Shit Skin New Jersey Attorney General Threatens Makers of 80% Lowers

New Jersey's attorney general on Tuesday sent warning letters to manufacturers of unregistered "ghost guns" as state lawmakers pursue a formal ban on the sale of firearm parts used to make untraceable homemade guns.

"These weapons are illegal in our state," Attorney General Gurbir Grewal wrote in the letter. "Your actions violate the laws of New Jersey and, if you do not stop these activities within 15 days, I will bring legal action against your company."

The letter targeted companies advertising online for the sale of "unregistered and unserialized firearms – including assault weapons – constructed, at least in part, by the purchaser."

It is unclear which companies were sent the warning. Grewal's office declined to disclose the names of the letter's recipients and would not say how many letters were sent.

"We are not releasing any additional information at this time, as we hope these companies will comply with our cease and desist letter," said Lee Moore, a spokesman for the attorney general. "Should they fail to do so, we will be initiating public legal action against them."

Supporters of the state crackdown say people who would otherwise be prohibited from legally buying a gun can purchase parts one piece at time and assemble them using kits that can be ordered online.

The letters were sent a day before Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat and vocal gun control advocate who appointed Grewal as the state's top law enforcement official, is expected to sign a package of gun control measures into law.

In a statement Tuesday, Murphy praised the move and called on federal lawmakers to step in as well.

"Time and again, Congress has failed to deliver real gun safety legislation for the people of this country," the governor said. "New Jersey refuses to stand idly by and will take aggressive actions on its own.

Another bill still awaiting legislative approval would criminalize the ownership of any gun that doesn't have a serial number. The "ghost gun" measure (S2465) was passed with support from Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate and awaits a vote in the Assembly.

The attorney general's spokesman said while that measure could provide "an additional tool" to crack down on unregistered firearms his office is "able to pursue ghost gun retailers under the state's existing ban on assault firearms, given that the law prohibits the sale of component parts of an assault firearm and other assault firearm assembly kits."

Grewal's letter claims the advertisement of certain kits or component parts that could be used to create "assault weapons" violates the state's current gun laws as well as the state Consumer Fraud Act.

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (770x523, 53.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/new-jersey-attorney-general-threatens-makers-of-80-lowers/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/06/murphys_ag_fires_warning_shot_at_ghost_gun_makers.html
nj2as.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/new-jersey-attorney-general-threatens-makers-of-80-lowers/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/06/murphys_ag_fires_warning_shot_at_ghost_gun_makers.html

Another Hindustani parasite from Trump's neck of the woods.

The laws of new jersey violate the Constitution, null and void.

I swear the R's need to pass some pro Gun laws, we fucking have the quadfecta and NOTHING on guns. Fucking pussies. I'm going to be especially pissed if the D's gain the house.

The Republican party is an agent of zionist capital, which wants a disarmed population to maintain its monopoly on the means of counterfeit.

I hate this fucking garbage.
Hey btw side note - do you guys think I can sell a bunch of AR-15 80% lowers at a gun show and people will buy them? Thinking about doing it as a side project.

I didn't even know this was possible. Good idea.

Our Republicans here in New Jersey are Democrat-lite. Fat fuck Chris Christie supported gun control, and Murphy is well on his way to destroying the state even further. It's very kiked up here. The only way I see things changing is with a complete coup and subsequently cleaning house completely.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I'd be ok starting the Second Civil War in New Jersey. Lots of ginger jersey jews along with this poo in loo.

You'd think there would be more sympathy from a Sikh considering their religion makes them have a fucking combat knife on their side at all times.

Trash like all the rest of non Whites. One of the few terrorist acts in canada were by sikhs blowing up a passenger airplane. wow, such cultural enrichment, totally not like other shitskins doing the same.

Ethnic cleansing now tbh

Most non-Europeans have innate feelings of inferiority that they channel into destroying the things that we have built.

What the fuck is wrong with our country? Who fucking votes for these shitskins to ruin our nation?

You have to wonder if anyone actually voted for it. The spic jewess jewtuber with 200 followers that Patrick Little was running against supposedly got double digits when her rsvp events were getting two and three people signing up.

AHAHAHA, oh wow.

Attached: 43534543345.jpg (640x432, 101.15K)

and there's the fault in his premise.

They can also go to the hardware store and buy pipe, nails and lumber to make a real "ghost gun".

Never forget:
BROWN SKIN = LAZY, GREEDY, STUPID, & PERVERTED

Attached: bitchlasagna.jpg (610x407, 30.84K)

The only decent gun rights advocacy group in the state is the New Jersey Second Amendment Society nj2as.org/ I recommend people to join/donate to them to fight against (((gun control))).

Ghost guns 101

Attached: Pipe pistol 3.jpg (730x1249 74.01 KB, 38.79K)

Double dubs confirm. Also known as a 'four winds shotgun'.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

kikes and muds have thoroughly fucked the state of NJ. Sink the whole state into the Atlantic and dont even think about jumping ship into PA. We will gladly put a 223 in your head if you try to bring your bullshit gun laws here.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Brain Aitken
went to prison in NJ for legal funs for 7 years

Attached: IMG_3470.JPG (400x300, 86.63K)

When can we stop pretending theres a political solution to this shit and start upholding our duty to water the tree of liberty?
Fucker is obviously thirsty as hell.

Attached: Lets Make Some Grass Grow.JPG (521x361, 31.39K)

When I see shit like this I think the same.

You don't own nothing, white man!

I hate this fucking state so much.

Attached: Gurbir-S-Grewal_8x10.jpg (2400x3000, 3.22M)

Dead ag’s cant infringe anything

Ronnie was a known commie in the fifties, gave up his friends to the House Committee on UnAmerican Activities, and trippled government spending when in power, but call him a "republican" and people voted for him. Orwell said they would do this, redefine the language and what words meant to sow confusion in the population.

Not only did they vote for him, but they to this day suck his cock even with hindsight on their side
American "conservatives" are only a couple decades away from being European "conservatives," because that is what happens when your entire platform is trying to slow the rot instead of reversing it.