, 26, has blamed Boutte for leaving his mother Icilma Cornelius with permanent brain damage.

Cornelius was just weeks away from getting married and earning her PhD when she visited Boutte for a tummy tuck and liposuction in 2016.

But Cornelius' heart stopped after she was left on the operating table for more than eight hours. She will now need care for the rest of her life.

'She just wanted to be perfect for her wedding dress,' Liburd said. 'She had everything going for her.'

'That was the first time I ever saw my mom helpless.'

Mitzi McFarland, who also underwent an operation with Boutte, said the results looked 'more like Freddy Krueger cut my stomach'.

This isn't the first time Boutte has come under fire for her work.

In 2013, a woman who went to see Boutte at Premiere Dermatology and Surgery for a scalp irritation said she contracted MRSA during the treatment.

She said she suffered permanent scars on her scalp as a result.

http ://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5754797/Plastic-surgeon-filmed-videos-dancing-singing-surgeries.html

Attached: (6) Dancing Doctor Accused of Leaving Patient Brain-Damaged-1.webm (306x414 15.59 MB, 10.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/breaking-news/dancing-doctor-suspended-medical-board/d0dz2JpfvQaZJFED9mhzGK/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing of value. Besides, it's just dry culcha to perform tribal dances to appease the spirits. These are clearly self-hating blacks.

Why would anybody let a nigger perform surgery, knowing that all niggers have low iq’s?

That's a motherfucking oxymoron

Attached: MXqvRTK.png (600x600, 40.75K)

he's mine now

Attached: 1527121771143.png (1024x768, 1.04M)

whatever happened to that dentist who took all that autistic guy's teeth out? i remember digging into it and saw it was a nigger dentist

Attached: doc nig.png (646x820 321.65 KB, 419.77K)

Who fucking cares?
Would trust a nigger more if he was iq tested first?
IT'S A FUCKING NIGGER

XD HES A FUGGIN NIGGER!

Have you reached puberty yet?

What do you think?

This place is slowly turning into /b/

there's the nigger
png'd for posterity

Attached: shadrach gonqueh nigger dentist indianapolis autistic doc.png (2468x1764, 1.45M)

You know, it's actually pretty racist and oppressive to have white people operate on blacks. It's basically slavery. We should segregate them and only have black doctors work on black patients to deal with this systemic racism.

You didn't answer him tho, would you let a nigger operate on you even with questionable IQ test result?

Now why does that seem like an unsavory idea.

Slowly? Turning?

are you a nigger?

Cry about it.

Attached: 1456908814377.png (796x334 226.14 KB, 76.52K)

Does anyone have the videos this "Doctor" made? There were 5 or so. They are worth watching, they are hilarious, and also very sad and frightening.

Diversity Doctors!

Hi nigger

Attached: 271fc873b4ef63833b5cff9ef29b901adcf92f568a1a01ea6fad79a66052d6a3.jpg (480x640, 62.18K)

Remember that there's no difference between black and white, male and female - white men have been doing this shit for decades.

Why anyone would go to nigger doctor? Even worse - female nigger doctor.

Take a good look at this.

This is post-kapfy Zig Forums.

Attached: ron paul.jpg (403x403, 36.32K)

Fuck. Shit's worse than I thought.

Attached: only the dead.png (700x718, 279.92K)

No one believes a word you say, kikey. No one wants you to even be alive anymore.

Nice attempt at revisionism there, Moishe

Old news that was posted here a while ago. Why is this shit being posted again?

I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT'S LITERALLY IN FRONT OF MY EYES BECAUSE (((SOMEONE))) FROM INFINITECHAN TOLD ME THAT SOME JANITOR IN MY CHINESE CARTOON BOARD WAS A TURK WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE OTHER THE PHOTO OF SOME RANDOM TURKROACH

Δυστυχώς τουρκατσαρίδες υπάρχουν στην Ελλάδα αλλά τα οβριά όλα τα στείλαμε στην Παλεστίνη.

Attached: ron paul you could COULD.jpg (666x666, 78.79K)

Isn't it funny how I said absolutely nothing about the race of imkikey? Isn't it funny how you brought that up entirely on your own?
ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW NO ONE MISSES YOU OR ANYTHING YOU DID. I THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU'RE CASTRATED. FOREVER.

Summertime

Kikey being a turk is a meme you dumb fuck. He probably isn't but he sure as shit is as bad as one. I'm calling you a nigger despite being certain that you're not actually a nigger, just acting like one.

Also you're trying to derail with meta talk aren't you.

Leave nigger lover

Are we going to pretend that this wasn't the main line of polemics against kampfy's omnipotent phantom?

You can't "derail" a train sliding in the mud, silly. You are calling me a nigger despite being certain that I'm not actually a nigger when THERE ARE ACTUAL NIGGERS howling "SHE BE A GUD BOI".

THIS IS HOW CLINICALLY PSYCHOTIC IMKIKEY ACTUALLY IS. THIS IS WHAT HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES.

lmao wtf tbh smh

The roach banned nigger hate threads and defended the jungle bunnies, did you forget that he filtered nigger which finally led to his ousting?

