Illegal shitskin tries to enter a military base, gets unequivocally BTFO

A pizza delivery man could soon be deported after he was turned over to immigration officials after trying to drop off food at a military base in New York.
Pablo Villavicencio, 35, arrived at the Fort Hamilton base in Brooklyn last week to deliver an order from the brick-oven pizza restaurant in Queens where he worked. He showed his New York City identification card to the guard as he had done several times before, but it wasn't enough this time, his wife says.

Villavicencio, an undocumented immigrant from Ecuador, didn't have a "valid Department of Defense identification" and was asked to get a daily visitors pass, Fort Hamilton said in a statement.

He ended up "signing a waiver permitting a background check," which revealed there was an active warrant for Villavicencio's deportation and prompted military police to call immigration agents, the base and Immigration and Customs Enforcement said.
"He was doing his job, he wasn't committing a crime," his wife, Sandra Chica, told reporters. "He wasn't doing anything illegal other than working to support his two daughters."
Chica said her husband could be deported to Ecuador as early as next week.
New York City Councilman Justin Brannan, a Democrat, is questioning the military's decision to call immigration officials.

"Pablo never had a problem entering the base before, he had a NYC ID and never had an issue before," Brannan said. "Why was Pablo singled out? What was different this time?"
"Is our city, state and nation more safe today because Pablo is off the streets?" he added.

Villavicencio had filed for his green card in February and was waiting for a response when he was detained, Chica says.
He is married to Chica, a United States citizen, and they have two young daughters who were born in the United States.
Education Secretary says schools should decide whether to report undocumented students. Civil rights groups say she's wrong.

An ICE spokeswoman said his application for a green card wouldn't prevent his deportation.
An immigration judge had ordered Villavicencio's deportation in 2010 after he overstayed his visa, ICE said in a statement.
He was initially ordered to leave without an official deportation order on his record but when he failed to leave the country, he was issued a final order of removal – an order from a judge that a person can be deported and has no more appeals left.
A final order of removal is a civil, not criminal, charge.
Since then, he's been considered an "ICE fugitive," the agency said.
"It's unfair that deportations appear to be the most important thing – trying to increase (deportation) numbers regardless of the impact they have on families," Chica said.

Villavicencio's arrest has sent "shock waves" throughout New York City's immigrant community, including among those who regularly use the kind of municipal identification card that Villavicencio displayed during the incident.
Undocumented husband of Indiana Trump supporter deported to Mexico

"They (undocumented immigrants) were told with this ID, they would have some form of liberty in this city without being arrested," Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, a Democrat, said.
"We are setting a dangerous precedent with what we saw here," he added.
The IDNYC card was introduced in 2015 as a free and official proof of identification that could be obtained with limited documentation – making it accessible to the nearly half million city residents without legal immigration status.
The ID cards also serve the homeless, low-income elderly people, former prisoners and members of the LGBTQ community who may have difficulty obtaining other government-issued IDs.
Torn from their families in the US, Salvadoran deportees return to a gang-ravaged homeland

The personal information of cardholders cannot be disclosed to federal law enforcement or immigration authorities without permission from the city's human resources administration. Applicants do not have to disclose their immigration status to receive a card.
The municipal identification cards have made it easier for some New Yorkers to report a crime, lease an apartment, open a bank account and even borrow a library book.
New York City's ID program is similar to those in cities around the country, including San Francisco and Los Angeles.

#ArmyBasesWithoutBorders
archive.is/tSOZl

Get your NYC approved "Sam Hyde" ID here:
www1.nyc.gov/site/idnyc/card/how-to-apply.page

Attached: NYC-ID-IN-3-STEPS.png (1200x900 86.47 KB, 346.75K)

sadly, this means we're going to have to still pay for his kids who are stuck here tho

He was taking some white kid's job delivering pizzas. Him and his family should be gassed.

sweet summer boomer..

The Pizzeria he worked in is located in Queens, the Military Base is in South Brooklyn. On a good day that's a one hour drive with 0 traffic (which is never). You have any idea how many god damn pizzerias there are in south Brooklyn? it's a bullshit cover story.

How do we deal properly with the spic question?

