Child Predators

Pizza and beer for kids.
Just wanted to point out what Marvel is selling to our kids.
A beer that is easy drank by little kids to get them drunk and take advantage of them.
The Mikes harder with Deadpool has the harder coming from his gentile area and the bottom of the can saying I love your mango's.
I can say that this might not be anything except it has the Pedo Man lover symbol also on the can.
Just more for Pizzagate…

Attached: pva0sc2v96p01.jpg (400x400 675.58 KB, 23.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realfarmacy.com/pepsico-says-it-will-halt-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-flavor-research
mentalfloss.com/article/67223/7-sneaky-subliminal-messages-hidden-ads
store.vitalsd.co.uk/warning/warning-signs/ws101-danger-explosive-material-warning-signs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's the fucking ISO hazard indicator for something that's explosive you moron.

Attached: yellow-triangle-explosive-warning-danger-sign-collage-white-background-107393815.jpg (800x800, 47.01K)

Like the way a penis explodes?

So you believe they are not packaging this to sell to kids?

This. It's even the faction insignia for the Demolitions general in Command and Conquer: Generals.

If your kids drink that ,I'd worry more about them being a crackhead nigger than being fucked by jews

This. There might be plenty of examples of pedophilia being advertised in public, but this isn't one of them.

A thread had to die for this, you fucking sperg.

Attached: 1349310970047.jpg (421x476, 34.42K)

what the fuck? It's alcoholic you idiot, they can't sell it to kids.

I don't even know of any kids that know who Deadpool is. All his fans are edgy and often literally retarded young adults between 20 and 25.

Attached: 8e8fe7feaff98a5dda39bf38ed009713e1f474eac5c9e99c3aa7eff914a1fce7.png.jpg (210x255, 11.18K)

Deadpool is a R rated movie

Attached: eadb46fd33599f44d09cf3c028704ad82b49cc07298c69dd2e94cdf64f7e7c1d.jpg (669x746, 41.08K)

This is the kind of boomer-tier shitposting I imagine a pedo pizzanigger would make in a dig thread to try and muddy the waters.
Wew lad.

Attached: ddd2f413b0d74e4a0aa1a4269017dc414db751dc47c273b8be6289d83bd069bc.jpg (640x1136, 159.4K)

So R rated means no kids under 21?
LMAO. R rated means every kid 14 and over has seen it.

Mine did before I knew of it ,but they won't watch it not cuase I said so but be cuase they know they shouldn't
I asked my son if he wanted to and he said na I heard of him from school he says bad stuff
And where not christcucks

Deadpool isn't a kids cartoon and mikes hard lemonade isn't allowed to be sold to children. It's a crime if a child gets a hold of it, and that's the explosive symbol you retard. I could see man children capeshit cum guzzlers over the age of 21 buying it though.
I bet it's your first day here. You need to lurk at least 5 years before posting.

Attached: d4c3a9b3e511f610f8e3dbef744dda8b515de1b7e53fa78e64c40506c1501a5f.jpg (680x716, 62.52K)

The Alcohol beverage is being Packaged to sell to kids. Period.
If you believe all kids under 21 has never had a beer you are one delusional dumb ass.

Shit when I was 16 I had the local Asian market to sell me beer.
It is easy to get alcohol or any drug at any age.

Mike's isn't for kids, it's for girls and crossdressers. Kids don't want to drink fruity shit. Kids want to drink real alcohol, because they think it's badass.

Only if they have shit parents who don't care what their children are exposed too.

But that's illegal no matter what you try and say.

Attached: wew.PNG (1595x507, 52.75K)

This. Please prune this ridiculous thread.

No shit same here ,or some older buddy getting it for you
what teenager boy don't have a beer at 13 plus but I don't see the recognition and If I remember mikes harder had that triangle A for awhile now not cuase of deadpool

SO you never saw a R rated movie when you were a kid before the age of 17.
If you say yes, you are a fucking liar.

Camel made Joe cool to sell to kids.
FACT!!!!
Putting any comic charter on alcohol should be illegal.

Attached: b550fe77345970eac311df2195a05d83e0f781a0556dda29c22dd0ab3625d1ea.jpg (718x471, 93.04K)

He's probably trying to wreck the credibility of the board with his retarded shitposting.

I smoked Marlboro reds and lucky non filters
Chics smoked the mules,or fags who wanted turku kiss blend shit in the 90s
FACT..

Nigga plz.

This is a reference to the official ''explosive hazard' logo.

The really disgusting thing is that big brands like Rockstar Energy, which are owned by PepsiCo, are using aborted FETUS PARTS to produce aroma enhancers: realfarmacy.com/pepsico-says-it-will-halt-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-flavor-research

inb4: THEY DON'T DO THIS ANYMORE NEVER DID THIS, GOYIM!1

Attached: RqRczrf.jpg (789x720 73.04 KB, 132.71K)

are you posting this from tel-aviv?

