Reminder of why the US needs to purge all wetback filth

Just like niggers, the mongrels bred from South American river monkeys and the already mongrelized half-arab Spaniard perverts completely lack the ability to maintain a human civilization. When given the choice, the greedy trogs voted in a ((Marxist)) government and are now in the process of destroying every industry that white men showed them how to construct:

Workers Flee and Thieves Loot Venezuela’s Reeling Oil Giant

If the US allows sub-humans like this to stay, the exact same pattern will emerge; first empowering a ((Marxist)) regime, then looting and destroying everything white men created because they are too stupid and greedy to live any other way. Fight this as hard as you can. Do not listen to any nonsense about "white latinos" and do not let up on demands for the expulsion of this filthy subrace of stupid thieves from all white nations.

archive.is/OI8YD
wral.com/workers-flee-and-thieves-loot-venezuela-s-reeling-oil-giant/17628941/

Attached: 1f597dd8-3df9-41b0-b840-acc32c3ec24a-DMID1-5f4a3gwob-640x427.jpg (640x427 56.21 KB, 39.22K)

KIKE FREE FIRST POST
GAS THE JEWS

What are you some kind of purity spiraler?

;^)

USA is rightful latino clay… prove me wrong, you can’t. Also, spics still manage to be more in touch with european culture than subhuman americans.

Gas yourself paco

Hang yourself amerimutt. American flag is only good for fire fuel. I am white, you are not.

I'm a spic and you're full of shit. The only civilized parts of Latin America are where the people of European blood are found

You have to go back, joto

See any working or living near you call I.C.E. and report the shitskins. No telling what they might find in the removal process.We need the tacos gone and removed from our workforce.

24 hour I.C.E. hotline Call (866-347-2423)

DO IT FAGGOTS

mexico had possession of the land that included Texas for a grand total fifteen years, they lost it after stealing it from Spain, who stole it from France. Prior to that it was mostly uninhabited(it's shitty land compared to elsewhere,) even by indians, who were not latinos, in fact, indians preyed on latinos/mexicans/metzos, it's one of the reasons they called for people to try to settle in the area, to use as a buffer so indians wouldn't attack mexicans further south, the other reason was as claim place holders because mexico was afraid of other nations taking what they just took from Spain.

Attached: mexico.jpg (586x454, 241.88K)

all peoples living south of texas should be annihilated

Just a heads up that a communist is expected to win the Mexican presidency.

You are like the polar opposite position of the esoteric aryan shill. You two should debate each other. Would make for an entertaining shitshow.

Good Lord, that means the entirety of Mexico will go full Venezuela. Trump needs that wall built yesterday!

Need to quickly gather the money through crowd sourcing to sidestep the jews blocking the wall, then make the crowd sourced contributions tax deductible. BOOM, wall built, paid for by taxes, followed by doing what he claimed he was going to do and get messihole to pay for it by various means, reimbursing what was paid for by the taxes/crowd sourcing.

I keep hoping those fags will get deported, or killed by their cousin paco for not smuggling enough blow up their ass. Whichever comes first. They're so fucking annoying. As if there weren't enough shills pushing idiotic crap on here.

Why hasn't this been memed into reality yet?

If just the 55 million who voted for him contributed crossed with the wall estimate, it would be about $500 per person.

It was 63 million, so the cost would be between $240 to $400 per voter.
However, I'm sure there are millions of people who didn't vote who would chip in for such a worthy cause.

Attached: ucandoit.jpg (388x433, 16.9K)

OP you are correct to be alert and prevent marxism though it is already the american way thanks to jews but there is a difference in the mixed race "hispanics" and actual white hispanics.

Here is a study that compared self-reported race to actual dna:
The genetic ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States
I can't find where I got the combined pdf (41 pages) but these two combine to the full report.

And here are the demographics of South America:

The non-european "natives" are about 1/3 European and 2/3 East Asian, since they are the sons and daughters of the ancient Mongolian people.

You can't do that goy. Thats raycis.

BUILD THAT WALL

Attached: mextex.gif (3817x6145 71.84 KB, 2.96M)

Attached: d01c143c11fcfcf181937b86e123c095a70093d3133ac1bf8f579b3177db44a1.jpg (862x486 593.98 KB, 102.23K)

k

(((They))) would never allow this to happen in the US. Way too much freedom for the white goys to collectivize.