#TheresAZeroMissing Patrick Little fights Voting Fraud

MASSIVE EVIDENCE OF VOTING FRAUD IN CA PRIMARY AGAINST PATRICK LITTLE

littlerevolution.us/2018/06/06/the-official-numbers-are-completely-bogus-heres-why/
littlerevolution.us/#bwg3/50
littlerevolution.us/2018/06/06/absolutely-jewd-election-results-were-the-best-possible-outcome/

Pat had 90% of his votes stolen by Jews. But unlike Roy Moore, /ourguy/ is not going down without a fight!
GET THE HASHTAG TRENDING:
#TheresAZeroMissing
#StopTheSteal

Pat has filed injunctions to prevent destruction of evidence and is currently in contact with lawyers.
Edwin Duterte, a candidate in the 43rd District running against Maxine Waters, has also sounded the alarm about voting irregularities.

tl;dr, the IMPORTANT THING is to get NORMIES in CA to realize that (((Democracy))) is RIGGED.

WHEN the JEW-diciary throws out the ballots and destroys the voting records, which (((they))) WILL, we will have ALL the pretext we need to
#MarchOnSacramento

THE JEWS HAVE OVERPLAYED THEIR HAND. IF THEY THINK THAT PAT LITTLE'S GOING TO TAKE THIS LYING DOWN, THEY HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING TO THEM.

FINO ALLA VITTORIA!

Attached: OaklandGYTComparison.PNG (1024x1101, 119.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1t1TvbMftg
old.reddit.com/r/sanfrancisco/comments/8o18yq/election_day_is_tuesday_at_city_hall_you_can_vote/
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/22/casapound-italy-mussolini-fascism-mainstream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Internet searches does not a legal case make. Why not provide the actual fucking evidence we have that California lets tens of millions of non-citizens vote? And the proven, recorded instances of voter fraud?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1t1TvbMftg
Pat's message from election night.
KEEP FIGHTING! (((They))) are TERRIFIED!

Also, I almost forgot
(((They))) aren't even trying to hide it anymore!

Attached: ThisIsYourFriend.jpg (620x867, 75.19K)

Pat has talked to lawyers, and they have said there is no statistical chance these results aren't tampered with.
There are also many accounts of votes getting thrown out, and in many cases people have been bragging about it.
FURTHERMORE, you are COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT if you think we're going to win this in the courts.
THE ONLY THING we are doing here is GETTING PEOPLE AS ANGRY AND RILED UP AS POSSIBLE against the corrupt ZOG system.
This will be a GREAT way to keep the energy up going into 2020, when HUNDREDS of Jew-naming candidates will be running nationwide, endorsed by Kevin MacDonald's American Freedom Party.

Attached: REMEMBERTHEUSLIBERTY0.PNG (1499x1938, 1.4M)

Heil'd, fuckin kikes just can't help themselves, dumb bastards all of them.

Also, about the non-citizen voting,
PAT IS GOING TO DO THAT. He's incorporating all evidence to make the strongest possible case.
For instance, this Reddit post is pretty damning:
old.reddit.com/r/sanfrancisco/comments/8o18yq/election_day_is_tuesday_at_city_hall_you_can_vote/
IF YOU HAVE TIPS, E-MAIL THEM TO
[email protected]
IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER, E-MAIL
[email protected]
to join the private server.

Yes, that's obvious.
We see that with every election. The leftists can't keep it in their pants.
No, I'm not.
Then there's no point in fighting it, you autistic kike shill lunatic.
So there's no point, because this will never happen.
No, it won't. Because if people think voting is rigged, they won't vote. And if they don't care (which they won't), then they won't do anything when the vote is inevitably stolen, anyway.
But that's not going to fucking happen, dipshit.

But why does it matter? You literally just said the court case is irrelevant and won't be won. Why would we help do something that doesn't work?
Why not do the only thing that DOES work?
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm

This. The point of this isn't to win, but to shine a light on the dirty tricks that the dirty kikes have pulled and have been pulling over the years.

Quit this fucking blackpill shilling or risk getting reported.
This is happening ALL OVER THE PLACE in Europe right now. Pic related. Also read:
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/22/casapound-italy-mussolini-fascism-mainstream
THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO DO. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT GET ANGRY VIA SOCIAL MEDIA, THE MORE THAT WILL JOIN PAT OUT ON THE STREETS, TO CONVINCE MORE PEOPLE TO COME OUT AND JOIN HIM.

