Jew skank murdered by rapefugee (((media))) gets riled up: oy vey ban all criminal rapefugees forever

Jew skank murdered by rapefugee (((media))) gets riled up: oy vey ban all criminal rapefugees forever

Jews cover up the terror inflicted by mudshits on whites but once their own kind gets SHOA'd the wailing begins…

14 year old kikess who looks like a low class mudshit whore got raped (allegedly, she probably went with him willingly) and murdered by an afghan rapefugee who was denied asylum and criminal. He was suspected of raping a 11 year old girl before, assaulted cops, robbed people with his rapefugee friends. He never went to prison for any of this.

Now the kike owned media wants the (((German government))) to apologize to her parents.

If she was white this would have never reached the media.

bild.de/politik/inland/mord/sprengstoff-fuer-die-gesellschaft-55940758.bild.html

bild.de/news/inland/mord/an-susanna-das-versagen-55940782.bild.html

tagesspiegel.de/politik/verdaechtiger-flieht-in-den-irak-juedische-gemeinde-trauert-um-ermordete-susanna/22659386.html

Attached: 8699f02bc4.jpg (562x375, 81.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/suspect-in-14-year-olds-murder-has-left-germany-police-say/a-44107751
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/us-student-otto-warmbier-returned-north-korea-blind-deaf-howling/
archive.fo/gXTXh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*rapefugee HERO

What don't the jews understand about ONE ARM'S LENGTH?

I don't speak Nazi so anybody have the article in Queen's English?
At the very least, what was the name of the jewess and her parents (for proof that she wasn't a New German, like the rapefugees will become?)

translate.google.com / translate.bing.com

Another kike bites the dust.

Attached: 0e0c8879ceaa2c115e3ede53611813aed920d590815e09ee55e6013149b0fcd5.jpg (856x575, 190K)

This is really the kind of migrant we could use more of.

He can even take the jewess body with him as a souvenir

No, that is a waste. Should take the jewess's sisters and mother with him as a souvenir. Leave the body for the father so he can see what happens when jews don't self exterminate at birth.

that's nice, now kill yourself levi

The golems have turned against their own (((masters))). This is pretty off topic but knowing that leftists and shitskins in (((uni))) have been known to be "anti-Zionist" (not anti-Jew) and pro-Palestine, we could infiltrate one of their movements via redpilling them on Hitler's view on Palestine.

In my own personal opinion, I highly doubt they will believe this because since they are leftists and shitskins they all act like whiny entitled women who think everything they don't like is Literally Hitler, hence the "Zionism=Nazism" maymay existing in the (((unisphere))).

webm related

Attached: Hitler on Palestine.webm (640x360, 3.83M)

Part and parcel.

Attached: kikeBTFO.jpg (620x413, 98.96K)

Here you go, in the Queen's English.
dw.com/en/suspect-in-14-year-olds-murder-has-left-germany-police-say/a-44107751

He's 22, she's 14. Is that really necessary?

dead kike=yes

fuck off

what you don't understand, user, is that murdering little girls is ok as long as they have the wrong genes

it does not matter the age of the kike, a kike is a kike and deserves extermination regardless. it does not matter if by bullet or by knife, kikes deserve pain, rape, torture, and death

rat
>little (((girl)))
rat breeder

What a terrible tragedy. I wonder what she could have done to upset that poor future doctor, lawyer, or engineer for him to express his frustrations in such an unfortunate way. What did she do, or fail to do? Was she wearing her don't rape and murder me bracelet? Was the refugee told beforehand that rape and murder isn't how Westerners express their feelings? Were the two romantically involved, and this just a crime of passion? Did the refugee have ADHD, and therefore couldn't understand what NO meant? We may never know the motives for this unfortunate event, but it's important to remind Jews to not look back in anger; that the primary victims of this are the refugees who will feel even more ostracized in a society that they're already struggling to fit into.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: kike.png (596x388, 286.41K)

=FEED ME JEWS=

Attached: murderpepe.png (400x388, 45.39K)

bump

that's a lot of pills

HAHA I HADNT READ THE WHOLE STORY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/us-student-otto-warmbier-returned-north-korea-blind-deaf-howling/
that's what you get for shitting on the goyim, fuckers
that poster was the most sacred symbol the norks have
and he didnt even steal it, he tried to smuggle it out
suits you well, ratfaced spawn of satan

Attached: ass O1yX.gif (280x210, 614.35K)

Did your CO forget to update the playbook, Moishe?

HAHAHA yeah those norks pushed his shit in. I wish we had access to his interrogation videos, I would love to see that kike having his head put through a wall.
If any intelligence officers from NK are reading this, please leak THAT SHIT!

