Trump slaps 25% tariff on additional $50 billion of Chinese goods

Trump is slapping tariffs on $50 billion worth of Chinese goods — here's the full list of products that will get hit
archive.fo/rC4ib
businessinsider.com/trump-china-tariff-full-list-of-goods-products-2018-6
>President Donald Trump on Friday announced tariffs on roughly $50 billion worth of Chinese goods.
>The US trade representative's office said the tariffs would be implemented in two parts.
>The tariffs focus on industrial parts, vehicles, chemicals, and more.
>Here are some of the highlights of the lists and the full breakdown of the tariffs.

Aircraft tiresNuclear reactorsBoat motorsAircraft engines and engine partsAir and gas compressors, which are used in various goods like refrigeratorsIndustrial heating equipmentScales, mostly for weighing large industrial equipmentCranes and other "lifting equipment"Bulldozers, backhoes, tampers, boring machines, and other large construction vehiclesOil and gas drilling platform partsPlows, mowers, combine harvester-threshers, and other large agricultural vehiclesDairy milkers, chicken incubators, and other livestock equipmentMachinery for foods processing including meat processing and fruit processingMachinery for making paper cardboard, and other paper productsParts of printers and copy machinesMachinery for processing and molding metals or cements, and their partsMachinery for making glass products including light bulbsMachinery for making rubber or plastic goodsBall bearingsDC and AC generators of various sizes and power levelsElectricity transformersIndustrial magnetsLithium batteries and other batteriesIndustrial ovens and furnacesRadar and radio equipmentParts for televisions, video recording equipment, and similar video productsElectronic traffics signsElectrical equipment such as resistors, circuit breakers, and similarLEDsTrains and rail partsLarge vehicles using both diesel and non-diesel fuelSome cars and trucks, motorcycles, helicopters, airplanes, and spacecraftMicroscopes, telescopesLasersImaging and navigational equipmentMedical equipment such a X-rays and pacemakersScientific equipment such as pressure gauges, spectrometers, and similarThe list includes several subcategories under the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding Systems, or HS — a coding system that help to standardize the classification of goods around the world.
Lubricating oilsPolymers used in things such as clear plastic wrap and Styrofoam coolersResins and other industrial chemicalsPlastic tubes and pipesPlates, sheets, film, foil, and strips of various plastics and polymersEngines for industrial equipmentAgricultural equipment such as irrigation systems and seedersTractorsSpecialty motor vehiclesFloating docksThermometersSpeedometersMeasuring equipment for everything from electrical currents to liquid supply

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x480, 725.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/429906-china-responds-tariffs-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH G-D HOW WILL WE BUY A NEW IPHONE EVERY YEAR NOW?

Fuck USA. China and Russia will unite and crush them. Eurasia master race!

Lel, what ever. Enjoy the tariffs.

This is just the Rockefeller plan to shift China into becoming independent, instead of an export nation.

Oh no, bunch of low quality shit US will miss out on.

Attached: ANGRY ABOUT CHINESE.jpg (1056x2880 882.34 KB, 1.79M)

SIEG HEIL
The rest of the planet can felate itself collectively

Where will I get my Spongbob waffle iron from now?

What will I do without my star wars action figures?

Attached: 63dd7541a200284da6f5ba1b00e2f2e576f042774bc2efc21156bd18e8f2ee60.jpg (628x419, 48.5K)

Attached: 1501358167753.gif (300x100, 493.95K)

lol the absolute state of Burgerland

That says a lot more about degenerated "MADE IN AMERICA" quality, if a 25% tariff is needed to make American companies competitive because the supposedly immensly higher "MADE IN AMERICA" quality cant make up for such a small price difference.

Attached: ghostcities.jpg (1737x3226 540.36 KB, 2.28M)

If anyone wants to buy one of those 2W eye burners from chinkland, now's the time

Yes, its tough to compete with slave labour. If america truly wants to compete with china then they need to completely automate the entire manufacturing process. Jobs will be available in managing the entire line from a computer, installing/maintaining robots, designing the entire manufacturing process. Instead of having 1000 people working in 1 factory, you have 1000 working 30-40 factories.

Good.