This is what kikes do, muddy the waters and rewrite history by attaching non truths to truth
truth
non truth made to look like a truth by attaching it to the other claim, you jews are so out of control you're making me defend kikey

Nigger got her shit pushed in…
ajc.com/news/breaking-news/dancing-doctor-suspended-medical-board/d0dz2JpfvQaZJFED9mhzGK/
*smile

Attached: black bikes.jpg (750x847, 90.86K)

take this pseudo-gore to megu/pol/

Fucking leddit nigger we already had this thread a few fucking times. Kill yourself and stream it.

can we talk about 'diversity' in healthcare? i don't think i've heard the worst yet

Attached: gynaecologist decapitation- Dr Vaishnavy Laxman.jpg (648x535 65.4 KB, 88.66K)

Every time these threads come up I have to ask "How do these people pass medical school?" Was it a mistake for me to assume that med school was too hard? I was never that into science, but if these apes can do surely most Zig Forumsacks can.

It's hard to pass med school when you can't get in because you're a white guy.

What about claiming to be hispanic or better yet, (((white)))? One of the biggest problems that our people have is that they actually sincerely believe that the system isn't designed to fuck them. It's fucking frustrating watching decent people walk into one obvious trap after another and calling you a "conspiracy theorist" for trying to warn them.

Muds get huge boons to their grades maybe. Part of the affirmative action?

grants and scholarships ?

Attached: OpenTheBooks_Oversight_Report_-_National_Foundation_on_the_Arts_and_Humanities_FINAL.pdf.png (1009x497 305.44 KB, 108.34K)

This woman should be placed next to those charts which show how changing your race from white to black on university application for med school changes you from a weak to strong consider. There's also the charts showing how black students make it into med school quotas with significantly lower GPAs than their white and asian peers.

Use her as the face of affirmative action quotas.

Focus on reducing the amount you spend for your degree. There are programs that anyone can take advantage of and get most of their schooling paid for. Local tuition can be quite affordable too.

WHY IS EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE DOUBLE SPACED

Attached: 1436360312163.jpg (754x575 1.04 MB, 199.63K)

holy fuck i cannot stop laughing help

Attached: 1431212145142.jpg (250x247, 21.66K)

When i see things like this i wonder what kind of world we live in where Zig Forums is the least racist person in the room

Attached: Sad ika shinryaku musume disappointed bored depressed ambiguous.jpg (609x540, 74.33K)

They get penalized in admissions as standardized testing is much less useful than for any other race due to the extreme amounts of cheating. I spent time on a grad school admissions committee and the GRE subject tests from asians were overwhelmingly above the 90th percentile but they had no real understanding of even elementary foundational concepts. Retention rates were subsequently terrible, since without anyone to give them the answers to memorize they were completely lost in coursework that steadily became more and more unstructured.

It's the world where whites are the ruling caste of humanity, who when in power rule with a fair, even hand over all, but who have, in our pursuit of fairness, given power over to those who would abuse it.

We have to take it back.

For Asian Americans, a changing landscape on college admissions

In a windowless classroom at an Arcadia tutoring center, parents crammed into child-sized desks and dug through their pockets and purses for pens as Ann Lee launches a PowerPoint presentation.

Her primer on college admissions begins with the basics: application deadlines, the relative virtues of the SAT versus the ACT and how many Advanced Placement tests to take.

Then she eases into a potentially incendiary topic — one that many counselors like her have learned they cannot avoid.

“Let's talk about Asians,” she says.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1

This went to the supreme court. Those who's demographics benefited from affirmative action have voted to rule in favor of it being constitutional.

I dindu nuffin

On one hand this is horrible, on the other hand people who go to cosmetic surgeons generally deserve worse.

Fuck, how obsessed are these spearchuckers with "their" "culture"?

I'm not an expert on this subject, but her "flow" seems to be pretty "tight" and "dope", if you know what I am saying.

Based

Attached: 1522013553586.png (512x512, 150.73K)

This. I find it uncomfortable enough just getting my blood drawn. I always wondered what kind of deranged mindset someone must have to willingly have their body sliced open just to lift and tighten a bit of skin.

Those who hide behind the facade of "culture" tend to do so to make up for their lack of individual merit.

Attached: DOCTOR SINGING OVER UNCONSCIOUS PATIENTS IN OPERATING ROOM.mp4 (854x480, 6.81M)

Universities and colleges have become little more than traineeships for getting ones blue tick on Twitter and a cushy job pointing out everything that is wrong (white) with society.

With all the hatred that's being fomented towards whites in the media, I wouldn't let anyone but a white surgeon touch me, if I'm conscious enough to make the decision.
Things were different in the past, but with the Jew push to demonize whites, and the easy acceptance of it by non-whites, letting any of them near you with a knife is probably a dangerous move.
Some of you white anons had better be forcing your way into medical schools if whites are to have any trustworthy doctors to go to (and I know the Jews on university boards will do all they can to stop you from specializing, so you might want to adopt a Jew name while in school, and change it back after you specialize, and do it all nice and legal-like).
Sad that the world has corroded into this, but with Jews running things, it's to be expected.

Attached: LittleRed.jpg (773x1000, 118.83K)

It's really no different than getting a tattoo, or the way Vikings used to file their teeth and stain them blue, etc.
People have undergone body modifications since before history was being written down, everything from scarring their bodies with designs to small things, like earlobe-piercings for jewelry.
The most dangerous part of any lift-&-tuck is the anesthesia…and trusting any non-white while you're unconscious, of course…

Attached: Red17.jpg (500x653, 67.21K)

this actually happened