Justin Trudeau trolls Trump with framed photo of his grandfather's Canadian...

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Justin Trudeau trolls Trump with framed photo of his grandfather's Canadian brothel
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau appeared to hold back laughter Friday at the G-7 summit when he presented President Trump with a framed photo of a hotel and brothel that Trump's grandfather once operated in British Columbia.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted a photo of the moment — with Trump sitting in front of the Canadian flag and Trudeau sitting in front of the American flag — praising the gesture.
“Great moment between @JustinTrudeau and @POTUS when he gave him picture of the President’s grandfather’s hotel in Canada. #G72018", the tweet said.

Trump's grandfather, Friedrich Trump, opened the Arctic Restaurant and Hotel in 1897 during the Klondike Gold Rush. It was one of the first properties in the Trump real estate empire.
Though President Trump has vehemently denied the property was ever operated as a brothel, history suggests otherwise.
As did a multitude of Twitter users responding to Sanders' post.

Despite the Arctic Hotel's colorful past, activists — including Parks Canada and the Carcross Tagish First Nation — have campaigned to turn the site into a tourist attraction.

archive.fo/D4oI4
washingtonexaminer.com/news/justin-trudeau-trolls-trump-with-framed-photo-of-his-grandfathers-canadian-brothel

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (978.62 KB, 1024x768)

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Go away /leftypol/

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

President Trump is the friend of my enemy which makes our relationship complicated. I wish he'd stop hanging out with faggots and build the fucking wall.

Attached: e28e719f326e89f870cc6909fe6edcd4f42e1e5c658b0713ab20de4ec40e5983.jpg (35.08 KB, 450x319)

James Edwards
James Edwards

Whores in a hotel in the middle of a gold rush? Where are my pearls, I must clutch them.

OP you remind me of Trudeau. You are both faggots.

Reminder to sage.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Hes such a fucking faggot i hope a paki gets the hots for his man glutes

Attached: 1abdf17e055604d27c16359c9a0fdcf57dccad80fbfd0fc2c9fe7da3bd4c23fa.jpg (123.12 KB, 831x650)

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

I thought whoring yourself out was female empowerment?

Attached: 1471793394098.png (222.75 KB, 466x359)

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

only plebs think this is important

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Meek and deceitful = lying faggot

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Only retards imagine it's not. You think Trump is going to allow a little bitch like Justine to embarrass him and in public? NO, he's getting out the leaf blower. Poor Canucks are fucked now. The timing of this was so bad that Trudeau must want a trade war. Which is mental illness when something like, 86% of their exports go to the US. A new NAFTA deal was close but you can forget that now. As for the steel and aluminum tariffs, those won't be coming off and the list of duties will instead expand. That means higher prices for EVERYONE.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

Trudeau just fucked you, Cannies

Attached: 2826561bb183263ee88318c6f4c80dff.jpg (73.06 KB, 607x850)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Trump is a bitch for the jews, wake up or fuck off to r/the_Donald faggot.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Attached: bd4868567286fa50d41ba3668bc3d8a9ca1a823ce04d0c670b17356b35098722.png (283.15 KB, 499x513)

Levi James
Levi James

Trump better present this guy a framed image of that spic dictator Trudeau's mom fucked as a portrait of his father.

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Yeah, but hes a bitch for the zionist jews. Trudeau is a bitch for the marxist jews. Its like the sociopolitical equivalent of a dog fight between semite tribes.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Isn't this sex worker shaming? I'm so triggered right now.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

/thread

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

NOT

FUCKING

WELCOME

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

it's a brothel because we keep saying it is
epic le owned!

Attached: (you).jpg (39.7 KB, 500x430)

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

Apparently men aren't allowed to agree with that one.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

I would say Trump should go ahead and empower Stormy but no one would pay for that willingly.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

Friends close, enemies closer. The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Its like the sociopolitical equivalent of a dog fight between semite tribes.
Welcome to the world of Judea, newfriend. To the Jewish mind, the whole world is their Palestine. I'm only about 18 years old right now but if this ZOG bullshit won't stop 'til 2100 I'm honestly going to an hero when I'm 24. I would really hate to see the day when Europe becomes Brazil 3.0, first the US and now those poor innocent European lives are at stake because of (((them))). Literally almost every politician in the West is an Israel ass-kisser.

