Trudeau Slips M-103 Anti-Islamophobia into Canadian Budget

No Debate, It is now a thing.
Trudeau being such a pussy that he won't debate shit anymore.
Rip Leafland. Please Annex us.
ourcommons.ca/content/Committee/421/CHPC/GovResponse/RP9926186/421_CHPC_Rpt10_GR/421_CHPC_Rpt10_GR-e.pdf

Attached: TrudeauPussysOut.jpg (1153x853, 105.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oxh4K
archive.is/oxh4K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly rake yourself, not even worth our time. At least if we annexed and purged Mexico of all non-Europeans we'd have some vacation spots. What does Canada have? The syrup fields? Mixed raced mounties? An undeserved allegiance to a German Queen that rapes, murders and eats newborn British children? Canada is worthless.

I can think of prime hunting forests

Look, no one hates the Jews more than the abandoned sons of Abraham and the Mohammedans. With their protected status then they will make splendid allies against the Zionists. Syria is the new Germany in this war.

BASED Canada.
Fact: there is nothing wrong with Islam.
Muslim haters BTFO.

Attached: 135353145.jpg (658x500, 561.46K)

Chickenshit Saturn worshipping taqyya traitor. Fuck the budget. Allah is a faggot.

This faggot will get his shit pushed in, come next election….

Fuck off jew, you can be purged from canukistan just as easily as turdworlders in mexico.

You do realize that sandkikes are just the sword arm of zion don't you? Why does every rabbi in the western world want them imported except to isreal?

Get fucked D&C kike

VIOLENTLY RESIST ZOG OR PERISH LIKE A DOG

Sheer just turned up the cuck and kicked Max Bernier out of the cacus.
How pathetic is it that the Conservative Prime Minister candidate is OWNED BY THE FUCKING QUEBEC DAIRY LOBBY

this user is correct

It is not a "phobia" if their culture is anti-women and anti-gay.
CROSSDRESSERS ARE ANTI WOMEN
And anti gay.

Yeah, no. You dont cure cancer by becoming cancer. Cuckdeau was voted into office. Get your shit together canucks, weve got our own shit to deal with.

PLEASE ANNEX US!
*stomps feet*
DISSOLVE CANADA AND GIVE US CITIZENSHIP! (WHITES ONLY!)

ISLAM IS BASED

Based on the torah ammirite

Only Alberta faggot.

OP is a Qcumber.

Drown yourself in pig's semen mohammed

Attached: religion of peace.jpg (640x512, 64.51K)

You must not be White to say such stupid shit. The natural resources are epic and worth trillions.

Another dumb cunt. They setup little fiefdoms and have next to no contact wtih real people.

Muslin Canadian Trump supporter here. This is a serious problem

How do I expose terrorists without going to jail, assuming I can avoid getting stabbed by literal ISIS members wandering in Toronto

what do you have against diary?

If you believe in Hitler, then you should also believe in the nobles within the Muslim world to unite against the great enemy.

Problem
Reaction
Mental retardation

Do something Canadians, ya won't. Pussioles.

The purpose of the influx of migrants into European countries is also a double edged sword designed to both destabilize the current structure of society and to ALSO cause division among everyone in society.

The enemy is the Jew, and the golem, not your typical garden variety Mohammedan, Sikh, Hindu, or whatever. This can backfire on the elites if people kept Hitler's vision while also avoiding the trap of racism.

Note, Jews have always only ever been the biggest racists ever, and they own racism.

What are you doing?

"Islamophobia" means no criticizing *terrorist organizations* or their *actions* or their *ideology.* They subcontract out to the terrorist-run Islamic organizations to decide who is or is not Islamophobic.

Read the whole goddamn thread

archive.is/oxh4K
archive.is/oxh4K
archive.is/oxh4K

This act is Canada surrendering to al-Qaeda and agreeing to be governed by one important fragment of Shari'a Law, that you're not allowed to disagree with any of it. Trudeau the nobody know-nothing was probably placed into power for this specific reason.

Attached: islamophobia.png (860x1462, 361.57K)

jesus christ

Fuck, it's not even that bad here in Bongistan

It's bad. Look for "David Cameron" in the thread. archive.is/oxh4K

Unfortunately Hitler wasn't as informed of the sandkike question as the kike question. At the time the mohamedeans were a destroyed race of lesser golems. The eternal enemy helped prop their cousin goatfuckers up post war to act as the war arm of zion, no semite is our ally mohamberg.

it is illegal to be scared of muslims now
i am ok with this

I am neither a kike nor a Cucknadian. Best of luck, manlet.

Death to all semites. All of them
Especially (you) you fucking semite

There is a serious problem on the board with shitskin defenders.
I dont want kikefy back, but I really want the current moderation to take a stand against these pests.

I for one miss the roach, up to a point. His word filters were retarded, but he did a good job removing subhumans.

Snakephobia
Poisonphobia
Crimephobia
Jihadophobia

So many phobias nowadays. Btw, OP couldn't you include a bit more text in your half ass try of a thread?

Absurdly huge milk prices

Disgusting fucking kike. I dream of the day that your kind is put to the sword.

Saying "No" to Deus Vult Christian heritage has always been saying "yes" to Islam & Jewry.
The modern era is starting to see the results of it's choices.