Why yes, Rabbi, it would have been a shame if he was 14 and she was 22. Therefore it was really necessary.

it is a huge transformation to make but without it the jews will not survive

Oh look, it's Fatalie Portman.

Perfect post.

Hopefully this fuels anti-rapefugee sentiment. Keep borders closed.

Incredible… her blood dancing parents want the GERMAN Govt to apologize for this crime…. I am sure they will use her diary as a thing to publish to make shekels off the actual human sacrifice that child was.

How can you keep something closed that wasn't closed to begin with?

So was wealth distribution and communism, as long as it is against the better of your own race.
Fuck off.
Kikes inveneted communism and they push all variants of materialism and degeneracy upon all the people of the world.
The way I see it all kikes need to be gassed.

They sure didn't think about this when they pushed communism and caused the highest deathtolls everywhere on earth.

With millions of rapefugees already inside the country and 40% of births being low IQ migrants (as per official stats, the reality is probably worse) Germany's fate has already been sealed.

A tamed atomized minority rising up against a violent clan based majority is unlikely and (((they))) would intervene quickly.

archive.fo/gXTXh

And they caught them in Iraq. Justice system in overdrive when its one of ((them))

Normally rapefugee pieces of shit serve less than 10 years for murder but given that she's a jewess chances are he'll never get out of prison.

Normally murderers if not psychologically ill get out after 15 years max if they receive the most serve sentence.

Or get pardoned for one or more reasons. Anyway heard it on main stream radio and became unpleasantly surprised over the speed and efficiency the ((law)) enforcers, exhibited on this occasion.

You Kike rats weren't thinking about that when you genocide Germany did you?

Attached: 4a6ca229e818f408896bab4af4a84ae7ed51555d5ac137858127e9694f72f6bf.jpg (500x375 54.09 KB, 26.59K)

It is the ZOG newspaper asking for that.
Bild of Springer is literally a ZOG creature. Founded after the war with US money, all their journalist have to underwrite in their contracts their devotion to zionism and US imperialism. All the important position at the publisher are manned by jews.

Of course the (((German))) government is responsible, for many hundreds of murder more, they let them in against the law. Only so far nobody complained in the press if a German was murdered. Those protesting were named as “xenophobe dirt and scum from the darkest corner of the land”, so the words of the government and the president of Germany – I kid you not.
The (((German))) government showed no pity about the victims of the Christmas massacre, didn’t visit them in hospital and let candles and flowers remove from street cleaner.

haha, I love you Zig Forums

Oh n-no, that's terrible.

Attached: 1523617657186.jpg (600x504, 57.05K)

I also believe this whole thing is extremely anti-muslim and very problematic for a lot of reasons.

Can anyone find a better picture of this heeb hambeast? She'd look good on one of those racist alt-right #120dB posters that neo-nazis are putting up.

So how many other times before has this happened in Germany that no one knows about? Got any names of the victims? The only one I remember is the cuck who hid in his tent while his girlfriend was raped.

My main concern is how this will encourage Islamophobia. The real victim here are the Muslims, because now they will get lots of Islamophobia and bigotry from (((whites))). :^)

Attached: butthurt-flaggot.gif (119x149, 157.3K)

This is what tikkun olam gets you kikes.

Dead jews.

Jew press is legit, right? kek.
Since no one here has the mental capacity to operate beyond the knee-jerk level, let me break it down for you.
Cue a psyop designed to make the kikes look like just as much the victims of mass-immigration as everyone else.
Normalfag thinking after digesting this propaganda:
That's all there is to this. Project
Bonus points to the kikes for dressing and making her up like a "low class Shiksa" for added sympathy value. You can practically see how they thought that up, around the table, contributing their ideas
Or carry on believing that your jew TV shows and jew news is really not purely there as mind control and propaganda.

Oh I forgot to add the golden rule in play here:

You faggots are some sick people. She was a 14 year old girl, just a child. As someone not White or Jew, Jews look white to me unless they have on their signature hat and sideburns.

The butthurt is strong with this one hahahahhaha

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK THAT BITCH KIKE! WE WILL THROW YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE FUCKING WOLVES!!!!!!!

10/10
well done sir

Attached: Brent Rambo adult.gif (360x199, 2.07M)

I am simply appalled by the vile hate speech directed at this poor underprivileged refugee.

For you

Salty jidf

Consider my almonds activated.

Attached: b37e913189571c76102f728875b0813746fb5a5bb070e1ceb3075aaa0aa84a7e.png (625x800, 683.13K)

Nits grow into lice.

Attached: a35d98e4bad485d32e5c52fd28f4368af400a992bdc5435cabfeb694d539f675.png (405x500, 401.84K)

bump, for the lulz

Do you let a parasite grow up to feed on the host just because it's young?

wtf i love camelniggers now

bump

i'll do it if you tell me you're not a bot.

that particular maggot infestation is the video with the mango worms on a dog's back correct?