Bet your the guy that says the worm in tequila makes kids wanna take the shot also
When it's mezcal and you listen to the media lies

Aborted fetal cells?…that makes em dead then right?
How the hell

It is the man lover symbol hidden,
Shame on you Jew.

Attached: dfsdf.png (884x806, 1.04M)

Much needed thread. Not many people agree but there are actual children who molest older/younger kids. These predator children are born sexual deviants.

it's alcohol you dumbfuck, the target demographic for these drinks is college aged to older 20's and they love deadpool and comic book shit

people who think that companies package products intended for adults to appeal to kids are always absolute morons who don't know that teenagers don't choose their booze or smokes based off of which comic book character is on the cover, they make do with whatever they can swipe from their parents or get a stranger to buy for them.

The target age is 17 and under.
All deviant art who do fan art for deadpool are under 17.
Please explain that.

Oh shit.

Now I see it.

You have to blur your view.

Attached: bbf12d1c1aa560ae8f576f4e18dc352ffbc689b15aa856dd28bca146098b308e.gif (179x320, 2.23M)

tfw literally every triangle in marketing is a pedo dogwhistle

Attached: RK7BG.jpg (2048x1497, 123.1K)

So you believe advertising does not put in subliminal msgs. in their products.
Fuck you're stupid.
mentalfloss.com/article/67223/7-sneaky-subliminal-messages-hidden-ads
I can see I hit it with this. The Jews are coming out of the wood works to discredit.

OP sucking dicks on the regular I take it?

Attached: 234234123.png (400x400, 29.17K)

Oh no, Jews would never put subliminal msgs. in movies and ads. Us Jews love the Goyim
Are you a fucking retard. I am guessing I made you mad Jew.

Hmmmff. Boring..
Try harder to discredit me Jew…

Look nigger, i've already seen enough hidden shit in disney films - I shouldn't need to worry if some "warning" triangle is some hidden pedo shit unless if it's the nested triangle shape.

If they've been found out so many times, why haven't they updated their pedo shit?

child-predator

Am I a jew or a nigger.
Make up your subliminal mind.
It's called word play and Imaging.
It is easy to make a movie and put images on things with word play to make a goyim do want jews want.
Plus you are the one who called me a Jew first.
Just calling you out like a little Jew bitch you are.

Marvel isn't "selling" this to "our kids" because they don't even make Mike's Hard Lemonade, it's just a licensing deal, probably meant more to promote Deadpool's movie than the comics. The Deadpool movies are R-rated which means kids aren't getting in by themselves, and frankly they can't really do anything about so many kids having parents willing to take them to R-rated movies. I swear you guys are starting to sound ridiculous. This isn't a conspiracy or a Jew plot, it's just marketing. That's it.

this thread is probably trying to slide the "crimes against children" stuff that came out in the OIG report

Yet Marvel got paid for the advertising.
Shazing…
Try harder. Like a way a penis gets harder.
Still not getting it?

I love your Magoos it makes me harder.
How the fuck can you not see this.
What the fuck is the average IQ on here?>

You dumb nigger, stop trying to distract with false information.

Attached: kill yourself.PNG (1211x667, 89.69K)

Shill troll thread to make the reality of PizzaGate seem loonie

Let's add some keywords to the AI: bill Apple fuck programming is full Pringles Taco Bell Pedro

SAGE

>store.vitalsd.co.uk/warning/warning-signs/ws101-danger-explosive-material-warning-signs.html

Can't tell if retarded or tinfoil shill

Attached: danger.jpg (1603x1603, 198.86K)

It's funny, because schizos like you will always be so far entrenched within their own retardation that no amount of counter-evidence will be enough to convince them.

I wish we had an actual board owner to ban invalids like you on sight.

It's a fucking faggot, report at will.

So you are so stupid you do not know what subliminal means.
Fuck you jew shill…

Attached: sadsad.png (534x556, 11.09K)

saged
op you're retarted

Try harder Jew shill

Seriously, you have autism. show me more "examples" like this. I bet you have dozens of pictures of doritos on your hdd in a folder called snackgate.

Subliminal being codeword for "thing only a complete schizo like me can see". It's not their fault that you're too goddamn retarded to see the fucking H overlap on the triangle you subhuman nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (229x198, 82.36K)

Only Jews who hate the truth try and hide.
You do not want the Goyim to know.

Attached: ece92ff905477331e2daa19e5fd33730340001e5f9874ffa112a50a196ee4ced.png (884x806, 817.55K)

Besides, it is a complete triangle, the text is just over the yellow border so it looks "not complete".
Technically the line is continued around the entire triangle so your picture does not work.

Oh it wasn't done on purpose.
A jew would never do that.
That's you, you dumb fuck..

I'll bump any manner of cancer I see fit, fuck off.

Attached: b186c838d60ffa3e9fcf84c29dadef2f3f63646ac9b714f2e2836d338a00b105.gif (320x380, 7.88M)

You know we're coming for you if we find out you've weaseled your way into a vol position, right?

