Is it happening ? are we winning ? what's next a European white ethnostate...

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

is it happening ? are we winning ?
trump wins election
brexit
Italy gets a nationalist government and nationalism is rising in Europe
Patrick little is getting lots of votes
what's next a European white ethnostate along with our Asian allies ? god i hope so

Attached: 1527282738187.jpg (235.76 KB, 756x774)

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Remember when the mods banned people for shitposting, and we didn't have ALLLLL these utterly shit threads?
I remember.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

There is no democratic solution to the current state of affairs. You might change my mind if we actually see mass deportations in italy, but you know what? I think theyll make a big show of deporting a few people or turning away a few boats, while the flow of immigrants continues largly unabated.
sage

Jose Green
Jose Green

The hilarious reality is we can thank the jew for the awakening.

Their incessant need to control everything is literally their demise. If they just knew how to moderate their disgusting behavior, we would still be in the dark and oblivious to the threat they pose.

Thank you Jew for your narcissistic impedance of western values. You have done for us what we otherwise could not do on our own. Awoken the masses to depravity and it's ill-adaptive characteristic to our core beliefs.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

a European white ethnostate along with our Asian allies
Real smooth. Get the fuck out, pisskin chan. Go drown in a rice patty.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

SPQRII
BUMP ALL DECENT ORGANIC user THREADS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SPQRII

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Remember when /leftycuck/ forced plant imkampfy was BO of Zig Forums and he turned it into a plebbit cuck wonderland for weeks at a time?
I remember.

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

Fuck off jew. Nips and Koreans are honorary Aryans. They paid the ultimate sacrifice fighting for both our races.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Fuck off imkikey. We know your irc cabal is spamming us with shit threads too in order to astroturf MAGApede retardation and jewish turkroach censorship back onto this board. Not gonna work.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

brexit
brexit amounted to giving a pacifier to a fussy babby. Making ultimatums with the threat of civil discourse doesn't really pan out too well. London has fallen.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Get the fuck out you tranny shitskin faggot.

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

No they didn't. Japan refused to fight Russia, and that may have turned the tide with Germany vs Bolsheviks. They're not Aryan. Never will be.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

let the japanese/chinese have the far east and let the muslims have the middle east. Aryan world domination is a little ambitious at this point tbh fam.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Winning is only half the battle. The other half is minimizing damage and avoiding collateral. There will be a lot of cleaning up and erasing from the psyche of people affected by jewish influence.

We have only won once jewish life is eradicated and they are a distant memory.

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

That fucking illiterate retard is worth only a singular (you) I won't give him a reply.

Nips are based honorary Aryans.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

THE ONLY CHOICES ARE OVERBEARING ZIONIST MODERATION OF CHAOTIC MARXIST NON-MODERATION YOU FILTHY GOYIM!
I rmember when we didn't have shit threads like this. The downside was that we got Zionism as well.
Now the Zionism is replaced by Marxism, the shitposters are not banned, and shitposting abounds.

We could be rid of shit threads like these again and have neither Marxism or Zionism in control. It is possible.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

everyone who wants moderation is a shill!
<but not me
all the shitposting is just the mods trying to get you to want moderation back!
<not moderating shitposters doesn't promote shitposting
all mods are zionists!
<asians are honorary!

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

ZOGnald wins the election
are we winning?
nah

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Quote me where I stated or implied that there were only two choices?
Oh right, you're D&C.

There's Aryan and not Aryan, there is no such thing as honorary Aryan you fucking kike.
irc cabal
Yeah. /leftypol/
Glad you see it too. It was proven before the primaries that kikey was a /leftypol/ plant.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Japan hesitated to attack Russia because of the German/Russian pact.

Meanwhile Stalin engineered war between the two with agents in the US govt and fake NSDAP personell in Japan, so that by 1941 when Germany and Russia were fighting, Japan was at war with the USA

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

trump wins election
Hasn't initiated a properly formulated and official and not just ((( implied ))) peace treaty with Germany, which remains an occupied enemy nation.
brexit
Means nothing without getting out of the global banking scheme that is fractional reserve banking and which is the real reason why Hitler, Gaddafi, Hussein, Assad and co were and are seen as babyeaters.
Italy gets a nationalist government
They look a bit (((strange))) from a racial perspective, I'm wary, could be worse in the immediate moment, though.
Patrick little is getting lots of votes
Could be somewhat not awful, but actions, or the lack of them, will speak louder than promises.

what's next a European white ethnostate along with our Asian allies
We have no Asian allies anymore.
Anime is not a samurai, it's what keeps hundreds of thousands of males cooped inside, rendering them completely harmless to the jew while also ending their bloodlines.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

You forgot:

britbongs beat up the cops

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

They left me no choice…

Attached: asfagagafsdsadwrqqwasdasd.png (562.59 KB, 776x576)