Attached: CasaPoundProtest.jpg (700x476, 90.75K)

Go cut your own throat you fucking blackpilling shill. The awareness of the people against jewish elitism is literally a thousand fold of what it was only 5 years ago, there has been much progress in getting people to realize how the jew wants to control every aspect of life.

i dont think blackpilled posting is against the rules, he was merely argueing for violent takeover of the government to enforce demands
well, why not both i say
by all means we must win

You mean they aren't playing fair? That's not right.

Start killing.

Attached: claudius-begone.jpg (679x500, 80.44K)

You glow brighter than the sun. Try to be more subtle in your subversion.

Piss off, coward. The truth is not a blackpill. Your reports have absolutely no power. Substantiate your claims or shut the fuck up.
So why am I not hearing about these Europeans killing their jewish overlords and the shabbos goyim who've stolen elections since 1946?
That's not what the OP says.

Truth is not a blackpill, shlomo. The truth hurts your feelings, that's all.
Yes.
Yes. And yet no one is going to fucking rise up unless the food is gone, and the food won't be gone.

You still don't have an argument. Do you want to explain how literally calling on people to grab their guns, EN MASSE, and kill the (((people))) responsible for voter fraud makes me a jew? Because I'd love to hear that. And I'd love to hear you explain how the OP's call to "just tell people about the problem" makes him not one.

Yeah, you retards need to go back to reddit and suck civnat cock there.

Why does this look so much like a Hillary campaign recount? Take a cue from the other team and start flooding every local political post with shitlord candidates.

Patrick Little is useful regardless of his status as controlled opposition or not. Need more "Nazi" candidates out there with vaguely right-wing platforms.

I'm not entirely convinced. He was using Rockwell style "any attention is good attention" tactics. A person running their entire campaign on gassing the jews is obviously going to get more attention than anyone, barring the incumbent. Just because he got that attention doesn't mean that people are going to vote for him. It's pretty obvious that there's voter fraud going on even when you exclude the extremely blatant illegal immigrant votes. But screaming voter fraud without court-worthy evidence is just crying wolf. It will make people ignore you once you find irrefutable proof.

Let me know if there's anything a non-Californian can do to help.

Gettin' real tired of this toddler-esque attitude concerning elections. YOU LOST. Get over it and move on to the next election.

Getting more Zig Forums approved candidates on the ballot is definitely a priority. Every campaign is a "mini-movement" in its own right. Once people realize that at least 5% of the population would vote literally Hitler into office it will change everything.

Nah, think we'll go ahead and investigate the voter fraud.
I mean, surely you'll acknowledge that claiming a foreign country intervened via facebook ads is not the same as suggesting voter fraud.

You could start with not spreading false info. Look title did not run on "gas the Jews". He ran on "end Jewish supremacism" which is more acceptable even to aunt sally

you crybabies should've seen yourself after Trump won and you wouldn't shut up about Russian involvement.

Little is an FBI informant

Spreading the redpill is good.
Spotlighting the jewish subversion of the country is good.
Getting people angry about rigged elections is good.

Mass movements do not usually start with violence. They start with words and ideas.
They spread and gain strength through words and ideas.
Blackpill is about stopping the spread of words and ideas by using defeatist rhetoric. It is about demoralization. It is a tactic of the enemy and of those working with the enemy.
It is the enemy.

Gas yourself.
The evidence for voter fraud, including millions of illegals voting, is overwhelming. Especially in california.
Nothing is done because the system is corrupt.
Who watches the watchers?

We march with Pat at the rising of the moon.

Disregard shills and keep pushing. I abandoned my OPSEC due to frustration and the desire to spend a few weeks talking freely. I will go to jail when I travel next week for spreading guerrilla warfare manuals and lots of redpills.

Don't let my sacrifice for the infowar be in vain. If by some miracle they don't stop my antiZOG information and radicalization rampage then I will start dumping every single war and military guide I can find on here. I will literally download the 'i aint clicking that shit nigga' tier material and post it for you so you are safe from having to find it yourself.

You are welcome user. Do not follow my example. I have much to lose but I am way too deep to stop now. Fuck being paranoid I am going out with a bang. Use my info. Spread my info via dead drops. Build underground resistance cells and fucking violently resist. Bomb, shoot, poison, life ruination tactics all employees of ZOG. No I am not FBI. I am a patriot who needs radical change or death. I will not let my kids live in ZOG.

Kill yourself kikeshill.

Attached: 0921f623523efa90.jpg (768x1024 57.42 KB, 106.84K)

Come quickly lord jeebus

Which is the main point in all of this. Our enemy is fighting using various tactics, but most of these strategies revolve around control of ideas. You can't be a white nationalist, you are either a globalist cuck or a white supremacist. By creating a dichotomy you polarize people, preventing discussion and thereby persuasion from occurring, which allows you to control a large swathe of people who are now academically isolated, lacking all information other than what the rulers provide to them.