Whenever libertarians respond to issues of illegal immigration from spic countries they claim that they're "filling the void of low-skilled labor that educated, mobile white individuals have left in America. It's basic macroecon goy.". You can try to make the case that automation is the antidote to this filling this growing low-skilled labor pool but they'll say it costs too much or takes too long before realization. Then you have the civnat (((neocohens))) that claim all Hispanics are based traditionalists that will prop up libertarian ideology while whites sink into decadence (aka keep the fed propped up long enough for the yinon plan to complete). This group is also in agreement with the religious sect of the alt right because to them Catholicism must beat Islam in the years to come. After these groups you have the paleconservatives that argue spics, especially second generation spics from illegal immigrants, are well adapted to American triumphalism and their low crime rates and mobility in post-secondary education demonstrates this. Usually thereafter they'll write an article about the "Remaking of the American Dream".

So how do we properly counter these claims? I specifically need some hard data that shows second generation or third generation spics either have a similar IQ to their parents or only slightly higher as well as an effective response to the low-skilled labor pool point.

Attached: Bill Kristol white replacement.mp4 (1280x720, 6.93M)

Lurk more and learn to make a proper OP if you plan on sticking around.

Attached: Uniting Families.png (640x455, 425.33K)

Yes he was.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's all fine.
But before you even bring that up, there is the Rule Of Law issue.

Goy can't you see! He wasn't breaking the law!

hahahahahaha

Yea, we are without Rule Of Law right now.
We Rome now.

I love this meme where beamers think being here illegally isn't a crime and that they can't be deported unless they commit a second crime.

Am not greentexting an entire fucking article like an autist, besides that used to be just for fiction/story telling

nice geography mapfag.

it's a daily suffering for me. then again CNN is fucking retarded and it could be the wrong pizzeria they're listing.

You aren't punished for committing crimes, but rather for crimes you have committed. If you steal some chips from a konbini and eat them, once you finish you'll no longer be committing a crime. Since you have committed a crime you're punished.

You aren't punished for committing crimes, but rather for crimes you have committed. If you steal some chips from a konbini and eat them, once you finish you'll no longer be committing a crime. Since you have committed a crime you're punished.

PROTIP: Being in the country illegally is not legal. Probably has a criminal record beyond that as majority of illegals commit even more crime after illegally entering the country.

Attached: libs want to keep them here.png (532x676, 216.26K)

We need to start sending pizzas to .mil sites.

You sure about that, user?

Attached: image.jpeg (933x1338, 463.78K)

It's our duty as white men to breed with all nonwhite women so we can shit in nonwhite countries' gene pools, and because they've got some good looking women. I'd rather have some Latina than a white thot who gets trains run on her by niggers and lets dogs lick her vag.

Attached: image.jpeg (1125x1074, 405.09K)

oh god these fucking retards never learn

Again

Attached: image.jpeg (1125x1033, 201.88K)

Is /int/ just full of anti-intellectual faggots? This is terrible.

Half of 8pol would impregnate this beauty if they had the chance, but I moved to Panama and took advantage of the opportunity before any of you NEETs could. Have fun in crumbling Weimerica while I contribute to Castizo futurism.

Attached: image.jpeg (1125x1088, 284.12K)

Mestizos are half-white, which you dumb niggers seem to forget. My kids are going to be Castizos and I'm basically seen as a king among the lower castes here because whites are only around 13% but actually run this country.

Attached: image.jpeg (1125x781, 152.92K)

First they came for the (((esoteric immigrants)))…

breed them if necessary, but you must still have a white wife. Do what Jews do when they fuck the goyim but marry the rat face hebresses.

Is it autism?

Here's the thing you people need to start understanding: if niggers and other nonwhites are going to fuck our women, then we have to fuck theirs even more and shit up their subhuman bloodlines. Go look at that story from Brazil where women are requesting white American sperm for pregnancy. Whites are at the top of the fucking hierarchy and if the kikes are gonna try to flip the tables on us, we have to flip it back and crush them with it.

You're fucking homo.

Uhm try harder faggot.