Attached: Burn-them-all.jpg (143.4 KB, 633x620)

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

18 calling anons newfriends

Attached: WTF.gif (388.01 KB, 500x281)

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

I've been on the chans for quite some time now, dude. From the wake of Obongo's reelection to be exact. I've never really made any friends and I realized everyone at my school were one of the best shabbos goyim I've ever seen in my life. The (((anti-gun rights))) cuckoldry really just got into my nerves. I keep lying to my family that I wouldn't become a NEET.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

I was shitposting on newsgroups when I was already out of school after I I completed training on prodigy. If you want to look like less of an idiot, don't throw your barely hairy nuts out there and definitely don't connect it to a 13 year old's shitposting spree like it's somehow a presidential unit citation.
Anyway, glad you're wise to the jew. You're alright kid.

Attached: Cheers.gif (1.91 MB, 400x167)

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Wait, Canada has an intel agency that trolls here? wtf we need to nuke Canada asap

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Thanks user. Also on a side note, when I first got involved into politics I was already critical of Israel's actions on the Palestinians. I got really close into becoming a member of some "progressive" leftist movements that were pro-Palestine but then I also realized that they never actually gave a shit about human life. They started kvetching about muh White privilege like their was no tomorrow so I cut ties with them. Essentially when I first discovered Zig Forums, I sided with the lolbergs. But the way they made supporting Third world immigration and LGBTQABBQAYYLMAOBENIS+ rights being a good thing really rubbed me off on the wrong spot. Then their's the "crony capitalism is not real capitalism" notion which made me question if they had any true solutions or not. It seemed like they had no interest for their own volk at all.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

muh israel
You fucking commies, I swear.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

jews are everywhere user
except the ovens in the ovens where they belong

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

build the fucking wall
Do you mean this wall?
Stop posting pics of ugly kike girls

Attached: trumps-wall.jpg (51.51 KB, 300x200)

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

was this before or after (((trudeau))) displayed a weak soyboy attitude for getting BTFO on trade?
"its not fairrrrrrr" that's about the extent of his comment after the summit, right?

Attached: dora-at-the-border-by-amethystrealm.jpg (28.19 KB, 467x350)

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Being against the "holy" land of the kikes makes me a commie
???

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

The implication can be taken many ways depending on one's political view. Don't fall for it. You know you aren't for pissrael, don't allow it to be applied to you.

Attached: uOfqsiD[1].jpg (63.48 KB, 625x626)

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Attached: shush.jpg (71.97 KB, 700x405)

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Why ignore imports? Virtually all goods come over their southern boarder, which all of is subject to US taxation. They are fucked. He is probably doing it on purpose to make every see us a bullies instead of him as incompetant.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

grabbing pussy and keeping the pimp hand strong through the generations
bad

Attached: 1528067846835.jpg (168 KB, 653x703)

Jack Long
Jack Long

So nice of Trump's grampa to give Justin's granny a job. Early NAFTA in action

Attached: grannyho.jpg (79.58 KB, 590x400)

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

If I have been able to see far, it's only because I have stood on the shoulders of giants. Nice pic user. Here's a crop and caption for you.

Attached: TrudeauAndTrannies-faggot.png (682.17 KB, 617x650)

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Bad move, Justin. Bad, bad move. Never piss off the Don. It was nice knowing you Canadians, but it's the Day of the Rake now.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Than translation is wrong. It says "when the sow is dead the piglets will perish as well".

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Shame on Trudeau, this is sex worker shaming. He needs to be reminded that womyn can never be wrong, regardless of their career choice.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

However you feel about Trump, I can't see how this is a knock against him. How can you blame him for his grandfather doing something? It's as stupid as acting like he's responsible for the "Drumpf" name change.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Blood guilt is real, goy.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Is that best he got? Wew lad.

Liam Green
Liam Green

Trump curse when

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Right, m8? I wish my grandfather owned a brothel.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

White people should feel bad about their heritage. No one else should apparently.

Noah Price
Noah Price

be american
buy property in canada
build hotel
hire chef and put a restaurant at the ground floor
canadians use hotel for hookers
generations later grandson becomes president
canadian prime minister frames picture of your hotel/restaurant and taunts your grandson because canadians used your hotel/restaurant for hookers
canadian prime minister indirectly likens you to a pimp, to your grandson.
grandson doesnt know canadians used it for whoring
canadian historians know otherwise
this is somehow intended to be insulting to you, and by extension your grandson
are canadians literally retarded?