Killing Jews en masse would be nice, but its not feasible right now, the goal is to keep radicalizing people and begin aggravating preexisting tensions in our society.

You know what I mean. He was a white advocate who's campaign revolved around combating jews that was in contact with dozens of "alt-right" groups. Combine that with the media calling him a neo-nazi, and it's very obvious what the average normalfag is going to think of him. I'm not going to PR cuck for him AFTER an election for christ's sake.

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

If you can't act on your evidence, functionally it doesn't exist.

I honestly think the results were heavily tampered with. However, I have a hard time believing that Little was going to place 2nd. Could be wrong, but we are talking about California here and the amount of morale boost that came from even the tampered results shows that expectations aren't high for this state. For the man, I actually have been pretty impressed by his character and the fact he named the jew. The state? Pozzed to hell and back.
With that said, I had the honor of voting for him and I hope to hell he fights this, if only to have more opportunities to name (((them))) in public.

Wow, shareblue.

That's besides the point. The point is that he had enough votes to make a strong electoral statement and raise awareness to his candidacy. Whether or not he placed second is irrelevant, though it would be nice.

My god you people are infants. No wonder you get nothing done.

He doesn't care if he wins or not he cares about fighting and exposing jewry. Anyone against that needs to realize that laying down and dying when you know you can't win just isn't a acceptable option and is what led to our current sad state of affairs.

The (((media))) calls every white man that isn't a tranny or the prime example of a cuck a "Neo-Nazi". I theorize that they took this hard "Nazis around every corner" stance to set a pre-emptive narrative in preparation for the fact that they have become so balls to the wall with their actions and obvious that it would put normies who see what is going on now in a place of moral fear of them being right.
There really is no other reason for this hyperactive fear of "Nazis" being spouted suddenly and globally unless (((they))) knew they were about to create them.

"Name the jew…"

Attached: jew rat.jpg (1074x1232, 149.21K)

That line of thought seems beneficial to someone, can't put my finger on whom though, especially knowing that if I do I am FBI.

Kill yourself jew.

If we're lucky he's on this warpath for good and it only escalates from here.

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT PATRICK LITTLE, YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE WHITE RACE. WE'RE NOT GONNA' TAKE IT ANYMORE. THERE IS NO MORE BACKING DOWN, NO MORE 'ACCEPTING' THE RESULTS.
HE WHO WANTS TO LIVE, LET HIM FIGHT.
We will show no mercy to traitors.
If you try and stop the Little Revolution, we will hunt you down and ruthlessly destroy you.
This includes those who call Pat Little an 'agent' or 'fed' or 'glow-in-the-dark', etc.
Time to hit the streets.
Get ready for the
#MarchOnSacramento
The Goyim Know.
THE FIRE RISES…

Attached: download.jpeg (260x193, 12.98K)

This. We are planning MASSIVE STREET ACTION. Contact all friends and allies in California.
Follow @sparkywhitey and @titusvalens as well as @vic_mackey on Gab if you want information from trusted sources.
IF THE STATE DESTROYS EVIDENCE, INCLUDING BALLOTS OR VOTING RECORDS, IT IS A DECLARATION OF WAR.
We MUST be ready for that to happen, and react accordingly.

It's 'another think coming'.

Listen faggot.
Palestine belongs to the Palestinians.
Little wants to deport jews to Palestine.
This validates the bullshit jew claim to the land.
He also wants to give the $10m/day the US gibs the jews to African-americans as "reparations".

I do not support these platform policies.
These policies betray the "white" race.
"White" being a jew term used to strip the European people of their ancestral heritage and cultural identity.
Fuck you and your calls to violence you stupid jewniggerfed.

I forgot.
Little will win his fight here.
I support bathing Plato's "just" system of voting in sunlight.
Even if I disagree with some of Little's policy.
GODSPEED MR LITTLE

Oh no, a post I don't like! Gore will drive the shills away and not get me banned for sperging out!

Attached: retard.jpg (304x312, 31.13K)

What a waste.

I dunno. Didn't it invert it on him? Like, when has Kek ever been sarcastic? I mean, there's like the sarcasm of being literal about something sarcastic, which is very kekish…

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 16.55K)

I support Little, but I want actual proof of voter fraud before I go make a big deal about it.

First pic looks like Jeb!