Attached: image.jpeg (1125x1091, 182.91K)

OH look, it;s the faggot boomer who doesn't think white kids want to actually work trying to make it seem like all non-whites are some noble master race or some fantasy bullshit

I hate this fucking Jew logic to justify your degeneracy, it's even more disgusting when you see it happen in real life by people who think they're "redpilled".

I've never seen this much contempt for somebody who's doing the thing most 8pol only dream of doing. I moved to Panama 3 years ago and I'm treated like a king while you kikes think Trump is going to 4D chess Weimerica out of its inevitable path of collapse. I make a better living here than most people in America do, I own businesses and hold stock in different organizations. You people can't even keep this board from being raided by TRSodomites.

I almost pity you people.

Attached: image.jpeg (779x734, 150.38K)

nah

Its like these people want to pick and choose. Being in a country without proper authorization IS A CRIME. God spics are just so fucking retarded.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER EYES?

Nothing. Don't get mad.

Again, once more

Refer to the Brazil thing I mentioned earlier in this thread, nigger.

This upsets the 8kike.

Attached: image.jpeg (471x784, 77.44K)

Holy shit I noticed this too.
What the *fuck* is wrong with this 56% smelly disgusting looking piece of shit, an abomination that should not rightfully be on this Earth?
Holy shit what an ugly looking thing, is that being married? I feel sorry for the low down turd packer who got married with that… Thing.
Her eyes are so fucked you could put an eyepatch on either of those eyes and it would still look completely out of shape and weird.

Dysgenics in action.

Attached: image.jpeg (477x435, 105.53K)

This is the average huwite American woman, and soon the average white woman in general. Time is running out, fam. I actually heard Guyana has had a slew of white migrants looking to buy out property and other things.

Did you post this picture in the hopes that it would piss me off or are you just proving my point? I'm assuming the latter because that baby is one ugly motherfucker.

I posted this to emphasize the fact that white women are gone, they're done for. They're all coal burners and roasties. The Jews took our women and gave them to Tyrone, Muhammed and Pablo. We can't just sit back and not take their women at this point, you fucking nigger.

Looks like your indio girlfriend stroked out at some point.

Attached: image.jpeg (565x650, 41.27K)

Gee I wonder who's behind this one.

Attached: The Truth about the Killuminati-reptoids.jpg (700x335, 43.04K)

No, actually. She looks nothing like a stroke victim. Try again.

Attached: image.jpeg (500x375, 70.44K)

Seriously, you're a well to do American in South America and that's the best you can do? There's something wrong here. Either you're the pug fugliest motherfucker on earth, legally blind, or a Picasso enthusiast.

Kikes would want white men on child support to niggers and spics to drain their virility and their bank accounts, thus lowering the white birthrate whilst providing a class of white men who will work for even cheaper out of necessity.

Attached: image.jpeg (507x445, 37.26K)

Attached: image.png (2001x1125, 3.52M)

My point stands. I'm telling you for your own good, you should hold out for a less unattractive indio goblin to shit out mutt kids for you. At least they won't resemble Popeye.

You abandoned all semblance of knowing what you're doing when you assumed that anyone on Zig Forums would do anything but laugh at your haphazardly assembled girlfriend.

Again

Nice meme, Schlomo… You're with an ugly 56%, crooked eyed ugly faced nonwhite while I'm sitting high in a WHITE country with WHITE people.
I guess truly the incel and MGTOW crowd was carefully cultivated by kikes to race mix and abandon the white race, you're no better than the 'roasties' you claim to hate,
And you gave yourself to some… I have no idea what name to give that thing. You're just as much a race traitor as those misguided and naive idiots. They can keep those coalburners as there are still women in the world worth being with.
Yes we can, we have our own women to save. You're literally a cuckold who gave up on fighting for your race so you made up some bullshit to make an excuse for your race mixing adventures in some distant non white land.
You my friend are the fucking nigger.

You're assuming anyone here even goes out or has ever dated, as well.

You have less money. Money is a normal good. Therefore you have more demand for money. The wage doesn't go down because of you individually, but because of your relatively higher demand for money and because if other people followed your retarded advice there would be other candidates at the same education/skill/experience level you occupy who would be in the same situation, the wage would get driven down. Eat baby dick, Schlomo.