Attached: 2016-11-29-14-04-58-Imgur--The-most-awesome-images-on-the-Internet---Pale-Moon.png (765.48 KB, 665x464)

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (192.61 KB, 289x445)

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Painful reading shit like this.

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

Trump better present this guy a framed image of that spic dictator Trudeau's mom fucked as a portrait of his father.
TOP KEK

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

We only voted him in to punish a cuckservative for being a repeated fuckup, we swear.

Attached: 1461839333973.jpg (109.81 KB, 500x500)

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

Attached: 1452826300262.jpg (1.2 MB, 2500x1500)

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

He should frame one of his mom's photos where she's giving a full view of bush.

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

They are harping on the DENIAL of what may or may not have been. It was a damned gold miner hotel. They sold everything to a gold miner a gold miner might need. Doesn't make it a brothel because it wasn't operated as a whore house alone. The kikes are trying to play semantic games and get Don with a GOTCHA!

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

diplomacy is friendship

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Has Trudeau ever claimed his mother wasn't a whore? It wouldn't be the same but it would be funny as fuck. I say he hangs it in the oval office before the next visit. Don't give the cocksucker a free frame. kek

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

The NDP and Liberals are different flavors and stages of Communism.
I hate people like you, as I had to stand and watch as the false tune of democracy took my country and gave it to George Soros.
<My old man didn't serve with the CAF so fags like you could give my generation a bad name and unlimited shitskins

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Too crass. Trump should give Trudeau a box of Cohibas.

Attached: A-slide-lid-box-of-Cohiba-Robustos.jpg (57.57 KB, 640x480)

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

HA HA CANADIANS USED TO FUCK WHORES IN ONE OF YOUR GRAND PAP'S HOTELS

Attached: pmcretarded.png (70.27 KB, 330x333)

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

Well he's a libcuck so he doesn't think the way normal people do.

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

not realizing this is just a staged reality show on a larger scale.
thinking your vote is of any significance at all.
thinking Trump is outside of the circle.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

If you're going to an hero - which if you're white I implore you not to - instead of passing on unsung, why not make a pilgrimage to the land of (((our greatest ally))), inside the belly of the beast itself … and get up to some absolutely zany hijinx on your way out?

Attached: gas-valve.jpg (35.19 KB, 255x252)

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

He should frame one of his mom's photos where she's giving a full view of bush.
Has Trudeau ever claimed his mother wasn't a whore?
mfw leaf historians trace her lineage back to working girl in first trump tower gold rush edition.

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Attached: Kek-Will-Show-U-De-Wey.jpg (216.03 KB, 865x1196)

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

Perhaps we should start sending him gifts.

Attached: jewdeau.jpg (133.76 KB, 602x866)

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Kek'd.

How will Drumpf recover?

Michael Green
Michael Green

country allows it's people to be exploited by foreigners through prostitution

This is supposed to troll or mock the other person? Is this another "if your enemies kill you, you win" trudeauism?

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

we
conservatives lost 0% vote share well getting unseated.
Somehow in 4 years an extra 3 million people or 25% of voters appeared. An increase in voters that would be 10% of the countries population.
In 4 years, with 100% of them voting. Suspiciously all in favor of communism and minority cabinet positions.
Almost like… they're third world shitskins. Who would have guessed.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

we need to help Dora the Aryan Explorer and the rest of her esoteric immigrant family.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

(((accelerationism)))
how jewish of you

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

Help? We can give them directions home.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Why not just hand Justin a picture of Pierre Trudeau's bedroom and call it even?

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

conservatives lost 0% vote share well getting unseated. Somehow in 4 years an extra 3 million people or 25% of voters appeared. An increase in voters that would be 10% of the countries population. In 4 years, with 100% of them voting. Suspiciously all in favor of communism and minority cabinet positions. Almost like… they're third world shitskins. Who would have guessed.
Fascinating how that happened as a result of the Cuckservatives' pozzed immigration policy, huh? The Cuckservatives were in power for nine years before Justin Trudeau rose to power in their destructive wake. Trudeau is absolutely worse, but the Conservatives are nearly as despicable.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

What did you expected from such mentality.