Pathetic

This is California where illegals can cross the border to vote, if you don't think there was voter fraud then you must be new. Besides Patrick had the Arab vote locked down, and they reached out to him. There are about half a million of them in California that are voting age, the fact Patrick got 1/10th of what was expected from Arabs alone makes the voter fraud fairly obvious, not to mention liberals openly bragging about destroying votes as per usual

nick "the spic" fuentes is mad jealous of pat little

Maybe the Arabs were afraid he was honeypotting them?
If I was a Muslim, and a white guy in a suite wearing sunglasses (looking like an agent from the Matrix) was trying to get me to vote for him on his very taboo position, I might fear I'm being set up.
Them again, Patrick never says "gas kikes! Race war now!", but simply throws out lots of inconvenient statistics, and points out verifiable crimes done by Israel, which is not how a Fed would go about doing things.

I'm voting for Nick "Aryan" Fuentes

Attached: 19247876_10156061017054320_6320510439444663215_n.jpg (590x786 41.58 KB, 57.45K)

Nick comes across as an untrustworthy boomer used car salesman, and he's only 19. An opportunist who will jump to the altlite as soon as a deal arrives. I heard he was on Info Wars or something today. Can anybody verify this?

Still to low of a percent for that, especially considering the Arab leaders reached out to Patrick themselves and the Arabs and muslims will vote for anything anti jew and pro Arab for the middle east. Besides as I mentioned before, illegals can and do vote, and liberals drive homeless people from county to county to vote multiple times

Nick is only about 75% White, he will always push optics cucking and civic nationalism because that is the only way a man like him can get followers

Are you the guy who moved to Panama so he could gay marry Popeye the Sailor?

you literally posted in this thread you fucking retard

proof? of gtfo kike

Patrick did tell people to photograph their ballot after voting for him.
Maybe everyone who did that could send him their photos?
If it adds up to more than his count, then it would be proof.

Aren't there laws against that?

Attached: 7dabe5da1c1b7826b6912e6ec888914851497e05cab1d23a89a9109c2644463d.jpg (1104x1104, 66.16K)

This thread needs to be stickied, honestly. The kikes will rush to get the Supreme Court of California to order that the ballots be destroyed to wipe away evidence of vote tampering. They've done the same thing in countless other states for decades.

No, they don't. It's probable that a proportion of those searches were by liberals that hate him. But it's still a useful metric for determining if something is off nonetheless. When other candidates come away with several times the number of votes Pat got, but with a fraction of the engagement that he had, there is the rank smell of jew lingering in the air.

There is when it shows who you voted for, and I believe only before and not after the election has been casted. It avoids fad waggon hoppers. Just imagine if twiter started showing their (((solidarity))) by showing their ballots. Pure cancer.

t. CIA

Attached: Speck.png (1398x224 6.16 KB, 28.72K)

the state is corrupt as fuck but if you think little stood a chance you are retarded.

Is it wrong for a non-burger not being surprised of Commiefornia vote rigging?

It was inevitable.

< is it possible to do illegal things without the x-ray eagle eyes of superman catching you and executing you on the spot
Nope. Nobody breaks the law, my dearest lad.

Patrick Little is a hero but he's getting distracted by D&C shills like Nick the Spic and Lauren Rose the Nose.
He needs to focus on exposing ZOG and getting the ballots checked.

returns
I'm uncertain what to make of this.
On one hand, Little is not quietly disappearing as a (((controlled-op))) would do after losing.
On the other, Little is not moving on to campaign more broadly for NatSoc either.

I'm unsure if we've moved the Overton window far enough for this tactic to work at this time. But Little is on the ground in that Commie hellhole and I'm not, so I'll still say that he's probably legit.
If he's (((controlled-op))) this is a very desperate move for them. California's under the spotlight already for their antics with illegal immigrants. They could be trying for a ((("nothing to see here, goyi-guys"))) but only people who already drink the (((Pink-o-Flavor-Aid))) would believe that now. Any kind of honest investigation is likely to turn up numerous violations of Federal law, starting with the (((leftists))) proudly boasting about throwing out ballots they didn't like and going right to questions of how many non-citizens voted in a race for Federal office.

Speaking of leftist boasting, archive, screencap, and post, anons. Let's get a collection going right here that someone can pass to Patrick later. And my sides haven't been to orbit in a while.
And don't forget the broader fight, either. We still need to return to basic NatSoc principles here —- hating the kike isn't a basic NatSoc principle. Loving your own people is a basic NatSoc principle. We only name the jew because it is the jew who is fucking up our societies for (((profit))). We don't really give two shits about the damned merchant —- we love our people and the merchant is hurting our people.

Some of us have OPSEC to maintain, fuck off kike shill.

TL;DR: No, it isn't. READ IT YOU LAZY FAGGOT! THIS ISN'T REDDIT! THIS IS THE HURTBOX!

we just needed it to be provable. This was Patrick's plan all along and the kikes took the bait hook line and sinker

Attached: CIAnigger972.png (348x326, 139.95K)