Attached: ca417cb001b97070608ab6e48526b067501c18fbdde4f5a3c49869d0b769b3c1.jpg (649x640 13.17 KB, 543.15K)

It is a Kampfy follower.

Attached: bampuchan.gif (350x400, 107.97K)

A hidden number 2?
I don't get it

I misunderstood. My bad…
I didn't get the 2 years?

Obviously untrue because fetus parts are far too expensive to use as a $1 drink ingredient.

Even worse, they have been putting these obvious symbols near schools.

Attached: N1020876bIG.jpg (400x352, 25.48K)

Looking through their product line, it seems that this Mike's company has stolen the "feel" of Brewdog - a Scottish microbrewery. Might even be the same company, haven't checked.

Get raped by niggers you stupid kikes. The hazard logo posted doesn't include the "WARNING" text which cohencidentally creates the triangle spiral.

Wow you are so cool and edgy.

Here OP, since i believe that you actually have autism, here is proof that its a complete triangle.

Attached: Its a complete triangle.png (884x806, 689.5K)

GO BACK

The H white makes it not a complete Circle.
Try harder Jew shill..
Am I making the Jew community mad cause I am exploiting you.
Or are you this dumb?

Only a Jew wants things deleted cause they hate the truth..

If you really had no concern you wouldn't reply
That is the truth.
Why does this make you so angry Jew?

Come on. Do you have any real evidence that this is promoting pedophilia, or do you see any triangle and get triggered?

Imaging and word play.
Very suggestive.
Jews put in blacks fucking white women is that not suggestive?
I trying to show advertising is owned by the jews. A Goyim walks though a store and is mind corrupted by the time they hit the register.
Watch the news and the jews own you.,
We are getting mind fucked by the jews.
Help me fight those fuckers…

Who the hell here believes the Jews do not own Advertising and Hollywood?
The jews are Mind fucking us. I wish you could see the shit they are really doing.
/pol has barely broke the skin of the control mechanisms of the jews.

Notice I shut up the shill Jew shills!!!~~~~
Go cry you fucking Jews I taught the Goyim…

Very weak. If this is the only "symbolism" on the can then it's literally nothing. Find me some 33's or 666 and we can talk.

Symbolism is very powerful.

God is not real.
So the 666 is symbolism of Jews.
Jews made god up to control the Goyim.

All Christians and Trump are controlled by the Jews.

Stop crying wolf.

Get fucked OP, your thread is shit.

(checked)

(checked)
(checked)

Lrn 2 sage faggots

Attached: 3c1d819f0aac48af037626f651f3ad2d0980f45f7c92b5d70e523385c3fb2f1b.png (500x358, 173.91K)

When reality and evidence points to the fact that certain conspiracies are real you end up battling not only the ones behind the lies, but those that muddy the truth with a desire for even more elaborate and larger conspiracies. You have to contend with the kikes and/or pedophiles, but the mentally ill that would boil everything down to a point where they are the only one not in on a conspiracy. Kind of a hero complex, where every other person is against them and part of the conspiracies. Searching and finding, due to very little need for evidence, but a strong desire to be proven right, elements of the conspiracies everywhere. The problem is, you can never really tell whether it is the conspirators or the mentally ill dragging the truth through the mud.
Regardless, ignoring both in the search for real evidence for the truth is the only option.
Not every triangle is the sign of a pedophile, but by arguing that some triangles are just triangles with people that see a symbol everywhere, you are just wasting your time. Sage and move on until real evidence is provided. Which it won't be.

It's like that woman that claimed that the Monster energy drink logo was the mark of the beast.

Fucking boomers.

I know how to sage, you cum guzzling sped. I just hate faggots like you who try and shitpost police, even more than I hate cocksucking retard OPs. And I fucking hate cocksucking retard OPs. Have a bump, nigger.

Attached: 1e173c31afa2e91b3ea8d993e3a1371f7ffeed73b05b3b1782aa50143f81016c.jpg (217x197, 9.54K)

Five bucks says your under 21 and already been molested by as jew.
Jail-bait is what Jews call you…
Jews own the Media. Fact!

OMG this goyim is posting politically incorrect shit.
Yell sage like a good kike…

Well done OP, get the fuck out.

as you get hard looking at my Mangoos.
Do you want to get tea bagged by my mangoos?
Still not getting it Jew..

Jew say every triangle isn't a pedo symbol.
Ignore this ass. Triangles are triangle.
Not an angle to molest children.
That is the angle. Dumb ass.
Shame on your stupidity not to understanding the subliminal msg.

all deviantart users are 17 and under you sperg. everyone at my work has mentioned the new deadpool movie at some point and are all college age or older

Triangle is the 3rd angle of a pedophile.
Not the first or second. the 3rd.
OMG this is so politically incorrect. I must be a Nazi.
Did you know Hitler was my great uncle.
True story..

fuck you nigger there are 16 threads per page and 25 pages we can spare a few for shitposting

If Hitler was my uncle that means I am a 6'2 white blonde that hates you.