Bitch ugly.

Attached: redd foxx.jpg (740x444, 36.11K)

That's where you're wrong. He's clearly either a kike or a goblina that wants to be desired.

Fucking off yourself

Attached: laughing-nords.jpg (511x638, 71.72K)

Shit, you might be right.
I picture a 5′4 greasy faced, chubby, brown eyed and swarthy skinned naked molerat looking being with sticky semen on his keyboard mixed with the foul stench of doritos and some disgusting nonwhite food angrily typing while spamming pictures of some facebook thot he has a crush on.
Truly a hideous and wasteful form of life.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

There are no real white people left in America.

Speaking truth to power doesn't make me a fagcel or cucktow.

You my friend are the fucking nigger.

Nice meme, but white women don't want white men anymore. Read the fifth political theory btw, this is our future.

That projection I see?

Attached: Laughing Uniparty.jpg (548x418, 52.71K)

Back to TRS, sodomite.

This is why I liked the old management. They would have removed your retarded worthless posts and banned your faggot ass.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-08-01-27-39.png (1080x1920, 1.05M)

Attached: image.jpeg (360x313, 20.34K)

You are literally doing what Fagcel and Cucktow (loving those nicknames btw) vouch for… Abandoning white women and settling for lesser beings. But at this point I am more certain you yourself are not white, likely either a full on nonwhite or a hideous 56% who came to terms with his inferior genetics and so bred with some other goblina out of depression and pity.
Nigger you have no sense of reality. White women, heck, any women want a strong man… If you act like a cuck then you will be treated as such, this is why the urbanite hipster faggots are often gay or racemixers, because no self respecting white woman actually wants such weakness.
Those who burn the coal pay the toll and giving up on the entire race because a number of degenerate whores racemix is the literal definition of cuckoldry.
Though rare in this mad world, there are still traditional women with values and morals. I happen to be dating such a woman, no they're not 'redpilled' or 'based', they're just normal people who the decline has yet to harm. And the behaviors of modern day degenerates is but a symptom of the sickness. Go do us all a favor… Read siege and shoot up some nigger ghetto and die doing it in the name of the based 56%ers

You could have a mod that isn't a Turkroach that has zero tolerance for blatant kikery, but instead Codefaggot decided libertarian anarchy was superior to curation.

Oh wow, must have struck a nerve. I am not projecting but it would seem that you're unintentionally projecting in every fucking post you make.
If you're not a TRSodomite yourself then truly there is no need to stoop that low in a last ditch attempt to insult me. If you're truly a white man (which we know you're not) then you can banter me with more intelligent discourse than that.
If you are TRS though, please Jimpact yourself.

Attached: image.gif (400x224, 1.59M)

Attached: image.jpeg (1125x828, 91.58K)

I have implied on multiple occasions that you are non white and I still hold by this. What are you, retarded? Must be those lower IQ points from your inferior genetics. We've already established that you're not white, you certainly haven't denied it.
I can see now you're only here to have a giggle.

Refer to

Look, you're either a 56% yourself, a full on nonwhite or if you *are* white you are simply a defeatist race traitor cuckold who has settled for inferior women because you fell for the meme that all white women are thots to make an excuse for the fact you were too weak to date someone of your own race.
You know who else unironically believes that white women are all thots? Incels, race traitors… And goblin school shooters.

Holy fuck are you retarded fam, refer to and tell me with a straight face that I'm not white.

Also, for the record, Andrew Anglin understands my strategy and does the same thing, but with Asian chicks. He also knows that white women are worthless and beyond saving.

See, if you're going to give up and mix your genes out of existence, wouldn't you rather look at a face like that instead of the Lovecraftian horror you're with now?

Have you not seen that one video?

At least both of their eyes are equally squinty in most cases. Good luck making El Ogro de los Americas a reality, though. Kek. That bitch ugly.

Attached: doom face wall.jpg (480x360, 18.3K)

Good luck finding a white woman who hasn't been blacked or isn't suffering from microchimerism.

Yup. Wouldn't touch that with a rented dick.

Also, don't forget to filter the faggot.

k