Jews treat themselves as above morality, so we should look at this as cold hard facts kind of way. Superior being won, and that's a good thing!

checked.

He's right. She should have been put in a humane gas chamber. Heil Hitler dubs has us chastised.

Underrated post. 40 keks, user.

[email protected]
nevar4get

So glad to see the Jews getting bit by the poison they push onto us goyim. If I could, I'd invent some kind of HUD device that the rapefugees can wear that only detects full-blooded and partial Jews and instructs them to attack, rob, rape and kill said targeted Jews, with a credit system in place that would deposit Euros into their accounts for each Jew attacked, robbed, raped and killed. (The amount determined by which action(s) said rapefugees decide to take).

Why don't you Euro-pussy anons spread anti-Jewish propaganda in the mid-filth neighborhoods to get them riled up? We could be reading about this daily if you faggots did your job right.

Mud-filth*

Because I live in the USA, user. But that's not a bad idea. The only problem is that it would only target religious Jews, and not the secular who more blend in with the goyim.

On that note I met the weirdest jew today, he was a hyperZionist who was obsessed with protecting Israel and jews, but he also said he unironically supported white nationalism because he felt like Jews would be safer in a world surrounded by white people than a bunch of marauding shitskins. He's still a turbokike who needs to be gassed but It does make me wonder if a lot of jews might realize that the whole white genocide thing was a really stupid idea and give up on it.

Attached: 1516412679637.jpg (486x572, 41.55K)

I'm not even sure what they would have done to him to cause this. This is like some brazillian prison type shit.

Attached: Booze isnt food.jpg (250x200, 6.48K)

Actually I'm with you on this one a well.

Bild had a suspicious number of "jews beaten for being jews in Berlin" news pieces in recent weeks that were sketchy at best

although (((Berlin))) becoming their Weimar nest again mudshits are largely busy selling drugs, pimping German women and committing blue collar crimes, as they know they deep down that they can't win against kikes but can profit off Germans alongside with them

rape rape rape
rape rape
rape
kill
kill kill
kill kill kill

FUCK HER BRAINS OUT MOHAMMED! ATTABOY YOU CAN DO IT CHAMP
COME ON FUCK THE CORPSE CMON BOY
YOU SMELL THE NEXT ONE? WHERE

Stop wondering.

Attached: Ultra-Kike-Genocide.png (600x338, 278.71K)

Same here. Can we meme her as a "fellow white" and stir up both the niggers at the Jews and the Jews at the niggers? It'd be fun to watch the nog mobs hack their way toward Israel with machetes while Jewish scientists feverishly try to cultivate a nigger-specific virus before the 6 millionth kill.

Attached: Activated_Almonds.png (585x650, 488.19K)

western countries have been jewed to death and now it's time to dispose of us

the hidden debt slavery is Weimar level deep and 3rd world people who only know 3rd world living conditions are much easier to control than whites who remember the prosperity of their parents generation

while the regular economy will obviously phase out this way, debt slavery via banking was always their main thing

I honestly think they are all schizo

Of course it is a torpedo, I'm yet to see a quality torpedo poster, I sincerely doubt such a legendary creature exist.

I've never seen confirmation that Peter Sutherland was a kike. No doubt if he wasn't a kike, he was a good shabbos goy for the kikes, and became a kike in spirit and through osmosis.

(((Sutherland)))

Kikes are in for a blast due to anti-kikery from sandniggers

Are you fucking blind?

Attached: Spot-Dangerfield.jpg (512x512, 32.03K)

I'd have to see analysis into his ancestral records to be sure or not. I'm not discounting that he was a possible crypto-Jew that had family "convert" to Catholicism to conceal his real identity, but besides inferences and how he looks, there's nothing definitive. Jews need goyim to fully carry out their deeds, and I can believe that there are goyim so fucked in the head that they'll carry out actions that make them even more kikes than the kikes themselves.

Some I assume are good people.

Attached: Trump Stairs.jpg (2500x2543, 7.55M)

There are no good jews; there are no good muds.
This is a struggle for survival and supremacy. The losers will be culled.
There can be no prisoners, for that would be failure in and of itself.
No mercy. No respite.
No compromise. No survivors.

This level of denial

lol what the fuck do I care what you have to see? the borders of pissreal are looking smaller everyday aren't they kike? do you think pissreal will be big enough for all of you to hide in? first the mudslime wrected that cunt then we shit all over her charter and there is nothing you can do about it, how does it feel kike?

I don't think even a normie would be at this level of denial. I smell JIDF

Well there's your problem.

That kike was 14 years overdue son.

Because they don't speak the local lingo and we don't speak goatfuck.