Trump should have gone with quotas instead of tariffs. Much easier to stomach and no one can bitch about it.

notice you provide zero analysis of why this is a bad thing other than using the word "just" (>implying what?) and "rockefeller" (>muh spoopy conspiracy)

Good, China produces pure shit, they have like zero quality control, I'd rather we pay a little extra to have shit that's actually well made

"made in America" has never been an official label, only a certain percentage of parts have to be made in America for them to be able to put that label on things, I forget what the percentage is

I would approve of this tarriff package for no other reason than to halt the flood of shit-tier Li-ion cells that have ruined the market for hobbyists. Those shady chinks have made it so that no online listing (even those from stores like Amazon) for an 18650 cell can be trusted, no matter what manufacturer they claim it came from. They just forge the labels outright (like when I got 12 "Samsung" cells that all had the same serial # in the QR code) and create a new LLC for importing/selling them once they get caught.

kill yourself nigger

Lol at this post

Trump might be a good goy, but at least his war on the WTO and NAFTA is actually really fucking great.

Attached: good post fam.jpg (1000x967, 275.44K)

I'm sure your mother is very proud of you

You can't do that goy, er, I mean friend. That would solve the (((demographic crisis))) with a huge block of people boomers about to start dropping like flies. To do this requires technical skills- I wonder why the schools that would teach these skills have been pozzed.

(checked)
Somewhere in Pennsylvania I'd expect. Remember the US taught the Chinese how to make cheap consumer crap. Just their level of cheap is significantly lower than ours on the qc side.

There was already a thread nigger. We know your's don't give a fuck about you.

Rockefeller pushing the rise of China is common knowledge.

Attached: 150729_jiang_0.jpg (640x420, 106.75K)

Only a certain percent of the VALUE has to be from the US to have "Made in America" on it. When is gun crime so bad in the US? I don't get it.

t.Swiss millionaire straight out of grammar school

Attached: 94fef8fa12833da.jpg (405x412, 166.81K)

China is currently THE big producer of plastic shit for the world. If America tariffs their shit it will just give others the opportunity to compete with China without resorting to child sweatshops as China does. Its good for literally everyone but China. (And I guess it's good for Chinese workers too.)

Are there any lists what the chinks will tax in return?

Kike filled first post. read the fucking post, you cunt. If you are trying to fit in, try typing "GOD" in full.
Trump plays a fun game

I know he's just doing this from a bluepilled patriotic view of what America is, but this seriously makes me concerned for Trump's life. He's starting to undo decades of work aimed at making making all men of European stock completely dependent on others for industrially manufactured goods, and thus helpless if said producers were to suddenly withdraw their support and, driven on by the jew, go to war to finally crush his main threat against world hegemony.

Unwittingly or not he's not just stopping the process but attempting to reverse it and give whites back their strength. That more than being just being an unforeseen bump in the road, that's threatening to unravel a plan.

Stop trying to fit in and lurk two more years.

So how comes Africa isn't dumping the cheapest nuclear reactors on the U.S. market?

Attached: cotttonniggers.jpg (1280x720, 118.71K)

Beijing has adopted a 25 percent tariff on 659 American products worth the same amount.

US agricultural products, fish and automobiles worth some $34 billion worth of US goods will kick in on July 6, with another $16 billion worth of products subject to the 25 percent duty at a later date, Xinhua reported
The new tariffs apply to meat, seafood, dairy, grains, fruit and vegetables, tobacco and cigarettes, and a wide range of passenger cars and hybrids. Among the specific goods listed by the Chinese government are “unrefined pig fat,” coconuts with or without shell, all kinds of rice (including rice flour), frozen orange juice, whiskey, and octopus.
rt.com/business/429906-china-responds-tariffs-trump/

Comparing the lists, it is like a industrialized nation against a agrarian.

Holy shit, this is what I've been hoping for for ages. The influx of chink-tier technology has caused a lot of tech that I care about to degrade way faster than it should. Now that this shit is getting tariff'd up, it'll make better equipment a little more reasonably priced.

I would argue that 25% is not quite enough, but it's definitely the direction I want to see these things go in.

If they would just add
to the list we would hopefully get actual durable equipment again.

and
of course.