Attached: 0.jpg (117.68 KB, 1280x720)

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Yup, ok

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Mostly surprised Trump hasn't announced that Canada is getting annexed at this point.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Remember how Trudeau's father made Yuri Bezmenov lose his job at a radio station for speaking out against Bolshevism?

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

I don't, actually. Care to share some links?

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

How is this "embarrassing"?
It's not like Trump is Justina Trudeau.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

From 0:17:36 to 0:19:45.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Trudeau actually bending over for the Soviets

Not a surprise. Trudeau Sr was little more than a tyrant in disguise.

Attached: anglos-vs-canadiens.png (1.33 MB, 2030x3396)

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Pierre Trudeau was a Communist subversive. He was soft towards the USSR and was establishing relations with them until something happened (I forget what) and he basically had to choose the US or the USSR. He also introduced the Multiculturalism act. A complete scum and his son is no different and any boomers who oppose Justin Trudeau, I try to redpill them that Pierre was no different, just he came a few decades sooner. Too bad they're fucking stupid.

Attached: wewlad.mp4 (10.93 MB, 1280x720)

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

The French are a bunch of faggots and should work with the English right wing instead of dismissing us all.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Also to add to this, Pierre was best buds with Castro.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

I don't support degeneracy if it's even true in the first place, but I'm not naive and won't play purity spiral with a leftist child rapist trying to d&c.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

You don't own nothin, stupid racist Zig Forumsyps!

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

I'd hang it on the wall in the oval office.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Faith Goldy is an asian man in drag. Go into Photoshop/Gimp and remove the eyeliner if you don't believe me.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

This, this is an asian MtF tranny.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

I have an effective counter-troll for Justin. Pic related is a run-down piece of shit in Vancouver that's going for $2.4 million because faggots like him sold the country to the Chinese.

As long as we're sharing pictures of real estate.

Attached: Overpriced-Canadian-House.jpg (329.67 KB, 960x540)

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

history suggests otherwise
And he put on the kipa for them.

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

Even snopes said there was no more prostitiution in that hotel than any other hotel. It's just bullshit spread by jews who can't accept that a person can succeed without fucking somebody over.

In Gwenda Blair’s 2000 book The Trumps: Three Generations of Builders and a Presidential Candidate, she described how Frederick Trump opened a series of restaurants and hotels during the Klondike Gold Rush in the 1890s. One of those hotels, The Arctic Restaurant and Hotel, was described as decadent and far superior to other restaurants in the area:

“In the larder was salmon and an extraordinary variety of meats, including duck, ptarmigan, grouse, goose, and swan, as well as caribou, moose, goat, sheep, rabbit, and squirrel. Incredibly, the New Arctic served fresh fruit: red currants, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, even cranberries. A small oasis of luxury, the Arctic’s menu was a vast improvement over what the two restaurateurs had been able to offer on the trail.”

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Adam
How fitting of you to post a man with no cock in a Trudeau thread.

Attached: 89bd0c588042564cd970f99633fdceb3c9c6cba82f058bb783a752aaa1c075ce.jpg (234.65 KB, 1920x1080)

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Top fucking kek. That took me a second.

Attached: e692d87975350d55e6114448eabc1c993a53558a.png (274.13 KB, 622x582)

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

You gon get annexed boy.

Attached: Fo1-Intro-Canadian-Freedom-Fighter.png (1003.46 KB, 1280x948)

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Nigger, he got voted in for dude weed

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

I bet afterwards, turdo ran home and banged his mom. I mean, everyone else has.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Attached: 421370d81752f98f80d1d3c272584710afc640f42088589e48400a14ba206389.jpg (49.28 KB, 480x360)

Levi Long
Levi Long

Justin should be happy that Trump didn't give him a picture of his mom with Ben.

She turned out to be the wife of a man who was then the prime minister of a major country. I'd heard stories about this lady, but I never thought much of them until that night. We met at the house of the friend who'd phoned me. After we'd all chatted for a while in the living room, the four of us who already knew each other drifted out to the kitchen, leaving Ben and Madame X in the living room to get better acquainted. Which they did. In fact, when we drifted back in, about ten minutes later, she and Ben were involved in an incredibly torrid scene on the couch. I remember standing there and thinking to myself, "Well, Donald, you're not in Queens anymore."
Trump: Surviving at the Top (1990), p. 52

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

She is a bird of rarest spun heaven metal.